LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 1

Billy could sense the light before he even opened his eyes. He couldn’t remember anything; the last thing he could remember was pain. He opened his eyes; he was lying in what appeared to be a hospital bed, bit by bit he started to piece together the events that led him here.

Billy’s life had been hell since the death of his grandmother 6 years ago. His Mum, who had only been 17 when she had him, had been mostly absent during the first 9 years of his life, while his grandmother raised him. When her mother died, she moved into her house with Gary, her boyfriend, who eventually became her husband. When his Mum died, Billy was left at the mercy of his sadistic stepfather. Gary would get very angry and lash out, mostly on the parts of the body that didn’t show, so no one ever noticed at school. They never noticed anything at school, not the fact that Billy’s uniform was threadbare and two sizes too small, or that his shoes had holes, or that he was dangerously skinny. Gary would only let him eat more than one slice of bread if he thought he deserved it. He would often go days with only a slice of bread a day to survive on. If he dared ask for more food he would be beaten.

If only someone had noticed something was wrong he might have been saved.

Billy remembered coming home from school at the usual time. He headed upstairs to hide away in his bedroom as usual, only this day Gary stood at the top of the stairs, blocking his path.

“Do you think I’m stupid?!” he roared, taking out his wallet, “Did you think I wouldn’t notice the money missing?!”

“I didn’t –" began Billy

“LIAR!” Gary slapped him in the face.

“You probably gave it all to your dealer,” mumbled Billy.

“What was that?!” roared Gary, “Who do you think you are?! You live under my roof and you will show some respect you little shit!”

“It’s not YOUR roof it’s my Gran’s roof!”

Billy could hardly recall what happened next, he remembered he fell; Gary must have pushed him, or hit him too hard. He landed at the bottom of the stairs on his back, after his head came into contact with the bottom of the banister. He remembered the terrible pain he felt, before he lost consciousness.

Gary, thinking he had killed him, tried to do a runner. Their next door neighbour had heard the noise and called the police. The police caught up to Gary a few days later.

He ended up spending months in a hospital bed, with a broken back and brain damage. He had to have operations on his spine; the doctors said he was very lucky to not be paralysed. Billy didn’t feel very lucky, he often felt confused and disoriented, he used to be very good in school, and now his brain functioned much slower, making him feel dumb. His bladder and bowels had been damaged to the point where he no longer had control over either, he now had to wear nappies, possibly for the rest of his life. The only good thing to come out of this was that Gary was now behind bars.

Slowly, Billy’s injuries started to heal. He had a visit from a woman named Claire, who called herself a social worker. She told him that he would be leaving the hospital that day and going to live with his new foster parents.

A nurse came and changed his nappy, then helped him get dressed in a white and blue striped t shirt, grey sweatpants (nice and baggy, they did a good job of hiding his disposable nappy), a black zip hoodie and a pair of black plimsolls. He gathered these must have been charitable donations, they weren’t his and they looked worn.

Billy sat nervously in the back seat of Claire’s car. He had been in foster care before, right after his Nan died…when Mum finally decided to turn up (months after the funeral) social services released him to her. He was in foster care again when he was a little older, this time it was just after his Mum died; Gary fought to get custody (for the child benefits) so social services released him to his stepfather, leaving the poor boy at his mercy. When Gary gets out of prison would they make him go back to him?!

The car pulled up in front of a respectable looking bungalow, Billy realised they were in the middle class part of town. There was a wheelchair ramp leading to the front door.

“Mr and Mrs Summers have taken care of lots of disabled children,” Claire explained as she led him up the ramp and rang the doorbell.

The door opened a few moments later to reveal a mature woman, who looked to be in her fifties.

“Oh, you must be Billy,” she said warmly, taking his hand and leading him indoors.

“Nice to meet you Mrs Summers,” Billy responded, politely and shyly.

“None of that formal nonsense,” she replied, “you can call me Auntie May.”

“I’ve got to get on,” said Claire, “I’ll come back in a couple of weeks to check that Billy’s settling in OK.”

“You can’t stop for a cup of tea?” asked Auntie May.

“I wish I could,” replied Claire, turning to walk back towards her car “But I’ve got so much to do today. Bye bye Billy!”

Auntie May waved her goodbye before shutting the door.

“Right then! First things first, how’s that nappy of yours looking?” she asked, but did not wait for an answer and slid down his sweatpants anyway and felt his crotch.

“Soaking wet,” she declared, “and you look like you could do with a good scrub, so we’ll pop you in the bath before we get you into a nice clean nappy, OK?”

“I had a shower this morning,” mumbled Billy.

“Well they’re very busy in those hospitals, I’m sure they didn’t have enough time to give you decent showers while you were there,” said Auntie May, “I’ll run you a nice bath, and you can have some bubbles too! Doesn’t that sound lovely?”

Billy did have to admit, it was a nice bubble bath. He couldn’t remember that last time he’s had such a relaxing bath. Auntie May gave him a good scrub down and washed his hair. She then removed his pubic hair with some removal cream.

“It’s very unhygienic to have hair down there when you wear nappies,” she said, “I can’t believe they didn’t do this at the hospital!”

She also removed the hair from his legs and under his armpits, declaring him to be “all nice and clean and smooth”. She left him in the bath to have a nice soak while she went and put lunch in the oven. She returned with a pile of towels and some other supplies. The plug was pulled from the bath and she took Billy’s hand to help him get out. Billy felt horribly bare and cold now that all of his body hair was gone.

Auntie May helped him dry off with a large towel, she then draped it around his shoulders to keep him warm before sitting him on the toilet. She picked up a pair of scissors and went for his blonde hair, Billy squirmed.

“Stay still,” she said firmly, “you hair currently looks more like a birds nest than anything else!”

When she was finished Billy was left with a neat, fluffy bowl cut that made him look about 6.

“Much better,” said Auntie, “now we’d better get a nappy on you before you have an accident!”

She unfolded a large plastic changing pad, which had a cutesy pattern of jungle animals, and gesture for him to lie down on it. Billy did as he was told, and found himself being liberally coated with baby lotion, followed by a generous sprinkling of baby powder, which made him smell like a baby. She picked up the three remaining towels, they were thick white and fluffy, and started to fold them. Billy quickly realised that these were nappies, the old fashioned kind that babies wore decades ago. Auntie folded two of them together, with the third one folded as a booster pad. The end result was a very thick mass of padding wrapped around his bottom and forcing his legs apart, blue capped nappy pins held it all snugly in place. Finally, a pair of blue plastic pants patterned with farm animals went over his bulky underwear, Auntie made sure every bit of terry towelling was tucked in.

“Now, I don’t have any clothes to fit over your nappy yet,” she said, “I’m going to take your measurements later and make you some clothes myself. It’s a nightmare trying to find clothes in the shops that fit comfortably over your nappy. In the meantime, you can just wear a t shirt with your nappy, or…I might have something else that fits, that will cover your nappy. Would you prefer that?”

Billy nodded.

Auntie left the room and returned a few moments later with what appeared to be a t shirt; it was made of yellow towelling.

“This was worn by one of the little boys I used to look after,” she said, pulling the garment over his head and guiding his arms through the sleeves, “he was in nappies too and was about your size.”

Auntie knelt down, fumbling with the bottom of the t shirt. Billy felt the material brush against his thigh…this seemed very long to be a t shirt. Billy looked down in time to see that the “t shirt” also had legs attached to it, with fastenings in the crotch; the legs went only an inch past the crotch of his nappy. He was wearing a baby’s romper!

The bottom half fitted tautly over his thick underwear, although the garment covered his nappy it did not hide the fact that he was wearing one; his whole bottom half bulged.  He noticed there was an adorable looking lamb appliqued on the front. He did have to admit it was comfortable, the towelling material felt nice and soft and it kept his nappy firmly in place and stopped it slipping down.

Finally, Auntie slipped a pair of fuzzy yellow socks on his feet and folded them down.

“There we go then,” she said, “let’s go have some lunch!”

He was served fish fingers, potato waffles and beans for his lunch, Auntie cut up his food for him.

“Oops a daisy,” said Auntie, wiping away some bean sauce that missed his mouth before it dribbled onto his clothes, “you don’t want to get your nice clean clothes dirty! Perhaps you need a bib!”

Billy though she was joking for a moment…until she opened a drawer and pulled out a large plastic bib, it had a pattern of little lambs matching his romper and a pocket to catch bits of food. Auntie tied the bib around his neck, Billy felt a wave of humiliation of being put into yet another babyish garment and a stream of pee escaped into his thirsty nappies.

He ate the rest of his food as carefully as possible, in an effort to prove he didn’t really need the bib. Sadly his co-ordination had taken a blow since the accident and his bib was covered in bean sauce and blackcurrant squash by the time he’d finished eating. Perhaps Billy needed it after all.

After lunch Auntie took his measurements so she could get started on his new clothes right away. She was a skilled seamstress, and made children’s clothes to sell online.

“You must be feeling a little tired now,” said Auntie, refastening him into his romper, “I think you should take a little nap.”

“I’m not tired,” mumbled Billy.

“Well, you look it to me,” she replied, taking his hand, “come on then”

She walked him down the hall and ushered him into a very colourfully decorated bedroom. The walls were yellow with a wallpaper border featuring the characters from The Tweenies. A large built in closet took up most of one wall and a single bed occupied the opposite wall, the bed had Tweenies bedding to match the wallpaper and a child’s safety rail attached.  A long shelf ran across another wall holding various cute cuddly toys and a three large storage tubs were stacked in one corner, each one filled to the brim with toys.

Auntie led him by the hand over to the bed and lifted him onto it; Billy led down while Auntie secured the safety rail into place and covered him with a Mickey Mouse patterned fleece blanket.

“Sweet dreams Billy,” she said softly, pausing to draw the curtains on her way out of the room.

Billy awoke about two hours later to a saturated nappy. He debated getting up and asking Auntie to change him, but wondered if she would be angry at him for getting out of bed during nap time. Auntie didn’t seem the quick to anger type like some of his previous foster parents; she was firm, yet very kind and caring. Nevertheless, Billy decided to play it safe and wait for her to come back. He shifted about trying to get comfortable, which was very difficult in such a thick and soaking nappy.

Auntie came in around fifteen minutes later; in that time Billy had done a number two in his nappy. He was disgusted with himself for not being able to control his poos and hated the warm sticky sensation. He was used to being stuck in pooey nappies; the nurses couldn’t always change him right away on the busy ward, where there were half a dozen other boys in nappies.

Auntie could smell it as soon as she entered the room.

“Phooey,” she exclaimed opening a window, “I think we’d better get you cleaned up hadn’t we?”

She had him lying on the changing pad once again while she undid his romper.

“Oh dear,” she said, noticing that a little bit of his poo had leaked onto the romper.

She slid the romper over his head, careful not to get any of the poo on him as she did so, followed by his socks and the poo stained plastic pants. The inside of his nappy was a mess; it took ages to clean him up, with poor Billy getting more and more mortified by the minute. He was relieved when she had finished and began applying the lotion and powder. Finally Billy was pinned into fresh, thick nappies. Auntie went over to the dresser and pulled out some fresh plastic pants and a clean romper. The plastic pants were yellow with a pattern of bunny rabbits and the romper was made of pastel blue towelling and had a white bunny rabbit appliqued on the front. After she had dressed him she replaced his fluffy yellow socks.

Auntie let him do what he wanted after that, Billy decided to take a little look at what was in the toy boxes. There was a mixed selection, with everything from baby toys, to Legos, to superhero action figures to baby dolls.

“It looks like Uncle Dave will be working late tonight,” said Auntie when she brought in some squash for him, “you’ll meet him in the morning if you’re up before he leaves for work.”

Billy took the cup; it was a toddler’s beaker cup with a lid. Billy went to unscrew the top but was immediately stopped by Auntie.

“If you want a big boy cup you have to sit at the table,” she said, “I don’t want any spillages around the house.”

Billy sucked the juice out of the toddler cup obediently, he immediately started peeing as soon as he finished. Great, he was now like one of those wetting baby dolls!

Billy found a Bart Simpson puzzle and busied himself with that. It was only a 100-piece puzzle, something he would have found easy pre-accident, now he struggled quite a bit with it and hadn’t completed it when Auntie came in and told him it was bed time. The clock on the wall said it was only 6:30 and the sun was still up.

“You’ve had a big day and you need your sleep,” said Auntie firmly when he protested, “You can leave your puzzle out and finish it tomorrow.”

She ignored any further pleadings, Billy realised his complaints were futile. Auntie took out some fresh terry towelling nappies and plastic pants and Billy once again lay down on the changing pad. His night time nappies were quite a bit thicker than the ones he’d been wearing and Auntie used four layers for the ultimate protection. Walking was a near impossible feat for him now. Auntie removed his romper and replaced it with a plain white baby vest, the kind that stretches over the crotch and has poppers. Auntie had to turn him onto his tummy to fasten him in, as they were located at the back, totally out of reach of naughty fingers. It would be impossible for Billy to remove it himself. His bedtime attire was completed with a pair of peach coloured fleecy booties.

After brushing his teeth Auntie tucked him into bed and drew the curtains.

“I’ll be back in a moment,” she said leaving the room, “I’m going to make you some nice warm milk to help you sleep.”

She returned minutes later with a clean bib and a baby’s bottle full of milk. The bib, which sported a picture of Peter Rabbit, was fastened around his neck. Auntie went to slide the teat of the bottle into his mouth, but Billy tried to refuse it.

“Come on now,” she said firmly, “drink up your night-night milk like a good boy!”

She kept pressing the teat against his firmly sealed lips until he finally gave in. She held the bottle in his mouth until every last drop was gone. She tucked him in and ruffled his hair before leaving the room, forgetting to remove his bib. Billy slowly drifted off, despite the daylight still shining through the crack in the curtains and the sounds of children still out playing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 2

The following morning Auntie was busy putting the final touches to Billy’s new clothes. Her husband, David, had just left for work. Billy was still fast asleep; he certainly did need that early night!

She finished up on his clothes and admired her work; Billy was going to look just lovely in this! She hated many of the clothes you see boys wearing nowadays: skinny jeans with holes ripped in them and t shirts with offensive slogans! She favoured more traditional clothing for children, such attire was timeless and she never dressed her own children in anything else; at least until her daughter was old enough to protest, she eventually gave in and let her wear shop bought clothes. 

She glanced at a framed picture on her wall, depicting two children: A girl of ten, her brown hair in plaits tied with blue hair ribbons, wearing a pastel blue smocked dress, white lace trimmed ankle socks and shiny black mary janes. She was accompanied by a little boy of five, who wore a matching outfit: a pastel blue shirt with smocking and a peter pan collar, a pair of white shorts buttoned onto the shirt, white ankle socks and shiny black mary janes. The boy also wore a protective helmet on his head and was sat in a wheelchair. Her daughter Molly was grown up now, she was married with three sons of her own and lived in Canada due to her husband’s work. Had he still be alive today, her little boy Tommy would have been 30 and she would have still been taking care of him. Tommy was born with cerebral palsy and severe epilepsy; his life was cut short at eight years old after having a bad seizure. Tommy died in hospital.

Auntie May decided it was high time for Billy to get up at 9 o’clock. She went into his room, hung up his outfit on the back of the door and prepared his footwear and clean nappies.

She shook Billy awake; his night time nappies were so saturated he couldn’t move without his plastic pants leaking. He was relieved to be pinned into his fresh nappies, he breathed in the babyish smell of the lotion and powder; it was starting to grow on him. A pair of clear plastic pants followed; you could clearly see the teddy bears that adorned his nappy pins through them.

“I put the finishing touches on your first outfit this morning,” she announced as she ensured the terry towelling was completely tuck into his plastic pants, “you can wear it today, I need to run a few errands.”

Billy felt very anxious, dreading his first public appearance in nappies. No matter what he wore over them he was sure his clothes would not be able to hide his bulky nappies.

After breakfast, Auntie dressed Billy in his new outfit; it was much worse than expected! First she dressed him in a clean vest, just like the one he’d worn to bed last night. Next came a white shirt, this buttoned up at the back and had a peter pan collar; the buttons and piping were both red. Next came a pair of red dungaree shorts, they were very brief with elasticated leg holes. There were no fastenings on the straps, instead the garment went over his head and had had poppers in the crotch. A puppy dog was appliqued on the front. On his feet he wore white pelerine ankle socks and the black plimsolls he’d worn yesterday.

Aunty packed a bag with fresh nappies and plastic pants, powder, lotion, wet wipes, a spare romper and two beaker cups; one filled with squash and the other with milk. It was sunny outside, so she placed a red gingham cap on Billy’s head and proceeded to smother him with sunscreen. Billy waited in the passage while Auntie got her shoes on and prepared her handbag. He caught sight of himself in the mirror; he looked like an overgrown three year old, and his bulky nappies were impossible to miss. He knew any complaints about his attire would simply be brushed off by Auntie. Plus, it wasn’t like he had anything else to wear; the clothing he had arrived in yesterday would never have fit over his new nappies and Auntie May was firmly against the use of disposable nappies, deeming them wasteful.

He gulped nervously when Auntie took his hand and opened the front door. There was no one outside; this was a very quiet street, but Billy knew he would have no such luck when they got into town.

Auntie helped him into the back seat of her Citroën and buckled his seatbelt for him. She handed him the beaker cup full of milk before setting off. Billy opted not to drink it, he’d already had a cup of tea with his breakfast and he didn’t fancy facing a public nappy change.

“Drink up your milk before it gets warm,” said Auntie, “it won’t taste very nice then.”

Billy sighed and started drinking; he slouched down in his seat whenever they came to a traffic light so no one would see him drinking from a toddler cup.

“Sit up Billy,” said Auntie, “if we got into an accident right now the seat belt would strangle you!”

They finally arrived in the town centre; Auntie parked the car in the multi-storey.  Billy got a lot of funny looks walking down the street, but thankfully no one commented; Billy wanted the ground to swallow him up.

The first stop was a sewing supplies shop; Auntie enthusiastically picked out some nice materials and supplies to make Billy’s new clothes with. Billy took no notice; if he had he’d have been even more mortified by her choices.

The morning seemed to drag on very slowly. Auntie took him to the shoe shop, criticising the state of his old plimsolls. After studying the contents of the shelves she selected for him a pair of T-bar Kickers shoes in black patent; she slipped them onto his feet, they fitted perfectly.

“But these are girl’s shoes,” whinged Billy.

“Don’t be silly,” she replied, “these are unisex.”

She picked up another pair in navy blue, as well as two pairs of canvas T-bar shoes; a pair in red and a pair in yellow. She slipped the red ones on to match his clothes and threw away his old plimsolls.

Next came a visit to the chemists, where auntie found him some larger beaker cups. They came in a choice of four different childish designs: red with Winnie-the-Pooh, blue with Mickey Mouse, yellow with Donald Duck and pink with Minnie Mouse. Auntie bought one of each except for the pink one, along with some matching bibs. She also stocked up on lotion, powder and wet wipes and she picked up a box of disposables for emergencies; the box read “super absorbent nigh time slip”, they looked very thick.

The box was big and awkward to carry, so they went back to put the shopping they had so far into the car. Billy suddenly had an idea.

“I’m tired,” yawned Billy, “couldn’t I have a nap in the car while you finish shopping?”

“You had a good long sleep last night, how can you be tired already?” asked Auntie, “You can have a nap when we get home, I can’t just leave you in the car by yourself. We’re nearly finished.”

Billy once again found himself being led by the hand back out onto the high street. He saw a sea of bottle green jumpers…the secondary school kids were on their lunch break! Billy’s heart started thumping, he pulled his cap down to hide his face as best as he could; he couldn’t let his old classmates recognise him. Alas, Billy had no such luck, he heard a girl speak loudly:

“Look at that boy, what on earth is he wearing?!”

“It looks like he’s wearing nappies!”

“I’m sure I’ve seen him somewhere before!”

“Isn’t that Billy Aiken?!”

“No, Billy died!”

“No he didn’t!”

“Hey Billy!”

Billy put his head down, pretending to be anyone else. The kids followed them and called after him.

“I swear that’s Billy!”

“Billy died; his stepdad threw him down the stairs!”

“He didn’t die, he nearly died!”

“Billy! Hey Billy!”

“Billy, don’t be rude,” said Auntie, “your friends are trying to speak to you.”

They weren’t his friends, he had no friends; he’d been an outcast at school.

Please don’t make me talk to them,” he pleaded.

“Don’t be such a baby,” she said spinning him around to face them, “all you have to do is say hello.”

A group of five kids he recognised as being in his old class caught up to them.  Sam, Ethan, Liam, Teagan and Riley; they were known as some of the worst behaved kids at school. Billy had been scared of them at school, even though none of them had ever spoken to him.

“See, it is Billy,” said Riley, “I told you he wasn’t dead!”

Billy’s leg felt weak. He spurted into his already soaked nappies. He prayed that he would suddenly wake up back in hospital and find out everything had been a morphine induced nightmare.

“Is it true,” asked Liam, “did your stepdad really throw you down the stairs?”

Billy opened his mouth, but no sound came out; he could only nod in response.

“He’s in jail now,” said Liam, “he’s in the same place as my uncle. I’ll ask him to beat him up for you if you like.”

“That won’t be necessary,” said Auntie.

“Are you his nan?” asked Ethan.

“No, I’m Billy’s foster mum,” replied Auntie, “he has no other family to look after him.”

“Oh,” said Ethan, “when are you coming back to school Bill?”

“I’m afraid Billy won’t be coming back to your school,” Auntie answered, “He had a nasty bump to the head and won’t be able to keep up.”

They all went silent for a moment; Billy saw Liam’s eyes glance down at his bulge.

“How come you wear nappies now?” he asked.

“Uh…I,” Billy stuttered, staring at the floor and blushing furiously, “I...injured my bladder and….now I can’t control it.”

“Oh,” replied Liam, “that sucks.”

Billy was surprised how nice they were being, but then again it may have only been because Auntie was present.

“We have to get back to school,” said Riley, checking her phone, “we’ll see you.”

“Billy would love to have visitors some time,” said Auntie, to Billy’s horror, “we’re at 26 Beech Close any time you’d like to come and play.”

“That sounds cool,” said Ethan, “see you Billy!”

And with that, the fivesome turned and headed back towards school.

They stopped at a little fish and chip café for some lunch. Auntie ordered them each some sausage, beans and chips, with a cup of tea for auntie and some chocolate milk for Billy. Auntie insisted on fastening one of his new bibs around his neck; the red Winnie-the-Pooh one to match his outfit. It was a good thing she did really, because by the time he was finished his bib was covered with bean juice and chocolate milk. He had some funny glances but no one said anything; everyone figured he had something wrong with him.

“How’s that nappy of yours doing?” asked Auntie right before they left.

“It’s dry,” lied Billy.

“I doubt that,” said Auntie sticking her finger through the leg hole, “hmmm, a little damp, but you’ll do until we get home.”

Billy breathed a sigh of relief as Auntie grabbed his hand and walked him out of the café.

Auntie and Billy finished up with a trip to Asda; Billy was bought some new white ankle socks, Finding Nemo sunglasses, a colouring book and crayons, and a packet of chocolate buttons. Auntie let Billy pick out his favourite foods and some ice lollies. While in the checkout line Billy felt his bowels release…oh dear! He’d been hoping to avoid a public nappy change, but the smell was going to give him away and Auntie was sure to change him immediately.  Sure enough, as they were leaving the checkout area, Auntie sniffed the air.

“Oh dear,” she said, “it smells like you need a change. We’d better get you out of that dirty nappy at once!”

She led him over to the baby changing room. Thankfully it was a private one with a lock on the door. Billy was much too big for the changing table obviously, but Auntie had brought the changing mat with her.

“Oh dear,” said Auntie, as she undid the poppers on his dungarees, “I don’t think these plastic pants are tight enough around your legs; your poo has leaked again!”

Billy went scarlet while Auntie carefully lifted his dungarees over his head, followed by his shirt, vest and plastic pants. She tied the soiled clothes into a plastic bag and got to work cleaning him up, careful to wipe every single nook and cranny. Finally, she had him lotioned, powdered and pinned into fresh nappies. Auntie was glad that she had thought to pack spare clothes; she pulled the clean plastic pants and romper out of the nappy bag. The plastic pants, which were blue, had a white lace trim around the leg holes. The romper, which was made of white towelling with blue and green stripes, had a cute elephant appliqued on the front.

Billy couldn’t believe this was happening, he was about to be paraded in public wearing nothing but a baby’s romper! He could feel every eye on him as they walked back (Billy waddled) to the car. Auntie decided they needed to make one more trip. Once she had Billy buckled in she handed him the beaker cup full of squash and his chocolate buttons and tied the blue mickey mouse bib around his neck.

“Our last stop is a bit of a journey poppet,” she said, “so you can have your chocolate to pass the time.”

Billy should have known that he was past trying to prove he didn’t need a bib, it was plainly obvious that he did. His chocolate had started melting already, so by the time he was done his hands and face were covered in chocolate, his bib however was actually clean. Auntie had to pull over on the hard shoulder to clean him up before he got it everywhere. She got back in the car, deciding to leave the bib on him as it was clean. After about 20 minutes of driving they arrived in a grotty looking town. The streets were very busy, and he caught sight of some ten year old boys laughing at him. He realised he was still wearing the bib and slid down in his seat again.

“Billy, I don’t want to have to tell you again,” said Auntie, “don’t slump in your seat, it’s dangerous.”

Billy reluctantly sat up again, providing a source of entertainment for pedestrians and passengers in other cars whenever they came to a stop.

Finally, Auntie parked in a pay and display. She unbuckled him and helped him out of the car, grabbed the nappy bag and led him away by the hand. Poor Billy was mortified; wearing a baby romper and a bib in this crowded town centre! They walked to the other end of town, people here weren’t as kind as back home; a group of chavvy looking teenagers jeered at him, a passing group of 12 year old laughed at him, others stared at him open mouth and made loud remarks to their shopping companions. They finally stopped outside a large shop, catering to disabled people.

“May I help you?” asked the shop assistant, whose name tag told them her name was Rachel.

“Yes, I am looking for plastic pants,” said Auntie, “The ones he has don’t fit properly and are causing leaks.”

“Oh dear,” said Rachel, “We can’t have that!”

Rachel led them to the back of the shop, where there were several bins containing plastic pants of various colours and designs. Auntie selected a teddy bear patterned pair and inspected the openings.

“Would it be alright if we tried these on?” asked Auntie

“I’m afraid our fitting room was painted today,” replied Rachel, “we can’t allow anyone in as the paint is still wet.”

“No worries,” said Auntie, “it won’t hurt to try them on here.”

Before Billy knew what she was doing, she undid the poppers on his romper and slid down his plastic pants; revealing his damp nappies. She slid the new pants up the legs of a very red faced Billy and pulled them over the nappy, she took her time inspecting them. The leg holes were very tight, but apparently this was perfect for preventing leaks. She left the new plastic pants on and refastened his romper. She selected quite a few different pairs in the same size, all in babyish pastel tones and nursery prints.

“Is that everything?” asked Rachel

“Actually, there is something else,” said Auntie, “do you have anything that might stop him slouching in the car?”

“I have just the thing,” said Rachel, leading them to the other side of the shop.

They stopped in front of a display of large car seats, easily big enough to fit Billy.

“With the crotch strap in place and shoulder straps pulled snug he won’t be able to slouch or slide down,” said Rachel, “That will keep him out of trouble so you can focus on driving safely.”

“Oh yes,” said Auntie, “having him in only a seat belt has been a huge distraction!”

“Would you like to test one out,” offered Rachel

“That would be brilliant,” said Auntie

Rachel took Billy’s hand and led him towards one of the seats, Billy resisted of course but Auntie warned him that he would be having and early bedtime if he did not cooperate. Rachel managed to sit him in the cushion seat and started to arrange the straps. There was a wide padded crotch strap, the shoulder straps were attached to a chest pad, which buckled into the crotch and waist strap, Rachel tightened the straps forcing him to sit upright; finally, two chest straps went over the chest pad and were tightened, it was now impossible for Billy to lean forward. Auntie marvelled at its effectiveness.

“Now these straps are only for the purposed of keeping him upright,” said Rachel, “he still needs to wear a seat belt in addition.”

Once Auntie had completed her purchases Rachel offered to install it in the car for her.

“I’m afraid my car’s on the other end of town,” said Auntie

“That’s ok, just leave the seat here and bring your car over,” offered Rachel, “and the Tyke’s looking a little tired for the trek over, you can leave him here if you like.”

“Oh, I don’t know,” said Auntie.

“I’m a newly qualified carer for children like him,” said Rachel, “I’m just working here until I find a job.”

“Oh, alright then,” said Auntie, handing her the nappy bag, “I’ll be as quick as I can!”

“Right then little one,” said Rachel after Auntie had left, “I noticed your nappy was looking a little wet earlier.”

She poked here finger through the leg hole, “It feels like you’re soaked now,” she cooed, “let’s get you in a nice dry nappy!”

She found the changing pad in the bag and lay him down on the floor behind the counter, the other shop assistants gathered round to watch, oohing and aahing at his cute romper. Rachel undid his romper, removed his new plastic pants and unpinned him.

“Aww,” said one of the other shop assistants, whose name tag identified her as Tracy, The Store Manager, “I love those teddy pins; they go lovely with your plastic pants!”

Billy squirmed with embarrassment at the random strangers witnessing his humiliation. Rachel peeled off his nappies counting how many layers. After cleaning him up she expertly folded two of his nappies and folded a booster pad. She applied his lotion and powder, Billy thought he was going to faint at the humiliation of this young woman, only a few years his senior, cooing at him while she powdered his privates.

“Very thick,” she remarked, pinning the nappies in place with his teddy bear pins, “you must be a very heavy wetter!”

Billy was never more relieved to have his romper back on.

“You must be thirsty after all that peeing,” remarked Tracy, rustling through the nappy bag, “do you have a drink in here?”

She pulled out one of the empty beaker cups, “Oh well, we have some milk in the back room, I’ll go and pour you some!”

Billy wished Auntie would hurry up; he couldn’t stand these random women fussing over him as if he were a baby. Tracy returned with a beaker full of milk.

“There we go,” she cooed, handing him the drink, “drink it all up so you can grow up big and strong!”

The three women gushed when he started drinking from the beaker.

“We’re going to tell your Mummy that you were such a good boy for us,” cooed Rachel.

Billy continued drinking, not bothering to correct her.

It was only fifteen minutes later that Auntie returned, but to Billy it seemed like an eternity.

“He was very well behaved for us,” Rachel told her, giving Billy a pinch on the cheek.

Rachel installed his new car seat in the car and showed her again how to buckle him in properly. Billy could do nothing but sit upright; Auntie was very pleased with this. The car seat elevated him, giving all outside a very clear view of him.

“Thank you so much for all your help,” said Auntie, “I’d best be getting him home now; he hasn’t had a nap all day and I bet he’s very sleepy!”

She was right; Billy could feel his eyes getting heavy. He managed to fall asleep on the car ride home, despite his uncomfortable seating position.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I think very soon billy will understand that is the best thing for him to be loved and cared ! 

Know I think someone gonna need a stroller to go out with his mommy rsrs !

and I can see him going to daycare wearing his disposables with a nice onesie and shorts 

ps one question when you say baby vest you mean onesie ? Because i don’t know any onesie who you button in the back ? Or are you meaning a baby sleeper ? Sorry to ask rsrs 

3 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

ps one question when you say baby vest you mean onesie ? Because i don’t know any onesie who you button in the back ? Or are you meaning a baby sleeper ? Sorry to ask rsrs 

By vest, I mean what you would call a onesie. It doesn't button in the back, it fastens over the crotch like a normal vest/onesie, but the poppers are a little further back in his rear where he can't reach them.

Ahh ok now I understand soo he was wearing a onesie that soo cute ! I hope to see more of this cute story

One question is billy going to daycare in his new stroller or not ? I really can se him wearing a kindergarten outfit to going to school with pampers underneath rsrsrs 

7 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

One question is billy going to daycare in his new stroller or not ? I really can se him wearing a kindergarten outfit to going to school with pampers underneath rsrsrs 

No, and he won't have a stroller.

Chapter 3

Auntie shook Billy awake when they arrived home. Auntie’s husband, who Billy would call Uncle Dave, had already arrived home from work and was in the middle of making tea.

Uncle Dave greeted him warmly, “we haven’t met yet have we, you must be Billy. I hope you like sausage pasta bake, because it’s nearly done!”

“I’ll just get him changed then while you get tea on the table,” said Auntie, “come on then Billy.”

She led him by the hand into his bedroom and started preparing his night nappies.

“You’ve had a long day today, with no nap,” she said, “so once you’ve had your tea, it’s bedtime. So we’ll get you changed and ready for bed now!”

Billy glanced at the clock on the wall: it was only five o’clock. He sighed and led down on the changing mat. Auntie pinned him into his thick night nappies and covered them with a fresh pair of plastic pants; it was one of the new pairs, plain pastel yellow ones. She fastened him into a clean vest and slid the peach booties onto his feet. Finally, she retied the Mickey Mouse bib around his neck; it was still clean.

Pasta bake was being served as he waddled back into the kitchen.

“Bib’s on is it,” asked Uncle Dave, “my wife’s a bit of a stickler for keeping things clean!”

He went behind Billy and untied the bib.

“David, he’ll make a mess of himself!”

“So what,” shrugged Uncle, “He’s only wearing that to bed then it’s going in the wash, let the boy breathe a little.”

Billy decided he really liked Uncle Dave, and his pasta bake was delicious. He completely cleaned his plate, a fair bit of the sauce ended up on his vest; Auntie looked at Uncle and raised her eyebrows, making an “I told you so” face. Uncle Dave didn’t seem bothered by it, or the mess Billy left on the table, he wiped it up without a second thought while Auntie attacked Billy with a cloth.

As promised, Billy was put straight to bed after dinner, Billy felt embarrassed and frustrated at having such a babyish bedtime, but admittedly he did feel very tired. After being fed another bottle of warm milk he quickly fell asleep.

As time passed, Billy began to settle into his new life. Every morning Auntie would awaken him and change him into fresh nappies, and then they would have breakfast before Uncle left for work. After breakfast Auntie would get him dressed for the day. Whatever Billy was dressed in would give him a good indication of how the day would go. If he were dressed in a romper or shorts and a t shirt (sometimes just a t shirt if it was really hot) it meant Auntie wasn’t planning to leave the house; he would breathe a sigh of relief whenever she took something like this out of the closet. If he were dressed in something a little more substantial it meant they would be going somewhere or receiving guests at some point during the day. He had quite a full wardrobe now; Auntie had made him a load of new clothes, most of it more suited to a three year old than a boy of nearly 16.

Auntie worked from home, making “traditional children’s clothing” which she sold online. Billy would be left to occupy himself while she worked in her sewing room fulfilling orders, although she would take breaks to check on him and change his nappies.

Billy was allowed to play with any of the toys in the house, Uncle Dave had dug some more out of the attic for him. He was allowed to use the TV, but every channel except the kid’s ones were password protected; he had to entertain himself by watching cartoons on TV, or one of the selection of Disney DVDs that he was permitted to watch. There was also a swing and sandbox in the garden, but he was not allowed outside while Auntie was busy working, on the insistence that he needed supervision.

He’d received a few visits from his old schoolmates, now that the summer holidays had started. Billy couldn’t believe that their kindness had been genuine…seemingly because they felt sorry for him. They never once mentioned his nappies, although their eyes would widen at the sight of him in his juvenile clothing.

“It’s a pity that you’re not coming back to school with us Billy,” they had said.

It was now official that Billy wouldn’t be returning Castle Street Comprehensive, his old school. He’d had to do some tests and it was decided he would do better in a special school.

“There’s nothing to be ashamed about,” Auntie had reassured him, “You’ll be able to learn much better in this environment and there will be other children there who just like you.”

Really, Billy didn’t want to go back to his old school. Ethan, Liam, Riley, Sam and Teagan had all be nice to him, but he couldn’t imagine the entire school taking the same sympathetic approach. And while he had once been one of the smartest kids at school, since his accident Billy struggled to concentrate and keep a train of thought, and he was bamboozled by simple games and puzzles.

One morning, Billy waddled back from breakfast and groaned inwardly. Hanging on the closet door was his least favourite outfit; the garment was a one piece outfit but sewn to look like a two piece, it was white with navy blue trim, with a navy blue sailor collar and piping, but the neckerchief part was red, the final touch was a navy blue anchor embroidered on the left of the chest. This could only mean one thing; it was Sunday and it was time for church.

Auntie wasted no time in getting him dressed. As usual he wore a vest, which fastened over his nappies and plastic pants, this kept them firmly in place and prevented sagging. His sailor romper, like his other one piece clothes, went over his head and had buttons in the crotch. The shorts part of the outfit was very brief; Billy couldn’t remember the last time he wore anything with longer than a 3 inch inseam. With this outfit he had to wear matching knee socks; these were plain white knee socks where Auntie had embroidered a little blue anchor on the sides, matching the one on the romper. He wore his navy blue t bar shoes and, when outdoors, a white bucket style sunhat with a matching blue anchor embroidered on it.

He felt very silly in his sailor outfit, but Auntie insisted that he looked very smart in it. At least it was only the people in church who saw him. Most of the congregation were at least as old as Auntie and would compliment him for his smart appearance (apparently something teenage boys did not appreciate nowadays). There were some children, who inevitably giggled at the sight of him at first, although they soon got used to him and calmed down.  Uncle did not attend with them, as he had to work on Sundays; he was a shift manager at a nearby warehouse and often had to work overtime too.

Auntie was a Sunday School teacher to the youngest group of children, so Billy had to join that group. His Sunday School group contained children as young as 3 or 4, some of whom were still in nappies themselves, they quite liked that this big boy wore nappies just like them. None of them laughed or even paid attention when Auntie had to change him; she would pop down the changing mat and take care of there and then in the same room, and did the same with the other children still in nappies. Billy had started to get used to his changes, and didn’t get quite so embarrassed any more.

After church Auntie would always invited some of the women back to the house for brunch. The other women were as old as, if not older than, Auntie May, and they would not hesitate to offer to change him while Auntie busied herself in the kitchen.

Billy was very embarrassed when this happened; his changers would coo at the childish designs on his plastic pants, and marvel at his thick terry towelling nappies. A lot more cooing would ensue while he was cleaned up, lotioned and powdered, which they would always take their sweet time doing.

On especially hot days they would relieve him of his sailor romper, socks and shoes, leaving him in just his vest, with his childishly patterned plastic pants poking through the leg holes. Today was one such day; it was 31 Celsius outside, considered to be the hottest day of the year so far. All of his clothes, plus his vest had been removed following his nappy change, leaving him in just his nappy and plastic pants; plain white, with a lace trim around the leg holes. Billy was expected to be present when they had guests, they decided to sit in the garden to enjoy the sunshine, so he was sat on a play mat on the patio, smothered with sunscreen, wearing his sunhat, with his legs akimbo, playing with a wooden train set.

Auntie and the other women sat on the garden chairs drinking tea, and eating cakes and sandwiches. Billy had some cold juice in his Donald Duck toddler cup, with his matching Donald Duck bib fastened around his neck and covering his bare chest; the plastic back stuck to his hot and sunscreen slathered skin, it was smeared with chocolate icing from his fairy cake and the bib’s pocket had caught a fair few crumbs, and hundreds and thousands.

Every now and then Billy spotted one or more of them glancing over and smiling at his babified state. He was relieved when Auntie announced that he needed to get out of the sun for a bit, and decided to get him down for his nap. Of course, as usual, the guest offered to change him and he endured the whole ordeal again. He didn’t mind so much as at first, but he didn’t care much for the cooing, and their referencing his privates as his “Wee Willie Winkie”, often singing the nursery rhyme while they changed him. It was discovered, upon inspection, that his nappy was very pooey; he hadn’t had a single poo leaking incident with his new plastic pants thankfully. One of the women, who was called Mrs Nesbit, was in charge of his changing today while the other women merely spectated and assisted. Auntie and one of the other women were out clearing away the dishes. After Mrs Nesbit had removed his soiled plastic pants and nappy she began the extensive and revolting task of cleaning his smelly bottom.

“Phooey, what a mess,” she declared in a sing song voice, “what has your Auntie May been feeding you?”

One of the other women, Mrs Johnson, held his legs up to make it easier for Mrs Nesbit to clean him up. Finally, after going through about a dozen wet wipes, he was all clean.

“There we go,” cooed Mrs Nesbit, “now let’s get you into a nice fresh nappy!”

Mrs Johnson was still holding his legs in the air while Mrs Nesbit slid his thick fluffy nappies under his bottom.

Wee Willie Winkie runs through the town,” she began in her sing song voice while she generously coated him with baby lotion.

“Upstairs and down stairs in his night-gown,” continued Mrs Johnson, still firmly holding his legs in the air.

“Tapping at the window, crying at the lock,” cooed Mrs Thomas, the other woman, while she handed the baby powder to Mrs Nesbit.

“Are the children in their bed, for it's past ten o'clock?” finished Mrs Nesbit, liberally sprinkling him with powder, “Or should I say two o’clock, because it’s time for your nappy-poo, Sleeping Beauty!”

Mrs Johnson finally lowered him onto his fresh nappies, which he was snugly pinned into with his new nappy pins; pink bunny headed pins, a gift from Mrs Nesbit.

“There we go,” cooed Mrs Johnson, pinching Billy’s cheek, “all nice and safe and secure in your little nappies!”

“These pins are adorable Margaret,” said Mrs Thomas, “where did you find these?”

“I bought them off eBay,” said Mrs Nesbit, tickling Billy’s tummy while he squirmed, “I ordered him another present too, but it hasn’t arrived yet.”

“That’s a pity.”

“Yes, I suppose he’ll just have to wait until next week,” she cooed, giving Billy eskimo kisses.

“Let’s not excite him now,” said Mrs Johnson, “or he’ll be too fussy to go down for his nap!”

“I think you’re going to need some clean plastic panties,” cooed Mrs Nesbit, “what do we have in the drawer Sue?”

Mrs Thomas rustled through his plastic pants drawer and pulled out a pair of see through plastic pants with lace around the leg holes.

“Oh look,” she exclaimed after they had been pulled over his nappies, “you can see your sweet little bunnies through them!”

They were just getting him settled on his bed when Auntie came in carrying his usual bottle of milk and a fresh bib. Mrs Thomas fed him his bottle with his head resting on her lap.

“Aren’t you such a good boy?” she cooed, “yes you are a good little boy, drinking up all your milk!”

The cooing was all very embarrassing, but it was much more preferable to being told off for being fussy. He accepted now that a bottle before naptime and bedtime was inevitable and it was useless fighting it.

His curtains were drawn and he was settled down for his nap, each woman stopping to give him a kiss on the forehead on their way out. Auntie was the last to kiss his forehead, before sliding the safety rail into place.

He lay on his bed, wearing only his nappies, plastic pants and bib and drifted off to sleep.

When he woke up, their guest had left and Auntie was busy preparing the Sunday roast. Billy slid down to where the safety rail stopped and jumped down from the bed. His nappy was very full, so he waddled into the kitchen and asked Auntie for a change. It had now cooled down a bit now so she dressed in in one of his rompers after his change; a cotton one with red and white stripes and a fire engine motif, the legs of this one were very short so the lace on his plastic pants poked through. She refastened his bib as it was still clean and handed him a beaker cup full of milk.

“Be a good boy and play nicely while I finish making dinner,” she said, “your trains are still outside, so you can go back to playing with those if you like, as long as you stay on the patio where I can see you through the window.”

She popped a sun hat on his head and smothered him with sunscreen before letting him back outside. Billy played with his trains until Uncle got home and they had dinner.

The following Sunday followed a similar routine; Billy was dragged to church in his infantile romper, followed by brunch with Auntie’s friends. It was another hot day so he was once again stripped down to his nappies and plastic pants after his change, which included the inevitable rendition of “Wee Willie Winkie”. After being smothered with sunscreen he was presented with another gift from Mrs Nesbit, as promised. It was a bonnet, just like the ones that babies wear! The main part was made with white eyelet, while the brim was trimmed with white lace; white ribbon tied in a neat bow fastened it securely under his chin. Next he was presented with a matching bib, with his name embroidered on it in blue. After the bib was securely fastened around his neck everyone oohed and aahed at the apparition before them.

“It’s lovely Margaret, thank you,” said Auntie, “look; it even goes with his plastic pants!”

Billy was wearing his see through pants again, with the lace trim around the leg holes.

“What do we say Billy?” asked Auntie

Billy stared at the floor, cheeks flushed with humiliation, no way was he saying thank you for these ridiculous things.

“Billy!” she scolded.

“Thank you,” his said reluctantly.

“You’re welcome darling!” said Mrs Nesbit pinching his cheeks.

Billy was relieved to be put down for his nap, especially after another excruciating nappy change. His new bib was removed for his feeding so it didn’t get ruined, but was replaced immediately after. He was forced to take his nap wearing it and the matching bonnet.

Billy wondered if he would ever get used to his life. He had been reduced to practically a baby.

For the duration of the summer holidays Billy spent his time under the watchful eye of Auntie. They made regular trips to town and to the park. Auntie used the reigns whenever Billy was being fussy; these were white leather and custom made to fit him, with a picture of a bunny rabbit on the chest plate. They lived in a fairly small town, so soon everybody had either seen him or at least heard about him. Billy saw less and less surprised faces as people got used to him. Sometimes Uncle Dave would take him to give Auntie a break. He was less domineering than Auntie, and usually let him wear just shorts and t shirt to go out and let him wear his baseball cap instead of the babyish sunhats or bonnet that Auntie would make him wear.

Mrs Nesbit would present him with gifts every week, each one more babyish than the last. The following week he was given a dummy…an actual dummy! This one seemed to be made for adults though, as the teat was much too large to fit in an actual baby’s mouth. Thankfully, Auntie only had him use it for his nap, to soothe him to sleep. The following week he was presented with a new bottle, again, much larger than a baby’s bottle with a large teat. The next week he was presented with a brand new pair of shoes, they were mary jane style shoes and white patent; Mrs Nesbit had bought them online. Everyone declared they looked darling with his sailor romper.

Soon the final week of the holidays came, and Billy began to dread his first day at his new school.

• Like 3

One question is, since she only keeps billy in terry nappy  even in the outside , is not a lot of work since he can poop in the church and she have to carry the dirty nappy in the bag , would be reasonable she uses the disposable that she did buy earlier ?

2 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

Please comeback we want more!!! Pretty please 

Sorry, computers broken, waiting for my new motherboard to come back

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have really enjoyed this story to this point. I think Billy has done very good to accept the way he is being treated. I know he doesn’t have that much choice as he really doesn’t have anyone else to take care of him. I would like to see Auntie go a little easier on him as far as the baby treatment goes but it is good she cares for Billy and wants to do what she thinks is best for him. I was happy I could give this a like and I am looking forward to reading more.