LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Increase in number of abdl's seeking some loss of control?

Is it me or does it seem like that has been considerable growth in abdl's seeking various stages of incontinence?

Sure theres the sub incon desires on this site and this has always been a 'thing'(?) but beyond DD it seems to me like there is a larger and larger chunk of there population showing some sort of interest/engagement with others?

I think the desire has always been there for some ABDLs but the difference is now we are openly communicating our incontinent dreams more on message boards such as this.  Unpotty training yourself is such a mental burden and takes constant determination and concentration.  It is nice to be able to share your ups and downs of your untraining journey with like minded people without fear of someone thinking you are bat shit crazy.  Here you can safely do that.

• Like 2

I think DD is a little more orientated towards the "lifestyle discussion" aspect of ABDL relative to some sites that may be looking at ABDL through the lense of a sexual fetish behaviour.

People looking for a quick sexual thrill probably won't be very interested in the long haul adventure of acquired incontinence.  I think that's closer to a dysphoria than a fetish.

It's a bit of a head-scratcher for me to be honest.  I would have told you that I had no desire to become incontinent before I went 24/7 and now here I am 6 months later, STILL in nappies, simultaneously intensely curious for signs of this emerging and intensely worried about what this could mean me for my world if it actually happened.  I'm not sure if I'm unpotty training or just playing chicken with my continence.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, oznl said:

I think DD is a little more orientated towards the "lifestyle discussion" aspect of ABDL relative to some sites that may be looking at ABDL through the lense of a sexual fetish behaviour.

That's why I feel so comfortable here.  Long may it continue.  More people are talking about this now because more people feel comfortable talking about it here.  Because there are people on here who understand and feel the same way, & because the moderators do such a great job of keeping the negative & judgmental people away.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I can say that at least for myself, if I could void on-demand at any time under any circumstance without having to think, situate, meditate and sometimes force a stream, I wouldn't pray for nighttime or diaper-contact incontinence (if that's a real thing).  After 20+ years of difficulty in peeing at nights, sometimes 3 or more times, taking up a good hour or more of my sleep time that I am half or fully awake, being able to simply and quickly will a stream to start without the "jumping through hoops" to get it going would mean that I could wake at night realizing I've got a full bladder, start a stream and drift back to sleep in less than a minute.  If that was easily attainable, I would be happy with that and not wish for full nighttime or diaper-contact incontinence.

I have been interested in incontinence desires in forever. I got my first internet connection in 2003. Even then their was lots of discussions on how to achieve incontinence, especially on Wet Set message boards.