LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aizawa Shouta’s brother had helped him set up a nursery for his troublesome younger brother, a bratty kid who stubbornly refused to keep his clothes dry and kept taking them off. He was too old to keep lying about himself like an infant, he was already ten years old, and no matter how much he whined and complained he would be getting punished. 

The custom baby clothes were a bit larger than he thought, as were the diapers(more infantile than he thought was necessary), and he thought the locking clothing was a bit much but John assured him that it would be fine. 

He arranged a babysitter for his brother and their baby brother, someone who seemed pretty eager to help. Unbeknownst to him, however, his brother John decided that Aizawa would be the baby instead. 

John entered his older brother’s name-Aizawa Shouta-as the name of the ten-year-old who needed to be treated like a complete baby because he couldn’t keep his Pampers on like a good boy. He put his own name name down as the “big brother” who needed less attention but still had to wear Pampers. 

Now all he had to do was wait for the babysitter to arrive, and he could make sure his dear old “big brother” could get taken care of like the big baby he was. 

John’s older brother had shaved a few days before, so his face was baby-soft and round. That coupled with his short stature, big blue eyes, and pouty little lips made him look as though he really was just a kid. Aizawa was even wearing an oversized outfit like usual, his fingertips barely visible in the too-large sleeves, so he looked like he was playing dress-up. 

Dan was a strict but fair babysitter. He had looked through ads in the paper when he had come across the very unusual ad advertising for a big baby. He thought he would apply and he gets a call back saying to come round this afternoon.

He knows he would be staying with them so he packs a bag and heads to the house. 

He knocks on the door, expecting to see the parent open the door but instead he see who he assumes is the son "so. You're the one I need to see them. Aizawa is it? And also there is John here that wears pampers? Is this correct? Right.  Aren't you going to let me in or do I have to wait out here all day?"

Aizawa peeked up at him, flinching a little when the man demanded to know if he had to wait out there all day. After the man at the door asked if he was Aizawa, he nodded, “Mm-hm, that’s me. John is in his bedroom, he wanted to sleep more.” He replies, not realizing what he just admitted to. He was a touch confused that the stranger was talking about his brother like he needed to wear Pampers.

John woke up, yawning a bit as he walked out of the bedroom. He sighed when he saw that Aizawa was up, deciding to walk over. “What’re you doing up?” The smaller man pouted at him, shifting a little as he folded his arms. “Whaddaya mean? I was gonna go out! I always go outside.” 

The larger boy sighed, picking his father up, ignoring his vehement protests, “Put me doooown, I wanna go outsiiide!” John set Aizawa down on the couch, and he scowled, pouting as he flopped onto his back. 

John waved to the guy at the door. “You must be the babysitter, hello. I’m John. Our dad left me in charge, but I guess he wanted a babysitter too?” He shrugged his shoulders.

“Sorry about Aizawa, by the way; he’s been really fussy today. I think he’s grumpy ‘cause dad left without telling anyone. I..I wish dad was here, but he said he got called into work...” 

“ ‘m not fussy!” He whined, stamping his foot. “I want to go outside!” John sighed in exasperation. “Listen, you need to be a good boy for-“ The small man glared at him, jabbing him in the chest with a petulant frown, “No! You listen! Stop treating me like I’m a kid ‘cause I’m not!” With that, he hopped off the couch and tried to leave again. 

Dan follows who he assumes is the father into the house "okay. I'm confused. You say you're Aizawa but you look old enough to be Johns father. But the funny thing is is that it's your name for who I'm here to babysit. So it's my duty to obey that. So. If you'd like to follow me. Naughty boy forgot to put his diapers on. He could have a accident if he's not careful" 

(If I'm being honest, I'm finding it strange having the dad being a baby and his sons treating him like one?) 

(Okay :3)

Aizawa squirmed a little, staring at the babysitter in plain confusion. “I’m..his older brother, not his dad; our dads out on a business trip or something so he set up the babysitting thingy. B-but even so, I don’t need diapers anyway. I’m a big boy.”

He muttered childishly, following the babysitter to the nursery, which was obvious to see from the moment they walked near it, the bright colors and oversized crib giving it away. 

Dan looks at the "little boy" who in his eyes looked quite childish and even spoke like a little boy. Even wearing clothing that a 7yr old would wear. 

"Look. Your name is down on the form. If you keep answering back then you'll be in bigger trouble. Now then. Are you going to show me to the nursery or do I have to spank you for being naughty? Whatever choice you make, you're still getting a nappy on" 

Aizawa pouted stubbornly at the mention of a spanking, “Don’t wanna spankin’. Fine, I’ll show you where it is.” He muttered, reaching over and grabbing the taller man by the hand. Aizawa led him to the nursery, pouting all the while. The boy was wearing overalls, and his feet were bare while he stomped into the room.

Pouting in a pair of overalls, barefoot and without any hair on his face, Aizawa really did fit the image of an annoyed child. Sighing, he opened the door and sulked as he stomped in. “Here. It’s the nursery. Happy now? I don’t even need diapers, anyway, I can use the bathroom all by myself, so you can forget about that. John’ll tell you, I’m not a dumb baby.” 

Dan watches this guys attitude which was extremely poor. 

We get to the nursery "You really want me to respond to your whining? As far as I can see. You are a baby. You whine and you've done nothing but complain since I walked in the door. I'm in charge. I'm older and I'm a lot stronger than you. So unless you want word to get round that you wet the bed and love diapers, I suggest you lay on that changing table. You can't even dress like a big boy so that shows you can't be mature like one" 

The tiny boy squirmed and pouted stubbornly. He stamped his little foot, “That’s not true! I don’t wet the bed an’ I don’t even wear diapers!” Aizawa whined, tears welling up in his little eyes. “I’m notta baby, you’re not older than me, and I do dress like a big boy!” 

He scowled, shaking his head. “No! I’m not a stupid baby! I’m not gonna wear diapers, I’m an adult and I don’t gotta do what you say, ‘cause you aren’t the boss of me!”

Looks at you "well why are you whining like a toddler and throwing a tantrum like one? I am in charge. I've agreed this with your dad. And he's signed a contract to say I'm in charge and what I say goes. So this is what is going to happen. Unless you want a spanking and all your friends to know you wet the bed and love diapers, you need to listen to me. You will be in diapers for the next 6 month's at least. And if you misbehave, you will be punished" 

The boy folded his arms and shook his head. “M-my dad would never agree to something like that! You’re lying!” He stamped his foot again, turning red in the face as he pouted. “I don’t care if anyone knows, I’m not gonna wear stupid diapers anyway, a-and I don’t wet the bed!” With that little fit, he turned away angrily, moving to storm out of the nursery. “This’s dumb, I’m not a baby, an’ the nursery isn’t for me! Now lemme alone!” 

Looks at you "do you really think that you dad would be impressed with your behaviour? I won't ask you again. You need to get your butt on that changing table right now. You are wearing diapers because you've proven you are a whiny little toddler"

With that, I give you a spanking "don't even think about phoning your dad because I've spoken to him already. And he knows all about this and he's agreed to this. Now then are you going to keep arguing or do I have to put a pacifier in to stop you answering back?" 

I start getting the diapers ready for you with a smirk on my face "I can make things a lot worse for you and you really don't want me to show you what that could be. This is the easiest way out" 

(Please reply to the other role play)

The boy squirmed, his face bright red as he was given a spanking. “Ow! That hurts, you jerk!” He even whined like a little kid, tears brimming in his big blue eyes with every spank. After he was told he’d proven himself to be a whiny little toddler, he pouted, squirming a bit, “I’m not whiny an’ I’m not a toddler!” 

Aizawa rubbed his now pink butt when the spanking was finished, and continued to pout like a child as he reached up. “I don’t wanna get another ‘panking. That one hurt bad an’ I hate it. A-and my dad wouldn’t agree to somethin’ like this.” He pointed to the changing table, reaching for it. “Jus’ put me in the stupid diapers already. I won’t use ‘em, though. I can go to the bathroom all by myself!” 

I smirk "Well you've just proven me right that you are a whiny baby. And for that you'll be getting more spankings.  You're going to be a whiny diapered toddler cert soon. And the bathrooms are now locked and only I and your brother have the keys. So the only time you'll be using the bathroom is for when you have baths. Babies don't use the shower"

I pick you up and straps you into the changing table and looks at your small figure. "My my. You will definitely fit into pampers" I say as I strip you down to your undies. "You really are a baby aren't you. Your thing is tiny.  At least I don't have to worry about that"

Hears you mention your dad "his words were that you need a good spanking and a good spanking was what you got"

I remove his underwear and puts the pamper under his bottom. I grab a jar from the shelf which is the suppositories. I grab another jar and lubes his bottom so it's easier when I put them in. I clean his bottom and puts three of them in. 

I then powder his front including his tiny little baby penis and I tape the diaper up. 

I then grab the shorts and puts them on him and these have the snaps on the bottom. I then put a new shirt on him which states "I love my pampers" and I pacify him and puts mittens on his hands. 

"Now then. Baby is cranky.  Time for his nap. If you even think about escaping or removing your pacifier or mittens or even your diaper, then you will be broadcast to your entire social media network"

• Like 1

Aizawa couldn’t believe this was happening. He was being cooed at, told he was going to be a whiny, diapered toddler and that the bathroom was now locked. The boy squirmed as the babysitter informed him that the only time the bathroom would be used was when he took a bath. 

Tears of humiliation welled in his eyes when the much larger boy strapped him to the changing table and said that his father had said he’d needed a good spanking, and that was just what he got. Sniffling, he began to cry as he was told how tiny his pee-pee was, that he’d definitely fit into Pampers. He squirmed as his underwear was removed and let out a high-pitched whine when three suppositories were shoved up his unsuspecting butt. 

The diaper was sealed over his small body after his front was powdered, a Pamper in his size that he bought to be incredibly thick and hard to walk in. Shorts with snaps in the crotch were pulled tight over the diaper, the elastic taut against the puffy Pamper, showing off every bit of it. 

He glared at the babysitter as a shirt proclaiming he loved his Pampers was yanked over his head, about to protest, when a pacifier was crammed into his mouth. Aizawa went to remove it, only for the damned babysitter to force mittens over his hands, making his hands useless. 

The boy started trying to talk, to say he wasn’t a baby and this man couldn’t possibly to this to him, but his words came out as incomprehensible gibberish. “Gagagoo abu gaaa!” Sniffling, he cried in frustration and embarrassment as he was told it was time for his nap. Aizawa shook his head, squirming and pointing at the door, “Buh-buh!” He didn’t wanna be in here! This wasn’t his nursery, and he wasn’t a baby!

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry. Forgot about this one. Please don't forget about our other role play)

Dan looks at you and smiles "there. That must feel much better now. Who's the baby now then? I guess you will get used to these" I say with a little laugh. 

"This was your dad's idea. I'm just here to do the punishments.  And this was your dad's idea of punishing you so don't blame me" I say as I let you sleep it off.