LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Red Dead Redemption 2 forced regression/ageplay

I’m sure you can find a video of this online.

In red dead redemption 2, go to the town of Rhodes, and as you walk around the side of the gunsmith’s shop to the right as your facing the front, there is a window at ground level where someone begs you not to leave them, and your character asks the person why they’re dressed like that. 

You can then rob the basement by holding up the gunsmith and forcing him to unlock the door. He’ll take you down there, and there’s a young man in a sailor suit chained to the wall. He says he was kidnapped and forced to dress in that outfit and to pretend to be the gunsmith’s child. There are toys and a rocking horse in the room. The gunsmith claims the boy is his son and is very naughty. The word “LIAR” is scratched into the wall.

Shoot the gunsmith, shoot the chain holding the boy, and there’s a gun case you can take a repeater from.

• 5 months later...

I remember that scene! I was surprised at first but they really pulled no punches with the content they added in RDR2. There's also a scene in I think Valentine where you walk by a window and you can see a man laid out on the bed begging his wife "mama" to give him a spanking. And then they see you and shut the window. 

I think you get an achievement called Peeping Tom for watching the whole thing. 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2020 at 11:22 PM, Lavellan said:

I remember that scene! I was surprised at first but they really pulled no punches with the content they added in RDR2. There's also a scene in I think Valentine where you walk by a window and you can see a man laid out on the bed begging his wife "mama" to give him a spanking. And then they see you and shut the window. 

I think you get an achievement called Peeping Tom for watching the whole thing. 

I gotta go back to Valentine! Thanks for the fun tip. I’m replaying it again now. So much packed into the game. Game of the decade IMO.

• 4 months later...
On 1/12/2020 at 12:22 AM, Lavellan said:

There's also a scene in I think Valentine where you walk by a window and you can see a man laid out on the bed begging his wife "mama" to give him a spanking. And then they see you and shut the window. 

I've confirmed that! It's the L-shaped house just north of the doctor's office. You just have to be there at night. You'll earn a dishonor point, but I think it's well worth it!

Edited by littleTomás
Corrected Building Location