LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did you poop your pants as a kid?

I would poopoo in my panties on purpose many times, starting at about 8 years old. That is when I became interested in diapers again but didn’t often have access to them. I would put toilet paper inside my panties and poop on it before sitting down. If the panties were old and starting to get holes, I wouldn’t bother with toilet paper and just poop in them and dispose. I would do the same thing with maxi pads until I could start driving to purchase my own diapers. Still today, before any of my panties get thrown away, they get the poop poop in them.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, AmberStarfield said:

I would poopoo in my panties on purpose many times, starting at about 8 years old. That is when I became interested in diapers again but didn’t often have access to them. I would put toilet paper inside my panties and poop on it before sitting down. If the panties were old and starting to get holes, I wouldn’t bother with toilet paper and just poop in them and dispose. I would do the same thing with maxi pads until I could start driving to purchase my own diapers. Still today, before any of my panties get thrown away, they get the poop poop in them.

My fetish for wetting and messing stemmed from a strict step dad when I was in elementary school.  

Not too much. I have a couple of memories of pooping in my underwear when I was little. I really didn’t like the feeling. I always preferred pooping in regular diapers or pull-ups. 

• Like 1
My fetish for wetting and messing stemmed from a strict step dad when I was in elementary school.  

My fetish also started in elementary school. I often had trouble staying dry during the day and always wet at night so I wore diapers to bed. I think I wanted and needed the attention. I would pee and poop in my pants and many times be put in a diaper well before bedtime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 6/13/2020 at 4:15 PM, toddmdl said:

Not too much. I have a couple of memories of pooping in my underwear when I was little. I really didn’t like the feeling. I always preferred pooping in regular diapers or pull-ups. 

As did I.

I was potty trained like just about everyone else. I specifically remember playing outside in the front yard one afternoon and the urge to potty hit me very strongly. I recall trying to hold it in with all my might, only to realize after a brief moment...that mother nature was going to win this battle.

Thoughts of panic raced through my mind...this is really about to happen and I can't stop it. In my mind, I was screaming. "Noooooo!!!" Then I felt a massive load starting to peak in the rear side of my shorts. I tried desperately to clinch and maybe hold it long enough so I could hopefully make it to the front door and inside to the bathroom, but to no avail. I remained in a squatted position, looking in every direction with a feeling of helpless desperation, hoping noone would see the predicament I was in.

My bowels emptied for what seemed like forever even though it was only for a brief moment. The poo pushed against my shorts as it pressed outward further and further...making a large teepee in the back of my shorts and I could feel the elastic waistband in my shorts stretching tighter and tighter against my abdomen as a massive load of poo was growing in the seat of my jogging shorts.
After doing my business and making sure noone had noticed, I peered around my side and rotated my hips a bit...hoping my accident wasn't noticeable. My stomach sank as I got a glimpse...there was no hiding this...it was gigantic. I wondered to myself, "How am I going to make it inside to the bathroom without anyone noticing?"

I quickly came to the realization that the deal was done and there was nothing I could do but take a walk of shame to the front door. I knew I could have called out to my parents for help, but I was too embarrassed. So I slowly waddled my way to the house...feeling the massive log of poo swing from left to right with each careful step I took.

I finally made it inside to the restroom without anyone noticing as far as I knew.
I cleaned up and carried on like nothing had happened. Only thing is....something did happen to me that day...something I repressed for years. As terrified as I was about messing myself that day, I specifically recall how good it also felt...just to let go...which I did once I realized I couldn't stop it from happening anyway. I never could have anticipated the feeling of comfort that came over me as my shorts filled uncontrollably as the teepee of poo in the back of the shorts stretched farther and farther. The waddle walk to the house felt surprisingly wonderful as well.

Well life carried on normally for many years, but as I grew older, I started having fantasies about beautiful women restraining me and forcing me to poop myself in front of them and their friends as well. I imagined how they would giggle, point, and laugh at me....amused by my embarrassment.

I have pooped myself many times over the years because for one, it feels good...both physically and mentally as well...the feeling of just letting go is addictive. This leads me to the second reason I enjoy it....humiliation. I realized a few years ago that I have a humiliation fetish that drives much of this....the emasculating affect it has on me is so enjoyable.

I started messing myself years ago....doing so primarily in spandex shorts or undies because I could more easily watch in the mirror with delight as they stretched and were filled with massive loads of poo. Nowadays, I like using diapers....I love the crinkling sound as they fill and I can easily dispose of them. Diapers also satisfy my humiliation kink as well...I mean a grown person pooping themselves in diapers...very emasculating.

Sorry this reply was so long, but that is my journey into being diapered. Not sure if I would wear diapers 24/7, but the thought of it has become increasingly enticing. Heck, I would love to wear an adult onesie and get a pacifier as well. Oh well...happy diapering to you!

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Farah Winehouse said:

As terrified as I was about messing myself that day, I specifically recall how good it also felt...just to let go...which I did once I realized I couldn't stop it from happening anyway. I never could have anticipated the feeling of comfort that came over me as my shorts filled […]. The waddle walk to the house felt surprisingly wonderful as well.

A great “origin story,” thanks for sharing it.

I relate to all the childhood feelings of knowing it’s too late, the accident is going to happen right here, and the shame-filled look around at who’s going to know, and that complicated mix of helplessness, release, horror and comfort as it happens in my pants. And a few miraculous times of having to do that “walk of big kid shame” and nobody finding out.

My similar accidents were all wetting my pants rather than pooping them. And for me it led to the other side of the line of fantasies, in which my favourite thing is to be little enough as I have my accident in my pants and feel all the feelings of it that someone comes and comforts and cares for me and makes it all OK, rather than humiliating me.

But all that led to me doing much the same sorts of things. Playing baby or accident-prone little boy, watching myself in the mirror as my pants filled, or a wet spot grew and spread, marvelling at how comforting and good it all felt.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Farah Winehouse said:

I was potty trained like just about everyone else. I specifically remember playing outside in the front yard one afternoon and the urge to potty hit me very strongly. I recall trying to hold it in with all my might, only to realize after a brief moment...that mother nature was going to win this battle.

Great story Farah, and it illustrates a lot of what I like about pants pooping now. It reminded me in some ways of my own experience that I've shared before on some other sites. I've been meaning to try and get more involved here with my exploration of AB/DL stuffs, and I guess it feels pertinent to start with sharing a memory that ended up very influential for my interest in pants pooping.

I think I pooped my pants twice as a kid, but only remember one when I was 5. I was upstairs in my house in the study, playing on the computer which was one of my favourite things to do.

I was sat there on the chair in front of the computer, scooted right up to the edge of the seat as I often did when engrossed in my games, one hand on the mouse and the other holding the keyboard tray. I don't really remember the exact set of circumstances leading up to it, but I believed I needed the toilet but was ignoring it because I was playing my game. This was something I did a lot as a little kid so it sounds likely.

In fact I was so absorbed in my game I think I was almost ignorant to how much I actually needed the toilet. It caught me very off guard, and I vividly remember being sat there and suddenly being hit by this really sudden realisation I was about to poop. It was like this foreboding 'its going to happen' as if I had no choice that ripped my attention away from the game, and almost right on cue I started to feel the tip of a poo coming out. My eyes widened and I remember staring into the middle distance at the desk with an expression like a deer caught in the headlights as I just suddenly realised it was coming out, thinking "Its going to happen!".

I pushed my legs on the wooden slats between the chair legs, lifted my bottom a bit off the chair and hovered above it, staying like this with my shocked expression as a big very firm poop started to slide out into my pants, easing itself out, pressing into my briefs and starting to tent out the stretched material due to my semi-sitting position. It felt so surreal to be sitting there in front of the computer with a huge poo just slowly entering my pants, both due to the fact I was pooping my pants and also how completely off guard it caught me with my attention far away from toilet needs.

When I was done I just hovered there in shock slightly, completely unsure what to do and just aware of the feeling of a big bump under my backside. The game was still running in front of me but I was completely taken away from it and just stayed there above the chair for a bit, looking about the room and processing the fact I had poo in my pants. I then remember hopping off the chair gingerely and then walking out of the room with a slight waddle, feeling the poo wobbling around underneath my bottom in my briefs as I moved. I made my way across the landing and sped up as I got towards the bathroom, making the load wobble and bounce even more as I did so, before getting just in front of the toilet where my memory just abruptly ends. I can't actually be sure if I was heading to the toilet to attempt to do something or if I was actually then going to make a turn to the left to go downstairs and tell my mum - I cant' speak for my mindset and only really remember what I was doing up to here.

The memory stuck very strongly with me and although I wouldn't credit it as a 'trigger' or anything, the fact it stuck so strongly with me says a lot. Later on when I started to fantasie about pooping in my pants and doing it for fun when I was 12/13 this memory got greater significance to me, and I remember in my mid-teens even emulating this memory and acting it out so to speak, tapping into what happened and my mindset at the time. I didn't explore it much further and my interest in acting out the mindset or scenes like this dissipated until recently when I've started to consider AB/DL or adult kid stuff more. I've never really explored it in the same depth to my other kinks and feel it deserves more.

Sometimes if I do pants poop for fun these days there is something very throwback about it that can return you to a past time. I still love firm loads like those in my memory, easier to cleanup and just gives me that feeling I like with the tenting and the heaviness. Soft loads are still fun but offer a different experience.

7 hours ago, nonny said:

My similar accidents were all wetting my pants rather than pooping them. And for me it led to the other side of the line of fantasies, in which my favourite thing is to be little enough as I have my accident in my pants and feel all the feelings of it that someone comes and comforts and cares for me and makes it all OK, rather than humiliating me.

But all that led to me doing much the same sorts of things. Playing baby or accident-prone little boy, watching myself in the mirror as my pants filled, or a wet spot grew and spread, marvelling at how comforting and good it all felt.

Its this sort of thing I'm hoping to explore more and tap into hopefully!

• Like 1

Wow Dune1001....your experience sounds strikingly similar to mine in many ways. Many enjoy wetting themselves, but not so much for me. I have wet myself, but for some reason, I don't enjoy it as much. Reading the accounts of others, it is apparent that a great percentage of those who soil themselves also fantasize about a caretaker....who will clean them up and change them into a fresh diaper. This isn't the case for me however.

Having a dominant woman checking my diaper to confirm that I have soiled myself is okay as far as my fantasy goes, but I prefer to clean myself up. I am fine with the idea of a dominant woman powdering me up and putting me into a fresh, clean diaper only after I have cleaned myself.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Farah Winehouse said:

Reading the accounts of others, it is apparent that a great percentage of those who soil themselves also fantasize about a caretaker....who will clean them up and change them into a fresh diaper. This isn't the case for me however.

Having someone clean me up and change me isn’t usually part of my fantasies, nice as it might be in some scenarios. I’ve been “playing solo” for so long it seems very unlikely and doesn’t cross my mind. The part of my reaction about someone (a parent or caregiver) “making it all OK” that I’ve pooped and/or wet my pants is more psychological: being kind so I’m not traumatized by the shame.

Being gently, fondly teased is appealing though, the way parents talk to (and around) a two or three-year-old everyone knows has a load in their diaper or pants. 

Part of the thrill for me was the attention I got from the adult. So many times growing up I knew I needed the toilet but chose not to stop playing or watching TV. Also, many times have I felt that sensation of the poop coming, filling my underwear and stretching out a big bulge in the seat of them. Usually I would wet my pants too. Sometimes I’d just keep playing or watching TV and wait to be found out, first being asked “Did you dirty your pants?” The having the waistband pulled back to inspect and being told “bring me a pull-up/underwear and wipes”. Other times I’d present myself and tell her I pooped, taking that walk of shame down the hall...I loved the attention even of it was embarrassing and humiliating at times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

When I was in 1st grade I had a deep fear of the toilets at school, they were loud and and I had no confidence. I also could not hold it all day and routinely made a mess in my pants.   My father had me lay down in the back of his covered truck when he picked me up from school. I distinctly remember wearing diapers at night as well back then. must have been 7 or 8 years old..

On 9/8/2020 at 8:12 AM, Farah Winehouse said:

Wow Dune1001....your experience sounds strikingly similar to mine in many ways. Many enjoy wetting themselves, but not so much for me. I have wet myself, but for some reason, I don't enjoy it as much. Reading the accounts of others, it is apparent that a great percentage of those who soil themselves also fantasize about a caretaker....who will clean them up and change them into a fresh diaper. This isn't the case for me however.

Having a dominant woman checking my diaper to confirm that I have soiled myself is okay as far as my fantasy goes, but I prefer to clean myself up. I am fine with the idea of a dominant woman powdering me up and putting me into a fresh, clean diaper only after I have cleaned myself.

Honestly it was the similarities which compelled me to share since reading through it completely brought my experience to mind. I can't really remember what happened after I pooped myself, so I've often wondered what happened.

I know I once pooped myself at school despite not remembering it happening. I've also wondered about the caretaker aspect to that, how it was dealt with, what occured. I think the fact that part of the memory is absent on both counts is telling that there is very little caretaker aspect for me with this. Its more about the personal experiences and sensations of doing it and the mindspace it puts you in. Perhaps there is an undiscovered caretaker aspect for me, but having only explored solo and with it not entering my fantasies I'm unsure.

• 2 months later...

Sadly no, but I always wanted to. I always had my eye out for other kids who messed their pants or wore diapers at an older age, and now one of my favorite age play scenarios to do is to pretend I am 6 or so and still pooping my pants on purpose. It’s also something I would love to play on the caretaker side as well.

• Like 1

Around 11 years old I went to an outdoors water park and didn't wear diapers at the time. While playing in the sand and making a mushy sand castle I got a strong urge to go and it was really bad. Since it was mid-summer and the huge park had only one set of toilets it was packed and a line had formed outside ?. My mum was away at an ice cream parlor and looking around, all I could think of was; 'if I bury myself in the sand to make a mess no one will notice'. I was kinda desperate...

I rushed the digging and a kid decided to walk over me in the sand but I layed there stuck pushing a load out feeling a bit pressured. However... One thing I didn't realise was that I forgot to take off my pants ?. The only thing left to hit the nail in the coffin was that I stood up after thinking I had finished and waddled off to the toilets with a bulge that got me noticed enough to make others allow me into the front of the line.

At least the people were nice about it! Don't know what to think about all of my poop firmly sticking in my pants though. Eww. ?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I was 4 or 5 years old when I realized that there was a difference between diapers/rubber pants and underwear. We (my mother, two sisters, and myself) stayed with three Aunts, and one Uncle until mother was able to get 'back on her feet' and become a 1950's Single Mom after the war in Korea.

I was a bed wetter and my mother always said I was toilet trained at eighteen months and just needed something to protect the furniture and bedding when I was asleep (I must have slept all the time). All of my cousins seemed to wet their beds or pants and diapers were just what you wore if you didn't wear underwear. From my young point of view that meant kids wore diapers and adults wore underwear... which also meant that I had a hard time when I started school at age 5. I can't tell you how many times we were told to "Just use your diapers" when there were no restrooms nearby. It was a very confusing time in my life.

I did once but it was an accident. I had broken my leg and I was just sittinf on my bed. Well, I kept farting and on the last fart I pushed too hard and oops, plopped a nugget into my undies. I was 5.

• Like 1
On 9/8/2020 at 3:12 AM, Farah Winehouse said:

That sounds like me also, I love cleaning my diaper. Until I started going with my boyfriend and he started wearing diapers with me. We love changing each other and stuff like that. Even diaper sex is a great way to pass the time. We love soiling ourselves too. Peace and have fun, enjoy your diaper

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Warning: Long post ahead.

I've had potty accidents all my life. I am an adult baby. Maybe the two are related, maybe not. When I am stressed out or upset or scared or sad the accidents are much more frequent than at other times.

When I was in 7th grade I ran afoul of a bunch of bullies. What that did to me you can probably imagine. Things - including winter boots or my overcoat - went missing. I got beaten up a few times. Most of 7th grade was living hell. Every day I would feel like crying on the mile long walk home from the school bus. I lost myself in daydreams. One day - must have been early October, I remember fall colors and sunshine but a chilly breeze, I woke up from a daydream when I felt myself pooping. I managed to stop, but there would be no hiding it. 

Mom of course was not thrilled at her 12 year old having pooped his pants. Even less so when this happened again and again. She knew I was being bullied, but she didn't think that justified me pooping in my pants. In the beginning I genuinely tried to make it home - pooping at a school bathroom was out of the question without reliable locks on the stalls. After a few times, though, I realized that pooping in my pants made me feel better.

Pretty much since potty training I had wanted my diapers back, but was too scared to tell my parents because I thought they would send me away because they wouldn't want the only kid in the world who wanted to be in diapers. (Silly, I know.)

So having accidents became something comforting, something to deal with the crushing pressure of school and the bullying. I knew mom would yell at me, but I could deal with that. She never punished me physically. Sometimes I only noticed when I already had finished pooping but even if I could have held most of it I pooped the rest in my pants intentionally. Eventually, towards the end of the year, the bullying receded somewhat, as the bullies found some other targets, so they couldn't focus on me alone anymore.

What remained was me liking pooping in my pants a lot. I wished I had diapers, but pooping in my undies was the second best thing. The accidents eventually became infrequent again and I - too scared to continue doing it on purpose on my way home, pooped in my pants in secret every once in a while. 

Every phase of my life when I was totally stressed out - finals, job hunting, high stress positions - the accidents became more frequent. Eventually I moved to another country and again was stressed out for a while so I started buying diapers, first for evening and night, then 24/7, so when I don't have accidents I poop in my diaper on purpose.

Diapers made life with part incontinence so much easier, but even before pooping in my pants helped me cope with the most stressful times of my life many a time. I am not sure how things would have turned out otherwise. 

It took me years to understand how much positive influence diapers, being AB and pooping in my pants had on me. At age 15-16 I would have given anything to be 'normal', to not want diapers and not enjoy pooping in my pants. Deep down I knew this was never going to be, but I wished for it anyway. Today I would not want to be any different. I am who I am. I work in a high stress position and being little and in diapers helps manage that. Being me is good. 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

I had a fascination with diapers ever since I could remember, I had some distant memory from my younger years of sitting on the couch and pooping my diaper before I was potty trained, eventually I got the courage to mess myself in bed when I was 12 and slept in it through the night. My mom woke me up the next morning and though it was the cat's litter box in the next room she didn't find out.

Around 14 I was online home schooled for a year and I would regularly make a makeshift diaper with towels and trash bags and poop myself regularly, sometimes my parents found out sometimes they didn't.

Then around 16 I remember being super sick and having diarrhea in bed completely accidentally, I decided to stay in it and had another bout of diarrhea in the morning. Told my parents it was an accident and they believed it.