LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Vol. 2 (Final chapter posted 12/21/20)

I can't wait to see what happens next. I wonder how his friend's sister is doing back in their dimension? And how everyone else is doing. 

One thing I always think about in these DD stories is how often a Little ends up seeing up an amazon woman's dress or skirt just because the woman wouldn't think to much about it when the "baby" is laying on the floor and if any Little has seen one of them wearing a diaper or pull up. Though I'm sure most wouldn't think about it being they're regressed unless they giggle and point and say diapee or something like that. Imagine getting outed by a regressed Little lol. 

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
On 12/2/2023 at 12:28 PM, little dragoniusrex said:

I hope this reaches you but what happend to your patreon ?

Hey there!

So the good news is, I'm alive! The bad news is Patreon decided to ban ABDL content with no warning. They purged all the major writers on 28 November, a bunch of artists, and video models as well. They're continuing to find and delete ABDL and ageplay creator accounts.

I've moved my stories to Ream. I just got it up and running yesterday. I'm loading all my old content and the new chapters I was working on before this mess happened.

You can sign up at reamstories.com/lexibridges. The first 30 subscribers get a discount for as long as they stay subscribed.

I really appreciate it. Losing my Patreon has been quite a blow mentally and financially.

• Like 1

Dear Alex. Just finished bothe this stories. I wanted to found out where can I buy the story mentioned at the end of the book 1 thread, the anthology of the 27 years old woman, just not ready to potty training. The Amazon link is not alive. I would like to read please. The other short story in the book about the man is not necessary to include. I hope there is a way to buy. Your work is wonderful x

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Volume 3........,stacy and Ella move in with Becky, Mel moves in with Jamie and Mandy, Ella's sister comes back and becomes Becky's second little, she requests a level of regression which causes conflict in ella and Jamie's minds, but in a way makes her sister a bit more similar to how she was before Ella was taken and enables Ella to take care of her again. Jamie and Ella have a marriage of sorts, 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I absolutely love this soooo much. You honestly are my favorite writer right now and probably for a while. Keep up the awesome work! (Also when this come out on Amazon? I wanna support more)

• Thanks 1