LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did you poop your pants as a kid?

All the time!

I used to do what I call "The Ex-Lax challenge" (This was before they changed the active ingredient).

I'd take a dose before school and see how long I could hold it.

I'd usually make it home clean though...?

• Like 1
All the time!
I used to do what I call "The Ex-Lax challenge" (This was before they changed the active ingredient).
I'd take a dose before school and see how long I could hold it.
I'd usually make it home clean though...[emoji47]

I never took laxatives but I would never poop in a toilet away from home. Because of this, I messed my pants on the walk home from school many times. Mom or grandma was always waiting there for me. It’s like they knew that I had pooped in my pants as soon as they saw me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least a couple of times out of shear fear from the bullying I always received :(
Recall one occasion vividly in the junior classroom making me somewhere about the age of twelve when we were to get injections and the whole class were mobbing and mocking me until my senses were completely overwhelmed after the inevitable meltdown with kids yelling look she's shitting herself the teacher eventually gained control and silenced the class my only thought to be somewhere other than this classroom at which point my bowels gave in with a loud squelchy poop in my knickers.
Well it did get me out of that classroom.

• Like 1

I would poop my pants until I was 6 or 7.  I am not sure why I did it, I think I was too engrossed with playing, TV or whatever it was I was doing at the time.  My parents fought me and punished me.  I was forced to hand wash my underwear in the toilet and sink.  My parents would threaten to put me back in Pampers (diapers).  It was at this time I started to realize I was becoming obsessed with Pampers.  This was the mid 70’s, so Pampers came in a box.  The neighbor’s had a toddler and I think they even threatened to get diapers from the neighbor.  I had always wished they had carried through on that promise, but I never told them of course.  

Eventually I outgrew the messing.  Embarrassment, the clean up, the time cleaning or a combination of the punishment and admonishment worked.

i will say that even now I find myself busy and holding my BM until the last minute.  I don’t mind the additional abdominal pressure and find that when I do finally go it is a good feeling.  Not sure what that says about me....

Joey

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I distinctly remember a walk home one night from marching band practice in the 8th grade (74 or 75) and for some reason I just decided to load my underwear.  It was firm and a decent sized load and I walked most of the way home with it in my drawers, even stopping at a soft-serve ice cream stand for a chocolate ice cream cone (sounds ironic in a way).  I seem to recall finding a secluded place near home where I dropped my load and walked the rest of the way home.

I also seem to remember going back to the "drop-zone" on several occasions to see the then dried-up poop and mentally revisit that night.  I know that sounds weird or even a bit sick now, but at the time I was 13-14 years old.

I remember I pooed my pants at school when I was 10. I never liked using the toilet at school even if I only needed a wee. I'd never pooed at school as the toilets were horrible and kids used to throw wet toilet paper at anyone who was having a poo. If I didn't go before I went to school I used to wait until I got home by which time I would be really uncomfortable.

On the day it happened I had a stomachache and I didn't actually realise I needed a poo until it was too late. I was really shy and too afraid to ask to go but I started farting uncontrollably, this was when I realised I needed a poo and the kids around me were laughing and wafting the smell away from their noses. 

Then I farted again and it just came out. My friend who was sat next to me could immediately tell what had happened. I'd turned red and started crying. 

"Jack, have you pooed"

Desperately trying to hold back tears I nodded.

The teacher came over and asked what the problem was. 

"Jack's pooed his pants" my friend said. 

All the other kids in the class was laughing at me as I was led out. I had to change into my PE kit before I went back to class. I couldn't concentrate for the rest of day as I was really shaken up. The bullying from the other kids lasted for weeks.

• 2 months later...

I never pooped my pants in school, always on the walk home after I got off the bus. I would lean on a fence and just let loose in my panties. I would always pee in the bathroom because i didn't want pee dripping down my legs and wetting my socks and skippies. I had about a two block walk and enjoyed every second of the poop squishing all over my bottom and privates. I didn't have to worry about mommy or daddy being home because they both worked. I would play with myself in my tree house and make a total mess of my panties. I went to the house after an hour of play and did my laundry, good as new. My panties had a lot of stains and that's when baby sitting introduced me to diapers. Diapers are my life now !!

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...

I assume you mostly mean accidents. In that case, I had a few as a kid. Never many bowel issues for the most part though. I think the one I remember the most is one time in 5th grade I had a complete accident during a math test. I wasn't sick or anything, I just had held it all day and was too shy to ask the teacher.
I was left with a huge lump afterwards. Amazingly, no one had guessed what had happened. I guess due to my calm facial expression. Lol

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2020 at 6:46 AM, Imanomi said:

I assume you mostly mean accidents. In that case, I had a few as a kid. Never many bowel issues for the most part though. I think the one I remember the most is one time in 5th grade I had a complete accident during a math test. I wasn't sick or anything, I just had held it all day and was too shy to ask the teacher.
I was left with a huge lump afterwards. Amazingly, no one had guessed what had happened. I guess due to my calm facial expression. Lol

Mine were never accidents. I loved the feeling of poop filling my panties and making my knees weak.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I was completely incontinent and constantly messy up until I was 9 and a bed wetter till 11.  I wore Terry lined plastic trainer pants and nappies. The nappies were a really light green colour and were really crinkley. I was changed and checked regardless of where we were or who we were with us until a was about 7. From 7 till 9 it was a bit more private. I remember being made to sit on the toilet for hours, scolded when I wet myself after my bowels had voided, was told how smelly I was and what a dirty disgrace I was for wearing nappies. . . . I was called the smelly kid at school. I could always stand up for myself and I remember I wasn't the only kid in nappies so apart from the occasional remark I didn't get too much grief. We had a few kids with disabilities in our school and it was always a zero tolerance policy for bullying and such for them/us. I was never changed at school by anyone apart from the once when I had a really bad tummy. It was my teacher. I was probs about 7 then.I  was taken home for lunch everyday and changed by my gran or mum as we didn't live more than a 5 min walk from the school.  I had absolutely no control of my bowels. I would be anywhere, doing anything, and I would just fill my seat. It was always a substantial mess. As soon as my body got near the end of the void, I would wet myself too. I was doing a karate grading once doing forms while I was filling my nappy. It never really bothered me being dirty and wet. I never asked for a change or indicated that I was dirty and I think that really upset my mum. I remember being in the same messy nappy for hours sometimes though. Not for any other reason other than time and what I was doing . I.e karate or other activities.. Mum never let it stop me growing and playing. When I was around 9 and a half, I was admitted to hospital,  had a small operation and after a lengthy stay I kinda got re toilet trained by nurses, had all kinds of extra dietary requirements and supplements for months. Still had the occasional messy accident. Usually in my sleep. Got totally clean and dry at 12. . . 

• Like 2

Not my pants as such. I had pretty severe, episodic incontinence but it always came on with UI first followed by FI some time (months) later, so aside from toilet training and various periods of rehabilitation I haven't had messy pants very much; I was always in diapers by the time the messing started.

• 3 weeks later...

I always kinda had issues with my underwear and keeping them clean. I don't ever a time where I didn't have streak marks all over my underwear. "Racing Stripes" as my mother called them, were so frequent of a phenomena for me that my mother came up with the idea of creating a code phrase for me to tell her I had either had another accident, or had successfully made it to the bathroom in time (this, of course, was to keep my messy underwear hidden from my father, who I respected and would hate to feel I disappointed). This was due to me either, being too engrossed in playing video games or some other fun activity that I didn't care enough to go to the bathroom when needed.

I must've gotten over it for a time, or, perhaps, my mother gave up on the idea of me actually having clean underwear (which would explain the shift in color for my underwear from white to darker purples and black). As I started doing my own laundry in Middle School, I began to notice that I had many pairs of underwear stained, either from being too busy, or from any number of other excuses. Through High School I noticed the issue getting progressively worse, perhaps due to experimenting with sexuality, I was starting to leak, and it seemed to be getting more difficult to hold in bowel movements, so much so that I actually had an accident in my 7th period class.

An embarrassing day, to say the least, being a Junior and having quite a bit of poo in your underwear was not fun. I don't know if someone smelled my accident or not, and it thankfully didn't leak out of my underwear as I walked straight for the bathroom. I don't remember what caused me to decide I should stay in my seat, even as I was cramping ferociously, but I regretted the poor choice, which ended in me waiting in the school bathroom for about 40 minutes while I waited for it to clear out, and gain the confidence to throw my underwear away. 

• 3 weeks later...

Iv always wanted to Ben back in nappies and mess them. I started to secretly steel nappies from my mothers nursery she ran when I was 7 upwards and would take the nappies to the toilet, I’d wet and poop them and quickly throw them away, never got caught,  but from then till my early teens I’d take nappies when I could and use them. 

Once I was older and I could afford to buy nappies I’d have every Wednesday night when my parents went food shopping to wear and mess myself while I did my home work and change before they got home. 

Im 35 now and still take any moment I can to poop a nappy 

• Like 1

I remember when I was younger about age 6 my then 4yr old brother used to poop his pants daily. My mom got so fed up with him, she put him back in diapers for several weeks. Well needless to say I was a little bit jealous.  I did manage to sneak a few and try myself.  After using only three or four I was afraid of getting caught so I stopped. 

My brother didn't know how lucky he was. 

I only recall one incident. I was about 3 and a half and was at my grandmother's house playing outside with my cousins who were visiting from out of state. I had to pee and ran inside to the bathroom, only to find a rather large, very solid poop in my underwear, totally flattened from sitting on it. I had not felt the urge to go, or realized it had happened, so I guess maybe I was just having too much fun running around to recognize the need. I had never had a potty accident since being potty trained at age 2 and was too scared to tell anyone. Somehow no one noticed (I guess it didn't smell too much) til we got home late that night and I finally told my mom. She scolded me a bit, but it wasn't as bad as I had feared.

No ..apart from the odd bout of diarrhoea I never messed myself.. it was always forbidden by my folks as something shameful.
I had repressed desire to drop a big firm load..thinking & talking about it resulted in my 1st erections & organism
 I've made up for it now though !!

Never accidentally. The first time I can remember happened when I about 3 years old.  I soiled my training pants and then tried to hide my misdeed. The pants were found and I was back in diapers for a while. After that, I can remember soiling my pants several times over the years when I thought I could get away with it.  I did get caught a couple of times and had to talk my way out of it. Later, I was devious enough to be able to do it without being caught. When I left home for college, I no longer soiled my pants as I started wearing diapers more frequently and soiled those. 

• 3 weeks later...

For me, this was often, through public school, and high school, and into University.  It did gradually disappear over time whilst in Uni and later, but I've never had great bowel control.  

I think the problem for me was I never had any awareness of needing to go, until I got intense urges.  Then it was either cross legs and bear the pain, or not.  I was looked at by doctors (who did nothing more than stick a finger up my butt) and even a psychiatrist, who thought it was other issues - like laziness.  My mum was told by one doctor to put me back in nappies.  Mum did that a few times as punishment.

I was sent to the neighbours to have mustard showed in my mouth as punishment when Mum had had enough, made to sit on toilets for an hour, put into a nappy in front of my cousins, grounded, spanked, given prunes, all the usual stuff one gets as a kid.

I was teased mercilessly whilst in high school.  The "stepped in doggie doo" excuse only lasted a few times.  

Nowadays, I'm often constipated, or have the runs, and often doubled over in pain during urges when I want to attempt delaying the inevitable until my nappy change.   Problem is, that weakness is getting weaker with continued 24/7 nappy use for urinary incontinence.   I've found that I get on occasion a full body-like cramp at times when an urge hits that I am powerless to stop a BM into my nappy.  

I do see bowel IC in my future, prolly sooner rather than later with the way my control has been more difficult.

On 10/13/2019 at 1:59 PM, Jackk said:

I remember I pooed my pants at school when I was 10. I never liked using the toilet at school even if I only needed a wee. I'd never pooed at school as the toilets were horrible and kids used to throw wet toilet paper at anyone who was having a poo. If I didn't go before I went to school I used to wait until I got home by which time I would be really uncomfortable.

On the day it happened I had a stomachache and I didn't actually realise I needed a poo until it was too late. I was really shy and too afraid to ask to go but I started farting uncontrollably, this was when I realised I needed a poo and the kids around me were laughing and wafting the smell away from their noses. 

Then I farted again and it just came out. My friend who was sat next to me could immediately tell what had happened. I'd turned red and started crying. 

"Jack, have you pooed"

Desperately trying to hold back tears I nodded.

The teacher came over and asked what the problem was. 

"Jack's pooed his pants" my friend said. 

All the other kids in the class was laughing at me as I was led out. I had to change into my PE kit before I went back to class. I couldn't concentrate for the rest of day as I was really shaken up. The bullying from the other kids lasted for weeks.

I had an almost identical experience, although it wasn’t in front of anyone. I realised my desperation was going to end in an accident and I asked to be dismissed from class to go to the toilet and remember the teacher asking if I could hold it as there wasn’t much left of that particular lesson. She let me go and literally the moment I got outside of the classroom, it just slipped out. I went into the toilets, locked myself in one of the stalls, took off my underpants and threw them away. Thankfully my trousers weren’t impacted and nobody was any the wiser!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, diaperguy said:

Yup I used to. Probably the reason Im into pooping my diapers now. When I was a kid didnt like going potty. Mom put me back into diapers to keep from ruining underwear. 

You said when you were a kid, not toddler.  How old were you and how long did she have you back in diapers?  Had to be hard if you were school age.

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

You said when you were a kid, not toddler.  How old were you and how long did she have you back in diapers?  Had to be hard if you were school age.

I was 7 or 8. It was very hard being in school and being made fun of and bullied. But it gave me the thick skin I have today for people. 

2 hours ago, diaperguy said:

I was 7 or 8. It was very hard being in school and being made fun of and bullied. But it gave me the thick skin I have today for people. 

At my school being the shitnix was the lowest of the low :(

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I have been dealing with constipation for years. When I was younger I had frequent accidents because I was so backed up. I use to fall asleep in the middle of class from feeling so fatigued when I couldn't poop that I would end up soiling myself while sleeping.

I don't have these kinds of accidents anymore, but I wish I could poop more often. Now that I stay home more often I wouldn't mind messing myself again, I have plenty of pull ups but I don't like having very loose stool. I have pooped in my underwear or diaper on purpose before, but only when I have complete privacy to myself which isn't very often. First time I orgasmed I was in a messy Tena men's pull up that was too large for me.