LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi - new to this site and a fairly new diaper lover.  I recently discovered real adult diapers - the ones that are super absorbent and much bigger than the pull on types such as Depends.  I LOVE the the feeling of my diaper getting warm and wet, while expanding on my private parts as the diaper swells.  To enhance that feeling and to keep the large diaper from sagging, I have found that wearing a panty girdle over the diaper works great.   Has anyone else tried this ?

• Like 1

I have no knowledge of this.  I thought a girdle hhad no crotch. I use either locking plastic or rubber pants. I prefer rubber with the three locks. One on the waist band and one on each thigh. I have had no leaks for once you are locked in you are locked in for a while. A good snug tight fit. 

When I think of girdles and diapers - I think of something squeezing the crap out of the person and into the awaiting diaper !

One could get the same effect by wearing compression panties think bike shorts.

And Yes girdles can have an open bottom and then there are those with the crotch piece snugging everything into place.

Diapers and girdles not a common combination - I don't picture pencil skirts worn over diapers either.

If the shoe fits do what you do - there are no wrong answers !

I use pull ups but these need support when they begin to fill. A light, silky girdle (pantie shape) is very comfortable but i have also found that close fitting panties do the job just as well. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/07/2019 at 14:34, Diapered and Girdled said:

Bonjour - Nouveau sur ce site et un assez nouveau amateur de couches. J'ai récemment découvert de véritables couches pour adultes - celles qui sont super absorbantes et beaucoup plus volumineuses que les types à tirer comme Depends. J'adore la sensation de chaleur et d'humidité de ma couche, tout en développant mes parties intimes au fur et à mesure que la couche gonfle. Pour renforcer ce sentiment et éviter que la grande couche ne s'affaisse, j'ai constaté que le port d'une gaine de culotte par-dessus la couche était efficace. Quelqu'un a-t-il essayé cela?

Je vais essayer cela 

• 1 month later...
On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:56 AM, Valériesatin said:

Je vais essayer cela 

Translation:  I will try this

• 3 months later...

Somehow this makes sense to me. I love to wear girdles, and I love to wear diapers too! Why not do both? Right now, I have on a white open bottom girdle with white stockings over two pull-ups and a diaper. I plan to challenge my pull-up/diaper combo to see how much they will hold as a team. I grew up when my mom and older sister wore stockings with a girdle or garter belt to hold them up. I found that seeing them in their undies highly sparked my interest enough that I just had to see what it was like for myself. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

For me the best results i have are wearing plain yoga pants. keeps everything snug and keeps diaper from sagging too much. and then a pair of semi tight jeans.. A great plus to all this is that it makes my butt look fatter, and it makes the heads turn. Give it a try, and good luck.

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, paddedpanty88 said:

I wear shaper panty over my thick diapers keeps then real snug Walmart has great selection of them also 1 piece shape wear 

One piece shapewear works great!

21 hours ago, Dprczyone said:

Just checked out the shaper panty at Walmart.com. Next time I'm there I'll have to look at buying one..

You’ll love it!  Holds the diaper snug even when full

I wear boxer briefs made of a poly spandex combo. I have a couple sizes, so I wear a large to bed, and med for daytime when you get a little leak that material will dry very fast, and mostly keep a small leak from getting out to my pants. It also will hold up the sagging bottom pretty good.

• 4 weeks later...

As someone who is very fond of wearing feminine underthings which totally enhances my diaper & wetting passions, I have always had some sort of attraction towards girdles, but have never done anything about it. After reading the previous posts, maybe I had better do something about as it seems I am missing out on some nice girdle/diaper happiness:thumbsup:

• Like 1

I found some lovely pantie tummy shapers and the like on Amazon. Lots of nice styles and looks, and I have a small assortment arriving tomorrow (31st). Quite looking forward to trying them out as they will blend in with my diapers sissy lifestyle.:18_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

When I was probably 7 or 8 years old and didn't have access to real diapers, I remember one evening when my mother was out, I went into her bedroom and put on one of her rubber girdles.  An elderly neighbor happened to come by looking for me to babysit until my mother came home and I remember hiding under the bed.  She found me of course.   I don't know if the neighbor ever told my mother how I was dressed, but nothing was ever said.