LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Vol. 2 (Final chapter posted 12/21/20)

I've lost count the times I've woken up sore from sleeping in a weird position. 

I bet Becky was thinking about how Manda used to sleep like that back when she was in diapers. 

Poor Manda, I bet she misses her days when her mommy used to diaper her for bed and probably change her wet diaper in the morning.  Fine, it's just my fantasy lol.

I love the new chapter.

• Like 1

Chapter 22

“You can call me Mary.”

“I know,” Ella said as she paced the walls of Mary’s office looking at the pictures and diplomas and the books on shelves. “Jamie told me about you.”

“What did Jamie say?”

“That we’ll talk, and I’ll feel better.” Jamie believed that, and Ella did, too, most of the time.

“How do you feel today?”

Ella shrugged her head to the left. “Average.”

“And what is your average?”

“At the moment? Anxious. Not very happy.” Ella’s voice was matter of fact, like she was talking about someone else.

“You don’t seem to mind talking about it.”

“Well, us littles say the darndest things. Isn’t that what you bigs say?”

“Would you like to sit down?” Ella sat down on the couch, the one sized for littles. She propped herself in a corner of it facing Mary. “Stacy caught me up, and I have your file from the Department’s psychologist.”

“Yeah? What does the Department have to say about me?”

“The Department or the psychologist?”

“Same difference, right? She works for them. If they decide to just write me off, she’ll back them up to keep her job.”

“She took the same vow to help people that I did.”

“She’ll put her mortgage ahead of her vow. People do it where I’m from, too.” Ella folded her arms over her chest.

“Can I ask how you felt about the Department before they made this mistake?”

“I didn’t think much of them at all. Not lately. I guess before I was grateful, but it’s been a while since they were really a part of my life.”

“Now?”

“They screwed up, and for political reasons they might decide it’s best to be rid of me. They could fuck me over in two dimensions if they decide.”

“Is that what you think they’re doing?”

“I know they’re thinking about it. Why else would Ben stop answering Stacy’s questions? He was her friend before all this, before I was even in Itali, and now he won’t give her a straight answer.”

“They let you talk to their psychologist.”

“And what’s the file say? I haven’t seen it.”

“It says you’re angry.”

“Oh, it says that, does it,” Ella laughed. “How perceptive of them. Top notch for government work.”

“Are you just angry at them?”

“Honestly, I’m angry at bigs in general right now.”

“Even Stacy?”

“A little bit.”

“Why Stacy?”

Ella shrugged and was quiet for a moment. “I know it’s irrational, but she lied to me. She didn’t mean to, but she did.”

“How did she lie?”

“She told me she would protect me. Turns out she can’t. She’s not really any more powerful in this situation than I am … and I don’t like that she contacted my parents without telling me. I know why she did it; I might have done the same thing, but I’m mad anyway … us irrational littles, ya know.”

“Why do you say it like that?”

“Say what like what?”

“’Us irrational littles.’ And earlier you said, ‘Littles say the darndest things.’”

“That’s how it seems, right? To bigs?”

“Is that how you feel about bigs?”

Ella stared blankly at Mary. “I said it, didn’t I? God, could you just ask what you want to ask and we can get out of here early? I have a life to go endure.”

“Okay. Do you dislike bigs? All bigs?”

“As a species, you’re kinda on my shit list.”

“Why?”

Ella rolled her eyes. “You fucking know why. And then the bigs of Itali say they’re so different. ‘It’s so different here.’ But we’re still not people to you. Not when it gets complicated. The Department fucks up, and instead of making it right, they start thinking of how to fuck me over to save their asses … Judging people by the group is exactly what bigs do to us, and I’m trying not to do it back. I’ve always thought I was pretty good at that, compartmentalizing, recognizing that this big is good and that one is bad, and all of Aidu is bad … it’s hard when it’s the government doing it while claiming to represent the people … And it made me think, if we went public, told everyone about this mess, whose side would they take? And why? Would they side with the government, say getting rid of one little is worth it to keep adoptions flowing? Or would they side with me because it’s what I want? Or would they side with me because they don’t think any little should be on their own, or that we’re none of us capable of making our own choices? Or because siding with me is siding with Stacy, and they’d side with any big who wants to keep their little?” Ella stared off into the distance for a minute and sighed.

“Ella, can we talk about your arrival in Itali.”

“I don’t remember it.”

“You remember some of it.”

“I remember … broken glass. When they rescued me. I remember broken glass and …”

“And what?”

“Blood, I think. I’m not sure if that’s a real memory or not. I don’t think it is.”

“You think your mind made it up? Why would it do that?”

“Wishful thinking,” Ella gently scoffed. “A little drama to the story. Revenge.”

“You wish the people who had you in Aidu were hurt.”

“Wouldn’t you?”

“Probably. What did you think of bigs when you got here?”

Ella sighed in frustration. She knew all of this was in her multi-volume file. “I didn’t like or trust any of them for months. I got used to them. Stacy and I made an arrangement – she’d take care of me but otherwise treat me like a big unless I was okay with being treated in a different way. Seven more years go by, and now I’m talking to you. There.”

“It was just a question.”

“Then ask better ones.”

“Okay. I was going to work up to this, but let’s just talk about it. They tortured you in Aidu. You didn’t trust anyone in Itali. You had the choice to stay or go. Why did you stay?”

Ella sighed again and sat silently, re-crossing her arms. “Medical care.”

“They have that where you’re from.”    

“It’s better here. I don’t think I would be walking again.”

“You could have gotten the care you needed and then left.”     

“Safety.”

“From traffickers.”

“Traffickers don’t operate in Itali, at least not successfully.”

“You were afraid of being kidnapped again.”

“Yeah.”

Mary made a note, tapped her stylus against her tablet, and looked back up. “Any other reason?”

“Such as?”

“I don’t know. Any reason why you didn’t want to go home. Didn’t you miss your family, your friends?” Ella broke eye contact, and Mary noticed, the first sign of Ella’s vulnerability.

“I … How do you get back from what happened to me?”

“You were 26 in human years when you were rescued. That’s pretty young. Plenty of time to start over.”

Ella shook her head. “Start over as what? I’d never be who I was. My life wouldn’t have been what it was … I’d never just be a person there. I’d always be what happened to me.”

“And being a person with that past, at home, was worse to you than being an adopted little? Maybe I’m off base, but you don’t seem to like being a little.”

“Littles are littles everywhere, right? Isn’t that what you bigs say? We’re all just bumbling and pretending back there, right?” Ella weakly replied.

“I meant the lifestyle of a little. Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe you do like it.”

“I like parts of it.”

“What parts? Or better yet, how are those parts different to you than they’d have been back home?”

“Here … back there I’m the near-cripple who shits herself. Here I’m just a little who needs some extra care.”

“Do you need that much extra care? It says in your file…”

“Not as much as I used to.”

“What else do you like about here?”

“I didn’t have to figure out how to live. How to … integrate back into society. It’s just spelled out for littles here, what our lives are. It’s pretty simple.”

“What else?”

“Stacy.”

“So you do like some bigs.”

“Some. Stacy. Carrie. Becky, Amanda, Mel. I still see Dawn and Michael sometimes.”

“And what do you like about Stacy?”     

“She treats me like a person.”       

“People back home would have treated you that way, so how is she different?” 

“She’s … I guess the part I like about the little lifestyle is getting to be open with people and getting unconditional love in return.”

“Humans don’t get that from their parents?”

“They’re supposed to. Most do, but it’s different when you’re an adult.”

“What about you and your parents?”

“What about them?” Ella was looking across the room, away from Mary.

“Did they love you unconditionally?”

Ella’s lips quivered, and a tear fell from each eye. Mary waited, and as she was ready to reframe the question, Ella answered, “Yes.” Her voice was suddenly hoarse. Mary slid a box of tissues toward Ella across the coffee table. She didn’t take one.

“Do you want to stop for today?”

“Just ask your questions,” Ella said as she wiped her tears on her hands.

“How come you never contacted your parents?”

“I figured they had moved on. It had been eight years. I figured they had done their mourning and,” Ella shook her head, “I didn’t want to screw that up.”

“You didn’t think they’d be happy to know you were alive?”

“I thought … I thought they must’ve been over it. Why tell them if I had no intention of going back? They lost me once; why make them lose me all over again?”

“What about you? Didn’t you want to see them?”

“Of course I did.”

“But that’s didn’t factor into your decision? You only thought about them?”

“Your point being …”

“Maybe there was a reason you didn’t want to contact them that had to do with your own feelings. Maybe not; I’m just asking … like, maybe you were afraid.”

“Maybe.”

“Embarrassed?”

Ella nodded her head.

“Ashamed even?” Ella stared into the middle distance again, pinching her lip with her thumb and forefinger as she thought. “You were the victim. Why should you be ashamed.”

“Because it was my fault,” Ella said flatly.

“How so?”

“I went … I broke the rule. Don’t accept a drink from a stranger. First thing everyone teaches their teenage daughter when they start going to parties. Don’t accept a drink from a stranger … we were at a bar, in public. At least I think … but that doesn’t make a difference. I shouldn’t have.”

“You’re still the victim, Ella. Everything that happened after that drink wasn’t your fault. It was theirs.”

“Tell it to Maggie.”

“Who?”

“Maggie. My friend.” Ella sat back in her chair. “She was with me. She didn’t wanna go. I talked her into it.”

“She was taken, too?”

“I don’t know … I don’t know what happened to her. I remember walking with her on our way to the bar, and then I was in Aidu.”

“Does that have anything to do with why you didn’t contact your parents? Or go home?”

“I didn’t want them to know that it was my fault. I can’t fix it so … I already ruined their lives once. Telling them the truth would just do that all over again.”

“And that’s all you were concerned about?”

“I didn’t wanna be … what everyone would think of me when they found out. Stupid … the girl whose fault it was … and Maggie’s family. What good would the truth do them? They’d blame me, but they’d blame her, too. Why do that to them?”

“And you didn’t think people there, in general would see you as the victim? They’d blame you?”

“You’re not as familiar with humans as you think. Yes, they’d blame me. Or a lot of them would.”

“Earlier,” Mary began slowly, “You said you had a life to go ‘endure.’ Is that really how you think about it, or were you just saying that?”

“Sometimes. More now than before all this. Feel like I’m living on borrowed time, waiting for all this to work itself out.”

Mary took another note, tapped her tablet with her stylus again, and looked up. “Ella, did you stay here to punish yourself?”

“Maybe … some.” Ella was looking into the distance again, her eyes unfocused. “But I grew to like it. Now it might get taken away. A few years of happiness, and it might get taken away … And all the other reasons, they still apply … If I stay, I can, I can see myself being happy again. I don’t, if I go back, I don’t see myself ever being happy again … But …”

“But,” Mary asked when Ella didn’t finish the sentence.

“But I want to see my family again.”

“You’re gonna get to.”

“I know. And yeah, I’m scared.”

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3
3 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Great update!! So much to process and you did it beautifully! 

Thanks. I hope is seemed natural. I just start having the conversation in my head. Sometimes I think it would be easier to write as a screen play than describing scenes with so much dialogue.

11 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

Thanks. I hope is seemed natural. I just start having the conversation in my head. Sometimes I think it would be easier to write as a screen play than describing scenes with so much dialogue.

Hmm you should make volume 3 be so everyone is at mime camps only doing mime fings all the times then you would get a break cause of minepocalypses!:)

• Haha 1

I've not decided to make an account yet.

I have to say this is the only Little story.  The Only One.

Well, the only one worth reading, but it's worth reading for itself.  It's not just the top lump on a pile of crap.  You really do have a way with words, and i think, a future with the pen.

I love what you do, and i say thankee sai.  May you have long days, and pleasant nights.

EDIT:  They forced the account issue.  So here I am!

Edited by Amber's Boy
To insure clarity
46 minutes ago, Amber's Boy said:

I've not decided to make an account yet.

I have to say this is the only Little story.  The Only One.

Well, the only one worth reading, but it's worth reading for itself.  It's not just the top lump on a pile of crap.  You really do have a way with words, and i think, a future with the pen.

I love what you do, and i say thankee sai.  May you have long days, and pleasant nights.

EDIT:  They forced the account issue.  So here I am!

Thank you. If you haven’t yet, try Volume 1 for some background.

On 7/26/2019 at 11:52 PM, Author_Alex said:

She learned the hard way not to swat Kazoo’s butt when he misbehaved. The dog hardly flinched, but Jamie had a meltdown. A bawling Jamie scooped up his puppy. A very regretful Becky scooped up her little. And a freaked out Amanda dashed into the living room to find out why everyone was crying, only slightly less confused than the dog. No dog was ever cared for more gently since.

BS, I have a doggo

I really need to check what page I'm on before i comment.

21 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

You did just perfect. I think the dialogue just seemed to pour out and seem natural to be honest. 

• Thanks 1

Haha the mustache thing happenned to as a young'un.  It was dads beard though.  I almost remember it, or was told enough that i think i do.  Either way, dad went into the bathroom and you came out who the fuck are you!

On 7/27/2019 at 3:31 PM, Author_Alex said:

A thought occurred to Stacy as she watched Ella sleep. If she couldn’t get a court to issue a ruling proactively, maybe she could try to head off the court system altogether. Maybe instead of waiting to see what Ella’s parents did, she could contact them and try to sway their decision.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Chapter 23

Jamie nodded at Ella, who nodded back. Being littles gave them license to do things they otherwise never would, and Ella’s unique circumstances meant she never really got in trouble, while Becky and Amanda were so gentle they never got very upset with Jamie. When it came to bigs Jamie thought were mean, past experience had taught Jamie he was virtually immune from punishment, and this was so worth it.

Ostensibly, they were at the park celebrating Jamie’s arrival day along with friends and family. Becky had reserved a pavilion – her name was on it and everything – and this big had thought he could just take it for his own event even with the reserved sign clearly on it. He didn’t put up any kind of real fight about it, but he had raised his voice just enough to piss Jamie off, and the dirty look he had received – as though it were his fault for having an arrival day – sealed the man’s fate.

Ella was on lookout duty. Jamie was under the bench. They could have used two more lookouts, but being a mischievous little is all about adapting and improvising to overcome the eyes of watchful bigs, especially at the playground where the ethos is everybody looks out for all the littles. Jamie imagined this had to be so much easier to do to human. The shoelaces on bigs’ shoe were more like small-gauge cotton rope. Still, he managed to get the jerk’s shoelaces tied together without being caught.

“Now we wait,” Ella asked Jamie as he backed out from under the bench.

“Or we try to get him to get up.”

“How do we do that.” Jamie gestured for her to follow, and the two of them walked around the bench right through the man’s field of vision and to the edge of the playground. Jamie picked up a still-green pinecone.

“That could hurt him,” Ella said, though she said it more as a fact than an argument

“Yeah,” Jamie demurred. “But so could him falling on his face.”

“We’ll get caught if you throw it.”

“Not like we’ll get in trouble.” Jamie wrestled with his moral dilemma.

“I remember when you wouldn’t even punch Bobby,” Ella reminded Jamie.

“Bobby is a regressed little. That’s an adult and a jagoff.” Jamie considered it for a moment. “I guess we should go untie …”

Too late. They watched the man stand up, step forward, trip, and fall. It wasn’t as funny as Jamie had hoped, but as they watched the man flip himself over, looking hurt but not injured and more than a little embarrassed, he felt it worth it.

“Feel bad about that,” Ella asked Jamie.

“I want to, but not so much. He shouldn’t have yelled at my Mom. You?”

“He’s a big.” Ella still wasn’t feeling much sympathy for bigs. She was sure she’d return to her normal state of being a nice and generous person when things got straightened out, but until she had given herself permission to be a little mean.

The man was sitting up and untying his shoes, looking around trying to determine who did it while another big asked if he was alright. The man’s eyes settled on Jamie and Ella.

“I guess we should go back to the pavilion,” Jamie said. The two headed back. They didn’t know if the man was following or not, but assumed he was and picked their audience accordingly. If they approached Becky, she’d likely listen politely, because Becky is almost always polite, and then maybe scold Jamie. They could approach Amanda, who was sure to do that thing where her eyebrows try to escape before she started yelling at the man. Or they could go to Jane, who never takes anything from anyone.

“Hi, Jane,” Jamie said as they approached. “Is there a big with an angry look on his face behind us?”

“Yeah.”     

“Could you take care of that, please.” Jamie hopped up on to the bench she was sitting on and helped Ella up. Jane stood up and started the toward the man. They didn’t hear what was said, but the man looked animated, and Jane looked calm. Then Jane looked animated, and the man looked calm. Jane walked back.

“Did you really tie his shoes together?”

“We can’t help it if we misbehave sometimes,” Ella said, “We’re just littles, after all.”

“Consider that an arrival day gift,” Jane said as she ruffled Jamie’s hair.

“What did you say to him,” Jamie asked.

“Told him to shove it in his complaint box.”

“Thank you.”

“It is your arrival day. Consider it a freebie. I won’t even tell Becky.”

Becky had transported her normal harried behavior for preparing for a party from their home to the park. “Who brings a broom to a picnic,” Ella asked.

“Dana’s daughter,” Jamie said. “And no need to bother asking if we can help. She always says no. If we were at home, we’d be in the playpen until Manda rescued us.” Amanda was making a buffet line along one of the picnic tables. Jamie sighed.

“What,” Ella asked.

“I just don’t like arrival days. Never liked celebrating my birthday, either.”

“Jamester!” Jamie, Jane and Ella turned and saw Danny and Lauren approaching with Sammy.

“Hi, Danny.” Jamie took hold of Ella’s hand. She was used to Danny, but nevertheless she would always a get a little nervous when a big man got so close to her. She never articulated why, and everyone just respected it.

“Happy arrival day,” Lauren said. “Sammy, do you have something to give Jamie?” He had a small box in his hand. He toddled forward and handed it to Jamie.

“Thank you, Sammy.” The toddler kept walking toward Amanda, or more likely to the food Amanda was laying out.

“You guys do feed him, right,” Jane quipped.

Obviously, Jamie thought, how else would he be so big for his age? He was starting to make Jamie nervous. Soon they’d have to make sure he was never alone with Jamie or any other littles for a few years until he could appreciate his ability to unintentionally hurt them.

“Ella,” Daniel said, “You’re looking lovely today.”

“Thank you.”

Lauren stepped forward. “I like that dress. Is Stacy here?”

“She’ll be here soon.”

“And Mel, too,” Jamie chimed in.

“And in fact,” Ella said, “We’re gonna go play until then. Becky!” She stopped her manic sweeping. “We’re gonna go play tag.”

“I’ll go with them,” Jane volunteered. “Rosie, wanna come?” Rosie, who wasn’t showing any sign of her adult self that day, stopped coloring for a moment and looked up and went back to coloring.

“We’ll keep an eye on her,” Lauren said. The three of them started walking toward the sports field on the far side of the playground.

After lunch, presents were opened, cake was eaten, food packed away, and everyone headed home, or so Jamie thought.     

“Where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise.” Jamie watched out the window as they got on the highway and headed in a familiar direction. He could see Solea at the harbor front.

“We’re going to the zoo?”

“You’ll see,” Becky said to him. He tried to see around the headrest. She sounded excited, and he was trying to discern her expression. They were clearly going to Wood’s Park, where the zoo was. They turned into the park, and Becky pulled over next to an empty field. Amanda got out and then into the backseat with Jamie.

“So …” he started to ask.

“Ya gotta put this on,” Amanda said as she took a blindfold from the diaper bag.

Jamie’s eyes darted left and right, wondering what the huge surprise could be that required a blindfold. “Okay,” he said suspiciously. Amanda secured it around his head, and Becky started driving again. They didn’t go far. Jamie didn’t care much for the experience of being driven when he couldn’t see anything at all.

“I’m gonna carry you,” Amanda said. Amanda unbuckled him, lifted him out, and carried him to … well, he didn’t know where.

“Where do you think we are,” Becky asked.

“The zoo?”

“Guess again.”

“The science center?”

“Nope. Give up?”

“Yeah.”

“We’re at the art museum.” Jamie hadn’t been back there since he and Amanda had stormed out in protest over not being allowed out of the stroller so he could actually see the art.

“Oh,” Jamie responded. “Did they change their policy or something?”

“No. And that’s the surprise. You ready?”

“Uh, yeah,” Jamie laughed nervously, “I guess.”

Amanda slipped the blindfold off to the count of, “1. 2. 3!”

The sound of a hundred people shouting, “SURPRISE!!!!” startled Jamie as the sunlight blinded him for a moment. He was smiling ear to ear, wondering what was going on. He surveyed the scene of at least 50 bigs and their littles.

“What … I don’t get it.”

“See any strollers,” Amanda asked. Jamie looked around, seeing no strollers.

He chuckled. “I still…”

“They can’t throw us all out, Jamie Bear. Or they can try, but they’ll regret it when they’re all over the news this evening.”

People were snapping pictures of the three of them. Lauren and Daniel and Mel and Sammy and Rosie and Jane and Ella and Stacy all emerged from the crowd. Jamie started to get misty eyed.

“How did you do this,” he asked.

“It was all Manda and Mel,” Becky said.

“We told the story about the time we came here on No-You-Shut-Up,” Manda explained, referencing the moment’s leading social media platform, “and laid out our plan.” 

“All these people are just strangers?”

“Mhmm.”

“This is … this is the nicest present I’ve ever gotten. You …” Jamie felt a little overcome by the gesture. He turned inward into Manda’s should and hugged her tight. “Thank you.”

“My pleasure, Baby Bear … Are you ready to go break museum policy?”

“Let’s do it.”

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I love the new chapter. 

I've thought about what I'd do as a little in the DD universe. I'd probably spend my time looking up women's skirts and dresses. It would be easy, I mean, imagine how many Littles probably see up their mommy's skirt or dress without even meaning too. I bet a few have even seen an Amazon woman wearing a diaper or even an older teenage girl wearing one, probably as a punishment. So yeah, I'd probably be trying to find that one diapered Amazon woman that I can rat on to my mommy just too see what happens, hopefully something happens that I can use later to make sticky messes in my diaper later that night lol

Now that I posted that and thought about it i think i should clarify that i do not do that in real life. Lol

On 8/4/2019 at 1:27 AM, Author_Alex said:

“It wasn’t that long ago that you would’ve said yes just because you’d feel guilty for not saying yes. You set a boundary. I’m proud of you.”

“Well, when you put it that way…”

“Do you feel guilty about it,” Amanda asked.

Jamie sighed. “Not really. I don’t think it would have helped. And besides, I’m retired. Plus I didn’t want to. That’s a valid reason sometimes, right?”

“Right,” Becky said. “Who’s ready for bed?”

“Me.”

“Almost me.”

“I am,” Becky said. “Share my bed with me tonight, Baby Bear.”

“Mhmm”

“Okay. Let’s go get you into your jammies, and then we’ll go say night-night to Manda.”

Holy shit, I don't think I've ever seen it summed up so well...

• Thanks 1
  • Alex Bridges changed the title to Done Adulting, Vol. 2 (Final chapter posted 12/21/20)