LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Naughty Boy[Private w/ Gavin]

marxthebaby

Aizawa suckled on his pacifier, comforted by Momo’s prescience. Baby brother, huh? That was fine. “Da. Googoo gaga.” He cooed in greeting, reaching up as he watched the mobile spin over their crib. When he saw that the mobile had cartoon kittens spinning, he became transfixed, cooing as he watched, “Kittieee. Kittie!” Baby said his first real word, gleefully staring up at them with an amazed look on his cute little face. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aizawa nodded, cooing. His diaper wasn’t full yet, but Momo’s certainly was. The baby reached for the mobile again, happily watching it move. “Kitties!” He proudly said his first word, pointing to the cartoon cats spinning above their heads with a happy little giggle.

Mina:Aww baby said his first words we're so proud*she picks momo up and lays her down changing her diaper and putting her in a purple onesie with pandas on it*ok little boy let me see your diaper? 

Aizawa blushed when she cooed at him, saying she was so proud baby said his first words. He reached up so she could pick him up. His diaper was all dry since he’d been changed last night. 

(Sure) 

Momo nodded enthusiastically, “I love Chuck E Cheese, Mommy! Can we have pizza? Pizza’s the best!” She talked at about a mile a minute, smiling widely. She loved going to that place. 

Aizawa was a bit unsure about going out in public, but didn’t want to rain on his “big sister’s” parade. He rested his head on Mina’s shoulder, cooing softly as he sucked on his pacifier.

Aizawa lifted his head, blushing. “I-I..didn’t know if I’d be stared at if we went out in public? W-what if..people make fun of me for being in diapers still?” 

Momo pat him on the head. “I’d tell them you’re my baby brother, and you’re the cutest ever, so they shouldn’t be meanies to you. Most people aren’t mean about it, anyway.” She assured her baby brother, smiling up at Mommy. “Right, Mommy?” 

Momo picked up her baby brother, cradling him gently. “Of course! Don’t worry, baby, I’ll make you super cute.” She told him, setting him down on the changing table. “Does baby Aizawa like kitties?” The baby boy nodded eagerly, perking up right away with a, “Kitty?” She took off his pajamas and put him into a black cat onesie. It had a hood with cat ears and a little tail in the back.

He looked adorable in it, and he seemed to love how cozy it was. “T’ank you, big sis. ‘s comfy.” Aizawa told her, blushing. Momo decided to have fun with him, covering his eyes, “Where’s baby ‘zawa?” She took her hands off and acted surprised, “There he is!”

The man started to actually giggle, smiling genuinely as she picked him up, stroking his long hair “There’s my baby brother ‘zawa! He’s such a cutie-patootie, yessss hims is!” Aizawa cooed, snuggling up to her, “Me cute baby?” Momo pat him on the head. “Of course you are! You’re my baby bro, and you’re soooo cute! I bet everyone who sees you will want to pinch yous wittle cheeks.” She pinched his cheek, making him giggle again. 

Momo waddled downstairs with the baby boy at her side, calling out, “Coming, Mommy!” She walked over and looked up at their Mommy, smiling. “Sorry! I’m bad at dressing people.” 

Aizawa yawned, rubbing his eyes and grinning as he looked at Mina, both tired, maybe a little excited, but apprehensive. 

Momo replied eagerly when Mommy Mina asked if she was ready, “Yes, Mommy! I’m super, duper ready! I’m the readiest ever!” She’d gone before, but she loved it so much she was really excited to go back. 

Aizawa nodded, blushing deeply. He sat in the car seat like a good boy, not making a single peep. He was still nervous; what if people saw he was actually an adult and made fun of him? He really didn’t wanna get made fun of.

(Is it okay if there’s a student working at the Chuck E Cheese who thinks Aizawa makes an adorable baby boy?) 

Aizawa nodded hesitantly, and remained quiet for the ride, curling up with a cute little coo. He sat up when the car stopped, yawning and rubbing his little eyes. “We hewe?” He babbled softly, tipping his head off to one side.

Momo let out a happy sound when she saw they’d reached Chuck E. Cheese, “We’re there, Mommy! Yay! I haven’t seen Deku in a super-super long time and I wanna introduce him to my baby brother.” 

Aizawa shook his head. He was all dry for now, though that might change as they played more. All cozy in his little cat onesie, he curled up a bit. 

Momo smiled, swinging her legs. “I already went yesterday, so I don’t have one right now. If I do, I can tell you, or auntie Froppy or auntie Uraraka, or uncle Deku!” She perked up, her eyes shining with excitement, “I’m so excited, I get to show uncle Deku my new baby brother!”