LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chastity problems

Can any experienced chastity users can solve my problem.

So i bought a chastity device and when i wear it i'm fine for the first hour, but after it begins to hurt on the scrotum. Where the balls and the chastity device meet in begins to hurt especially  when aroused. I've tried cream but it only seems to bring temporary relief. I've tried adjusting it but the problem persists. Any solutions?

Other than the device seems to be doing its job - but joking aside the commercial one size CB fits all is not the solution but perhaps the problem.

A CB needs to be custom fit to do no harm in application except in the cases of restraining.

Are you wearing tight fitting clothing pressing down on the CB cutting off circulation ?

Is there room for normal movement without pinching ?

Worn too tight pinching and cutting off circulation maybe your discomfort.

Consider that the original CB with emphasis on the "B" (BELT) was worn around the waist with a thong like crotch piece fastening at the front waist.

None of this rube Goldberg adjustable pieces and parts only securing the penis.

Even though a CB is supposed to contain an excitement level - there is often hidden arousal of excitement just wearing one.

You may be having one of those arousal moments - cream and lubricants will not alleviate pinching or help here.

Put bluntly - CBs without the BELT are a cheap thrill and more of a show and tell fantasy ! IMO !  

Oh that makes it easier to understand. I guess you could classify my CB as cheap then. Not much for adjusting how it fits, and belts seem to be too bulky to wear outside, would it not? 

As it is, my CB is too snug on the balls. I guess I'll have to purchase a better one then.

• 1 year later...

Captive ball devices do not work for most people, for me, they always made me wake in the morning feeling like my balls were on fire, directly below them, the skin from irritation from the ring.

I have since moved over to a full belt, which my hubby loves keeping me in, I am now 71 days in to a 90 day lock up, diapers add to the fun, they make the belt even more snug and comfy.

I made my belt, joys of being an engineer, its actually a combination of two cheap belts from eBay and a little bit of Dremel work..... now a completely custom fit to me, cost just over £100 to make.  Can be adjusted form about 30" waist to about 36" waist, including crotch adjustment, but only when belt is removed.  In the belt, I cannot even scratch my nuts!

IMG_1600.jpeg

IMG_1599.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...
On 7/21/2019 at 4:31 AM, thediaperedcanadian said:

Can any experienced chastity users can solve my problem.

So i bought a chastity device and when i wear it i'm fine for the first hour, but after it begins to hurt on the scrotum. Where the balls and the chastity device meet in begins to hurt especially  when aroused. I've tried cream but it only seems to bring temporary relief. I've tried adjusting it but the problem persists. Any solutions?

Do not continue if you have pain, you may need to experiment with different ring sizes or a completely different design of cage...