LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diapered GF

Unfortunately females are very hard to find in the ABDL community especially when it comes to an IRL aspect of things. It seems like there are 10 males to every 1 female. 

I think your best bet would be trying to attend some ABDL meetups in person if you're comfortable with it. Also, maybe if you're luck enough you'll find a girlfriend who is into this stuff when you didn't expect her to in the first place. 

A lot of folks seem to try to find specific ABDL dating sites, etc. but honestly it seems like the people who are successful in finding a partner introduce the idea to someone they're dating at a reasonable time in the relationship.

They do it by having an adult conversation versus just surprising their partner out of the blue. Don't wait too long and when introducing the idea be confident and dont treat it like some shameful secret.

Little kaiya

The only advice I can offer is, to be as social as you can possibly be. Visit the chat rooms on ABDL sites, talk to as many people as you can. But, you have to let it just happen. It’s not something that can be forced. The odds of finding someone, will still be low, but if you are committed to finding someone ABDL, that would be more of a chance. You might be better off, just trying to find someone, who you like outside the community, and make a good relationship with them. Then who knows, maybe they will be open to the idea of being introduced to ABDL? It’s not easy, and I hope you can find someone to make you happy, good luck! 

i disagree to an extent. i believe that the ratio of male-to-female is less, nearly 60% male to 40% female. it's just that the guys are very pushy and desperate to be with someone, they basically dog-pile anyone within the community that says "i'm a girl and i like diapers". and then barrage the poor girl with wet/messy diaper crotch shots, dick pics, endless "will you be my mommy?" or "will you change me?" messages. i'm almost positive that there are many women within the community that just list themselves as "male" on their (second) profiles just to be left be to try and enjoy the community. 

i agree with pampersboy121. go to events and meetups to find others into diapers. at least there everyone there has at least one common interest. there are also several diaper dating sites out there. perhaps try one, some or all of them for your search. and if anything, get a g/f, and then introduce her to the ABDL fetish/lifestyle. many people on here and other places have gone about it that way and every possible outcome has come of that, many positive, so prepare for anything. 

good luck!

• Like 1
19 hours ago, diaperguy85 said:

i disagree to an extent. i believe that the ratio of male-to-female is less, nearly 60% male to 40% female. it's just that the guys are very pushy and desperate to be with someone, they basically dog-pile anyone within the community that says "i'm a girl and i like diapers". and then barrage the poor girl with wet/messy diaper crotch shots, dick pics, endless "will you be my mommy?" or "will you change me?" messages. i'm almost positive that there are many women within the community that just list themselves as "male" on their (second) profiles just to be left be to try and enjoy the community. 

i agree with pampersboy121. go to events and meetups to find others into diapers. at least there everyone there has at least one common interest. there are also several diaper dating sites out there. perhaps try one, some or all of them for your search. and if anything, get a g/f, and then introduce her to the ABDL fetish/lifestyle. many people on here and other places have gone about it that way and every possible outcome has come of that, many positive, so prepare for anything. 

good luck!

I second this on many fronts.  It's as someone once pointed out to me; when there is more of one gender than another in a particular field, the minority can pick and choose.  Though it rarely works the other way around.  If a DL girl is looking for a partner whose also into the fetish, she has a larger pool of gents, and she can pick and choose based on what she's looking for in a relationship, where as a male likely wouldn't have the same ability.

I can unfortunately also second the diaper photo parts.  It's the DL equivalent of dick picks and REALLY is a huge nope/swipe left moment.  That being said I'm super numb myself to being part of male dominated communities, thanks to being an AB/DL, loving video games, and making chain-link armor for LARPs.  I just treat diaper pics like a mouse my cat brought in:  I don't even look at it, I scoop it up in a dust bin and throw it away.

• Like 2

Ah, that's the question a lot of us guys have!  First, make sure the relationship is good with common interests.  Then diapers are secondary.  You can't have a good relationship if it's based only on diapers.  Finding someone who is into diapers is a start, but then you also have to be comparable with other interests.

10 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Ah, that's the question a lot of us guys have!  First, make sure the relationship is good with common interests.  Then diapers are secondary.  You can't have a good relationship if it's based only on diapers.  Finding someone who is into diapers is a start, but then you also have to be comparable with other interests.

totally agree! a while ago i listened to the "love in brief" podcast (pretty good, btw, all about ABDL love and lifestyle topics and questions. if anyone cares to listen https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/love-in-brief-resonantyes-roadnottaken-Q6Hnz_KZULS/) and one topic they had was about vanilla partners. the guest they had on was an ABDL married to a vanilla partner, and he talked about his past relationships and his current one. so run-down is, his first fiance was super straight-laced, very few - if any - kinks, obviously no diapers, and that relationship ended (badly) before they could tie the knot. another g/f a few relationships later was a full ABDL, they liked each other alot, he moved across the country to be with her, had alot of fun with her, but still felt unfulfilled and that relationship ended in a couple of years. his wife is not into diapers, but lets him be himself and enjoy them. 

my belief is his ABDL relationship was a single interest relationship, centered around their enjoyment of diapers, and had very little else to go on and grow with. to me, this was obviously a little bit of a rebound extreme going from the super-vanilla to all the colors and flavors of the ABDL rainbow that quickly. he went into more detail about it and how he introduced is wife to his diapers, found a balance and is happily in love and loving it all. my g/f isn't a diaper girl, and recently i found out she never was. she was one of those kids that as soon as she figured out her thumbs she took her diapers off lol. but i digress. she did wear some diapers a ways back when i first bore my soul to her about them, but she said that while comfortable, she probably isn't getting the same out of them as i do (doesn't help she tried some thin little tena ultras lol). she doesn't wear, has little inclination to wear, but will never tell me i shouldn't wear diapers. she knows they are a comfort thing, as well as a fetish, and is supportive of me. 

On 7/22/2019 at 6:39 AM, dlsafrica said:

abdlmatch.com?

Its a scam. And it uses dating bots to draw you into buying a membership. I've never been popular enough on other dating sights, yet I get messages still from that one on a daily basis. And its all to get you to buy the membership. My account name used to be DiaperBaby4 on the website. Randomly out of nowhere it changed to AdultDiaperBaby4. There is no option to change the name. 

• Like 1