LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Vol. 2 (Final chapter posted 12/21/20)

29 minutes ago, Alex Bridges said:

“O, it is super popular. At least among kinky people. It’s having a golden age, so to speak,” she giggled.

So how many yearly littles conversations are there in this world? Is there one every weekend? Great chapter Btw. We all knew Jackie was a little, lol.

• Thanks 1

Chapter 60

“Do they just feel your butt without asking,” Jackie asked Ella after Stacy had left them in her bedroom. They’d taken the curtain down.

“Pretty much. Sometimes they ask if you need changed, but pretty often they just check. Or I’ll tell them. I still have feeling down there. I just can’t control it.”

“Well, I’m ready to take this off. It’s served its purpose.” Jackie would have taken it off right then, but Ella was right there and didn’t appear to be going anywhere.

“Be my guest, but you did tell her you need them,” Ella reminded her.

“I did not!”

“You didn’t correct her either when she said you probably weren’t ready for underwear yet.”

“That’s not the same ... so I can’t take it off? She’ll be mad?” Jackie didn’t know Stacy well, and she didn’t want to make such a large person angry.

“I don’t think she’ll be mad, but you’ll either have to tell the truth or she’ll put you in another one.”

“But ...” She didn’t want to tell the truth. If she wanted to do that, she’d have done it already. The truth might mean not getting to be treated like a little. Ella was on the fence about telling the truth. It was really more Jackie’s decision than hers, and maybe she should experience the reality of it. Ella wasn’t sure why she felt that way. Perhaps partly so that Jackie wouldn’t romanticize the experience.

“Does that mean I have to use them,” Jackie asked.

“Did you notice there’s no toilet in my bathroom,” Ella asked.

“No! Why isn’t there?”

“Why would there be? Remodeling a bathroom is just as expensive here, and that was one less fixture to pay for. Not like I’m ever gonna use one again.”

“Well, crap.”

“It’s not that bad. Jamie got over it. I think they’re comfie, but I can’t even remember the alternative.” 

“It’s not ... it feels fine now. But when I ...”

“It just makes it feel warm. It doesn’t feel wet.”

“It doesn’t?”

“No. It absorbs it so fast, and then it just feels warm. And the other thing ... just ignore what it is.” Ella watched her sister look at the carpet to her left, thinking something. “Sorry you stayed?”

“No. Just thinking maybe I bit off more than I can chew ... Does this mean she’s gonna see me naked?”

“She was probably going to do that anyway. She’s probably not planning on letting you in the tub on your own.”

“That doesn’t even make sense. Do they think we just go around not using toilets and not bathing back home?”

Ella shook her head. “Like I said, don’t try to make it make sense. Just accept the premise ... What exactly did you want it to mean, being a little for a few days?”

“Coloring. Getting to cuddle. Wearing something you cute.”

Ella smiled apologetically. “We’re probably also gonna see each other naked. Just a guess.”

“Why?”

“When Jamie first came over here, Stacy had zero qualms about changing the two us in front of each other. Just did it.”

“I may ask her about that. That’s a bit much.”

“Well, don’t stress about it. We’ll tell her. Stacy is much better than most bigs. She listens. She’s still a big, but if we say we don’t want to be changed or bathed together, she won’t.”

“It doesn’t bother you, though?”

“Nudity? Used to it ... Let’s talk about something else.”

Jackie fished around for a topic. She’s wanted to ask more about Jamie, but not in front of their brothers or parents. “Jamie’s cute,” she said.

“Yeah. He’s great.”

“What’s he like?”

“He’s sweet. He’s very caring. Gentle.”

“I like my men a little more alpha, but I can see why you like him.”

“Well, you won’t find alpha males in Itali. Not human ones ... It’s different here, ya know? All the relationship types don’t really translate here for littles. We’re adults, but, well, I guess it’s obvious ... We’re not independent. Not like we’re ever going to move in together. He’ll always be their little. So am I, technically, Stacy’s.”

“Does that bother you? Do you want more?”

“I haven’t given it a ton of thought. We’ve been a couple for four years. We see each other more days than not. We spend a lot of time together. We get to be intimate whenever we want ... I don’t know what it would be like to live together, just the two of us. Might totally change it.”

“I’ve noticed back home that some couples, like Mom and Dad, do everything together, and some marriages only seem to work because the couple can get time away from each other. Like, they wouldn’t be able to stay married if they were together all the time. They need their space to make the marriage work.”

“I think that would be the only thing that would be more, compared to what we have, is living together ... I don’t especially want to. The way things are, there’s enough room in my life for him and Stacy. I like that. He has the same with his bigs ... Amanda is moving out in few weeks. Jamie is going to split his time at her house and their mom’s. He’s pretty upset about it, actually.”

“But do you guys love each other? Like, really love each other?”

“Absolutely. Marriage, living together. Those just don’t translate for dependent littles. Which is okay ... Would sorta be nice if we could marry. Wouldn’t change anything, but, ya know, it would, too. I’m not sure why. Or how.”

“It’s good that you have him. Andy wasn’t so thrilled. I had to girlsplain it to him.”

“He’s angry at everything,” Ella said, shaking her head. “I get it, but it doesn’t help anything. Not even himself.”

“He’s not like that back home. It’s just this place.”

“Jamie is the last person he should take it out on.”

“I think he sees humans who came here voluntarily as complicit or something.”

“Well, they’re not. Before I met Jamie, I hadn’t talked to an unregressed human in I don’t know how many years. There’s just barely are any here ... I didn’t realize what was missing from my life until he showed up. I needed a human. To talk to. Touch. Everything ... Ya don’t exactly appreciate how bigs are different when all you have to compare them to is regressed littles.”

“So if there are almost no unregressed humans, why did Jamie choose that?

Ella shrugged. “A lot of complicated reasons. He didn’t really want to come here. Just wanted out of his old life.”

“He didn’t explain that much.”

“Good,” Ella said decisively. “It’s not good for him to think too much about that. He’s okay talking about it, but it’s better when he doesn’t much. He hasn’t told any of us all of it. Which is fine,” she added. “He gets upset easily ... Kind of endearing, in a way.” Now that Ella thought on it, being abused when they were defenseless was something they had in common. She’d never thought of it that way before. She pushed the thought aside.

“A little weird to see him sitting on someone’s lap today. With no pants on.”

“He’s a little. Littles do that. And that big, Mel, is one his favorite people ever. Their relationship is really sweet.”

“Sounds like competition,” Jackie joked.

“Not at all. It’s totally different.”

“I was kidding. She’s a big, after all.”

“Honestly, sometimes I wish I had a big like her. Just never have. Stacy doesn’t have close friends like that. It’s more just the two of us. But I like his family. Guess they’re part of my village ... I do have my daycare teacher.”

“Is that weird for you, things like going to daycare?”

“Ya gotta remember that I went eight years hardly being alone in a room. Daycare doesn’t bother me. I like it, actually. Something to do everyday. Not like I’d be going anywhere if Stacy left me at home during the day. At daycare, I get to talk to people, do stuff.”

“Can I ask something a little personal?”

“Sure.” Ella wasn’t feeling any sense of inhibition with her sister. They’d shared some much with each other already. What was left that was so personal she’d want to hide it?

“How much do you need their help, physically?”

“I can do a lot of stuff myself. Just easier not to. It’s tiring ... I do sometimes do stuff anyway that Stacy will do if I don’t. Just depends on my mood ... And she’s a big. She likes doing it. Doesn’t make a ton of sense, but it makes her happy. She takes good care of me. It makes me happy, too.”

Ella saw her sister looking uncomfortable. “Just go,” she told Jackie.

“It’s not that easy. I ...” Jackie stopped talking and sat very still.

“Anyway, it feels good to be taken care for the right reasons,” Ella finished explaining. “Feel better?”

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 61

Stacy prepared for going back to work with mixed feelings. She was ready to resume her normal routine and spend a day in the office away from the dramas of home. On the other hand, it was work. Ever since she was a little girl, she knew the only thing she ever wanted to grow up to be was retired. Not even close yet.

Becky had graciously agreed to watch Ella and Jackie for the week. Stacy didn’t feel right leaving Jackie at home alone even before the little girl had admitted her need for diapers, but she couldn’t send her to Little Hearth with Ella, either. Daycares don’t take independent littles, so the only alternative was either staying home, and Stacy was running out of PTO, or a friend. Becky was happy to do it. Jackie didn’t seem like very much work, and she had Amanda to help as well. Stacy was on her way over, and Amanda had Jamie legs up on his changing table getting him ready for the day.

“May I wear just a onesie today, please,” Jamie asked. He was ready to resume his own normal routine, which meant not so many clothes during the hot summer.

“In front of Jackie?”

“Yeah.”

“She doesn’t need diapers,” Amanda said plainly.

“No, she doesn’t.”

“So why did she put one on?”

“You know how some humans come here because they, uh, fetishize being a little? She does. I don’t know what all that means to her, but that’s part of why she stayed.”

“Not to get to know Ella more?”

“That, too.”

“So what exactly does she want us to do for her? As a little? ... If anything?” Amanda wasn’t sure how comfortable she was treating a human like a little because she enjoyed it in that way, if that’s what it was to her. 

“Same thing you do with me, I guess.” Jamie had been only a little aware of ageplay fetishes before he came to Itali. He didn’t know what it really was or whether it was always sexual or not for Jackie. He wasn’t really comfortable with asking. He had never been comfortable discussing sexuality.

“I’m wondering if we should tell Mom,” Manda said as she finished getting Jamie dressed. It seemed like she might want to know, but maybe she wouldn’t understand. And if she did understand, would it bother her? Amanda figured her mom would likely think of Jackie as being like any other little, that whatever she wanted and what Becky as a big thought she needed wouldn’t necessarily be the same and that that was okay. Except in this case they would be the same, somewhat. Maybe even mostly. Amanda decided to not say anything. It made her appreciate the adoption system more; aside from Jamie’s unique case, by the time the little arrived in your home, it was pretty clear what the relationship was.

“Lets go set the table for breakfast,” Amanda said. “C’mon.” She put him on her hip and carried him toward the kitchen. Jamie was wondering how the day would go. He didn’t know how Jackie would walk through the door.

As she did every morning, Stacy let herself in without knocking, calling out as she did and setting Ella’s bag on the floor by the entryway. It never seemed quite right to just leave some of her things there, and that would make even less sense after Manda’s move. Jamie had plates in his hand and was carrying them to the table. He heard his mom coming down the stairs.

“Good morning! How is everyone,” Becky asked. Jamie figured it was a teacher superpower his mom had, the ability to be so sincerely cheerful first thing in the morning. 

“Great! Everyone slept well,” Stacy replied.

“Good morning,” Jamie heard Ella say.

“Hi,” he heard a shy Jackie reply.

“That outfit looks so adorable on you,” Becky said.

“Thank you,” Jamie heard Jackie giggle.

“I gotta run,” Stacy said. “See you guys this afternoon. Thanks, Becky.”

“No worries. Have a good day.”

Jamie arrayed the plates on the table. Amanda put glasses of juice next to them and started making eggs.

Ella walked in first, and Jackie followed a little sheepishly with Becky behind her. Jamie looked Jackie over. She was wearing one of Ella’s skirts and a baby blue tee shirt. It wasn’t necessarily a little’s outfit, but it was compared to what human adults usually wore. She looked much more comfortable than she had. Jamie never could understand how someone could voluntarily wear jeans, leave alone skinny jeans, in the summer.

When Amanda turned around, she found herself pleasantly surprised by her reaction to Jackie. She was afraid she’d look on Jackie as an imposter, but what she saw instead was a cute little girl. It was the braid that did it. Maybe I’m not as different from other bigs as I think, Amanda thought to herself.

“I like your hair,” Amanda told her.

“Ella did it for me,” Jackie said.

“Been a very long time since I braided her hair,” Ella replied.

“We only have the one high chair,” Amanda said. They reserved it for Ella when she was over. Becky and Amanda both felt better with her in it. “Can I help you,” she asked Jackie. The little girl nodded, and Amanda hefted her into a chair. “You are so light!” Jackie blushed. She was even lighter than Jamie.

After breakfast, Jamie and Ella headed to the backyard with Kazoo, like they usually did, her with her sketch pad and he ready to resume his latest castle. Jackie followed. She watched Jamie check his water bucket to see if it needed a refill and then seat himself in his sandbox. Ella took her spot under the tree, and Kazoo sat next to her, eager to stay out of the sun.

“Is this what you guys do all day,” Jackie asked.

“We also rob banks,” Ella said dryly. “They never suspect the littles until it’s too late.”

“Sometimes we go to the park, or shopping, or some other trip. We go for a long walk at least once a week. And the pool and beach,” Jamie added more helpfully.

Amanda came out with Jamie’s hat. He was always forgetting his hat. He got up as soon as he saw her and went to sit on the foot of the chaise lounge. Amanda took her spot behind him and bent over to whisper in his ear, “Can I take your onesie off?” She always did, but not with Jackie there. He nodded, and she reached around him to pop the buttons. He lifted his hips and then his arms, and then he was in just his diaper cover. Amanda started putting lotion on him. When she was done with him, she plopped the hat on his head, and Jamie hopped down like it was any other day.

“Your turn,” Amanda called out to Ella, and in a moment Ella was down to a diaper and swimsuit top. Manda spread the lotion on her, Ella put her own shirt and skirt back on, and Jackie and Manda gave each other a long stare.

“You want help,” Amanda asked to bring the awkward pause to a close.

“Ok,” Jackie replied. She approached slowly. For a moment, Amanda wondered if she’d bolt and run. Jackie lifted herself onto the chair.

“What’s on under your top,” Amanda asked.

“A swimsuit top. Ella said we might go swimming.”

“Can I take your shirt off?”

“Uhuh,” Jackie said, her voice breathy in a nervous way. Amanda lifted the shirt off, careful not to snag Jackie’s hair. Something about her made Amanda’s earlier trepidation melt away. She smiled to herself, remembering with embarrassment how she’d become so quickly attached to Jamie’s friend Cheryl and how she took such a strong liking to her, even being sorry she left. Must be because she’s a little girl, Amanda thought.

Amanda rubbed the lotion in her hands to warm it first. Quietly as she worked, Amanda said, “Jamie told me about you wanting to see what it’s like to be a little.“

“Oh.” That embarrassed her, but it also occurred to her that everyone was being very kind and helpful in giving her the experience so far.

“It’s okay with me. Our secret.”

“Thank you,” Jackie said nervously.

“But I gotta know. How little are we talking?”

“I’m not sure to answer that.”

Amanda turned her around to work the lotion into her legs, lifting her skirt and going up to the edge of her diaper. “Well, how many are you,” Amanda jokingly asked.

“How many,” Jackie asked, confused.

“Are you this many,” Amanda said as she held up one finger. “Or this many? Or this many?”

Jackie giggled. “This many, I guess,” Jackie answered, holding up four fingers.

“Such a big girl!” Amanda laughed. “Not too old for diapers though?”

“That wasn’t my idea,” Jackie quickly said.

“No?”

“I didn’t know how to ask to be a little. Ella thought if I put one on then it would just happen ... And it kinda did.”

“Did you bring some big girl undies to wear today?”

“No.” She looked at Ella and Jamie, absorbed in their projects, then whispered to Manda, “Don’t tell Ella, but I kinda like how they feel.” Jackie was blushing and unsure why she’d just confessed such a private thing to a stranger. Amanda was surprised at the confession as well, and it made her wonder if it wasn’t just bigs who behave a certain way around littles. Perhaps littles behave a certain way around bigs, like being compulsively honest.

“Another secret,” Amanda assured her. Becky came outside wearing the wrap she wore over her swimsuit when they went to the pool. She had sippy cups of water.

“I see Manda has got you all lotioned up,” she said to Jackie. She handed her a cup. “Rules of Webb’s Kitchen and Daycare: everyone stays hydrated.”

“Are there other rules?” Jackie certainly didn’t want to get in trouble.

“Everyone takes an afternoon nap.”

“I can do that,” Jackie promised. She and her family hadn’t figured that out on their own, that with the longer days they needed more sleep. They thought they could tough it out at first, and only when Mary had explained to them that it wasn’t a matter of body clocks adjusting but species needing different amounts of sleep did they start going to bed earlier. Jackie was still catching up on sleep.

“Why don’t you go ask Jamie if you can help,” Manda suggested. Jackie got down and approached Jamie.

“Mel doing anything today,” Becky asked Amanda.

“I don’t know. Why?”

“We got three littles. Could use a third set of big hands ... I don’t know how people do this with regressed littles or regressed littles and kids. It’s enough work as is.”

“I should text Donna,” Amanda half joked. If Jackie wanted to experience being a little, Donna would surely accommodate that. Though perhaps not today.

“I figured we could take them to the pool for the day. Get a little water to go with the sun.”

“Or the beach.”

“No,” Becky said, “Too much work. We need two cars as is just for the car seats. Unless you want to wrestle Jamie’s out of your car and into mine.”

“Not worth it today.” Amanda hated moving that thing. She texted Mel. She wasn’t sure if Mel ever got a chance to tell her mom the good news about the job, so she decided not to say anything about it. “Jackie’s a cutie.”

“Isn’t she? I don’t understand how her parents could let her out of diapers if even she knows she needs them. Irresponsible.” Becky clucked her tongue.

Amanda ignored the comment and instead remarked, “Jamie is a good sharer.”

“What do you mean?”

“He’s good at sharing. Look. She’s totally not as good at it as he is, but it doesn’t bother him. He just lets her or even Sammy have fun with it even if it ruins what he was doing.”

“Because he’s a good bear.”

“A world class bear,” Amanda corrected her.

“Not quite sure how to entertain her all week. Not that I mind.” Becky sat down on the chair next to Amanda’s. When she’d decided to get a little, her first instinct was to get a girl. She’d raised a girl. She understood girls. She was desperately fond of Rosie, and she pictured herself helping to host tea parties and combing the knots out of dolls’ hair. She’d kept an open mind, though, and it was Jamie she decided she wanted to open her home to, partly because Manda wanted him and partly because of something intangible about him. She read his profile, saw his picture, asked question, and she wanted that little boy.

Having a little boy was a new experience, and it was different. Not better, just different. It seemed every little girl was attached to her mother, but a little boy and his mama were somehow not the same. Becky liked being a boy mom. Perhaps it was that it cut against expectations, that one day a boy is judged a mama’s boy if he’s too attached to his mom, but for a few years he can be as affectionate and reliant on her as he wants to be. And joy of joys, that never ended for a little boy. They always want their mommy, Becky thought.

“Mel can meet us at the pool,” Amanda said, looking up from her phone. She looked at Jackie, sitting on her heels while Jamie showed her how to sculpt a window. Ella had her drawing pad resting against her knees. “It’s kinda like we’re an artists’ colony a few months a year.”

“Another way we’re lucky. They do a pretty good job keeping themselves occupied ... With a minimum of toys spread across the carpet ... though I did step on a lego a couple nights ago trying to walk out of Jamie’s room after his feeding. Almost woke him up.”

“Guess I’m gonna have to start doing that,” Manda said. “Getting up at night to feed him, I mean. Not nursing.”

“Well,” Becky said, “if you want. He doesn’t need the calories. May make him sleep better, but it’s just a bonding thing, really. You’ll see how things go ... I’ll have to get used to sleeping through the night again. Haven’t done that in a while.”

“Would you ever want a second one,” Amanda asked.

“No,” Becky didn’t hesitate. “I think there’s only one little out there for everybody. One little soulmate. We got ours ... And I wouldn’t make Jamie share me.”

“You made me share you,” Manda joked. Or sort of joked. That was certainly how she felt about it five years again when her mom first floated the idea.

“I did not,” Becky said lightly but seriously. “A little is different. You know that.”

“I know. I’m teasing.”

“Besides, you were almost twenty when I decided I wanted a little. Grown up. Jamie will always be a little.” 

“Twenty or not, I still needed you, ya know.”

“Everybody always needs their mom. That’s a forever thing,” Becky said as she reached out and took Manda’s hand. Amanda didn’t think of her grandmother often, and her mother didn’t talk about her anymore. She felt sorry for her mom, not having a mom of her own anymore, and never really having one to begin with.

“I’ll handle Jackie today,” Amanda volunteered.

“She keeps rubbing her eyes,” Becky observed.

“Maybe she needs a nap.” She’s only this many, Manda joked to herself. “Maybe we can go to the pool a little closer to lunch.” She got up and walked to the sandbox. Before Jackie realized she was suddenly sitting in a shadow, she felt herself being lifted.

“Hey! I don’t like this,” Jackie said as she saw the ground get far away. Jamie and Ella both looked up and didn’t say anything. Ella smiled and went back to her drawing while Jamie reflected on his first experience being picked up. It was scary and also comforting, and the conflict between the emotions was discomfiting.

Amanda turned Jackie around and supported her with one arm under her butt. “I got you. Put your legs around me ... See? All safe.” Jackie felt secure, realize it, and smiled. “Littles just get picked up sometimes, like when they look sleepy and need an extra nap. Would you like a nap?”

“I guess,” Jackie yawned.

“You can go down in my bed for a bit, and then we’ll go to the pool.”

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, Gentle Gemma said:

Yes!  We need a Donna v Jackie chapter! 

Agreed! Jackie is keeping things interesting for Amanda. It's like how when Jamie arrived he was just automatically a little and didn't take well to everything. However, she asked to be a little, but she didn't know what that entailed. Being carefree and cared for are two distinct and different things.

• Like 1

Merry Christmas Eve!

—————————

Chapter 62

Jamie couldn’t sleep. He tossed. He turned. He rearranged his pillows. He put his head at the other end of the bed. He couldn’t sleep. He was fed up with not sleeping. He wasn’t sure what time it was, but it was the middle of the night. Deep into it, he judged by the stillness. 

This wasn’t very often a problem, not since coming to the dimension. He’d had his troubles sleeping before then, and no surprise given his job. Sometimes he couldn’t shut down his thoughts and focus on sleep. He took sleeping pills for a while, prescribed by his doctor, and later found he couldn’t sleep without them. He struggled to wean himself off them. His doctor told him back then that if he couldn’t sleep, don’t stay in bed. Take a hot bath, read a book, make a cup of tea. Just don’t stay in bed.

Jamie couldn’t recall that he’d ever climbed out of his crib in the middle of the night, but he decided to after one more attempt to roll over and try the cold side of the pillow. No luck. He could have called for Becky or Amanda, but he didn’t want to wake them up. He just wanted to try one of their beds. 

First, Jamie tossed his bear over the rail. He’d take it with him. Then, he carefully hoisted himself on top of the railing, balancing in that precarious moment with one leg on each side and not having much to hold onto as he pivoted and brought his leg over. Way too high to jump, Jamie lowered himself hand under hand down the bars until he was standing on his mattress with his toes through the bars. The harder part was doing the same the rest of the way. He managed, letting himself drop from about a foot off the floor. There was nothing for it now; he couldn’t climb back in, so it was the couch or someone else’s bed.

He wanted Manda. She would brush off him climbing out of bed, but Becky would worry. She’d tell him not to, and if he persisted, he risked a canopy over his crib. And anyway, he wanted Manda. All day, he’d wanted Manda.

The moon around the edges the curtains cast enough light to see. Jamie collected his bear, reached up through crib bars for his bottle of water, and upon shaking his hips decided to take a fresh diaper with him. He didn’t intend to wake up Manda, but if he did, he thought a change might make him sleep better. He climbed the tall stairs.

The floor of the landing creaked when Jamie reached the top. Becky and Manda both always slept with their doors open so they could hear Jamie if he needed something. He tiptoed to Manda’s room as quietly as he could. He set his bottle and diaper on the nightstand, then went back to the foot of the bed to crawl in from there.

It was easy enough. He’d been in or on her bed nearly every day of his life in Itali. Manda was facing the wall, and Jamie decided that’s where he wanted to be. He slid himself between the wall and Amanda as gently as he could. He woke her anyway.

“What’re you doing,” Manda asked sleepily. She needed a moment, in the fog of sleep, to remember whether she put him in her bed or not. 

“I can’t sleep. I’m sorry,” he whispered. She reached down and pulled him up and into her arms, making him, as usual, the little spoon.

“Why couldn’t you sleep,” she asked with her eyes closed.

“I dunno,” he yawned. “Thinking.”

“About what?” 

“Stuff.”

Amanda breathed a sigh of patience and rolled away from Jamie to flip on the lamp. She saw the diaper he’d brought upstairs and grabbed it. She turned him around and started changing him.

“What’s wrong,” she asked bluntly. It was late, but she was always happy to talk to Jamie. She just wished he’d come right out and say it. If something was bothering him and he wasn’t sure what, that was one thing. But he’d just said he’d been thinking; sure he knew what he’d been thinking about that had him awake at an hour too late to be night and too early to be morning. He wouldn’t be awake and climbing out of his own bed and into hers if he didn’t need to talk about something, and she knew that. His larger issues notwithstanding, after four years, she also knew that whatever was bothering Jamie right then was probably something minor he’d built up in his head, as he tended to, that could be dispelled quickly and easily if he’d just tell her. She very much liked that part of being his big sister. More so during daylight hours, but wherever and whenever he needed her, she was happy to be there and then.

“Do you want another little,” Jamie asked. He sounded nervous to be asking.

“Why would you be thinking about that?”

“The way you were playing with Jackie today. You looked very happy ... It’s okay, if you do.” Once upon a time, Jamie had been a gifted liar. He never felt bad about it either. Since shortly after arriving in Itali, Jamie had largely been disarmed of that skill. It was much harder lying to people he loved. He only ever tried to spare their feelings, and he was successful only very seldom. Amanda could tell from his voice and his face that it was not okay with him.

“We were just playing, and I was having fun.” She sealed the last tape on his diaper, rolled up the used one and tossed in on the floor to deal with later, handed Jamie his baba, and flipped the lamp back off. She settled herself back on her pillows and pulled Jamie snug against her,  just under her chin.

“I don’t want a second little,” Manda told him. “I wanna give all my little love to you.”

Jamie sniffled. “I don’t mean to be selfish,” he said, knowing his subterfuge hadn’t been even a little effective.

“O, baby boy, you’re not selfish for not wanting to share your mama and sister. It makes me all fuzzy inside that you love us that much. As much as we love you.” She kissed the top of his head.

“I don’t mean I don’t want you playing with her.” Amanda recognized the guilt in his voice. He so often felt guilty for voicing his true feelings.

“I know, Baby Bear. I know that. You’re a very good bear.” She ran her hand through his hair. “A very kind, loving, generous bear. Which makes me so proud and makes me love you even more.”

Jamie sighed and shifted, snuggling deeper into the mattress.

“I love you, too, Manda Bear.”

“Are you ready to try sleeping again?”

“Mhmm.”

“I’ll stay up until you do,” she said as she kept playing with his little soft hair. 

“Go back to sleep, Manda.” Jamie yawned.

She didn’t want a second little. She could never find another Jamie in a million years, and he was the only little she’d ever want.

• Like 7
24 minutes ago, Alex Bridges said:

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you too! I hope you get all the cuddles that our beloved Jamie Bear does. I think that Amanda is gonna call in Donna because Jamie doesn't want her playing with Jackie. I'm very much looking forward to that interaction. ?:baby-wants-milk-smiley-emoticon:?

• Thanks 1

To honor the Christmas holiday, here’s a link to where the Christmas chapters in Done Adulting Volume 1 begins:

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/67274-done-adulting-volume-1-now-available-on-amazon-with-a-preview-of-volume-2/&do=findComment&comment=1653849

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

To honor the Christmas holiday, here’s a link to where the Christmas chapters in Done Adulting Volume 1 begins:

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/67274-done-adulting-volume-1-now-available-on-amazon-with-a-preview-of-volume-2/&do=findComment&comment=1653849

Thanks! Always nice to get some Jamie Bear Christmas time vibes ?

This whole think with Jackie, I love it. I just hope that if it us a sexual thing for her that Stacy doesn't walk in on her saying what a naughty girl she us while getting herself off in her diapers ?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Alex Bridges changed the title to Done Adulting, Vol. 2 (Final chapter posted 12/21/20)