LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Vol. 2 (Final chapter posted 12/21/20)

Interesting bit of rebellion about potty training. I think Jamie might take the option but not sure. Plus not 100 sure it is a good idea as Me, pointed out the limited time frame of him using them. But interesting chapter and looking forward to the next development!

• Like 1

I think this chapter shows that in the future Amanda is trying to bribe Jamie to like her house more , and when Becky discover this she gonna do the same ! And this gonna be interesting since Jamie never have someone fight for him ! 
ps I am curious to see what gonna happen next !

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Little Andrea said:

Wow! I never saw that coming, it definitely makes things more exciting.

I’ve been leaving hints so early in this volume. The mentions of Sammy in pullups, Becky thinking that made Jamie feel bad, Amanda suggesting to her mom they could train Jamie, and Becky’s reaction to Jackie suddenly being in diapers, with the bigs’ assumption that she needed them rather than wanted them.

Been excited about this, and not sure how it will play out yet.

1 hour ago, Alex Bridges said:

I’ve been leaving hints so early in this volume. The mentions of Sammy in pullups, Becky thinking that made Jamie feel bad, Amanda suggesting to her mom they could train Jamie, and Becky’s reaction to Jackie suddenly being in diapers, with the bigs’ assumption that she needed them rather than wanted them.

Been excited about this, and not sure how it will play out yet.

Yeah now you mentioned I can see to !! Now I am more curious to see Jamie reaction and more importantly Becky reaction if Jamie gets potty trained !

• Like 1

Another great chapter, I really like how with your story in each chapter you transmit to the readers endless emotions, from sadness changing to happiness, to happiness and tenderness changing to anger in a matter of seconds, I like your chapters.

By the way, I wanted to ask permission to use the name of Kazoozie in an MMO game, since it seems very nice and tender name, I hope you said yes.

sorry for my english, I know it's bad. ????

• Like 1

The training for the bathroom is too complicated when you have been getting used to diapers for so long, however, you show a good point that Jamie is not retreating and that he still has enough control to be able to try the training, I would like to see what he does in a future story, and I think Jamie would say no because of the simple fact that diaper changes and being in them can give him a security that he needs in the world of Itali, in addition to allowing him a space of relationship with Becky and Manda , to that we have to add that Jamie has been affecting the changes a lot and another change I think would be too much to handle

• Like 1

Chapter 80

Amanda checked her phone and knew more than likely that Becky had Jamie in the tub getting him clean for the day. She went in through the garage like she always did and set her backpack down in the kitchen, looking at the breakfast dishes on the table and deciding she’d go see what Becky and Jamie were up to before starting that chore. She felt a little strange, like she should’ve knocked, but it still felt like her home, just not the home she lived at.

“Good morning,” she called out as she headed into the hallway and toward the bathroom.

“Morning,” Becky called back from where she was seated on the rug, her back against the wall. 

“You guys are taking it slow this morning,” Manda said with a hint of a laugh. Jamie’s hair was still dry, and he was leaning back against the tub with his eyes closed.

“Morning,” he said without opening his eyes.

“What gives,” Amanda asked as she sat down on the stool next to the tub.

“I think we’ve discovered that it was you who kept us on a responsible morning schedule,” Becky said. “You have to move back in, or we’re both just gonna stay here forever.”

“Yeah right,” Amanda said. Her mom the teacher was the one who got up without an alarm every morning while Manda stayed in bed. She was the morning person; Manda fancied herself a mid-day person, her productivity peaking in the hours just before and just after lunch. Had Jamie never come along, she was confident she’d have never come downstairs on a non-school day until an hour after terce.

“We spent three days moving,” Becky said. “So today we slept in.”

“I actually didn’t spend three days moving, and I still slept in,” Jamie said.

“Can I give you a bath then,” Amanda asked as she took the dry washcloth and the soap from its holder.

“If you want,” Jamie said, sliding himself down to make it easier. He lifted his leg so his ankle was on the edge of the tub.

“That’s where I should start,” Manda said as she dropped her tools, grabbed his ankle, and tickled the bottom of his wet foot. He thrashed in the water, trying to take his foot back and sliding under for his trouble, then and coming up sputtering and smiling.

“Were you always that ticklish,” Becky asked as she wiped the drops of water off her face.

“Yes,” Jamie answered with delight in his voice. “How was your first night?”

“Good,” Amanda said as she got to work for real. “Mel came over, and we talked about decorating and just hung out. Ate pizza.”

“Is there a good place over there,” Becky asked.

“Yeah, it was pretty good. Not the best I’ve had, but good.”

“Searching for the best pizza is the best part of moving,” Jamie said.

“Actually cooked on my stove this morning,” Amanda said. “It boils water, so I guess I have that going for me.”

“Ha,” Becky chuckled. “Was I right?”

“About what?”

“About waking up there for the first time?”

“Yeah,” Amanda said as she cocked her head, smiled, and wrung the washcloth. “It was kinda cool.” Jamie stood up as if on cue, and Amanda worked on his nethers. “Even having my own keys is kinda cool ... Which reminds me, do you want the garage door opener back?”

“No. I don’t need it, and you still will. No reason for you to come in the front,” Becky told her.

Jamie sat back down, and Amanda wrung the washcloth again and started on his back. “Did feel a little weird at first coming in this morning. Felt like I should’ve knocked for a second.”

“It will make me very sad if you ever knock on our door. This is still your home, too,” Becky said.

“My toes are wrinkled,” Jamie said as he sat hunched and looking at his feet and palms.

“We’ve been in here a while,” Becky said.

“What’s the plan for today,” Amanda asked.

“The pool,” Becky said. “Stacy’s going to meet us with Ella.”

“She took the day off?”

“Mhmm.”

“What time are you meeting Jane?”

“We’re having dinner. She’s meeting me here.”

“Are you gonna see Rosie,” Jamie asked.

“She’s gonna be with a littlesitter tonight.”

“I haven’t gotten to see her much.”

“Wanna set up a play date? We can take her to the beach,” Amanda suggested.

“I’d like that. Can’t believe summer is almost over,” Jamie said.

“Think we all feel that way,” Becky said.

“Close your eyes,” Amanda told him as she filled the pitcher.

—————-

They left the pool earlier than usual and headed home to prepare for their evenings. Manda packed Jamie’s overnight bag while Becky gave him another quick bath to get the sweat, chlorine, and sunscreen off him. After rinsing the shampoo from his hair, she closed the door halfway to ask him, “Are you nervous about tonight?”

“No, I don’t think so,” Jamie answered. “Not my first night away from home. And I’ll be back by lunch time.”

“Brave bear. You guys call me if you need anything tonight. Don’t be shy about it.”

“We won’t. I’ll text you before I go to bed.”

“Good.” She tapped the drain plug, and Jamie tapped it back down with his foot.

“Not ready to get out,” she asked.

“Are you nervous about tonight,” he asked. He put his hand on top of hers on the rim of the tub.

“No.” She smiled reassuringly. “I’ll be alright.”

“Good.” Jamie tapped the plug again. Becky stood and got the towel down, and Jamie stood when the water got low. Becky scooped him up in the towel and set him on the vanity to comb his hair.

“I’ve had the same haircut my entire life,” he said.

“You could try something different,” Becky said as she brushed his bangs over. It was a little boy’s haircut. A lot of adult men wore it, too, but it was the default for little boys, or so it seemed.

“Maybe,” he said.

Manda was waiting for them in the nursery, enjoying the rocking chair. “We never did get one of these,” she said.

“They’re not expensive,” Becky said.

“Maybe if we find one at an estate sale or used somewhere. Not an essential.”

“You’ll just have to manually rock,” Jamie joked. “You’ll look like a crazy person, but it’ll just be me who sees.”

“Ever resourceful, that’s you,” Amanda said. Becky laid Jamie on the changing table and opened the towel. Jamie laid there passively just like he did at least four times a day.

“Double check me if I’m missing anything,” Amanda said she bent over and looked into the open overnight bag. “We got clean clothes for tomorrow, your bear, a brand new paci, and I grabbed the bottles Mom made from the fridge - thanks, Mom - and at the apartment we got changing supplies, jammies if you want them tonight, toiletries for you, and all those vegetables you allegedly insisted Mom buy,” she said with a wink toward both of them. “I forget anything?”

“I think you got it,” Becky said. She had Jamie in a fresh diaper. “What would you like to wear,” she asked him.

“A dress.”

“You do look a little flushed,” Becky said as she walked to the closet. “Guess I should’ve put more sunscreen on you. Didn’t think I needed to because we didn’t stay as late as normal, but lesson learned. Make sure he drinks an extra bottle of water tonight,” she said to Manda, “And nothing too salty for dinner.”

“I’m okay,” Jamie said. “Just want my dress tonight.”

Becky took one of them off a hanger and rolled it up to slip over his head, letting it fall around him and leaving it pooled around his thighs, his diaper still exposed. She lifted Jamie under his arms and set him on his feet. “You’ve got the cutest legs,” she said as the dress fell to just above his knees.

“You see them in shorts, too,” he said.

“Cuter in a dress,” Manda confirmed. “Something about the way it creates longer lines.” Jamie looked down and admired his own legs, turning one leg inward and raising his ankle to flex his calf.

“I am pretty damn manly in this dress,” he said. That got both of them laughing.

“Are we all set,” Manda asked.

“One more thing,” Jamie said. “There’s a box in your closet. Could you please bring it down?”

“Meet you in the living room,” she said. When she opened her closet, indeed there was a box that hadn’t been there before. She met them downstairs and put the box on the sofa next to Jamie. “There was nothing boxed up in there but fall clothes yesterday,” she said.

“It’s a surprise. It’s really hard to hide stuff that big around here,” he said. “Trying to keep it hidden and off the moving truck, too.”

“How’d you get a surprise neither of us knew about,” Becky asked.

“Is this what the money was for,” Amanda asked.

“Mhmm. Mel took me shopping.” He took the box and put it on his lap. With his big blue eyes looking up at Becky, he said, “I wanted to get you something, too, so you don’t feel scared or lonely when I’m sleeping my other house.” He handed her the box.

Becky’s eyes teared up as she unfolded the flaps, and she laughed with tears on her cheeks when she saw it. “This looks familiar,” she said as she lifted the bear from the box, the same one she’d gotten Jamie to give to Manda.

Jamie laid it on thick. “I looked around and asked some questions and did some research, and everyone says it’s the best bear for not being lonely, aside from me, and plus now you got something, too, just like Manda got a bear and I got some new toys, too.” 

Becky picked up and smothered him in a three-way hug with the bear. Manda’s eyes were also wet and she smiled and shook her head at how sweet Jamie was but also at how he laid on the toddler mannerisms to wring the most out of his gesture. She knew she was susceptible to falling for the same treatment when it was directed at her, so she could hardly fault her mom. She predicted he’d call her ‘mama’ next.

“Thank you so much - mwah - you sweet - mwah - Baby Bear.” Becky kissed him three more times. “Mwah mwah mwah.”

“I love you, Mama,” he said as he hugged her back.

Called it, Manda said to herself.

“I love you, too. I’m gonna sleep with this bear in your spot tonight. Is that okay,” she asked.

“That’s what I got it for,” he said with a shrug.

“Gimme my goodnight kiss.” He did, and she gave him one back.

“So we’re ready to go,” Amanda asked as she stood up.

“I think so. Call me tonight if you need anything,” Becky said again. She let Jamie climb off her lap.

“We will,” Manda promised. “You ready, Jamester?”

“Yep.”

Becky saw them to the door, and just before Becky lifted Jamie into the car, she said, “Be a good boy. Sleep well, babies.”

“Goodnight, Mom. Say hello to Jane for me,” Amanda said. Jamie waved, and Becky watched as Amanda got him buckled and backed out of the garage. Only then did she close the door. She decided to let Kazoo in while she got herself ready to go out with Jane.

——————

As Amanda got Jamie out of the car at their apartment and slung his bag over her shoulder, he asked, “How far exactly is it from our house?”

“Gonna run away already,” she asked as she took his hand through the parking lot.

“I was wondering if it was close enough to ride our bikes if there’s a bike trail.”

“I’m not sure. I gotta get back on that thing.”

“You should master it before school starts so you can ride to campus.” She lifted him to her hip and climbed the stairs to open the door. A man came down the inside stairs as the door closed behind them, almost bumping into them.

“Hi,” he said as he took half a step back. “Sorry about that.”

“No worries.”

“I saw you moving in. I’d have helped, but it looked hard, and I didn’t want to,” he said with a smile.

“We had it under control. I’m Amanda. This is Jamie.” The man bent down to level his eyes with Jamie’s and said in a higher voice, “Hey there.” He opened and closed his palm part way, the way people wave to babies. “Aren’t you handsome.” Jamie didn’t make a sound or gesture, staring as if the man didn’t register. He straightened back up. “He’s a cutie. I’m Lucas.”

“Do you go by that or by Luke?”

“I answer to everything. Came down to get my mail.” Amanda stepped out of his way, and he got his mail. “Bills and coupons for stuff I don’t ever get.” He flipped through the mailer. “Twenty percent off on a hearing aid,” he said as he waved the page at her. “All yours if you want it.”

“I’m sure I have one of my own in my mailbox. He’s getting heavy,” she said as she turned her eyes down the stairs toward their apartment.

“I’ll let you get going. It’s nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you, too.” Manda walked down the stairs, cocked her shoulders to keep the bag secure, and fished out her keys. The bag fell down her arm as she got the key in the lock, and she nudged it in with her foot as she opened the door.

“Careful,” Jamie said, “There’s a bear in there.”

“There’s a bear on my leg, too. Didn’t feel like talking?” She turned and closed the door, then let him slide down to the floor.

“When I talk, sometimes they figure out I’m not regressed.”

“And now you want him to think you’re regressed?” That was news to her, though he didn’t angry with bigs who assumed he was regressed anymore, not unless they were just too much. She bent down to pick up the bag and carried it to the kitchen to put the milk away. He followed.

“They talk more freely when they think I’m regressed, at least most of the time. Some people talk like I’m not there whether they know or not. Helps to get to know what people are really like at first when they think I can’t understand them.”

Amanda shook her head. “Sometimes I think you’re a spy or a professor sent to study us.”

“I was, but then I went native,” he said. “He’s a big flirt.”

“Yep.”

“I never could do that. Just start flirting with someone I just met ... I could hardly do it all, actually.”

Amanda looked at him appraisingly with doubtful grin on her face. “Then you seemed to have learned because you flirt with half the women you know.”

“I do not,” he said with a half-certain laugh.

“‘Mama, I got you this bear because the Internet said it was the bestest anti-loneliness bear, besides from me, your Baby Bear. I wuv u.’ And the big puppy dog eyes on top of it. You are such a flirt!”

Jamie chuckled because he’d been caught. “It makes her happy,” he said in his defense.

“I know, and it is adorable, and it works on me, too. Not judging.”

“Ya gotta have tricks to get by as an unregressed little.  Makes you guys happy and makes everyone friendly to me.”

“They’re pretty friendly even when you don’t do that. You’re just as adorable when you’re sitting on my hip like you’re pre-verbal or swimming laps like a champ. But like I always say, you’re a clever bear.”

“Wuv u,” he said as he batted his puppy dog eyes.

She shook her head and held in a laugh as she picked him up. “Any dinner preferences? We got enough to make anything.”

“Decision paralysis.” Manda closed her eyes again and held in another laugh.

“What,” he said as he chuckled at her.

“Just funny how easy you turn it on and off.” She opened the fridge so they could survey their choices. “We have enough leftover pizza if we pair it with a salad. Or some junk food. Kinda jonesing for it.”

“We all gotta start eating normal again,” he said as she shook his head.

“After tonight?”

“Exactly what I meant,” he said.

She got out the pizza and set it on the counter. “Wanna heat it up?”

“Not my piece. Cold pizza sounds good after the pool.”

Manda looked around her galley kitchen. There was nowhere for Jamie to sit while she made a salad. “Don’t tell Mom about this,” she said she set set him on the counter. “Sit all the way in the middle, and no moving.”

“Okay,” he said, seeing she was serious.

“We’ll get you a chair this weekend, but it’s for sitting, not standing on to get to the counter, understood,” she asked as she started getting vegetables from the fridge.

“Understood.”

Manda began sorting through the crisper drawer and pulling some things out. “I appreciate the gesture, but how much produce does Mom think I can eat before it goes bad? I don’t even know what this is,” she she said as she stretched the thin plastic bag to better see what was inside.

Jamie leaned over without moving his butt. “It’s an artichoke. You’ve had those before.”

“Never a fresh one. How do you get the good stuff out?”

“I dunno. I never bought a fresh one.”

“Guess we’ll figure that out later,” she said as she put it back. She got a mixing bowl down from the cabinet over the stove and started tearing lettuce into it.

“I helped make salads at Mrs. Vilalba’s. That was my job. Tearing lettuce, cutting carrots with a very dull knife.”

“Do you like to cook,” Manda asked. “Or did you? When’s the last time you did?”

“Actually cook and not just chop vegetables and mix things? Four years ago. Or four years and a week. I started eating out all the time right before I left. Why buy groceries and do chores?”

“So did you like it?”

“Sorta. Sometimes I’d enjoyed it; there were a few things I was good at making. I meal prepped really simple stuff a lot, and I did eat out a lot.”

“Who’d you go out with?”

“Alone most of the time.”

“Most people get so self-conscious about that.”

“Where I’m from, too, but around the time I left it was becoming more of a trend. I didn’t like it, but it was eat alone or cook all the time ... I found it helped to unwind after a long day. Just sitting there with my headphones in and reading on my phone before I got home. Kinda helped divide the day; go home calm after all the chaos.”

“I can see that ... I think I might start meal prepping at least for a few days a week. What did you make when you did that?”

“Variations on ground poultry. Put it in a wrap or a salad or pasta or rice. Made it easy.”

“Sounds boring after awhile.”

“It was. You guys would’ve fattened me up if I didn’t work out so much.” He patted his tummy. “Fattening up anyway this summer.”

“Tomorrow: all the vegetables and water you want.”

“Can I have air, too?”

“Air and sunlight.”

“Sunlight’s not cheating?”

Amanda laughed. “There.” She tossed the salad, mixing the veggies with a little soft cheese and seeds before wiping her hands on the new dish towel that hung from the oven door’s handle and getting two bowls and two plates down. She moved the salad from the mixing bowl into the two dinner bowls, and put all the veggies and the cheese back into the fridge, taking out the dressing as she did. “Wanna shake the bottle,” she asked. Jamie grinned at her and held out both hands so he could grip the thing and shake it well while Amanda got forks out. He handed it back to her, and she poured the right amount into their bowls, mixed them with a fork, and put the dressing away. She held her arms out, Jamie scooched forward, and she put him back on his feet, firmly on the floor.

“Take the bowls to the table,” she said. “I’ll make drinks.”

He carried the bowels to the living room and set them on the coffee table before hoisting himself onto the couch. Amanda would need to push the table closer, and Jamie would need to sit on the very edge to be able to eat from the table and not his lap. Amanda came in with her glass and his smaller one, sizing up the table and Jamie. “We might have to see how well this works for you. Might need to get you a chair to sit on the end,” she said.

“Or a tray.”

“Yeah,” she said. She went back into the kitchen and came back with the pizza box, silverware, and some grated cheese. She set them down, sat down, and pulled the table as close to Jamie’s knees as she could. “That’s awkward,” she said.

“I’ll make do,” he said as Amanda folded her own legs under herself on the soda. She’d be eating from her lap if they didn’t think of a better way.

“You getting taller would be cheaper than getting a new table,” she joshed as she flipped the lid of the pizza box.

Jamie picked up his fork and needled her back, “You getting shorter would ...” He had nothing. He frowned.

“Stumped,” she asked with a laugh.

“I’ll think of something devastating right before I fall sleep,” he said he started on his salad.

“Always works that way,” Manda said as she picked up her bowl.

“This is fun,” Jamie said. She chewed with her mouth closed and reached over to ruffle his hair.

“What did you and Mom do last night?”

“We talked for a while.”

“What about?”

“What your lives were like before I got here.”

“Empty and bleak,” she assured him. “We were this close to giving up and wandering into the hills to live as ascetic mendicants.”

“Not what she said. She told me all about how Mel was the troublemaker, and she led you into mischief.”

“I was perfectly capable of starting my own trouble. I wasn’t just the sidekick.”

“We’d call you the Milhouse where I’m from,” he laughed. He laughed harder as he picture it again.

“I don’t even know what that means,” she said. She tore two pieces of pizza off, then tore the two apart, setting one down in the box closer to Jamie. One was the most he could finish from a big’s pizza. “What else did she talk about?”

“Teaching.” He decided not tell her Becky had talked about Amanda’s father. “How much she likes it.”

“Good night overall?”

“Yeah. She won’t admit to me that she’s a little sad. She doesn’t like me to know when she’s having a hard time with stuff.”

“Yeah, but she doesn’t like me to know either. It’s a mom thing. She thinks she’s protecting us.”

“I hope she tells Jane. Or Danny or Lauren.”

“I’m sure she will if she needs to. I don’t think we need to worry too much.”

“I’m not worried too much. I just want her to, you know...” he trailed off.

“I do ... And all kidding aside, the bear was very sweet of you. Both of them.”

“Just thought it would be a nice gesture. Let you guys know I think of taking care of you guys, too.”

“We know,” she said with a smile as she slowly blinked her eyes as though she’d taken an arrow to her heart. She knew he wasn’t trying to be so perfectly adorable and sweet just then. He just was. “And it was a wonderful gesture. We love thoughtful and sweet you are. And that bear is now one of my favorite things. Mom’s gonna brag about hers to Jane tonight, guaranteed.”

Jamie out his bowl down and picked up his pizza. He bit off a piece and asked, “What time did you guys eat before I got here?”

“Dinner?”

“Yeah. I know you didn’t have dinner this early before.”

“No, about two hours later. Sometimes even after.”

“In one place I lived, my foster mom would make food for me at five o’clock and a second dinner for herself and her husband after I was in bed.”

Manda surmised five o’clock was early “We’re there other kids to eat with at least?”

“Yeah, including one of her own. I thought it was weird, but her daughter didn’t know any different. I think she made better food for herself, too.”

“Bet that kid grew up weird. Sharing meals as a family is important.”

“I know.”

They sat and kept talking about nothing in particular after they were done. Jamie helped clean up by carrying the dishes back to the kitchen and sliding them onto the counter, Manda took him into their bedroom to change him. She hung his dress in the closet first and got him into a night time diaper. “Want jammies?”

“Not tonight.”

“I got us a new book to read before bed.” She carried him to the bed, got his bear from his bag, and placed his paci on the nightstand. “Don’t get too comfy,” she said. She disappeared back into the kitchen, and Jamie heard her open the fridge and then start the microwave. She came back with a bottle and took the book from the top of the dresser. She set it down next to Jamie and out his bottle on the nightstand and started to get undressed before stopping.

“I almost forgot,” she said. She got her phone out and sat next to him on the bed, putting an arm around him. She held her phone up, making sure they were both in the frame of the camera. “Ready?” He nodded, and she hit record. “Say, ‘Goodnight, Mommy!’” And Jamie did. “Say, ‘I love you, Mommy!’” And Jamie said that, too. Amanda then looked into the phone and said, “Night, Mom. Love you.” She turned the recording off and texted the video to her Mom.

Manda put her phone on the nightstand and started getting undressed again. Jamie glanced up from the back book cover and back down, unfazed.

“It’s too early for you to go to bed,” he said as she pulled on her pajama shorts.

“Not too early to change for it, though.” She’d showered at the pool. She picked out a top but didn’t put it on, laying it at the foot of the bed before pulling the covers down and sliding part way under them. 

Reclining against her pillows, she held her arms out and opened her hands twice to beckon Jamie. He set the book down and climbed on her lap, and drew him back so the bare skin of his back was against the bare skin of her chest. They both sighed, and she bent her head forward to kiss her hair. 

Her phone dinged. She reached for it, unlocked it, and showed Jamie, “Mommy says she loves us.” She kissed him again.

She put the phone down and took the bottle from the nightstand, held the nipple to Jamie’s lips with her left hand, and opened the book to its first page with her right. Jamie slowly nursed his baba as Amanda began to read, “Once upon a time ...”

“It doesn’t say that,” he said around the nipple.

“Shush. It’s implied.” Satisfied with her reasoning, he let the smallest of laughs rock his belly and then settled all the way back, letting all of his weight rest again his big sister and enjoying the feel of her warm skin on his.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

Is it so wrong that I want to Jamie to stay in diapers? Not because he is incapable of retraining; but, rather because he is afraid how it would make Ella feel, and how it would impact their relationship. Adding on to that, maybe he is afraid to retrain because he fears that the compounding baggage from her families visit; and the baggage from being stuck in diapers might drive a wedge between them? 

• Like 1

The Amazons are rare, it is incredible how you can change the way you talk to a little one, Becky and Amanda sometimes speak to him as if he were a small one, but in others like the last chapter, they have quite crude, serious, and difficult conversations that only It is spoken among adults.

I know that maybe it's because Jamie isn't backing down and it's not all Amazons, but it made me curious.

These chapters I am identifying since my older brother (it takes me 6 years old) is going to become independent this year, and despite the fact that I am a psychology student and almost finished, if it is a duel that one has to face , both familiar and individual, at first you do not assume that change but you know that it is a process of life that has to come, and that unlike death, he will continue with us and that we will continue seeing each other.

• Like 1
On 1/28/2020 at 10:33 PM, Alex Bridges said:

“She’s not crazy about screen time for him. Her generation grew up with a lot more screen time than we did, but you know how they were about limiting it with us. Mom likes him to stick to analog.”

“I’ve seen him on your phone and tablet, and your mom’s phone,” Mel said.

There is a whole lot of history behind this statement.... It's honestly struck me at how weirdly analog this society has seemed. I honestly just chocked it up to a "twenty minutes into the future" type stylistic choice but now I'm not so sure.

Definetly not something I could handle... I'm online most of the time I'm awake. I use phone or desktop for everything personal and professional.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

There is a whole lot of history behind this statement.... It's honestly struck me at how weirdly analog this society has seemed. I honestly just chocked it up to a "twenty minutes into the future" type stylistic choice but now I'm not so sure.

Definetly not something I could handle... I'm online most of the time I'm awake. I use phone or desktop for everything personal and professional.

I was thinking of it as their society was more like our in being screen addicted, but they recognized how unhealthy it is for people and society and weaned themselves off it.

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

Or maybe Amazons learned, or believe, screen time is even worse for humans than for them.

2 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

Or maybe Amazons learned, or believe, screen time is even worse for humans than for them.

Interesting...

Still....

*holds up phone*

From my cold dead hands ?

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Interesting...

Still....

*holds up phone*

From my cold dead hands ?

I had to go for 3 days without a phone recently because my iPhone SE crapped out on me after over 4 years of dutiful service. It wasn't that bad, but I just didn't know what social events were going on at every possible moment and I had to plan things in advance.

Great Chapter! I love how close Jamie and Amanda are.

• Like 1
On 1/30/2020 at 10:49 PM, littleTomás said:

I had to go for 3 days without a phone recently because my iPhone SE crapped out on me after over 4 years of dutiful service. It wasn't that bad, but I just didn't know what social events were going on at every possible moment and I had to plan things in advance.

Great Chapter! I love how close Jamie and Amanda are.

Same here my phone died on Halloween too between ordering a replacement battery that didn't help and the wait for my phone to arrive in the mail I was cut off for a week.  That sucked and I'm an introvert without a facebook account because very introvert mostly and they're kind of creepy.  Still sucked not having and I use it mostly to text to my mom and sister.  I resisted getting a cellphone until I ended up in a hospital and then a residential PT place for learning to walk and it was nice having one to talk/text with them, my sister gave me her cellphone when she upgraded.

• Alex Bridges changed the title to Done Adulting, Vol. 2 (Final chapter posted 12/21/20)