LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting 101

Here is the final chapter!! My newest story will be posted next Wednesday! HOWEVER! The 1st chapter is already on my Patreon page! So check it out there! I had fun writing this story, but can't wait for the next one! Thank you all for your support! ❤️ 

Chapter Ten

“Looks like being a little baby boy got someone all excited?” Mary said with a giggle, and Lucas moaned a bit as they pressed their hands more on his diapered bottom.

“What should we do?” I asked, trying to keep my composure, but it was difficult to do so. Lucas was my best friend. I never saw him in that way before. But ever since the previous week, when we did stuff like this, I felt a shift in our relationship, and it was a bit scary.

“It seems almost too mean to make him suffer,” Mary said, “Perhaps we should give him a hand?”

“R-really?” I asked with a big gulp. “But, I mean, he’s ours…”

Mary raised her brow as she walked closer to me before I could say anything, she slipped her fingers under my skirt and pressed them over my panties.

“Mary!” I shouted.

“You’re wet,” Mary replied, “and so I am. I think our friendship is pretty over at this point. Might as well as have some fun with it. It is fascinating.”

“True,” I replied with a nod of my head, “I can’t say I’m not curious by it.”

“Let’s change him together,” Mary said with a smirk. I nodded my head, and we both got on either side of him and started to rip the tabs open. We then lowered the wet diaper to reveal his hard dick.

“Oh, wow! You are a very wet boy!” Mary eased as she reached over and grabbed some wipes, handing some to me as we both began to wipe him down. Lucas shifted his weight, moaning slightly, still hiding his face. It was evident though he was enjoying the attention he was getting from the two girls.

Once they wiped him all the way, they pulled the diaper from underneath him and set it to the side.

“Not fair,” Lucas replied.

“What?” Mary asked.

“I’m here completely naked, and you guys…”

“Oh,” Mary said, “I suppose you are right.” Without another question, Mary began to take off her shirt and her shorts.

“Come on, Kelly. You too.” She coaxed me as she began to pull off her panties, revealing that she also too shaved.

I nodded my head, feeling a bit nervous as I started to take off my shirt and slide my skirt down onto the floor. I stood there in my bra and my underwear as I looked over at Mary, who was already naked her perky breast and slim body.

“Need help?” Mary asked with a wink, and I shook my head as I pulled down my panties and took off my bra, feeling a bit embarrassed since I didn’t shave. I kept it trimmed, but that was it.

“I’m sorry, Kelly.” Mary said, “I know you probably want to go first. But, I can’t stop myself.” With that, she walked over to Lucas and bent down, wrapping her hand around the base of his dick and pressing her lips against it, slowly lowering herself.

Lucas let out a moan as he placed a hand on top of Mary’s head as she continued to go down on him. I watched and shifted my weight, feeling a warm feeling fill me up, knowing it was turning me on to watch Mary go down on Lucas.

A few minutes later, Mary stopped and motioned for me to come over, and I gulped as I walked over to Lucas and bent down, feeling his thick cock against my face as I parted my lips and let it slide in. I then began to take my free hand and massage his balls as I continued to go down on me.

“Good job,” Mary said with a sly smile. A moment later, I stopped and looked up at Lucas, he didn’t say a word, but leaned over and kissed me on the lips, and I felt my heart skip a beat.

What was this feeling?

“Hey, now!” Mary said, pretending to pout as Lucas let out a small laugh and leaned over, and the two of them kissed.

“Kelly,” Mary said, “Get on top of Lucas.”

“What?” I asked, feeling my mouth go dry.

“You’re going to fuck him first,” Mary said with a glint in her eyes. Lucas laid back down across the bed this time as I settled myself beside him. I wasn’t a virgin, but it did feel weird to be having sex with my best friend. But after everything we’ve already done, was this the craziest?

While I was positioning myself, Mary was at the top of his head, letting him reach up and caress her large breast as I let him slide into me, allowing him to feel how wet I am. I let out a long moan as Mary then sat on his face.

I began to rock back and forth and let out a moan, and so did Mary as his tongue when to work.

I was curious why I found this so hot. Seeing Lucas in a diaper and looking so helpless, then watching Mary on top of him and even go down on him was sexy to me, and right now, as I felt him inside of me, I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs.

Mary’s breathing started to grow hard as she began to massage her breast. I bit my lips, holding myself back.

It wasn’t long before a feeling overcame me, and I felt myself melt into my orgasm. I kept on riding, though; it was only a few minutes later when Lucas was also done.

“That…was…” Lucas tried to say but was breathing too hard to say anything more.

Mary and I looked at each other and nodded our heads in agreement.

“So, what now?” I asked. “What does all this mean?”

“I mean, I guess it means we are a thing now?” Mary asked as she turned to look at Lucas.

“I suppose, but isn’t it a bit weird?”

“So, it means we are both dating Lucas or?” I asked I thought that was a little odd. Usually, it was just two people dating each other.

“Hm,” Mary pondered this for a moment before she spoke, “well I guess it all depends on how this goes.”

“How what goes-“but my words were cut short as Mary leaned forward and kissed me. I was too shocked to do anything, but her lips were warm, and I pressed myself into it before she parted.

“I guess that means we’re all dating each other,” Mary said with a smile.

“I guess so,” I said with a blush, “though Lucas needs to wear a diaper again. That was pretty hot.”

“Haha,” Lucas, let out a small laugh, “It was fun, I’d admit.”

“I bet Kelly would look adorable in a diaper too!” Mary said, and I blushed but didn’t say anything about it.

We then all got dressed and hung out for a little bit before Mary and Lucas went home. About thirty minutes after they left, my parents returned.

The following Monday, I waited by the school entrance for Mary and Lucas to show up. They soon walked over to me, and without missing a beat, we all grabbed each other hands and started to head into the school. We decided to keep our relationship between the three of us since it would be too confusing to admit to our friends and family.

I was curious to see what the future had in store for us, though.

• Like 3
On 2/5/2020 at 4:46 PM, D503 said:

Hot ending. Thanks for a great story. I imagine a relationship where he's the very lucky, but very submissive little boy. 

Thank you! It was fun to write! I can see a sequel coming out of it in the future :)

• Like 1