LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting 101

Hello~ So here is my next story! It's not going to be as long as Who is Mommy Violet? But, I'm very excited for it and think it's going to be pretty fun :) I want to thank everyone on DD who has read and enjoyed my stories as well as my Patrons (Matthew, dpballer92, Ryan A., Michael F., Mike S., Rick W., Jacob C., Adam S., Emilie) if you would like to help support me as well as be able to read the 2nd chapter of this story (as well as Patreon exclusive) check out my Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/mamabug 

Also commissions are open as well!! $3 per 500 words! Message me here or at redqueen.bdsm@yahoo.com for details :) 

Thank you all once again! Here is the first chapter ❤️ 

Chapter One

“I need to make some money!” I said as I fell onto my bed, stretching out my arms. “I’ve applied to almost every job that I could, but nothing is happening. Summer is almost here, and I wanted to save up a bunch for college, but now what am I going to do?”

“Become a stripper.”

I sat up from the bed and grabbed one of my pillows, tossing it at my best friend, Lucas, who was sitting on the floor, a PS4 controller in his hand.

“Oof – hey now! You almost caused me to fall off the cliff!” He said as he gave me a quick glance, narrowing his brown eyes, before turning his attention back to his game.

“Good!” I said as I stuck out my tongue at him. “I’m serious! You can’t understand because you can help your dad at his shop fixing cars. You make bank there!”

“Not as much as you think,” he replied, “it’s grueling work. I’m sure you’ll be able to find something. College doesn’t start for a few more months.”

“You’re no help,” I said with a shake of my head, sitting up from my bed and huffing. I’ve been trying for the past few months to get a job, but it seemed like everywhere I went either wanted experience or couldn’t work with my hours since I’m still in high school.

“I don’t know, Kelly,” he sighed, brushing his blonde hair out of his face. “Why don’t you try babysitting or something?”

I opened my mouth to say something, but then I paused. I did know a lot of families that had young children that I could probably make some decent money from. One of the girls from her class, Mary, said she made almost 1,000 the previous year from babysitting.

“That’s actually a really great idea!” I said as I jumped off my bed, feeling as if I had just been refueled with energy.

“Yeah…but…” Lucas said, and I shot him a dirty look.

“What?”

“You’re an only child, you’ve never babysat before, and you know nothing of kids! You have no experience whatsoever.”

“Oh, it can’t be that hard,” I muttered under my breath before saying. “I’ll have to talk to Mary about it.”

“I’m telling you, it’s not easy.” Lucas tried to say, but I ignored him. What did he know anyway? He was the baby in the family. He was just as clueless as I was.

I stepped between him and his game (of course he shouted at me as I did so) and left my bedroom, closing the door behind me. Lucas and I hung out with each other all the time, so it wasn’t unusual for him to be in there without me.

“He doesn’t know what he’s talking about, how hard can it be to watch a baby?” I said as I took a deep breath and head down the stairs and into the kitchen. My mom is standing by the stove, cooking. I watched her for a few minutes; my mom had long, honey-colored hair and bright blue eyes. I’ve been told that I looked exactly like my mom at her age.

“Hmm smells delicious!” I said as I walked over to her, looking over her shoulder as she put some vegetables into a stew.

“Thanks! Is Lucas staying for dinner?”

“Probably, he’s still in my room,” I told her.

“He’s such a nice boy,” my mom started, and I rolled my eyes, knowing what she was about to say, “I don’t know why you don’t date him.”

“Ma! He’s been my best friend since we were little. He’s like my brother!” I told her. “That’s gross.”

I felt like we couldn’t go a week without my mother or father mentioning the two of us should hook up. Lucas always played it off and said I wasn’t his type, but just the thought gave me chills. I never looked at him that way. He was a sweet guy, but he was also a pain in the ass at the same time.

“Aw well,” my mother sighs wiping her hands on her apron before walking over to the fridge, “anyway…any luck finding a job?”

“No,” I said stumped, leaning back as I grabbed a piece of carrot and tossed it in my mouth, “but I thought maybe I should do some babysitting gigs? At least until I can find a place that will hire me.”

“Babysitting?” My mother asked as she stopped what she as doing and turned around. “Sweetie, that isn’t an easy thing to do. You’ve never been around kids by yourself either…”

“You sound like Lucas!” I snapped at her but instantly regretted it.

“I wasn’t trying…” My mother started to say, and I took a deep breath.

“Sorry, I don’t think…never mind.” I said as I waved my arms and left the kitchen, not wanting to talk about it anymore. I walked back upstairs and to the bathroom, looking myself over in the mirror.

How hard could be babysitting? You take care of little kids, change them, feed them, and play with them. I knew that babies cried a lot, but how hard was it to comfort them? I sighed as she ran the water in the sink and splashed my face.

“I’ll just have to ask Mary about it tomorrow,” I mumbled to myself as I opened the door to my bedroom.

“Dinner is about ready,” I told Lucas, who was still playing his video game.

“Yeah, I’m about to finish this level, and I’ll save it.”

“Hurry up, loser,” I said as I stuck my tongue out, leaving the room and closing the door as I headed back down the stairs.

The following day I met up with Mary at our favorite café. We used to head there after school all the time; we sat outside, drinking our coffee and eating sandwiches and chips.

“Babysitting?” Mary asked with a tilt of her head, a strand of her dark hair falling into her face. “It was awful! Did I make good money? I suppose. But it was difficult to work. I thought I knew what I was doing since I have a younger brother…., but watching two or three kids at a time is a pain.”

“Is it really that hard?” I asked, feeling my heart sink a bit as I took a bite of my chicken sandwich. I closed my eyes as I chewed; they always had the best food.

“Don’t get me wrong,” Mary said holding her hands up, “It’s not that it was impossible and there was plenty of tender moments, but I’m not sure I could go back to it…honestly, Kelly, I think it would be better if you come up with another idea.”

I sighed, can’t believe I heard what she said. “Not you too. Everyone thinks I can’ do it, which is driving me crazy.”

Mary laughed. “You’ve always been someone to have her mindset on something and don’t let it go. I’m sure no one is saying you can’t do it – but you have no practice!”

“Practice!” I said. “That is what I need! Maybe I just need a little practice, and I’ll be able to prove I can do it!”

“There you go!” Mary said as she raised her coffee cup like glass, and I raised mine as well. “Good luck! You’re going to need it!”

“Thanks,” I said as I stuck out my tongue to her and the both of us laughed. I was glad that Mary and I were such good friends, her Lucas and I used to hang out all the time. I wonder if once summer was over, and college started if that would all change.

“Hey, Mrs. Miller! Could you bring Sophie over here today? I wanted to start practicing.....oh really? Well…maybe another day…bye” I hung up the phone and crossed another name off my list. I called three other families that I knew and either they were too busy or a bit hesitant about letting her watch their kid, saying they could be a handful and they weren’t sure if she was up to the task.

“Any luck yet?” Lucas asked as the two of them were hanging out at my place, watching TV in the living room as I paced back and forth.

“No! How am I going to get any practice, if no one gives me a chance?” I sighed as I plopped down on the couch, feeling like giving up.

“You know how in some high schools they give you those dolls to take home that is supposed to simulate real babies?”

“Yeah?” I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow. “What about it?”

“Maybe you can practice on a doll or something.” He said with a shrug of his shoulders.

“I don’t know…they don’t do anything…and not sure where I can get my hands on one of them.” I replied as I sunk lower. Lucas gave me a look before turning back to the TV, obviously running out of any suggestions for me. I stared at him for a bit. He was on to something. I needed someone to practice on. I couldn’t practice on a real baby, or a fake doll, but what was the next step…

Perhaps…

“I GOT IT!” I yelled as I shot up from the couch.

“Whoa!” Lucas jerked. “What the hell…”

I leaned forward, batting my eyes and in the sweetest voice I could muster said, “Lucas…I have a big favor to ask of you.”

“W-what?” Lucas asked, giving me a strange-looking, tilting his head slightly.

“Maybe I could perhaps,” I said, giving him a wide grin, “practice on you?”

• Like 4

Yes, it will be fun to see where you take this: but do watch out for slipping into third person narrative. In this sentence (which the iPhone app I’m using will not let me select properly...):

5 hours ago, mamabug said:

luck yet? Lucas asked as the two of them were hanging out at my place, watching TV in the living room as I paced back and forth.

who are “the two of them” at “my place”?

It's Monday and it's time for another chapter! :) 3rd chapter is already released on my Patreon page. Enjoy! 

Chapter Two

Lucas let out a loud laugh. "I think you've finally lost it, Kelly."

"No!" I said with a shake of my head. "I'm being serious, Lucas. I just need some practice. If I can't practice on a baby doll or a real baby, then this can be the next best thing."

Lucas stared at me for a long time before finally holding his hands up. "So you're asking me to pretend to be a baby….so you can practice? What no! That is insane!"

"Why not?" I asked him. "Just a little bit, please? It'll be just like role-playing! Come on! I'll do anything."

"Forget it, Kelly," Lucas said as he got up and started to walk away, "I'm not doing this."

"Come on, Lucas!" I moaned. "I'll do your homework for a week! I'll do your chores! I'll owe you $100."

“N-o-t-h-i-n-g.” Lucas spelled out. "Is going to make me role-play being a baby for you."

"I know," I sighed as I plopped face down on the couch, "I best just become a stripper…though I'm flat as a board with no hips…might as well become a hobo."

"Oh stop it," Lucas said, "there are other ways to make money. I'll help you think of something else."

I looked up at him. "What am I going to do, Lucas? I really need to make some money. I can't have my parents pay for college, and I've tried to apply for scholarships, but that only adds up so much."

"Kelly," Lucas sighed and crouched down and placed his hand upon my head, "I wish I could help."

"You could, but you choose not to," I mumbled under my breath.

"Well, what do you exactly want me to do?"

"I don't even know. I've never babysat a kid before…I haven't even really been around kids before. I guess I just needed a general idea about what it's like."

"Then shouldn't you be asking Mary for help instead of me?" Lucas asked her.

"I suppose so," I grumbled under my breath. Mary didn't seem like I could take on babysitting either, and she wasn't a massive fan of it, to begin with. But, perhaps he was right. "I guess if I can't get real-life experience, then I should just get some tips…"

"There you go," Lucas said with a bright smile.

"It's too bad," I said with a defeated sigh, "you would have made a cute baby."

With those words, I swore I could have seen Lucas blush slightly. But he turned his head away.

"I'm going to get a drink; you want any?"

"Pepsi, please," I said as I sink lower into the couch. Perhaps Lucas was right; it was a dumb idea. What did I expect? Did I think that Lucas would act like a baby so that I can have firsthand experience? I just thought Lucas would be perfect at it since he's been around kids and he knew how they acted.

"You asked Lucas to do what?!" Mary asked as the two of them walked to school. It was Monday morning; they had a few weeks left of school before graduation. I wasn't going to lie and say that a few times we would ditch classes since we already got the credit we needed to pass.

"Shhh," I said as I pressed my finger up against Mary's lips, "I'm desperate! I need the money and the time is ticking. Anyway, can you give me any pointers?"

"Don't do it," Mary said, and for a moment I wanted to strangle her.

"I'm being serious! Just because you're wicked smart and have rich parents doesn't mean it's easy for the rest of us to get into college."

Mary's forehead furrowed as she shot me a look.

"I didn't mean it in a bad way," I said with a sigh, "but it is the truth. I'm not that lucky. My parents can't pay my way to college. I want to be able to start when you'll do, but at this rate, I'm going to have to wait a whole year!"

"Kelly," Mary said with a sigh, "I think you're overthinking way too much. Don't stress about it so much; it's not the end of the world."

"Well, what do you expect me to do?" I asked her, noticing the school building looming in the distance.

"I don't know," Mary said with a shrug of her shoulders, and I lowered my head. Mary leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "though secretly, it would have been kinda fun to make Lucas do that."

We both stared at each other and laughed.

I was happy to have her as my best friend. Though the weight wasn't lifted from my chest for the rest of the school day, I kept thinking of ways of what I can do to help make some money. The first semester of college was only a few months away; I only had so much time.

What was I going to do?

Are you still mad at me?

I picked up my phone later that night, seeing the text from Lucas. I was in the middle of doing my homework, though I wasn't paying too much attention to it at the time.

No. What makes you think that?

I feel bad. I know that you really want a job to make money. I even asked my dad if we could use you, but he's not hiring right now.

Aww. Well, I appreciate you doing that much for me. I probably wouldn't be good at babysitting anyway.

I think you would. You're kindhearted, and you're fun to be around. Kids would love you.

Hah. Yeah right. Aww well. Without any practice, I doubt that anyone is going to let me watch their kids. I'll just have to keep applying again. Or maybe become a stripper after all (lol) Anyway I'm going to take a shower and head to bed. Goodnight!

Goodnight, Kelly.

I set the phone aside and shut my textbook as I got up from my desk and headed to the bathroom, turning on the faucet as I got undressed.

I wasn't sure why this was such a burden upon my chest. I guess it was because Lucas already had a job and technically Mary didn't need one. I felt like they were already starting with their life, and I was stuck. I was scared of them leaving without me and forgetting about me.

I took a deep breath, trying not to cry as I got in the shower, letting the warm water wash over me, trying to forget all my worries and cares for the day. I know I can find some job; at this point, I would pretty much take anything that is offered of me. I started mentally checking off a list of things that I could still apply for. Tomorrow after school, I would start going to the stores and talking to the manager.

"I'll be able to find something!" I said out loud.

Later that night, before I got into bed, I grabbed my phone, when I noticed I had a text message from Lucas, about ten minutes after we said goodnight.

Kelly…if I was to do this thing for you…what precisely would I have to do?

What? Now I think you lost your mind.

I SAID IF. I just hate to see you so down. If it was like one afternoon and whatnot…I might be…I need to know what is expected of me.

I haven't a clue.

What do you mean? This was your idea!

I never babysat before, Lucas! That's the point.

Just do research and let me know. AND DON'T TELL ANYONE.

I smiled brightly at his text message, quickly pulling myself up from the bed and heading to the computer to do some research, where I spent the next two hours lost in many articles, Facebook pages, Instagram, blog posts, and even more, wanting to make sure I knew everything I needed.

Neither Lucas nor I knew exactly what we were getting into.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Here is the next chapter! Chapter 4 is already available on my Patreon page! https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Enjoy!

Chapter Three

I spent about two hours roaming the internet that night, not realizing what I was getting myself into. I roamed to the deepest part of the internet, trying to figure out everything that I needed to know. Part of me excited me, and the other part made me nervous. How far was Lucas willing to go? How far was I willing to go? I’m not the kind of person that thinks too far ahead and just jump without seeing where I would land.

The next morning when I awoke, I sent a text message to Lucas relaying what I believed I needed to learn.

So I think the basic things I need to learn are dressing, feeding, and changing…a diaper. I was a little nervous about the last part, but I always figured we would just pretend…after all this was only a role-play so that I could get a better idea of what I was doing.

Okay…I think we can spend an afternoon on it…when are you free and when are your parents not going to be there?

In two days they are going out with some friends for the evening, they’ll be gone until super late. We can do it then.

Sounds good. DON’T TELL ANYONE.

Fine.

“Sorry, Lucas,” I said as I set my phone down as I started to get dressed for the day. There was in no way I would be able to do this alone. I had to go shopping today to get the supplies that we would need and the only other person that knew anything about babysitting was Mary.

I knew Lucas would be mad if he found out, but Mary was one of our best friends. She wasn’t the type to run her mouth, so I trusted her that it would be our little secret.

“I can’t believe you,” Mary said after I explained everything that happened as we walked to school. The two of us only lived a few houses down while Lucas lived on the other side, “I can’t believe you got him to agree to it!”

“Same here,” I told her honestly, “but I need your help, Mary. I have no idea what I’m doing. I’m a bit nervous, to be honest.”

“Nothing to be nervous about. It’s not like you’re really going to diaper him, right?” Mary asked with a laugh, and I shook my head.

“No! It’s all pretend, but still.” I said as I tried to shake the image of Lucas in a diaper out of my head.

“Okay, I’ll help you out,” Mary said as she wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me closer to her, “you really are helpless at times.”

“Thanks, Mary,” I said with a sigh, “I really needed this help.”

“No problem! What are best friends for? Part of me wishes to see this go down…the other part doesn’t.”

With that, the two of us laughed.

“I’m sure it will be fine, with this I’ll have enough confidence and be able actually to start making some mad money this summer.”

“I have faith in you,” Mary said with a smile, running her fingers through her dark hair.

“Thanks,” I said as I stuck out my tongue, “now let’s hope that Lucas doesn’t have cold feet and run away from me.”

“He won’t,” Mary said mater of factly, “he’s a good guy.”

“Mhm, yeah he is.” I agreed.

Later on, after school, we headed to the local Wal-Mart to pick out the items we need.

“You’ll need bottles, pacifiers, diapers, wipes, baby powder, burp cloths, onesies, bibs, toys…” Mary started listing items off with her hands as they walked inside the store.

“Whoa!” I said, holding my hands up. “That is a lot! I don’t even have that much money with me.”

“Don’t worry,” Mary said, “I have most of those items at my house from when I used to babysit. I can lend them to you.”

“Thank you!” I said with a sigh of relief.

“You’re welcome. The only items we will need is stuff that will have to fit a big baby.”

“But, I’m not really going to dress him or diaper him!” I protested, feeling my cheeks burn slightly.

“No, but it’s easier to pretend to ‘diaper’ him if you have an actual diaper for an adult.”

“Do they even make them?” I asked her, and Mary shook her head.

“You’re so naïve, come on,” Mary said as she grabbed my head and started to pull me into the store. I had no idea what we were doing or where we were going. We headed to the pharmacy aisle, where they kept all the medicines, shampoo, and makeup.

“They’re down here?” I asked, and Mary pointed to the back wall.

“Ohhh,” I said as I walked closer. The whole back wall was filled with ‘protective’ underwear, so to speak. Pictures of older people on the packages, it made me feel a bit odd.

“This should be good,” Mary said as she walked over and pulled out a package of Attends from the shelf. The packaging picture a white diaper with two tabs on either side; it was one of the few that looked closer to an actual diaper than just ‘padded’ underwear, so to speak.

“I think a medium should be the best fit,” Mary said as she threw the Attends into the cart. “Okay, let’s go into the men’s section.”

“O-okay,” I said, feeling my stomach do a flip as I stared at the diapers. This was all starting to become too real to me – and here Mary was as confident as ever. I was wondering if I could even do this. If this was beyond my capability.

“Are you okay?” Mary turned around and noticed that I wasn’t moving.

“Oh yeah, I’m okay,” I said as I forced a smile and rushed to catch up to her. We then entered the pajama section.

“They obviously don’t make onesies for adult…well, not one you can purchase in the store…so these I’ll have to do.” Mary said as she pointed to the character onesie’s

“They are pretty cute and fun looking!” I said as I started to look through the many onesies. “It’s summer, so I need to find something that’s not too hot.”

“Well, he is going to be wearing just a diaper!” Mary told me, but before I could say anything she said. “You can have him wear it over his boxers or shorts, but you need to practice putting one on, right?”

“I suppose so…” I said as I looked down, feeling my cheeks burn a little bit.

“I think this one is cute!” Mary said as she pulled off one that looked like a panda bear. “We can also get him a cute babyish T-shirt as well in case this gets too hot.”

“It is cute,” I said as I ran my fingers across the onesie as Mary placed it in the cart.

We ended up buying a large bright blue shirt as well before we left the store. The price came out to more than I wanted, but Mary told me once I started babysitting that it would be worth it. I didn’t realize that taking care of a child cost so much! And this wasn’t even for a real child.

“Thank you so much,” I told Mary once we were on our way back home, both of us caring bags.

“No problem, I’m here to help you in any way I can.”

“I wish you could be there with me.”

“I don’t think Lucas would like that too much,” Mary said with a laugh.

“Oh shoot, that reminds me,” I said as I pulled out my phone. “I told him I’d let him know when he can come over.”

“When do your parents leave?” Mary asked me.

“In about an hour.”

“Okay, I’ll drop off the supplies before then,” Mary told me, “I hope you have lots of fun tonight.”

“I wouldn’t call it fun,” I said, “I’m pretty nervous.”

“You’ll be fine,” Mary said as she handed me the bags, as we were close to my house. “I’ll see you in a little bit.”

“Thanks,” I said as I entered the house, looking around to make sure that my parents weren’t around. With the coast clear, I made a b-line for my room, throwing the bags into the corner of my bed.

I sent a text message to Lucas, letting him know what time to come over. For the rest of the time, I paced back and forth in my room, texting Mary about advice on what I should do first and whatnot.

About twenty minutes later, my parents told me they were heading out and that they would be home late.

Another fifteen minutes later, and Mary was at my door with a huge bag filled with stuff.

“I think this should be everything.”

“This is a ton of stuff!” I said as I peered into the bag.

“I told you it takes a lot to care for a baby!” Mary said with a shake of her head and folded her arms. “When is Lucas coming over?”

“He should be coming over any minute,” I said. “So you need to get out of here before he sees you.”

“Aye aye captain,” Mary said with a wink, “have fun!”

I shut the door behind Mary as I brought the bag up to my room, dumping it out onto my bed.

About ten minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. I gulped as I left my bedroom and headed to the front of our house.

I opened the door slowly, seeing Lucas standing there. He was wearing a green polo t-shirt and some tan shorts.

“H-hey Lucas,” I said, unable to hide my nervousness.

“Hey.” He said in a low voice, a bit nervous too, I guessed.

“Come on in,” I said as I stepped aside and Lucas nodded his head as he entered in. It almost felt like this was the first time he was at my house. Why was I so nervous about being around him? My heart was pounding in my chest.

“So umm,” Lucas cleared his throat, rubbing the back of his neck, “so are you ready?”

“Yeah, I am. Are you sure about this?”

“I don’t back out on my promises,” Lucas said. “Let’s just get this over with and never speak about it again.”

“Agreed,” I said, secretly wanting it to be over with already.

“Let’s go in my room…I have some stuff there.” I said, and Lucas didn’t say anything like the two of us headed to my room. I had no idea what was in store for the both of us, no idea that it would completely turn our relationship upside down.

• Like 1

Here is the next chapter! Enjoy! :) Chapter 5 is now on my Patreon 

Chapter Four

We got to my room and just stood there for a while. The awkwardness was becoming almost too much for me to take in. Part of me wanted to push him out of the room and tell him to forget everything and that it was a stupid mistake or some lame prank. But I bit my lip and remained silent.

“So what is the plan?” Lucas asked as he sat down on the bed, obviously not paying attention or at least not reacting to the large bags that sat on the bed.

“Sorry, I’m just a bit nervous,” I said with a laugh.

“Babysitters aren’t supposed to be nervous,” Lucas said with a sly smile. “But yeah, I am a bit too. Do your parents have any beer in the house? Perhaps that could calm our nerves.”

“They do,” I said with a nod of my head, and Lucas got up.

“I’ll go grab some,” he told me as he left the room. I took a deep breath as I fell onto my bed, feeling like a complete idiot. I was supposed to be the one calm and collected, and here Lucas was taking charge.

How was I going to go ahead and go through with this?

“Here you go.” Lucas returned to the room a few minutes later with a couple of beers in his hand. My parents weren’t the type to count their stash. I was a good grade student who didn’t sneak out or do anything dumb. This wasn’t the first time drinking, but I wasn’t worried about my parents finding out.

“Thank you,” I said as I grabbed the beer and I started to drink it as fast as I could. I figured if I could get a bit drunk, I would become more confident.

Lucas also opened the beer and started to drink, but a lot slower than I did.

“Why don’t we start first with what you have there?” He said as he pointed to the three bags that was beside me. I felt my cheeks grow red.

“Umm…are you sure?”

“Yeah, let me see.”

I didn’t say anything as I grabbed them and set them between the two of us as he started to go through them. Thankfully he went through the first bag that Mary had brought.

“Seems pretty typical,” Lucas said with a nod of his head, “wow you did your studying! You’re serious about this.”

“I told you I was,” I said, taking another sip of the drink.

“I know,” he said as he went to reach for the other bag, but before he could open it, I snatched it away.

“No!” I said quite loudly, surprised at myself.

“What?” Lucas asked with a shocked face. “What is going on with you?”

“It’s too embarrassing!”

“Embarrassing?” Lucas looked at me, reaching over and grabbing the bag out of my hand. “I’m the one who is supposed to ‘pretend to be a child’ for you if anything I should be the one embarrassed! Which I am a little bit. Why are you soo….”

His words stopped short as he pulled out the bag of Attends from the bag. I could feel my face start to burn as he stared at it. He didn’t say anything for a long time. I could tell he was also blushing, but trying to keep his composure. That was Lucas for you.

Lucas placed the diapers next to him and then pulled out the onesie as well and also set that down.

“Is that everything?” He asked, and I nodded my head.

“If you want we don’t…”

He raised his hand. “I already said I would. Now I don’t have too…” he held up the Attends, and I shook my head.

“NO! Of course not. That’s too embarrassing! Although I do need practice and thought it would be easier with ones that would fit you than a baby’s…but like maybe if you still wore your boxers or…I don’t know…”

“That sounds fine to me; you do need to have practice with it.” Lucas started to pull his shirt off. “Er, could you look away?”

“Oh yeah,” I turned my head around, feeling Lucas move around the bed. I took a deep breath, trying to keep my composure.

“Um okay. You can look now…”

I slowly turned my head around and saw Lucas just sitting on my bed in nothing but his boxers. His face was probably only as red as mine.

“Let’s just get this over with.” He said as he laid down onto the bed.

I still could not find the words to speak as I tore into the bag of Attends and pulled one of them out. I stretched it out; my eyes were wide with how big it was.

“Wow,” I mumbled to myself as I looked at it, unsure on what to do next, “um what side goes under you?”

“The part with the tabs,” Lucas replied in a small voice, “you pull the tabs up onto the other side.”

I nodded my head. “Okay, I think I got it. Can you lift your legs so I can slide the diaper under?”

He did as I said, lifting his bottom-up and I slide the diaper under. He lowered himself onto the bed as I pulled the diaper up, but frowned when I realized that it did not sit properly.

“Oops, can you lift again?” Lucas did as he was told and for the second time, I pulled the diaper up a little bit, but realized once again, that it wasn’t in the right position. I frowned at myself. This was a bit harder than I thought.

“I almost got it, one more time,” I said, and Lucas raised his bottom once more, and this time, the diaper was aligned up perfectly. I smiled to myself as I pulled the tabs up over and secured them correctly on the first try.

“Not too bad,” Lucas said as he looked down.

“Now for the onesie,” I said as I picked it up. “Unless you would rather just wear a shirt?”

“It’s a little warm,” Lucas said, “I can go for the shirt.”

With that, I helped him put the shirt over his head.

“There we go! You don’t look half-bad.” I told him as I looked him over as he was wearing the Attends and t-shirt, with his boxers sticking out.

“Hahaha, I look ridiculous.” He said, and I shook my head.

“I mean it; you look pretty cute. Now I guess the next thing we need to do is…” I started to speak as I rummage through the bag that Mary got me.

It was then I pulled out a jar of baby food and a bottle.

“I guess we should practice feeding?” I said hesitantly as I gave Lucas a look. He shrugged his shoulders, and I took that as my cue.

“I’ll be right back,” I said as I got up from my bed and headed out of my room and into the kitchen. My heart was pounding in my chest, and I wasn’t sure why.

I placed the small jar of baby food on the counter as well as the bottle as I opened the fridge, looking for what to put into it. I grabbed the bottle of apple juice and poured it into the bottle, about halfway, before closing it up and shutting the fridge. I snatched up a spoon on my way out of the kitchen.

I went back to my room where Lucas was still on the bed, looking at the other stuff that was in the bag that Mary brought.

“I have the stuff,” I said a bit nervously as I shut the door behind me.

“Great,” Lucas said as he shifted his weight. I could tell he was also nervous and a bit embarrassed about the situation, which made me oddly less stressed about the whole situation. I sat down on the bed as I stared at Lucas. “I’m not sure how we are supposed to do this.”

“You’re the babysitter,” Lucas replied, and I sighed.

“I guess we should start with the baby food first,” I said as I looked at it, “it says its Apple, Mango, and Kiwi.” I unscrewed the lid of the cap and brought it up to my nose and took a whiff.

“Hey! It actually smells pretty good.” I said as I shoved the spoon into the jar and pulled it up and turned to Lucas. “Open wide!”

Lucas’ cheeks were bright red as he opened his mouth wide enough for me to slide the spoon into his mouth.

“How is it?” I said, and Lucas turned his head away from me, and I laughed as I grabbed another spoonful and fed him. Another two bites later, and the jar was gone.

“I think this would be a good size for a small baby,” I said, “but you’re a big one. Guess with that we will need to get with the baba!”

It was like something clicked in my brain. I felt my confidence starting to pull over the more I saw Lucas become embarrassed and quieter during the process.

“Well, I know that usually babies’ lay on laps when they drink a bottle but…” Lucas was quite a bit taller than I was, though I wasn’t super short. “I got an idea!”

I pushed the bags out of my way as I hurried up the bed, so my back was pressing against the wall. I patted my lap. “Come on. Lay down on my lap so I can feed you.”

Lucas stared at me for a long time, not saying a word. He wiggled slightly, biting his lower lip. He opened his mouth as if he was going to say something, but shook his head, and scooted over to me, laying his head down onto my lap, his cheeks were a bright red.

“I got you some apple juice!” I said with a giggle as I held up the bottle to him, shaking it a bit, before plopping the nipple into his mouth.

Lucas started to drink up the bottle as I casually started to run my fingers through his hair.

“Good job!” I said with a bright smile, and the two of us caught each other’s eyes. I saw his face grow redder as I sure mine did too. We got lost in the moment for a split second. Him as he wore a diaper and casually drank the bottle in my lap as I placed with his hair.

He finished the bottle and sat up as we both turned away from each other. I felt like my whole face was on fire.

What was that?

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

This story reminds me of when I was 16 and one of the girls in my school asked me to do the same thing. Not sure if she had figured out I had a diaper fetish or if she was actually looking to practice babysitting skills. But I of course said yes and ended up being diapered and babied by her and one friend that helped her for a weekend. I hope Lucas enjoys the practice as much as I did. 

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the late delay! As promised here is Chapter 5 & 6!!

Chapter Five

“Um afterwards you’re supposed to burp the baby…”

I turned my head back towards Lucas, but he wasn’t facing me. I nodded my head, even though I knew that he didn’t see me.

“Oh yeah,” I said before tapping on his shoulder, “but I’m not exactly sure how that goes. I’m going to need a bit of help.”

Lucas finally turned his head to look at me; his whole face was a bright red. He cleared his throat.

“You lay the baby across your shoulder and smack them on the back with a flat hand.” He said as he held up his hand as an example.

“Oh, okay. I think I can do that, looks simple enough.” I said with a sigh as I positioned myself so that Lucas could come closer.

He wrapped his arms around me and nestled his chin into my shoulder blade. I caught a whiff of the cologne he was wearing as I raised my hand and tapped his back, afraid of hitting too hard.

“You have to hit harder.” Lucas told her.

She sighed as she raised her hand again, this time going almost full force.

“Oof – that is too hard.” Lucas told her. “You have to hit hard enough to get the bubbles out, but not too hard.”

“Okay.” I said as I tried again for the third time.

“Much better,” Lucas said as he snuggled up closer in my arms as I patted him a few times, before he pushed me away.

“You did good,” he said with a faint smile. I smiled back at him. Feeling myself get a bit embarrassed by what we had just done.

“Thanks, you make a cute baby too.” I said with a giggle. My words caused him to turn his face away from me. A part of me wanted to reach up and kiss him on the cheek, but I held myself back, trying to push away the thoughts in my mind.

“I think you’ll be a great babysitter.”

“Thanks.” I sighed. “I’m not sure if I’m ready though…it’s all still a bit new for me. I feel like I’ll forget something.”

“Don’t worry, we have plenty of time.” Lucas said and I felt comforted by his answer. I’m glad he was feeling calm and not freaked out about everything we just did. For some reason, I felt like it brought us closer.

“So um,” I said as I cleared my throat, “I’m not exactly sure what I’m supposed to do next.” I looked around the room and all the stuff that was spread out across my bed. I still felt quite unprepared on taking care of a child. I thought it would be easy, but now that I was actually practicing, I was starting to feel it was out of my lead.

“It’s okay,” he said, “Babies repeat the same thing a lot. Constantly have to change them, feed them, burp them, and put them down for a nap.”

“Oh,” I said “I guess that makes sense. Wow, you know a lot.”

“Well yeah, I have a lot of siblings.”

“That’s true.”

“There is another thing that you can practice.” Lucas mumbled under his breath, I almost didn’t catch his words.

“What is that?”

“Well you practiced putting on a diaper…but not changing one.” Lucas said, but quickly added. “Of course it would be pretend.”

“That’s right,” I said, “I guess diaper changes is a huge part of it. Okay, let’s give it a go. I know that I’ll need wipes.”

I reached over and grabbed the wipes that Mary had given me, as well as a small bottle of baby powder and another diaper.

“Open your legs.” I said and Lucas did as I said, laying back down, spreading out his legs for me. I positioned myself between them as I leaned forward and ripped the tabs of the diaper. I pulled the diaper down, blushing when I saw Lucas dark boxers, knowing there wasn’t much fabric between him and his manhood beneath.

I turned my face and grabbed some wipes and told Lucas to raise his legs. I then pretended to wipe him down, before placing it in the diaper and wrapping it up and placing it to the side, grabbing another diaper and sliding it under.

I pretended once again to put baby powder on the diaper and then sliding the diaper underneath him, this time I was able to successfully get the diaper on him on my first try.

“Good job,” Lucas said, his own cheeks were red as he sat back up on the bed.

“T-thank you,” I said with a smile, “it helps when you have a good little boy.”

I watched as Lucas turned his face away from me and for a moment, I wanted to squeeze his cheeks and hug him tightly, but I held myself back.

“I really appreciate your help.” I said.

“No problem,” Lucas said with a shift of his weight.

“I think I experienced the important stuff at least,” I said, “I know a real baby will be different, but I still appreciate it.”

I reached forward and wrapped my arms around Lucas and gave him a hug, I felt his arms tightly pull me closer and we stayed like that for a few moments, before we finally broke apart.

“I think I’m going to head home.” Lucas said as he started to rip the diaper off and start to pull back on his shorts.

“Yeah, my parents will probably be home in like an hour anyway,” I said with a nod of my head.

I watched as he got dressed before walking him to the front door. There was an awkwardness that was between us, something that wasn’t there before. We were always so close and I couldn’t remember a time that I felt embarrassed or shy around him, but now it was different. I wonder if this feeling would ever leave.

“Thanks again.” I said awkwardly as I opened the door. “I know this was uncomfortable for you…but you still did it for me. I appreciate it.”

Lucas gave me a smile, there was a look in his eyes, but I couldn’t pinpoint it. “It’s no problem.”

He turned around to start to leave, but before he could go far, I reached out and grabbed his arm. He turned his head to look at me, opening his mouth slightly to say something, but before he could I leaned up and kissed him on the cheek.

We stared at each other for a few moments, our cheeks red, before he left without saying a word. I closed the door behind him, pressing my back to the door, placing a hand on my chest and feeling my heart pound widely.

“What was that?” I asked myself, trying to shake my thoughts away. I ran to my room, closing the door behind me. I stared at the supplies all across my bed, evidence of what just had transpired.

I started to throw everything into the bags and tucked them under my bed fore falling onto it.

I grabbed my phone and noticed I had a text from Mary.

How did it go? I want to know all the details!

I felt my cheeks burn as I buried my head into my pillow. I wasn’t sure how I was going to explain to her everything that happened, I don’t think I could! And how was I going to face Lucas again?

It was almost too much for me to take.

Chapter Six

“You didn’t answer my text last night,” Mary said that Monday as she entwined her arm with mine as we walked towards the school.

“Because I wasn’t sure how to respond,” I mumbled under my breath.

“Um with all the juicy details!”

“I mean, there isn’t really any,” I said with a shrug of my shoulders, trying to play the whole thing off, “it went well. I learned a lot. I think I should be okay now.”

Mary gave me a look, staring me down, I thought she was going to keep pushing me to give details, but after a moment she started talking about the essay they had to write for Biology.

Going to school was difficult that day, I couldn’t concentrate on any of my classes, and I had to put a straight face on for Mary whenever I was around her. Thankfully we only shared a few lessons. I didn’t see Lucas at all that day; I supposed he was too nervous about attending school.

But, that thought made me furious for some reason. Why was he avoiding me? I hated the idea of seeing him, but I pushed past it because he is my best friend and I also wanted to know…know if any of those feelings from the other night would pop up again, or if it was just a flute.

We haven’t texted each other all weekend and my stomach twisted in knots whenever I thought about it.

I needed to speak to him, to know, to understand.

Mary kept giving me looks, but she didn’t speak more about what happened that night. She knew better than to push me because I wasn’t afraid to bite back if needed to be. I was thankful for Mary and all her help, but I wasn’t ready yet to speak about what happened that night.

Mary was my best friend, and so was Lucas.

“I’m home!” I called into the house as I opened the door later that evening. My mother was in the kitchen preparing dinner. She always got home from work early, and my dad was the one who stayed out pretty late.

“Hey, honey.” My mom said with a smile. “How was school?”

“Some old, same old,” I said with a shrug of my shoulders. “I’m just glad that I’ll be done in a few weeks. What’s for dinner?”

“Some spaghetti,” she said with a smile, “oh, Lucas stopped by about fifteen minutes ago. He’s in your room now.”

“Lucas?” I asked I felt the color drain from my face. What was he doing here? My heart started to pound in my chest.

“Is everything okay, dear?” My mother asked me as she looked upon my face, searching for answers.

“Y-yes! I’m just surprised. He didn’t go to school today.”

“Ah,” my mother said with a tilt of her head, “very well. Hoping he isn’t just playing hokey and is sick.”

“I’ll give him a stern talking too,” I told her, and she smiled.

“Good.”

With that, she turned back around and went back to what she was doing. I made no time to run up the stairs and to my room, but when I got there, I hesitated for a moment. I cursed under my breath for being so pathetic; it was my room after all.

I knocked on the door slightly, letting him know someone was coming in as I opened the door.

Lucas was sitting on my bed, looking down at his phone. It was an odd sight to see. Usually, he would be sitting on the floor watching TV or playing a video game.

“K-kelly!” He said, almost as shocked as I was when he saw that I was standing before him.

“You don’t look sick,” I said as I threw my backpack onto my desk chair.

“Yeah, sorry, I should have messaged you,” Lucas said.

“Yes, you should have,” I grumbled, not knowing why I was suddenly feeling so pissed off.

“I just feel like we should talk.”

“About what?” I asked him, but I already knew the answer, so I shook my head. “Let’s forget it ever happened. I’m sorry…I – “

But, before I could finish my sentence, he grabbed hold of my arm.

“That’s the problem.” He said. I turned to look at him, and his face was a bright red.

“What? If you hated it that much and it is making it where you can’t go to school or be around me then…”

“No, no. I didn’t hate it. I actually…” Lucas turned his face away from me and took a deep breath. “It was a little…fun.”

I stood there for a long time, unable to find the words to speak. Lucas enjoyed it? I felt my cheeks burn as I remembered the previous events. It would be a lie for me to say that I disliked it. I had a lot of mixed emotions it about it the past few days, but I wasn’t expecting Lucas to be so blunt. It was embarrassing after all!

“I think you liked it too,” Lucas said shyly.

“Yeah, it was fun…” I mumbled under my breath.

“So I think we should do it again,” Lucas said, but then quickly added, “ya know, because you still need practice.”

“That is true…” I said. “Are you free this Friday?”

“Yeah, I can come over then….but what about your parents?”

“They’re usually gone on Friday nights anyway, but I’m sure I can pursue them to go out or something for a few hours.”

“Sounds good,” Lucas said as he grabbed his stuff and started to head out the door, “see you at school tomorrow?”

“Yeah, …see you,” I whispered, watching as he left the room. I walked over to my bed and sat down. I was not expecting that sort of interaction with Lucas. So we were going to do it again? I feel like this time it will go better as I’m a bit more comfortable with it…but at the same time now the both of us know that we were enjoying it.

• Like 1
On 9/9/2019 at 1:38 PM, mamabug said:

I also wanted to know…know if any of those feelings from the other night would pop up again, or if it was just a flute.

Are you sure it wasn't just a piccolo? (You mean fluke.)

On 9/9/2019 at 1:38 PM, mamabug said:

They’re usually gone on Friday nights anyway, but I’m sure I can pursue them to go out or something for a few hours

Persuade 

Cute story!

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, SoakedinTexas said:

I wonder how their Friday practice session went? 

Guessing they had great fun and ended up randomly teleported to TGI Fridays where they were all slain in combat against terrifying mutant appetizers. :)

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...