LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Vol. 2 (Final chapter posted 12/21/20)

34 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Becky said. “Who’s ready for bed?”

“Me.”

“Almost me.”

“I am,” Becky said. “Share my bed with me tonight, Baby Bear.”

“Mhmm”

“Okay. Let’s go get you into your jammies, and then we’ll go say night-night to Manda.”

Till my fantasy dictates otherwise, I still believe Mands wears diapers to bed from time to time, or in the least she has a fetish for them. Because it's my fantasy, that's a valid reason too. Lol

36 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Holy shit, I don't think I've ever seen it summed up so well...

Totally agree. Sometimes it truly is and so many people try to say it's not. If doing something is not good for you mentally or even physically then by all means use that reason.

On 8/11/2019 at 12:26 AM, Author_Alex said:

Stacy tucked Ella in and promised to come check on her. She slowly slumped to the floor with her back against the wall right outside the door. She heard Ella crying again, and it hurt that Ella would want to cry alone and not with her. She wanted to go back in but didn’t.

She knew she’d need to tell Becky and Amanda since they’d be watching her. She took out her phone and texted Becky. I decided to take a couple days off and won’t need you to watch Ella until the middle of the week. Let’s talk before then. Hope your trip was good.

Welp I'm going to need all the booze for this....

giphy.gif

Good thing there's a fridge full of box wine...

On 8/11/2019 at 4:08 PM, Author_Alex said:

“You stole my life! I had a family! I had friends! I was happy! I had a life planned! I was gonna get married one day! I was gonna have kids! I was gonna be an artist! And look!!! Look what they did to me!” Ella stretched out her arms and turned them over to show her scars. “Look! They mutilated me! And now you’re telling me that your fucking courts can just declare that in eight years - eight fucking years - that I’ve never exercised my own judgment? That I’m incapable of it and take away everything I have? Well, who questions your judgment? You and your whole goddamn planet of monsters and thieves who can’t get it through your fucking heads that we’re people, too! Well, fuck you!”

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 8/13/2019 at 10:42 PM, Author_Alex said:

Um, okay,” Ella said again. Mel was shaking her head and trying to get Amanda to respond. What the hell was she thinking?

“They think that unregressed littles belong in countries where they get treated liked things, and I think we should go ruin their day, just because,” Amanda said. “Wanna come?” Ella’s face clouded over.

“Manda,” Mel said, trying to snap her out of it.

“It’s cool,” Amanda said. It was?

“Yes, let’s do it,” Ella said.

“Can I carry you?”

giphy.gif

Hell yes sister!! LeT's fuck some shite uP!! *grabs ma baseball bat and a can of spray paint....*

• Like 1
On 8/19/2019 at 9:39 PM, Author_Alex said:

“Wait for it to wear off.”

“And then what,” Mel asked.

“Think of a million punishments.”

“Oh, I think they’ve punished themselves,” Becky said.

“We did,” Ella asked.

Okay is that shit just like 99% THC or something? Also where can I get that some that..... ??

• Haha 1
On 8/26/2019 at 10:43 PM, Author_Alex said:

“Maybe … some.” Ella was looking into the distance again, her eyes unfocused. “But I grew to like it. Now it might get taken away. A few years of happiness, and it might get taken away … And all the other reasons, they still apply … If I stay, I can, I can see myself being happy again. I don’t, if I go back, I don’t see myself ever being happy again … But …”

“But,” Mary asked when Ella didn’t finish the sentence.

“But I want to see my family again.”

“You’re gonna get to.”

“I know. And yeah, I’m scared.”

giphy.gif

Welp.....

Yeah.....

*stares blankly*

17 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

“Hi, Danny.” Jamie took hold of Ella’s hand. She was used to Danny, but nevertheless she would always a get a little nervous when a big man got so close to her. She never articulated why, and everyone just respected it.

I mean human men are scary enough as it is. With a giant one and knowing what I do about Amazons I'd probably wouldn't take my hand off my sidearm until they were out of sight.....

18 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

Chapter 23

“Mhmm.”

“This is … this is the nicest present I’ve ever gotten. You …” Jamie felt a little overcome by the gesture. He turned inward into Manda’s should and hugged her tight. “Thank you.”

“My pleasure, Baby Bear … Are you ready to go break museum policy?”

“Let’s do it.”

giphy.gif

Did somebody say Civil Disobiedinece for great Justice!! XD

In honor of Labor Day here in the United States, I didn't proof this chapter. ?

Chapter 24

“Well,” Jamie said as he stood in the living room and looked around, “it’s bigger than my last apartment.”

“Ha! I’m sure,” Amanda replied. “Do you like it?”

“I like it enough. You saw this one already?”

“Yeah.”

“Did you check it out?”

“Like how?”

“Check all the faucets, check all the light switches, check the cabinets and doors, listen for your neighbors.”

“Oh. Then, no.”

“Good thing you brought me then.” Jamie showed Manda all the things to check in an apartment before renting it. It was, after all, her first, but not his. Outside the apartment, Amanda showed him the club house and the pool. He liked it, and they headed back to the leasing office.

“He approves,” Amanda told the woman behind the desk.

“Will he be staying with you,” she asked.

“Of course. I’m his guardian.”

“Oh. In that case, we have a little more paperwork for you to fill out, and there would of course be a little fee added to the monthly rent, plus a little deposit.”

“Oh,” Amanda said while Jamie looked on, suppressing an offended expression. “I didn’t realize you charged for littles.”

“Just for the extra wear and tear on the unit,” the woman assured her. She wasn’t rude or condescending about it. “Most places charge it.”

“Um, why exactly?”

“Well, littles can be a rough on the walls and carpet, plus when you move out we’d have to remediate for the smell.”

“Excuse me,” Jamie interjected. The woman glanced his way without taking her eyes off Amanda.

“How is it different than having an infant or toddler,” Amanda asked.

“Well,” the woman said, “a little isn’t a big.”

“Can we go back to the smell thing you just said,” Jamie asked indignantly. “What smell?” Amanda leaned over and whispered into his ear. “But my room doesn’t smell,” Jamie said when Amanda sat back. “Does it?”

“Of course not, honey.” Manda turned her attention back to the agent. “How much extra is it a month?”

“150.”

“Oh. I guess we’ll need to think on it.” They took the paperwork and left.

In the car, Jamie asked, “You didn’t know there’s a little fee?”

“No. It never occurred to me there might be. I can see their point if the little was regressed, but it’s not like you’re gonna be drawing on the walls and spilling stuff on the carpet.”

“My room doesn’t smell. Does it? Were you just saying that?”

“It smells like a nursery.”

“What does that mean?”

“That it smells like little powder, mostly. Listen, I know plenty of people with littles who don’t empty the diaper pail everyday like us, so that’s where that woman was coming from.”

“Ya know,” Jamie said, “it really doesn’t help me feel like an equal person when apartments wanna charge extra to let you live there.”

“I’m not sure she was a hundred percent correct when she said most every place charges that.”

“Could you afford that much extra?” Jamie had never bothered to learn the currency. The closest he ever came to paying for anything was when Becky came him a little money to buy Christmas and birthday presents for others or for when the ice cream man came through the neighborhood.

“Only if Mom pays it. She’s going to pay half already, though. With my measly assistantship I can’t afford a two bedroom on my own.”

“So where to next?” They had the afternoon set aside to go look at other apartments.

“Home, I think. I think I should call these places and find out if they have a littles policy before we go to each one … Sorry. I knew they all allowed littles – every place does – I just didn’t realize some charge for it.”

“Maybe if we call and explain I’m not regressed.”

“That may help.”

“But if it doesn’t, then I’m just gonna take that to mean I can color on the wall. I mean, we’d be paying for it, right?”

“Haha. Right.”

They got home, and headed inside, where Becky was surprised to see them. “Why are you guys back? Did you sign a lease?” Amanda explained it to Becky. “Oh, well, yeah, call around, and we’ll see what we can figure out.”

“May I go see if Amy is home?”

“Just as soon as we get your pants changed,” Becky said as she picked him up. She took the opportunity to ask Jamie how he was feeling.

“About them charging extra for me? I see where they’re coming from, but … I like to think I’m more than just a nice-to-have.”

“I don’t understand,” Becky said as she changed Jamie’s wet diaper.

“They wouldn’t charge extra for an infant or toddler, right? Probably couldn’t, even, legally. So I heard the whole ‘Itali thinks littles are people’ thing, but we’re not in some ways, are we?”

Becky sighed. “At least not the company who owns that apartment complex, I guess not. I’m sorry, Jamie.”

“It doesn’t surprise me. I mean, look where the little food aisle is in the grocery store.” Becky thought on that: it was between the pet food aisle and the baby aisle.

“Yeah. I guess I never noticed before.” She taped a clean diaper on him. She picked Jamie up and wrapped her arms around him. “But you know you are a person to me, right? You’re one of my two favorite people in the whole wide world.”

“I know. I love you, too.” And Jamie knew that probably everybody who had a little felt that same way, but somehow that feeling that so many people held toward individuals didn’t carry over to how littles were treated as a society. Jamie had known that pretty much since his arrival. He had quickly figured out that having the rights of a minor, as per the adoption contract and all the laws governing littles, didn’t mean he was a minor in the eyes of the law. Becky set him down.

“Tell Amy hello for us.”

Jamie left and walked across the yard to Amy’s and knocked on their door. Amy’s mom answered.

“Hi, Andrea.”

“Hey, Jamie. Here to see Amy?”

“Yeah. Is she home?” Andrea had divorced her husband shortly after Amy started college, and now it was just the two of them in the house. The whole neighborhood was pleased with his departure, including Amy. Her father had never been a kind person.

“Sure. She’s upstairs. You want me to call her?”

“No, thank you. I’ll go up to her.” Jamie climbed their stairs to Amy’s room and knocked on the door. “It’s Jamie,” he said.

“Hey, buddy,” Amy said as she opened the door. “What’ve you been up to?”

“I was out seeing apartments with Manda.” She picked him up and set him on the bed. He scooched over to the corner and reclined against the pillows. She sat down next to him.

“See any you liked?”

“Yeah, if she can afford it. What have you been up to all summer? I’ve only seen you once or twice.”

“I got a job nannying for the summer.”

“Kids or littles?”

“Kids. Boy and girl. Boy doesn’t really need much attention, but the girl is younger.”

“Do you like it?”

“Yeah, for the most part. Pays well.”

“So you’re not taking any classes this summer?”

“No. I decided I’m not in a rush. I have zero desire to graduate any earlier than I have to.”

“Sound idea,” Jamie replied. He told her that a year ago when she was getting ready for her first semester: nothing all that fun about adulthood, so take your time graduating to it.

“What about you,” she asked. “How are you doing?” Jamie didn’t think anyone had told her about Ella – why should they, so he didn’t mention it, either.

“I’m okay. Getting used to the idea of Amanda moving out.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. I’m getting there.”

“Anything you need to talk about?”

“No. I’m good. Right now.”

“Wanna go kick the ball around?”

“Yeah.” They went downstairs and to the backyard, where Amy still had a net set up. Her football was much too large for Jamie, but Jamie kept one of his in her backyard. She enjoyed it much more than Manda did. Jamie wasn’t a big football fan, anyway, but he did like to just pass the ball back and forth and shoot on the goal.

“Do you miss this,” Jamie asked as he passed to her.

“Playing with you? Of course.”

“No, I mean playing on a team.” Amy had played organized football through her entire school career. Jamie, Manda, and Becky had all gone to see her last game in secondary school. Like all the seniors, Amy had cried after the game. It was the end of a major part of her life. It had been Jamie’s idea to put a bow on his football and walk over the next morning to ask if she wanted to play with him.

“I played on an intramural team last year. Not exactly the same, but I enjoy it more in some ways. Not so competitive. Kinda just get to have fun again.”

“That’s good.”    

“You and Manda should come meet me with the kids one of these days. We’ll go get ice cream or something.”

“That’d be fun. Wanna try to stop some shots?” The bigger goal made it easier for Jamie, but the bigger goalie balanced it out. For her part, Amy had to get much lower to stop the ball. Exactly one try had been enough for them to realize that Jamie couldn’t play goalie against a big.

Jamie lined up and gave the ball his best kick, and Amy blocked it. He liked that she didn’t patronize him and let him score. She rolled it back to him. Becky stuck her head over the fence after a while.

“Hi, Amy. Jamie behaving himself?”

“Of course not,” Amy answered.

“I’m a born troublemaker,” Jamie replied, never quite sure why Becky always asked that when he spent time with Amy or when someone other than Amanda or Stacy looked after him. He supposed it was just instinct, like part of being a good big, or for that matter a parent, was making sure your little behaved for other bigs.

“You and your mom are welcome to come over for dinner tonight. We’re just going to grill and probably eat outside if it stays nice out.”

“Thanks, but I think we both have plans tonight.”

“Really? Your mom had plans the last weekend, too.”

“Yeah,” Amy replied.

“We’ll just have to plan a little farther in advance then. Jamie,” Becky said, “a half hour more, and then come home, okay?”

“I’ll make sure he gets there.”

And hour and a half later, when Jamie woke up from his nap, he reflected that he wasn’t so much tired of nap time as he was tired of nap time being necessary. He wished he could reset his internal clock to not need any more sleep than a big, but that would never happen. The door cracked, and it was, as it almost always was, Manda. He pretended to be asleep and listened carefully for her to walk across the room. When he heard her palms touch the rail, he jumped up with a loud, “BOO!”

“Ahh!” Amanda jumped back. “Jamie!”

“Hehehehehe.”

“You little stinker,” Amanda said as she took her hand away from her chest. “What’d you do that for?”

“Sorry,” he said while still chuckling, “just gotta find ways to keep life interesting. Consider it payback for the hundreds of times you tickled me.”

“Oh yeah?” Cornered in his crib, Jamie had nowhere to run or hide. All he could do was use his bear as a teddy shield. Amanda went around the bear, grabbing both of his ankles in one hand and yanking them out from under him, leaving Jamie on his back.

“No!”

“Yes,” Amanda countered as she started at his toes and worked her way upwards one tickle spot at a time, leaving no spot less than thoroughly assaulted by her fingertips. There was no place for Jamie to squirm, and neither his laughter or tears or squeals provoked any sympathy.

“Say it,” she demanded.

“Never!”

So she redoubled her efforts. “Say it! Whose bear are you?”

“Hehehehe I’m yours! Hehehe!”

“My what?”

“I’m your bear!”

She plucked him from crib, tossed him over her shoulder like a sack and swatted his butt twice on the way to the changing table. Jamie had come to like being across her shoulder and the firm pats to his rump, a reminder that he was her bear and always would be. She laid him on the table.

“Did you find anything out,” he asked.

“I was partly right. Not all places charge extra for littles. Or at least monthly. A deposit is common, but that’s not very much.”

“Any of the places you like not charge it?”

“A few. One of them was my third choice, so I guess now that’s my first choice.”

“Why was it your third choice?”

“A lot of undergrads live there, and it’s one of the pricier ones. Still less expensive than the ones that add on for littles.”

“Don’t want to live with undergrads?”

“I’m not sure. I’m a bit worried about the noise.”

“We should go look tomorrow night.”

“The office isn’t open in the evenings.”

“I know. I mean we should go at night, and see if there’s a loud party or something.”

“Oh. That’s a smart idea.”

“And if there is, we should stay and play beer pong.”

“What’s beer pong?”

“Oh, we should definitely stay.”

“All clean,” Amanda announced as she threw the used diaper away. “Do you want your bath before dinner or after?”

“After.” Amanda got him into a clean diaper and left him pantsless, carrying him into the kitchen.

“Baby Bear,” Becky said as she reached out and took him from Manda. “Did you get enough sleep?”

“Mhmm.”

“Tell her what you did,” Manda said.

“I didn’t do anything,” Jamie insisted. “All I did, see, was say, ‘Amanda, I love you so, so much,’ and she started violently tickling me. I was defenseless. I’m just a little, after all. We’re at the mercy of your good intentions.”

“Hold him still, Mom. I’m not done with him.”

“Oh, yes, you are. Mama’s not gonna let anything happen to her Baby Bear.”

“Fine,” Amanda said, “I’ll just have to ambush him again later.”

“See! She admits it.”

“You’re a little wound up,” Becky said as she gave him a kiss.

“Well, I had a good day,” Jamie replied.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

I know, now that Amy's father is gone, Amy de-stresses by being babied by her mother and it helps her and her mother bond and cope. So that's what they do over the weekends. Or they go over to a friends house so that friend can babysit them both so they both can regress. 

I hate seeing what happened with the apartment places, but if I'm being honest things like that still happen today in the real world. 

I think that's what draws so many people to reading your stories, you always add realism to your stories, even the ones that many don't want to admit still happens. Some are happy things, like the mud fight or the teasing between siblings or teasing and playfulness between mother and child. You bring the good and the bad together and then show people how to cope with it and how to handle it.

Out of curiosity, are there any plans to write kind of a back story, like the life before Jamie? I know in volume 1 it was touched on a bit and it even implied that Becky and Amanda's relationship wasn't doing well and I'm still curious about what happened in Becky's childhood with her mother. I know it had to be rough. In both cases it might give some insight into both Becky's and Amanda's points of view and the choices they've made since the beginning of volume 1.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Guilend said:

I know, now that Amy's father is gone, Amy de-stresses by being babied by her mother and it helps her and her mother bond and cope. So that's what they do over the weekends. Or they go over to a friends house so that friend can babysit them both so they both can regress. 

I hate seeing what happened with the apartment places, but if I'm being honest things like that still happen today in the real world. 

I think that's what draws so many people to reading your stories, you always add realism to your stories, even the ones that many don't want to admit still happens. Some are happy things, like the mud fight or the teasing between siblings or teasing and playfulness between mother and child. You bring the good and the bad together and then show people how to cope with it and how to handle it.

Out of curiosity, are there any plans to write kind of a back story, like the life before Jamie? I know in volume 1 it was touched on a bit and it even implied that Becky and Amanda's relationship wasn't doing well and I'm still curious about what happened in Becky's childhood with her mother. I know it had to be rough. In both cases it might give some insight into both Becky's and Amanda's points of view and the choices they've made since the beginning of volume 1.

I’ve considered writing a story about Becky and Manda up to a few years before she Becky decides to get a little. That would include part of Manda’s childhood and Becky’s relationship with Dana during that period.

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

Not sure if I should say this, but I tend to save all my likes for Alex's stories lol

My philosophy on writing these stories is you begin with an absurd premise, accept it, and then everything else should be as realistic as possible.

I like stories that are episodic, and a good example of that is Never Too Old To Be Spanked, but that’s largely fap material (though I like to think it’s well written fap material). That’s the kind I read most of the time.

There are a few stories that are more narrative driven that I like. The Trying Policy, Melissa Gets Her Bottom Changed, and the DD story that inspired me to write Done Adulting, which I never thought would be as long as it was or lead me to write a bunch more stories.

I mostly like writing narrative stories like this, beginning with an absurd premise like that there’s a diaper dimension or that a bedwetting 18 year old is so averse to being grounded that she asks her mother to spankings her (because her also-spanked 24-year old cousin talked her into it), Fear of Missing Out.

The exceptions for me right now are Because You Asked for It, which starts from a rare but very possible arrangement of two people in a kinky marriage, and my novella The Vacation, also about a kinky couple. Neither of those require you to suspend disbelief, and neither does Never Too Old.

At the moment, I’m having a harder time with Because You Asked for It, partly because when I began that, I pictured it as being more episodic, but it’s becoming more narrative, and struggling a bit to think through how each chapter contributes to the ending, because I never really thought of it as having an ending. Now it does, and each chapter needs to either lead toward it, flesh out the characters, or just be entertaining.

48 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

I like stories that are episodic, and a good example of that is Never Too Old To Be Spanked, but that’s largely fap material (though I like to think it’s well written fap material). That’s the kind I read most of the time.

Very well written fap material. It might be my go to story and one of the ones that keep me checking on DD to see if it's been updated 10 times a day lol. 

• Thanks 1

Nice little chapter about some different realities for them with the littles rent and all. Good little chapter and love the no editing as it is Labor Day but it looked fine to be. 

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

At the moment, I’m having a harder time with Because You Asked for It, partly because when I began that, I pictured it as being more episodic, but it’s becoming more narrative, and struggling a bit to think through how each chapter contributes to the ending, because I never really thought of it as having an ending. Now it does, and each chapter needs to either lead toward it, flesh out the characters, or just be entertaining.

I feel you on struggling with an ending. I’ve hit a bit of a block with the story I’m writing because I need to figure out how I want the story to end in order to proceed with writing. I feel like I started a hike and knew where I was going for the first half of the trip, but now I need to figure out where I’ll end up in order to know which way to go now.

• Like 1

I just see this picture https://www.deviantart.com/pink-diapers/art/The-Shrink-Ray-page-3-812517671 and I ever since I only imagine Jamie and Amanda in this picture especially the monkey diapers rsrs !! If someday you decide make a comic of this wonderful story you already know who to ask to drawn ! Rsrs really misses this story 

• Like 1

Chapter 25

Jamie was doing what he always did when he was uneasy: clinging to Amanda. She was trying to be sympathetic, but it was just too hot to be holding a little.

“Jamie …”

“What do you think she’s talking about today,” he interrupted her.

“I don’t know, buddy.” Whenever Ella was at Dr. Mary’s, Jamie would get like this, nervous, like he was expecting her to show up the next day with terrible news or be terribly unhappy. Amanda and Becky both knew what was weighing on him, and it was the same thing weighing on Stacy. Amanda sighed. They were at Jane’s solstice barbecue. “You wanna meet some new people?”

“Yeah, sure.”

Amanda looked down at him and grimaced. “If you don’t cheer up, I’m gonna tell on you.”

Jamie picked his head up, and looked indignant. “Tell who?”

“The whole party, and you’ll have forty bigs trying to cheer you up.”

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“Try me. I’ll tell them we’re not serving the barbecue until someone gets you to smile. Who knows what they’ll do next.”

“Big meanie head.”

“That’s right.”

Jamie eyed Rochelle from across the lawn. He for sure had no desire to talk to her. He’d still not spoken to her since the first time he’d met her, not that he saw her much, just at Jane’s Christmas and solstice parties. She never paid him any mind, either.

“May I just go wander around?”

“Of course. Here,” Manda said as she set him down. She held on to his shoes for him. It was impossible to keep Jamie’s shoes on this time of year when the grass was thick and green. She was glad to not be holding him anymore. It was just too hot to have another body on her.

Jamie set off to go find Rosie, and he knew where to look first: her sand box. She was seated in the corner with a big hole in front of her and big pile next to the hole.

“Hey, Jamie. Grab a shovel.”

“Hi,” Jamie said as he sat down. “Building anything special?”

“Hole. This is Reggie.” Rosie indicated the little in the opposite corner.

“Hi, Reggie.”

“Reggie doesn’t talk,” Rosie explained.

“Oh. Does he understand me,” he whispered to Rosie.

“Not really. Well, kinda like a one-year-old. Okay, Reggie,” Rosie said, “In the hole.”

“Rosie!”

She started laughing. “I’m just teasing. I saw you hanging on Manda. Everything alright?”

“Yeah. Ella couldn’t come today.” They hadn’t cued Rosie in on what had been going on.

“Sorry. But at least you got me, so we should do something.”

“Like what?”

Rosie shrugged. “Ruin our appetite? Go find a game? We can sit in my wading pool.”

“I don’t have a bathing suit.”

“So?” She had a point there. None of the bigs would care, most likely; they’d probably find it cute. As for being naked around Rosie, they’d been changed around each other plenty of times, and in any case, she was regressed, albeit only a little, and didn’t seem to have those thoughts anymore, and Jamie didn’t think of her that way. “C’mon,” she said.

Her wading pool was behind her swing set, and Jane hadn’t put any tables up over there. Jamie was confused and thought she’d meant to go inside to get her bathing suit, but before he could ask she stepped right over the side and sat down into water that came up to her chest.

“Rosie,” Jamie laughed, “I think you …” Before he finished the sentence, Rosie reached out, took his wrist, and pulled hard, making him fulcrum over the edge of the pool and fall in with a splash.

“What’d you do that for,” he sputtered when he came up.

Rosie answered by smiling. “Hehe. You’re all wet now.”

“So are you.”

“I know.” Jamie took his shirt off and threw it over the side, then sat and leaned against the wall next to Rosie. The pool was twice his length stretched out, and almost three feet deep.

“I think we’re gonna have a problem when we try to get out,” Jamie observed as he he felt his diaper expand to three times its normal size under his shorts.

“Not our problem,” Rosie observed. “Though we do have a problem.”

“What?”

“We didn’t bring any snacks.”

It wasn’t long before Becky found them that way. Jamie was gratified Rosie had been right and she found it amusing. “I can’t keep you away from water,” she said as she stood over him, blocking out the sun.

“I’m not 100% to blame this time.”

“Food is ready. You wanna get out and dry off?”

“I can see that leading to an instant and catastrophic wardrobe malfunction.” Rosie was laughing. Jamie had long noted Rosie’s ability to disappear into her regression when even a chance of trouble came along.

“I’ll bring you both something,” Becky said. She moved Jamie’s shirt to a sunny spot and laid it out flat to dry, tut-tutting while she did.

“We should count ourselves lucky we have patient bigs,” Jamie said when Becky was gone.

“And so long as we do we should take advantage of the fact. Jane still thinks it’s cute when I draw on the wall.”

“You what?”

“Sometimes.”

“Why?”

“Bigger canvas. It washes off. Sometimes I have to do it, but it’s big!”

Jamie chuckled. He still didn’t fully grasp how Rosie had given up her inhibitions and learned to live like a truly regressed little without actually being all that regressed. She got up and picked up a toy torpedo, zipping it to him under the water. He caught it and sent it back.

Becky and Amanda both came back with food and drink, and when they were done, Becky insisted he get out as it would be his nap time soon. She held out a hand for him, and as Jamie took it and stood up, water poured from his shorts. Becky waited for him to drain before lifting him under the armpits over the side. Amanda had Jamie’s bag and turned to Rosie.

“In or out?”

“Out, I guess.”

“I’ll go get her something to wear, Mom.” Amanda trotted off.

Before Becky could stop her, Rosie started to climb out on her own, and that was more stress than her diaper could take. It disintegrated, making a mess in her romper as she pivoted out of the pool. “Eeeew. This feels weird.”

“Oh, honey,” Becky said. “Just … well, I guess it’s too late now. Go ahead and sit down.” Turning her attention back to Jamie’s shorts, she slid them down along with his diaper. She gently tugged it out from under him, then got out her phone and texted Manda to bring trash bags and towels when she came back.

“Okay, Jamester, come lie down over here.” Keeping the pool between himself and the party, Jamie laid back on dry grass. Becky fished around in the bag. “Uh oh …”

“What?”

“Not a big deal. I don’t have a clean outfit for you.”

“Oh.”

“But your shirt’s dry. That’s better than nothing.”

Amanda came back, and he was soon in a dry diaper with his tee shirt back on while Amanda got Rosie taken care of, which involved dipping her back in the pool to get the diaper particles off her. Becky carefully put the diapers in one trash bag and their clothes in two others.

“You can be a lot of work sometimes, Baby Bear, but I love you,” Becky said.

“Are you sure there’s not a change of clothes in the other pocket or something,” he asked hopefully. Sporting just a diaper around a bunch of strangers was not something he’d choose to do.

“Let’s see,” Becky said as she took another look. “Nope … well, we have a diaper cover. It’s got one of the green guys on it.”

“It’s a ninja turtle,” Rosie corrected her as though everybody knew that.

“Are they still teenagers, do ya think,” Jamie asked.

“Definitely. Turtles live a long time. They’re like, fourteen in turtle years.”

“Well, I know you like them, Jamie, but I wish they would play with nice toys.” Becky tolerated their ninja weapons and was glad Jamie didn’t want to play with such violent toys. Becky and Manda soon each had a dry and dressed little.

“We should go hand you back to your mommy,” Manda said as Becky and Jamie picked up their wet things and trash. Becky put Jamie’s clothes in their car while he carried Rosie’s and the trash inside, leaving the former by the laundry room and the latter in the kitchen trash can. His bare legs felt conspicuous. Amanda found him on her way back outside.

“What are you doin’ in here,” she asked him.

“Throwing away the trash.”

“Are you sure? Are you sure you’re not hunting for Little Extract,” she asked as she she got down on her knees and poked him in the belly.

“Hehe. Yes … Why? Is there any?”

“Do we need to check you into rehab,” she asked as she swept his feet from under him, trapping him tummy up across her arms.

“No!”

“No rehab, or no, don’t eat your tummy.”

“No rehab.”

“So, yes eat your tummy? You got it! Nom nom nom nom nom!”

“Hehehehehe! Manda! Hehehehe stop!”

“Pbbbbbbbt!!!”

“Hahahahaha!”

“Pbbbbbt!!”

“You silly bear,” Manda said as she tossed him over her shoulder and carried him back outside. Jamie wiped tears out of his eyes. He loved tummy raspberries. Amanda stopped the first person she came to. “Have you seen Jamie?”

“I’m back here,” Jamie replied.

“No,” said the guest.

“Oh, Jane,” Manda asked, “have you seen Jamie?”

“He’s behind you,” Jane said with Rosie on her hip.

Amanda turned around and then turned back to Jane. “Where?”

“I’m back here!”

“My mistake,” Jane said, “I thought I heard him.”

Rosie looked at Jamie and said, “Can you believe these people?”

“Who are you talking to,” Manda asked.

“I couldn’t at first,” Jamie replied to Rosie.

“Who said that?”

“Is it cake time yet,” Jamie asked. Manda swung Jamie back around to her front.

“What do you say, Jane, too early to get some cake into this little fella?”

“Perfect timing for both of them,” Jane said. “We can time their nap for the sugar crash.”

Jane and Manda left Rosie and Jamie at a table, and Jane thanked Manda for cleaning Rosie up. “She’s no trouble,” Manda said.

“Except when she’s causing diaper explosions. I’m gonna have to skim that stuff off the pool or else just dump it in the grass.”

“I hear it’s good fill for potted plants because it holds moisture.”

“Hmm.”

Becky was sitting with Jamie and Rosie when Jane and Manda got back. Jamie immediately saw that Manda had brought back a big fork, which meant for sure she intended to feed him. “I would like it noted,” Jamie said, “that the amount of cake that gets on my face is not my fault, no matter what the pictures say later.”

“What pictures,” Becky asked.

“You always take cake pictures. We have a record of every cake we’ve had in our house since I got here.”

“We have a record of you, Baby Bear, because every cake with you is an adventure in messy eating,” Becky teased him as she moved him into her lap. Over time, Jamie had stopped asking for a fork with his cake when he realized Becky and Amanda weren’t forgetting it. They just liked watching him eat cake with his hands or else feeding it to him, as all bigs seemed to find it cute, and as Jamie had gotten pretty good at eating cake with his hands, he didn’t especially mind if it made them happy. Becky exercised her prerogative as Mom and took responsibility for feeding him. Rosie dispensed with the need for a fork at all and used her hands. She was only a little messier about it that Becky.

“You guys can take a nap together,” Jane suggested when they were done. “In fact, Beck, if you go get his things I’ll toss them in the dryer with Rosie’s.”

“Good idea,” Becky said as she handed Jamie over to Manda.

“I need some water before a nap,” Jamie said.

“Let’s get you hooked up.” She headed toward the cooler with him on her hip. “Sorry we forgot your shorts.”

“No worries. I was gonna strip and then Rosie yanked me in.”

“She’s more of a trouble maker then she lets on.” She was glad Rosie had distracted him from thoughts of Ella.

“She’s fun. I have fun with her.”

“You were just gonna strip nude in front of all these people?”

“Why not? Is it really any worse than having a dirty diaper in front of all these people?”

“When? Oh.”

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Hahaha...I love his timing with the last joke. Perfect end...lol. I like how Rosie is not always regressed and switches it around. I think that helps Jamie in a lot of ways. Love the mischief maker he and his friends are! 

• Like 1

Great writing. As always. I do miss the longer chapters from the first, unless I'm mistaken. I'd rather you not strain yourself trying to meet a quota if a large quantity of writing, while working on several different stories as well. So I'm happy to get what see what we get and what this has turned into. 

• Like 1
  • Alex Bridges changed the title to Done Adulting, Vol. 2 (Final chapter posted 12/21/20)