LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On The Job Training (Updated, 1/28/20)

Hello folks! I hope you enjoy this short story I whipped up today. :) Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but Mommy asked me to be sure to post a story today, and I had this one mulling about in my mind for a bit. Hope it's fun!

Maggie’s heels clicked on the pavement as she made her way slowly towards the large, grey door. She blinked a few times, and fished a scrap of paper out of her blouse to triple check the address she had been given. After a few moments of back and forth between the scrap of paper and the door, she summoned up her courage and pressed the button on the side panel near where the knob would be.

A still silence followed, as Maggie nervously looked around. This was not a great area of town, and her standing here in her light blue blouse, black pencil skirt, and heels not only made her feel a bit ridiculous, but also somewhat unsafe. She had first heard about the job through her friend, Abigail. She had finally mustered up the courage to ask her just where all her money came from, and what she was doing to get it. One discussion had lead to an incredibly seedy interview over the phone, and now she was hear for her on the job training. She still only had the vaguest idea what it was she was here to do, but the twisted feeling in her gut told her that it likely was not legal.

The sudden, loud buzz of the intercom over the door made Maggie cry out in shock, and her voice lightly echoed throughout the alleyway as she turned to face the camera now stoically watching her.

“Are you the new hire?” said a slightly monotone female voice.

Maggie cleared her throat and stood up a bit straighter. “Um Yes ma’am. Margaret Owens. I...uh...I heard about this opportunity from my friend Abigail Wilson,” she said nervously. “I..um..I’m pretty sure she’s here today. If you wanna...you know...check...or...”

Another, louder buzz quickly ended Maggie’s rambling. “You can enter. Your On-The-Job Trainer will be with you shortly. Please wait in the waiting area,” the woman said.

Maggie pushed the now unlocked door open and was greeted with the sight of a long corridor leading to yet another door. This time, however, the door was a garish, bright pink instead of the mechanical grey she had just opened. She made her way down the hall slowly while trying to convey as much confidence as possible in front of the cameras still watching her every move. When she finally made her way to the pink door she saw the company name for the first time, The Norrisview Corrective Facility. She had googled the name a couple of times, but only ever found vague mentions of it on seedy forums she did not want to spend much time on. Abigail had told her though that no one actually calls it that. The name that the employees all had for it apparently was the Norrisview Nursery.

Maggie felt her cheeks flush a bit. From what little she had gathered, she knew that this facility was, in some way, related to some kind of fetish activity. She still was not quite sure on the details, but Maggie knew that Norrisview apparently had a very wealthy clientele, and that their employees were ridiculously well compensated. It was that money that had tempted her most of all. She was three years out of college now, and with few job opportunities the debt she had incurred from student loans was slowly accumulating with no end in sight. When Abigail offered her a position within the company, she jumped at the opportunity. It had nothing to do with what she’d read on those forums…

“OH EM GEE,” came a loud cry from her right. Maggie squealed in surprise as a tall woman appeared from no where and wrapped her in a tight embrace that quite literally lifted her off the floor. “It’s been so long since we’ve had a new employee! Welcome!”

Maggie struggled for breath in the woman’s crushing embrace, thoughts of being mauled by the friendliest bear in the world came to mind as she struggled and wiggled.

“Oh, oops. Sorry bout that,” the tall woman said as she released her grip and returned Maggie to the ground. “My name is Marie, and I’ll be your Job Trainer!”

Maggie looked up at Marie, and once more took in the sheer size of her. She was a six-foot-two, blonde haired, blue-eyed Valkyrie with the widest, most mischievous smile she’d ever seen. What stood out most beside her height, however, was her uniform. It mostly consisted of a simple navy-blue, white collared dress that came down to a bit past the knees accompanied by a stark, bright white apron over the front. A name tag reading “Nanny Marie” was pinned onto the apron just below her collarbone.

“H-hello, Miss Marie,” Maggie said. “My name is-”

“Ah, ah, ah. None of that Miss crap from you. Just Marie, hon,” she said with a warm natured smile and a reassuring pat on the back.

Maggie could not help but smile back as she nodded, despite Marie initially seeming rather intimidating, Maggie was happy to have someone who seemed rather easygoing.

“Alrighty. Ready to get started?” Marie asked excitedly. “We gotta get you into uniform. That whole Office secretary look you have going on is kinda hot, but it’s not gonna fly here,”

Maggie felt herself flush, but nodded and allowed Marie to lead her to a nearby changing room where she quickly adorned herself into her given uniform. It was a near exact copy of Marie’s own uniform, but colored a pale pink instead of the navy-blue that Marie wore.

“Pink is for newbies. Let’s the other girls know you’re new and might need some assistance as you settle in,” Marie said in a matter-of-fact tone, “We’ll get you a name tag by the end of the week.”

Once she was buttoned up and ready to go, Marie led her deeper into the facility. It was shockingly large, with multiple rooms, hallways, offices, and even a break area for her fellow nannies. Maggie blinked in confusion at the sheer scale of the operation.

“Alright so. You’ve probably not been completely brought up to speed yet on what it is we do here at Norrisview, right?” Marie asked.

“Ah...Not really. I know it’s um...k-kinda fetish related, right?” Maggie asked bashfully.

A manic, excited glee shone in Marie’s eyes as she whirled on Maggie. “Yes and no. Yes our work is...parallel to certain fetishes, but we’re far from just being some kind of weird Dominatrix place or something if that’s what you’re thinking,” Marie said proudly.

Maggie nodded without understanding at all. “So then what do you do?”

“Now that is a bit harder to explain, and probably best understood once you meet my charge,” Marie said deviously. “That being said, we provide a service to certainly…extremely wealthy clientele within the city. Clientele who expect professional work for their particular proclivities.”

“That tells me almost nothing,” Maggie said in a slightly annoyed tone.

“I know! I’ve been working on the perfect vague sales-pitch to tell to people not in the know. Pretty good, right?” Marie said good naturedly. “Oh...and here we are,”

Maggie looked up and saw that they were both standing before a large pink and white door that simply read “Becki’s Nursery” in light-blue font. Beside the door was a small dossier on a Charles Monroe, and Maggie took several moments to read it over. It was not much, just a brief history, age, and a photograph of the boy. He seemed to be a simple college-frat boy from what Maggie could tell. A thin, scruffy mid-twenties with cropped dark, brown hair. The same kind of guy who would likely be hitting on her at her favorite bar right now.

“Now. First things first. Get ready for a shock to the system. I’ll explain everything as we go, but don’t freak out, alright? Gotta remain in control of the situation,” Marie said as she unlocked the door. Maggie was already nervous as she followed Marie into the dark room, and blinked several times as Marie unceremoniously flipped on the lights.

To her credit, Maggie did not freak out. She was more confused than anything, because once illuminated she found that the room housed what appeared to be a fully stocked and lovingly detailed nursery. Everything was the peak femininity amplified by a thousand. The fleecy rug under their shoes was pink, the walls were white with pink trim, pink curtains hung over windows with fake, cartoonish depictions of pastures and fields, and the large crib and diaper changing table were adorned with lace and bits of frills.

Maggie blinked at the crib and changing table. To put it simply, they were huge! The changing table also came adorned with various restraints and straps all sized to fit an adult. Realization dawned on Maggie as soon as the figure in the crib stirred. She was not able to contain her gasp as the figure sat up and she finally saw a good look at Marie’s charge. The figure was an adult woman who appeared to be tethered to the crib in some kind of harness, underneath the harness was the single most ridiculous dress that Maggie had ever seen in her life. It was, like much of the room, bright pink and adorned with layers upon layers of fluffy white petticoats that jettisoned out the skirt to a preposterous degree. The girl’s hair was long, blonde, and fastened into two braided pigtails that hanged loosely around her shoulders. Her hands were bound into oversized, fingerless mittens, and her mouth was occupied by what looked like an oversized pacifier that was held in place by large pink straps buckled behind her head. Maggie blinked and remembered to take a breath right as Marie walked forward as if everything was the most normal thing in the world.

“Good morning, Becki. Did my little princess sleep well. Is she ready for wakies?” Marie asked as she began to lower the railings of the crib. For her part, Becki merely made muffled sounds around her gag and her face flushed like a tomato as she looked at Maggie whose own face was equally red.

“Alright, missy. Up and at em. You know the rules,” Maggie said once the railing was down. Becki, still tethered to the crib, gingerly stepped her bootied feet onto the ground. She then promptly turned, bent over the crib, and Maggie gasped audibly for the second time. She had not noticed it at first, but now wondered how she could have missed it even through the jungle of lacey petticoats. Under Becki’s short dress was a positively monstrous diaper. It forcibly spread Becki’s legs wide apart by what seemed to be almost a foot of padding separating her knees from each other. Marie hummed softly as she squeeze the thick padding, and slid a finger into the leg guards. Maggie realized quickly that she was performing a diaper check.

“Wet as usual. And quite a bit too! Becki really gets good use out of that extra bulk doesn’t she?” Marie asked jovially while patting Becki’s considerably padded rear. Becki, for her part, said nothing as Marie released her from the tethered and lead her by her hand over to the changing table. Maggie could not keep from smirking as she watched the ridiculously dressed, oversized toddler waddle carefully over to the changing table. Becki was taller than Maggie initially thought, and her shoulders were wider as well that most girls she knew. Despite that, however, she was unmistakably cute, and Maggie could not keep from admiring her as she waddled along. The bounce of her padded behind as she waddled was both oddly hypnotic, adorable, and hilarious as she climbed her way onto the changing table.

“First things first are almost always a diaper change in the morning. When you get new charges you can sometimes expect them not to wake up wet in the mornings, but after a few weeks they’ll be regular little faucets,” Marie said cheerfully as she began strapping Becki into the restraints. “Don’t worry. You won’t have to handle any diapers today. Just observe and soak up information. You could learn from Becki here. She’s good at soaking, isn’t she?”

“Mmmrpphh...” came Becki’s reply, which Marie promptly ignored.

“So I...does she actually NEED diapers?” Maggie asked, feeling more than a bit lost.

“Oh not yet. She probably will by the time her training is done, but Becki here has only been with us about four months now. She probably might be a terrible bedwetter, but likely still has some kind of continence if I had to guess,” Marie said plainly.

Maggie nodded still not understanding. She had so many questions, but had no idea how to even begin asking them. She merely stood by Marie dumbly as she finished up restraining Becki and moved to open up the sodden diaper.

This time, however, Maggie did not gasp. Her mouth hung open in abject shock, but no audible noise came from her throat. It was so preposterous to her senses that it simply did not make sense, and comprehending what she was saying was taking more than a little time to register. For once Marie had opened up Becki’s diaper, Maggie saw what could only unmistakably be a penis covered up with bits of baby powder, and a sealed in a strange pink plastic tube. Becki who, aside from her height, seemed to be, physically, a woman was in fact a man!

Marie laughed loudly, and it was only then that Maggie realized she was gaping with her mouth opened and face burning. She struggled to regain her composure as Marie fought to regain hers.

“Oh my gosh. I’m so sorry to laugh, but your reaction was absolutely priceless,” Marie said a bit breathlessly. “It’s been so long since we’ve had a new employee, and that initial reaction is always gold. If I was allowed to I’d film it and upload it to Youtube. Imagine that reaction video,” she said while rolling up the soaked diaper and tossing it into a nearby bin.

I...this...I don’t….w-what?” Maggie said intelligently.

Marie smiled warmly as she wiped Becki’s nethers with a few baby wipes. “That’s right. Becki here was once Mister Charles Monroe. I think we can both agree her new name is much, much cuter. She’s one of eleven charges currently housed here in the facility.”

But I don’t understand. Why...why is he dressed like this? Why is he wearing diapers?” Maggie asked.

She...” Marie said with some emphasis. “Is here because our client has paid for her to be here and undergo our training. Little Becki here use to have quite the wild streak you see, and ran afoul of a certain very wealthy guest speaker at her college. After that little incident, she was selected for re-training and housed here at the facility as my charge. In about five more months, she’ll be released to her new owner: that same woman she already ran afoul of, and get to live the rest of her life quite literally pampered in the lap of luxury AKA her new mommy.”

So the rich clients...pay you to do this?” Maggie asked, still not understanding.

Marie sighed as she slid a brand new diaper under Becki’s bottom and began liberally powdering. “It’s weird, yeah, but it’s not hard to understand. Rich ladies around town have a certain...shared kink so to speak. One of them started it a few years ago by turning her unruly husband into a what’s called a sissy,” Marie said cheerfully. “Other bored, socialites wanted sissies of their own, and so Norrsivew was founded to meet that demand. So rich clientele select the boy they want trained, we pick them up, train them, and then give them to their new owners. Simple as pie.”

T-that….that is extremely illegal, isn’t it?” Maggie asked incredulously.

Oh hilariously so,” Marie said without pause. “But money talks in this town. And you can get away with a lot when you pool resources. Besides, you may not think it, but most of the guys who come here are often much better off once they leave. I mean think about it...you get to live with the richest people in town. No rent, no responsibilities, and everything provided. Okay granted, they’re not quite free and it may or may not be tantamount to slavery...but I think it’s more like being a pet than being a slave really.”

I...don’t really think you made a good case,” Maggie said.

Marie merely shrugged and pulled Becki’s new diaper between her legs and expertly fastened it. Becki, anticipating what to do next, lifted her rear off the table and allowed Marie to examine the fit. Once it was to her specifications she gave Becki a playful smack on the butt, and began to unfasten her.

Alrighty. Once your charge is freshly diapered you’re allowed to select outfits for the day. I think for now we’ll keep Becki dressed as is, but tomorrow I’ll show you how fun it can be to get her all dolled up. So once that’s done it’s feeding time,” Marie said happily as she went to a nearby fridge in the room and retrieved a large, baby bottle filled with a pale, white liquid. She quickly popped it into a nearby microwave on a counter and waited as it warmed up leaving poor Becki restrained on changing table.

So umm...I get that the restraints and stuff are prolly due to the fact that he-er...she isn’t really here by choice. By why the...uh...thing on her...you know?” Maggie asked bashfully.

Oh the chastity device?” Marie asked. “Company policy. All charges undergo mandatory chastity during their stay here at the facility. Oh don’t give that look. We’re not monsters. We administer weekly milkings to keep the sissies compliant and comfortable. Interestingly, you’re here on such a day. Becki here will receive her milking right after her feeding. I bet she’s excited,”

Becki, for her part, did not in fact seem excited at all. Her face was flushed bright red once again and she gurgled muffled pleas into her pacifier gag that Maggie could simply not comprehend. Comprehension, in fact. was a thing that was currently bugging Maggie. She felt that she needed to run. That she needed to escape this madhouse and call the National Guard or Seal Team Six to raid this house of madness and set these imprisoned boys free, and yet she stayed and continued to listen. She was not sure what compelled her to stay, but that tightness in her stomach had changed to a fluttering kind of excited feeling that was almost tantamount to some incessant, internal itch, and the only way to scratch it was to keep going and keep learning.

The ding of the microwave alerted the room that Becki’s bottle was ready. Marie retrieved it and shook it a few times as she approached the changing table.

Alright, Becki. Same procedure. I’ll unrestrain your arms and let you feed yourself. Absolutely no big girl talk though when the gag comes out. I have no problem getting the paddle and spanking you in front of Nanny Marie here. Do you understand me, Missy?” she asked. Becki for her part could only eagerly nod her head, and with a smile Marie set about removing the restraints on her arms. Next she unbuckled the gag and slowly released it from Becki’s mouth. Maggie felt that same rush in her stomach when she noticed that the pacifier nipple was quite large and very phallic in shape. Marie grinned at her when she saw Maggie’s reaction, but Maggie merely looked away ashamedly.

The two conversed while Becki nosily sucked on her bottle, several times making a disgusted face. Apparently it wasn’t milk, but specially made formula that the sissies subsisted on, with actual solid foods being distributed it for dinner or good behavior. Maggie for her part, mostly listened and absorbed what she could. Thoughts of the paycheck had not even entered her mind for the past two hours, and instead some other kind of desire was fueling her need to stay and learn.

So how exactly does this milking thing work?” Maggie surprised herself by asking suddenly.

Marie grinned again. “Excellent question, recruit. It looks like Becki is done with her bottle. So I can go ahead and demonstrate!” she said excitedly as she rushed over to the changing table. Becki made to vocalize something, but her mouth was quickly restuffed with the pacifier and refastened. Marie made quick work of unbinding Beck from the changing table, standing her up, but then quickly bending her over the table so that her amply padded butt was facing towards Maggie and the rest of the nursery. Her arms were quickly bound across from the table in new restraints, and Marie carefully forced her legs farther apart and restrained those to the legs of the changing table. Becki was nearly spread eagle, and was eagerly muffling around her pacifier. Marie merely petted her hair and went to the closet nearby to retrieve something.

What she brought out almost reminded Maggie of those projectors on wheels that she use to see in high school. The device that rested on the wheeled station for all intents and purposes looked like a machine gun almost. All black, sleek and with a long protruding pole that jutted out where the barrel of a gun might be. When Becki heard the wheels creaking forward, she desperately began tugging and pulling on the restraints and whining pitifully into her gag.

I-is she alright?” Maggie asked.

Don’t worry. She’s just putting on a show cause someone new is here. This is one of Becki’s favorite treats, but she just can’t admit that in front of someone else,” Marie said as she positioned the device directly behind Becki and locked the wheels. “Would you open up that draw for me and retrieve the letter C?”

Maggie nodded, unsure what that meant she wondered over to the draw that Marie had indicated, and once again, despite herself, gasped loudly when she saw what the drawer contained. Dildos. An assortment of dildos all arranged by letters according to their size from A to G. With trembling hands she took hold of the one marked C, a flesh-colored one of mostly average size and slowly brought it to Marie and the struggling sissy.

We work them up gradually on the sizes. Becki only started the C recently, but she’s taken to it like a real champ,” Marie said proudly as she affixed the dildo to the protruding rod.

Soon enough it was ready, and Maggie needed little hint on how the device or milking procedure worked now. “There we go!” Marie said happily. “I like to call this little baby...The Borg.”

A silence followed, only the clanking of Becki’s restraints and the crinkling of her monstrously thick diapers filled the room as Maggie stared at Marie with a confused expression.

Ya get it? Cause Resistance is Futile, You will be Ass-Stimulated,” Marie said with a wide, proud smile.

Silence followed once more, save for Becki’s exasperated groan.

Oh nobody asked you,” Marie said as she tugged town Becki’s diaper, and began lubing up the dildo. Once the milking tool was well lubed to her specification, she then finally released Becki from her chastity. Becki, despite her struggling, did indeed become almost instantly erect, and Maggie blushed as Marie teased her. “Somebody is excited for playtime,” she said in a sing song kind of voice. “Alrighty. Let’s give Princess Becki her treat, and then we can go get some lunch ourselves,”

Becki wriggled fitfully as she Marie pushed the machine forward, soon the lubed dildo was pressing right up against her back passage, and with some effort Marie began to work it slowly inside of her.

MMMMMPHHH...” came Becki’s groaned reply as the anal invader slowly worked it’s way inside of her. Soon the head of the dildo was all the way inside, and Marie handed a small remote to Maggie that she had retrieved from her apron.

Alrighty. All you gotta do is press that, and we’ll leave Becki to enjoy her weekly treat,” Marie said deviously as she watched Maggie and her expression with an excited, predatory gleam.

For her part, Maggie’s hands trembled as she held the remote in her hand and admired the maroon button affixed on it’s front. Her eyes darted to Becki’s partially filled rump to the device in her hand, and that same feeling came rushing back stronger than ever. So strong that her knees quivered and her mouth felt dry. She licked her lips as she looked at the button, and swallowed a quick intake of breath. That feeling...she knew what it was now. She had not recognized it at first, because it was a feeling so alien to her. She was a simple college graduate. A mostly B student who graduated with a degree in economics and little job prospects. Her life was fine, but simple and dull. Before this opportunity, she had worked as a barista at a nearby coffee shop, and dated her on and off again nice, but boring boyfriend. She had never felt a rush like this, and now she knew what it was: Power.

She smiled at Marie, and pressed the button forcefully which quickly activated the pistons in the machine as the dildo began slowly pumping in and out of Becki’s bottom all the way to the hilt, and then out with the head still inside her. Becki groaned loudly and gripped the changing table tightly as the machine did it’s slow but methodical work of pumping away inside of her. Each thrust brought a new grunt or groan from Becki’s gagged lips, and Maggie’s heart beat faster and faster each one.

Marie, for her part, was smiling widely at Maggie and quickly laid down a pad of some kind under Becki as she began to drip slightly onto the floor from the stimulation.

We’ll let her enjoy that for about an hour or so. While you and me get lunch,” Marie said gently patting Becki’s tightened behind as the dildo continuously worked inside of her. “Maggie I think you’re going to fit in here just fine.”

Happy for the opportunity, Marie,” Maggie said before turning back to Becki. “Now you be a good girl, Becki and enjoy that til we get back. Okay, hon?” she said, shocked at her own words. Becki merely groaned in response as both Marie and Maggie giggled and left the sissy to enjoy her milking while they grabbed some lunch.

Maggie’s mind was reeling with the possibilities of what this opportunity held for her, in more ways than one. But more than anything, she could only think of one thing: getting a charge of her own to look after, and what that might be like once she finally had a sissy of her own to train.

Oh well, she had plenty of time to learn.

• Like 7

Very well-written with a great idea behind it. It leaves me wanting to know more about this place and the people they have staying with them!

You're Mommy should be very happy with your work :)

Becki's Perspective:

Charles exited the auditorium with several of his friends. The cool air of the nighttime campus mingled with the stifling heat of the overcrowded building as the students slowly spilled out. Some were laughing, and a couple even clasped Charles on the shoulder or offered him high fives. Most, however, were shooting him dirty looks from various side glances. The naysayers did not say anything though, and Charles merely grinned at them, proud of the attention he was receiving even if it was negative.

Thanks for ruining the event, asshole,” one of the student coordinators said as she brushed past Charles rudely and made her way to the guest speaker, Rebecca Stuart.

Stuart was exiting on the Eastern side of the building, surrounding by some local members of the student press and several apologetic professors. Despite Charles’s prank, she remained cool, calm, and collected even as she unsuccessfully wiped off bits of glitter from her blazer. Her eyes were locked onto Charles as he stood there with his friends, but instead of rage or embarrassment, it was just a confident, hungry glare and accompanied smirk that sent a chill up Charles’s spine.

Charles and his rambunctious friends merely pressed on into the night, and he shook his head to get the image of the woman’s piercing eyes from his mind. It had all started mostly as a dare from his fraternity brothers, he did not really have anything against Miss Stuart, other than his own personal dislike of anyone he considered to be ‘stuck-up.’ He knew he would likely be suspended, but he was already questioning if he even wanted to graduate. His father owned a successful business in town, and he had already been thinking of simply asking his father for a job this summer to break into the family business.

You really think that’s smart, Charlie?” Stacy asked as she wrapped her arm around his shoulder and squeeze herself close to him. “Rebecca Stuart is a pretty big fish in town. Pissing her off like you just did...”

Charles merely laughed, he was not concerned with anyone’s opinion of himself. He was in college, and college was the time to make mistakes, have fun, and be a bit of a menace. After all, he never went too far. It was harmless fun…

Mmmph...” Charles winced as the nursery lights suddenly came on and brightly shone in his face. He squeezed his eyes shut tighter, and tried to turn his head into his pillow to escape their shine until his heard Marie’s bubbly, commanding voice at the side of his crib.

Good morning, Becki. Did my little princess sleep well? Is she ready for wakies?” Marie asked as she began to undo the latches of his crib.

Charles moaned softly around his pacifier gag as he finally opened his eyes and saw Marie, his own personal jailer and tormentor, beaming down at him. He’d known Marie for over four months now during his stay at Norrisview, and it had only taken one day to become completely sick of her. He could tell just how much she enjoyed being his nanny. For all her bubbliness, smiles, and kisses she had a distinctly predatory gleam in her eye that never failed to send a shiver down his spine every time he saw it.

He sat up in his crib as Marie set about undoing the latches, and stretched a bit. He looked down at his current outfit and his cheeks flushed softly. All of his outfits these days matched the general theme of this one. Most were ridiculously frilly, short dresses meant to be further augmented through the use of layers of petticoats. Sometimes he got the opportunity wear onesies, but they were all pink and had frills and lace around the legs or shoulders. The only consistent part of his wardrobe was his diapers.

Diapers. Even thinking about them made him chew softly on the penis-shaped pacifier occupying the majority of his mouth. For the past four months, he’d been diapered twenty-four seven since his forced admittance into Norrisview. The diapers were unbelievably thick, bulky, and impossible to hide. Marie had once told him that the facility worked alongside a special distributor and had their diapers made specifically for the sissies of Norrisview, and how lucky he should feel to get to wear them. Lucky was never a feeling he had associated with them though. The thick bulk of the padding between his legs always made him walk with an exaggerated waddle at all times. On a few occasions, mostly as punishment, Marie had seen fit to actually double-diaper him for the day, and two of the bulky monsters wrapped around his loins forced him into an awkward, bow-legged crawl.

When the latch of the crib was lowered, it was then that Charles finally caught sight of the new girl standing a few feet behind Marie. His life had become so routine over these past four months that he had not even bothered to look up at first, and now that he did he felt his face burn hot as the girl looked at him in surprise. He pushed his dress down slightly, hoping his sitting position and petticoats might hide his thick diapers from this new girl as he shot a pleading look to Marie and mumbled around his pacifier.

Marie smiled sweetly at him, a private look that only he and her shared, but he saw that same predatory gleam in her eye before she even started speaking. “Alright, missy. Up and at em. You know the rules,”

Charles knew what Marie expected. Every morning started with a humiliating, bent over diaper check. It was mostly a formality at this point, Marie took every chance she could to pat, squeeze, and generally remind Charles of his diapers as much as she could throughout the day. It been quite some time since he had managed to actually wake up dry, and he knew that she knew this. There was no way, however, that she was going to pass up an opportunity to show off in front of this new girl.

With a muffled protest, Charles gingerly stepped out of the crib, he felt the soft, pink carpet through his booties as he looked pitifully at Marie and finally turned to expose his diapered rump to the new girl. He heard the soft gasp and chewed harder on his pacifier as Marie set about squeezing, poking, and prodding him. Several times he felt her hand linger around his chastity-locked penis and he shivered slightly while hoping that the new girl had not noticed. Marie tutted playfully and announced to the room that he was indeed soaking wet. He rolled his eyes while neither Marie nor the new girl could see him before standing up and beginning his waddling gait towards the changing table.

He tried his best to avoid looking at the new girl, her pink uniform told him she was one of the new nannies. They had not hired any during his stay, but during playtime in the communal nursery he had heard from Chrissy, he still wished he knew his real name, a bit about how the nannies work, and he at least knew enough to know that this girl was new. He did not even see a name-tag.

Charles sighed as he waddled up to the oversized changing table and scrambled to climb into position for his first diaper change of the day. He felt Marie’s hand press into his soaked padding to offer support as he climbed into position, but he knew her hand lingered there for her own enjoyment before she began securing him with the straps. She hummed the same tune she always did as his arms and torso were secured with the tight leather straps. The first week or so he had tried fruitlessly again and again to break free of the restraints, but his lack of success combined with several blistering trips over Marie’s lap had quickly dissuaded him from trying as often lately.

So I...does she actually NEED diapers?” the new girl suddenly asked.

Marie took some pleasure in explaining Charles’s new diapered state to her. It was true, he was not fully incontinent yet like some of the other sissies in the program, but even he had to admit he was at least diaper-dependent during the night now. He still tried regularly to wake up dry, if only to see the disappointed look on Marie’s face, but he had yet to see any success with that plan.

Charles groaned into his gag when the new girl finally saw his chastity device, and realized he was in fact a he. In truth, he had no idea how Norrisview had managed to change his look so drastically. His hair had grown out so quickly and been dyed blonde, his body was now completely and supposedly permanently hairless, and even his face had a softer tinge to it. One of the other sissies thought that the formula and food might contain chemicals or hormones, but none of them had done anything drastic like grown breasts. For now it remained a mystery, and a source of intense shame as Marie gleefully explained the whole shebang to the new nanny.

Charles hated to admit how nice it was to be in a fresh, dry diaper. He subtly rubbed his legs together, greatly for the feeling of crinkly, dry padding instead of the saturated, soggy mess his diaper had become during the night. Marie’s grin told him immediately that she had noticed his little movement, and he could only look away, ashamed.

“So umm...I get that the restraints and stuff are prolly due to the fact that he-er...she isn’t really here by choice. By why the...uh...thing on her...you know?” the nanny asked suddenly.

Oh the chastity device?” Marie asked. “Company policy. All charges undergo mandatory chastity during their stay here at the facility. Oh don’t give that look. We’re not monsters. We administer weekly milkings to keep the sissies compliant and comfortable. Interestingly, you’re here on such a day. Becki here will receive her milking right after her feeding. I bet she’s excited,”

Charles’s eyes shot open. It was not time for him to be milked, he still had three more days. Marie had moved up the date intentionally so that the new nanny would get to see it. He panicked and began to gurgle and plead into his pacifier, hoping to sway Marie with his frantic, muffled pleading and desperate eyes. Milking was something that he felt he’d never get use to, but Marie had assured him was to become a permanent fixture in his new life. The memory of the feeling of the dildo thrusting in and out of his anus sent a shiver of dread down his spine, and the idea of someone getting to watch it happen only made him more desperate.

Despite his pleas, the pacifier gag successfully stifled any successful attempts at communication. He thought to himself of trying to beg once it came out for his morning bottle, but Marie quickly laid down the law on there being no ‘big girl talk’ as she called it, and he chickened out. Instead, he merely greedily sucked on the slightly sweet, mostly bland formula. His stomach was growling because he had missed supper last night due to a tantrum, and even the foul tasting formula was a godsend at the moment despite making him gag a couple of times.

So how exactly does this milking thing work?” the new nanny asked suddenly right when Charles was finishing up his bottle.

He saw the excited gleam in Marie’s eye as she approached him, and he figured it was now or never to try and escape this humiliating ordeal.

Bu-MMMPH!” came his muffled reply as Marie made short work of stifling his protest by quickly shoving the cock-shaped pacifier back into place and fastening it tightly around his head. He resisted as she stood him up and pushed him into the proper position, but as always Marie was too strong. She herself was well over six feet tall, while poor Charles tapped out at around five foot nine. It did not take her long to get Charles into the proper position, restrained with his legs spread ready to accept the milking tool that Marie preferred to use.

He wiggled and squirmed as she tugged his thick diaper down to about his knees, and he nervously clinched when he heard the soft squelching sound of Marie lubing the dildo in preparation. He felt her hand gently patting his bare buns, whispering soft words of encouragement as she slowly pressed the tip against his back passage and began to gently work it inside of him.

For his part, Charles groaned softly into his gag as he felt the head of the dildo slowly work it’s way inside of him. Once it was in it’s proper position he allowed himself to take a breath. The feeling of being stretched around the head of the dildo was something that he was slowly becoming accustom to, but it was still an intensely alien and invasive feeling that Charles still resisted as he wiggled his butt in protest.

He looked up to the new girl who Marie had given the remote to, and he made a desperate, pleading look. A shiver went down his spine, however, when he noticed that same predatory gleam in her eye that Marie and all the other nannies in Norrisview had. He gasped loudly when she pressed the button and the dildo suddenly thrust inside of him only to suddenly pull out whilst the head remained inside and then thrust once more. Every second or so the dildo would fire off from the machine and fill him totally and completely. He gripped the edges of the changing tightly and pulled at his restraints as the dildo methodically and mechanically thrust again and again into his tight bum.

The nannies admired the scene for a few moments and then left to get lunch for themselves. Charles was left at the mercy of the dildo-machine, groaning and drooling into his gag as the machine relentlessly pounded him from behind. His penis was finally free and despite the shame of the situation he could not help but be erect. His ability to orgasm was so tightly monitored these days, and he had heard that many of the sissies in the facility have grown to outright crave anal stimulation over more typical kinds of pleasure.

Charles refused to accept that, he chewed once more the pacifier and tried to endure the unceasing feeling of fullness that worked it’s way in and out him. Several times, however, the thrusting dildo would hit him and stimulate his prostate deep inside him, and a low pleasurable groan would escape his pacified lips.

Time lost all meaning for Charles during his milking, his mind swam with feelings of shame, pleasure, and desperation that all mingled in his mind together in a maelstrom of confused feelings. He could feel an intense pressure building inside of him as the dildo rubbed against his prostate, and he gasped into his pacifier as waves of intense pleasure started to radiate throughout his body.

His revelry was interrupted suddenly, however, by a gentle, feminine chuckle. His eyes shot open and he craned his head behind him to see who was admiring the show. He had assumed it was Marie returned from lunch, but who he saw made his eyes widen in shock and his cheeks redden in shame.

Rebecca Stuart stood behind him, perched against the crib with a wide smile on her ruby lips. She was dressed modestly of a woman with her means, in a simple grey blouse and khaki pants. Her heels were silent on the pink carpeted floor as she approached Charles and rested a gentle hand on his exposed rump.

Good morning, Becki. Mommy missed you so much. Sorry I haven’t been able to visit in the past few weeks. It’s been so busy getting your new nursery ready,” she said with a smile, talking to him as if the dildo thrusting in and out of his ass did not even phase her. “But I simply couldn’t wait any longer and had to see you. Sorry if I’m interrupting your playtime here,”

Charles groaned pitifully into his gag, unable to even vocalize pleading groans due to the incessant ministrations of the dildo.

You know. Seeing you like this, reminds me of how we first met. The glitterbomb was funny. I was thinking of it on the way up here. You looked so proud when you humiliated me that night, and that look on your face just...it made me want you then and there,” she said with a wide grim as her fingers softly rubbed his bare cheeks. “Mommy is gonna take such good care of you when you graduate from here. My nursery is so much nicer than this one, and all the other Mommies are looking forward to setting up playdates between you and their sissies. You must be so excited,”

Charles only groaned in response and Rebecca laughed at the look on his face. “Someone really likes their bottom being stimulated, huh? Mommy will be sure to get a strap-on for when you visit, and then she can handle Becki’s milkies herself instead of a cold, impersonal machine. I imagine Becki enjoys a personal touch...” she said as her hand slowly crept downwards and her fingers lightly caressed Charles’s exposed penis. He gasped loudly and his eyes screwed shut. It was overwhelming.

Rebecca took hold of Charles’s member gently in her hand and began softly stroking him, timing her slow strokes in tandem with the thrusts of the dildo. “Raise your butt, baby girl. Really let it get in there...that’s it...that’s my good girl,” she said as her strokes slowly increased in speed and those crashing waves of pleasure increased in frequency. Charles was moaning hard around his gag, pulling against his restraints desperately as he was stimulated from both sides. He felt a warmth spreading in his lower stomach, and his free penis twitched hard in Rebecca’s hand. And then suddenly she pulled away.

Mmmmph! Mmmmnnn!” Charles moaned desperately as Rebecca stood up and wiped her hand on a baby wipe.

Just some incentive, baby. Mommy wants you to enjoy your milking time for the full hour. Besides, your nanny told me that prostate stimulation can give sissies multiple orgasms instead of just the one. You must be so excited. Let Mommy help a bit with that,” she said as she turned a knob on the dildo-machine and the thrusts became even more frequent and fast.

Mommy forgives you for that night by the way, sweetie. It’s water under the bridge. You’ve grown into such an adorable Sissy, and Mommy is very proud of you. Keep up the good work, and I’ll try to come see you next week, alright? Enjoy yourself, Becki,” she said as she slowly exited the room, and gave Charles that same hungry look he had seen on that fateful college night.

• Like 5
Guest KWOceans

Don't worry everyone. There will be another update today, or a certain sissy is in a lot of trouble ;) 

Get to work @Mcraft, Mommy's done waiting for more material to read. ❤️ 

10 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Don't worry everyone. There will be another update today, or a certain sissy is in a lot of trouble ;) 

Get to work @Mcraft, Mommy's done waiting for more material to read. ❤️ 

Yes, mommy. ? I'll do my best to get to work on more soon!

Guest KWOceans
5 hours ago, Elfy said:

Crack that whip @KWOceans :D

*makes whip cracking sounds* you'll have to lend me a real one if you want actual whip cracking, sorry Elfy. But maybe I'll snap the leash in Kali's direction a few times instead. 

But there's two hours left in my work day and I hope a certain sissy has been working just as hard or there will be trouble. @Mcraft timer is running out. Don't disappoint or mommy might break out the ultimate punishment and I know you're having company this evenung so don t tempt me ;) you'd look so cute, that's for sure. 

7 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

*makes whip cracking sounds* you'll have to lend me a real one if you want actual whip cracking, sorry Elfy. But maybe I'll snap the leash in Kali's direction a few times instead. 

But there's two hours left in my work day and I hope a certain sissy has been working just as hard or there will be trouble. @Mcraft timer is running out. Don't disappoint or mommy might break out the ultimate punishment and I know you're having company this evenung so don t tempt me ;) you'd look so cute, that's for sure. 

Yes, Mommy. Thank you, Mommy! ?I'm working hard to get the new chapter up! I should have it ready before you get home. :)

As promised! Here is chapter 2. :) I had originally not planned to do much more than a short story so as to set up Norrisview as a setting while I waited for a longform kind of idea to come to me, but Mommy has insisted I keep going, and I always aim to please. ^_^ I hope things aren't too rough. I'm kinda slowly expanding the setting a bit as I write, and I hope it isn't too dull. Please let me know what you think! I hope folks enjoy it.

Chapter 2:

Maggie and Marie both sat in the cafeteria, and Maggie took the time to admire everything around her. It reminded her more of her college campus dining hall than some bleak high-school eating area. The tables were neat with gingham tablecloths adorning each one, and the chairs were comfortable. All sorts of different stations littered the cafeteria and behind each one was a different assortment of food, all of which looked appetizing.

For her part, Maggie had gone with a fresh chicken and goat cheese salad, while Marie hungrily bit into some an impressively sized burger with few fixings or condiments. Marie had commented that she always enjoyed the purity of her food, and never liked to overly mask things with unnecessary additions. Maggie looked around the hall and saw other nannies who gleefully waved to her or smiled. Everyone seemed so excited to have another new nanny on the team, and Maggie felt proud to be a part of the team, despite the weirdness she had seen and what she now knew would be expected of her. Her cheeks still flushed imagining Becki stuck in her nursery, enduring the relentless pounding of the dildo over and over again. She licked her lips a bit in anticipation of returning to see it again when she noticed Marie was looking at her and smiling.

“It’s fun, right?” Marie asked, wiping her mouth on a napkin. “Once you get past the weirdness of it and just...accept it, it’s a total rush, isn’t it?”

Maggie grinned despite herself. “It’s unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. Felt like a drug or something was lighting me on fire in the inside. Thought I’d fall over cause my knees were shaking so much,” she said with a bashful laugh.

“And that’s why you’ll do well here. Not everyone selected can be a Norrisview Nanny. Applicants need that...special something that people like you and me have, Maggie. I could tell immediately when you started asking questions instead of just freaking out that you were gonna do great,” she said proudly.

Maggie felt her cheeks flush slightly with pride at Marie’s words. She still was not sure if she would make as effective a nanny as someone like Marie, but she was eager to learn and get herself ready for her own charge one day.

The rest of the meal was mostly spent on idle smalltalk, Maggie learned a bit more about Marie and how she ended up here. Apparently, she had started off initially as a dominatrix at some seedy club on East Turner Street to help pay for college. She became ludicrously knowledgeable in the arts of bondage, domination, and other forms of play, but she had always felt disappointed when the game ended, and had wished for something more permanent...more real. Her opportunity came knocking when the madam of the Club passed her along to the officials at Norrisview to be scouted, and she had been one of their most successful nannies ever since.

Maggie could not keep herself from barraging Marie with constant questions of her start at Norrisview, and general ideas and tips for nannies to learn. She wanted to absorb everything that she could, and she found herself more and more hungry for the knowledge needed to become an expert in sissycare.

“Oh! Do we have some time before checking back on Becki?” Maggie asked suddenly.

Marie looked at her in surprise. “Um...well it’s been over an hour, but I imagine Becki is having lots of fun right now, so we could take a bit longer. Why?”

With Marie’s help, Maggie found the nursery where her friend Abigail was working. She straightened her uniform and gently opened the door hoping to surprise her friend.

Inside, she found a similarly designed nursery to Becki’s own. She imagined that most of them likely did not vary much in the overall look. What surprised her, however, was the addition of an extra crib. She soon understood why when she saw that there were two sissies currently sitting on the floor together. Both of them were dressed identically in short, poofy yellow dresses adorned with pale-blue lace on the short sleeves, a large pale-blue ribbon tied around their slim waists, and blue bows atop their long, curly blonde hair. The two were practically twins, and Maggie felt herself blush when she saw the two eagerly wrapped in each other’s arms and kissing passionately.

Her friend Abigail was standing over the two, arms crossed and nodding her head. “More tongue, girls. This isn’t some kind of awkward first date kind of kiss. Get into it!” she barked in an authoritarian voice. The red-faced sissies jumped and re-doubled their efforts as the passion of their kiss took away Maggie’s breath just seeing it.

“Not like you’d know much about kissing past the first date, right Abby?” Maggie asked suddenly.

Abigail looked up and gasped, her face beaming into a wide, white smile as she ran across the room and threw her arms around Maggie. “Oh my god! You actually applied! You’re actually here!” she squealed as the two sissies stopped their make-out session to look at the two nannies in confusion.

Maggie smiled as she hugged her best friend. “Yup! You could have warned me a bit better about all this, you know,” she said, playfully smacking Abigail’s arm.

“Well then you might not have come. I knew you’d be perfect here! You look amazing in the uniform by the way!” she said with a playful grin.

“Yeah, but I’m not too big on the pink. Rather have blue like you and Marie,” Maggie replied.

“Give it time. You’ll earn the blue in no time! Oh my gosh. I’m so excited to get to work with you here, Mags,” she said again.

“Likewise,” Maggie said happily.” So what’s the deal. Why do you get two sissies and everyone else gets one?”

“Oh the twins?” Abigail asked plainly. “They both belong to the same client. She decided she wanted twins so lil Krissy and Missy here are trained and do everything together. And I do mean everything...” Abigail said with a wink that made the two adorable creatures look away in shame.

Maggie nodded, grinning at the two playfully. “They must be lucky to go without their pacifiers for so long,” she said.

Abigail giggled as she stepped forward to admire the two once more. “Oh yes. These two probably get more pacifier-free time than any other sissy in the facility. I’ve always wondered if they’re jealous, but I imagine most wouldn’t enjoy the alternatives that Krissy and Missy often find in their mouths on a pretty regular basis. You know….like each other’s tongues” she said, shooting a fierce stare at the two sissies who both gasped and threw themselves back into their make-out session with gusto.

Krissy. Hands on Missy’s butt. Squeeze her padding, I want to hear her moan,” Abigail said as she circled the two, admiring their performance and offering helpful pointers and hints to further increase the pleasure of their unwitting partner. Soon the two were kissing passionately, heavy petting, groping, and everything else under the sun.

What a couple of lovebirds,” Maggie said with a soft laugh.

Oh you’ve seen nothing yet. The two are due for their milking later. You should come by and help me with it if you want. It’s tough to milk two sissies at once, even if they’re the ones doing most of the work,” Abigail said with a chuckle that made the sissies shiver.

Ohh yes please! I would absolutely love to. I’m trying to get as much on the job training as I possibly can. So if you need help then I’m your gal,” Maggie said excitedly. “For now though. I gotta get back to Marie and help her with Becki. I just couldn’t not come bug you a bit,”

Well come bug me more! We should to the bar tonight to celebrate!” Abigail said as she and Maggie hugged tightly and said their temporary goodbyes.

It did not take her too long to make it back to Becki’s nursery and enter to find the poor sissy still strapped to the table, accepting the dildo inch for inch into her tight butt. Maggie was surprised to find that Marie was not yet here, and for now it was just her and Becki in the nursery together.

Maggie stood by the door for some time, waiting patiently for Marie as she listened to Becki’s desperate moans and groans. It almost seemed like the dildo was going faster than she remembered, but she did not pay it much thought. Her eyes widened slightly when she noticed Becki’s released member constantly dripping into the bowl that Marie had left underneath her atop the padding to protect the carpet. The bowl was surprisingly full, and Maggie wondered just how much semen the poor sissy is expected to produce during her milking.

Does that feel good, Becki? It sounds like it does. You keep making those cute noises,” she heard herself say as she walked over to the restrained sissy.

Mmmrrrpphhh….” Becki replied, jerking a bit as she spurted once more into the waiting bowl.

You’ve been here some time. Gotten use to how things operate...I bet it’s not so bad now, huh?” she asked, tracing a finger gently down Becki’s hairless thigh and making the sissy wriggle in response. “Think about it...no responsibilities...no worries...you just have to be adorable and obedient. You get to enjoy regular treats like this. You must feel so lucky to be here,”

MMM!” Becki retorted.

Maggie giggled and continued to gently and slowly trace her fingers against Becki’s bare thighs. It was hypnotic, teasing this adorable creature. More than anything now she wanted a charge of her own. Someone to look after, to train, and to own. She licked her lips and allowed her hand to drift towards Becki’s exposed penis, letting her finger gently trace down along the underside.

Becki jerked and gasped into her gag, pulling at her restraints, but Maggie never relented. She never went quickly or changed the pressure. Just very soft, gentle caresses along the length of her sissy member as the milking tool worked her from behind. She breathed heavily. Her face flushed with excitement as she saw the sissy jerk repeatedly and drip more and more into the waiting bowl.

Don’t tease the poor thing, too much now, Maggie” Marie said suddenly, causing Maggie to whirl around in surprise. “Becki has to be extra good to deserve that kind of attention. Don’t spoil her now,”

Maggie felt slightly ashamed at being caught, but she was not sure why. The sissies lives seemed based now very heavily on degradation and sexual teasing. So why did she feel like she had messed up? She merely nodded her head as Marie stepped forward to turn off the dildo-machine. “Understand, Marie. Sorry,”

Nothing to be sorry bout, silly! I appreciate the initiative. I think you had the right idea too with the caressing instead of the stroking to try and extend the duration. But for stuff like that, I save them for rewards. Keep the desperation, for sure, even when rewarding, but Becki here hasn’t earned a personal touch today,” Marie said cheerfully as she slowly and carefully removed the dildo from Becki’s bottom.

So do you need me to put away the machine or clean up at all?” Maggie asked, eager to get back on the right track.

Oh I’ll put away the milking machine. Could you throw away the floor pad and collect the bowl for me, please?” Marie said as she pulled Becki’s diapers back into place and gave her several reassuring pats.

Oh sure. Do I just dump the contents in the sink or something?” Maggie asked as she grabbed a pair of latex gloves from the changing table.

Oh no, no. There are some bottles in the fridge. Grab one of the blue ones that isn’t full and use the rest of that bowl to fill it up,” Marie said as she pushed the machine back into the closet.

Maggie blinked but went to the nearby fridge and opened it up. She saw the normal bottles, dozens of them, in the fridge that contained Becki’s formula. On the bottom shelf, however, she found several blue-tinged bottles that contained an equally milky substance. She looked at Marie in surprise and confusion.

Nothing goes to waste here if we can help it. Those are useful to have on hand in case Becki decides she wants to be naughty, and I’m not feeling up to administering a spanking at the moment,” Marie said slyly.

Maggie laughed to herself and poured the contents of the bowl into a half-full blue bottle, filling it nearly the brim before affixing the teat back into place and closing the fridge. Everything here was so thought out and diabolical. The excited butterflies in her stomach threatened to lift her off the ground at the rate they were going now.

So what’s next? She’s been fed, changed, and now milked. What else needs be done?” Maggie asked, returning to the center of the nursery with Marie.

Becki has class with the other sissies later today. So we’ll need to get her dressed in something pretty. For now we can probably just plop her into her playpen and let her enjoy some free time while we decide on an outfit,” Marie said as she unbuckled Becki finally from the changing table and stood her up.

Maggie nodded and together with Marie the two lead the waddling sissy over into a large, adult sized playpen and helped her climb inside. Maggie could not resist squeezing Becki’s padded rear as she worked her way into the pen and sat down amongst her dolls and toys.

Becki, for her part, merely sighed and grabbed some nearby blocks and began to spell out different words with the limited combination of letters she had access to.

It varies on what amenities and pleasures that their new owners will allow them once they are in their new homes. Some might allow television, others might not. So playpen time is important for sissies to learn new ways to keep themselves entertained in their new lives. Becki actually loves her dolls, but she’s playing coy right now cause you’re here,” Marie said with a laugh as Becki blushed and continued to absentmindedly fool around with the blocks.

Would it be alright...if I chose her outfit for today,” Maggie asked once she was done admiring Becki’s playtime.

Oh sure! The closet is right over there. You can pick out whatever you like for the day,” Marie said as she stood over the playpen and lovingly laced her fingers gently through Becki’s golden locks. “So many of the owners like their sissies blonde. I almost get bored of it. It’s cute...sure. It’s classic in a stereotypical kind of way. But I wouldn’t mind seeing a cute brunette or even red-headed babygirl. Maybe my next charge will have a more adventurous mommy,”

Marie knelt down so that she was eye level with Becki now and admired her adorable, feminine face. She could still see traces of masculinity in her face and chin, but Becki might be feminine enough at this point to genuinely pass out in public with the right makeup and outfit. She smiled to her charge and placed a finger to her lip, she then held up the finger and showed it to Becki.

Look out babygirl. This finger has kisses on it,” she said playfully as she quickly shot out her finger towards Becki’s cheek and then pulled it away, only to yank it in some other direction. Becki blushed and raised her mittened hands to defend herself, but her movements were slow, and clumsy. Marie was able to relentlessly pelt Becki’s cheeks with dozens of finger-kisses, giggling as she did so before finally leaning in and planting a large, wet smooch on Becki’s cheek. “Such a good girl. So cute too. Nanny could just eat you up. Yes she could...yes she could...”

Marie’s hands drifted down to gently tickle Becki’s sides, moving around and getting her under her arms whenever Becki lifted her hands to defend herself. Becki’s muffled, helpless giggles filled the room alongside Marie’s laughter as Maggie continued her search for the perfect outfit.

I’m surprised to see you so...playful with her,” Maggie asked as she pulled down an outfit from the rack.

Don’t be. We nannies love our sissies in our special way,” she said with a genuine look of affection. “I’m so proud of Becki. You wouldn’t believe how bad she was when she first arrived. We still have our problems, but my little girl here is one of the best behaved in the whole nursery. Her teacher gave her a gold star last week even. Becki makes her nanny so proud,” she said showering Becki’s face in more kisses.

Maggie smiled to herself as she watched the scene. Despite the perverse nature of much of the training, and the questionable morality of keeping them prisoners, this wholesome scene touched her heart, and made everything feel more and more valid and right in her mind. Pride swelled in her as she watched Marie tease Becki with bits of affection as the poor, red-faced sissy squealed in embarrassment. Was it simple justification? That nothing here was done out of some kind of hatred or malice that allowed her to feel that pride? Even when she was admiring the intense training regimen of the sissies, there had been a taboo kind of pleasure to it all, an alluring sense of wrongness that made it so exciting to her. Seeing this scene, however, put things in a different light. She was not sure what it was that had been illuminated but she felt a lightness in her step, as if some weight had been lifted from her that she had not even realized she was carrying.

Alright. How about something like this?” Maggie asked finally, lifting up the outfit to show Marie.

Marie looked over and her grin widened. “Yes. Oh emm gee. Very yes,” she said rising up to take the outfit from Maggie.

Becki merely groaned her displeasure in response. “Mmmphhh…..” the eloquence of her argument somehow lost on the two nannies who gleefully approached her like she was a new toy ready for it’s newest addition.

In no time, Becki was dressed and Maggie admired her work. She had found a light pink and white onesie in the closet that instantly stole her heart as soon as she had seen it. Marie giggled as she button the crotch of the onesie around the monster diaper, and Maggie giggled as well at the sight of Becki’s balloon bottom in the tight onesie. The onesie was frilled along the openings of the legs and arms, and a large, poofy white bunny tail affixed itself to Becki’s considerably huge butt. Marie pulled the thigh high socks into place over Becki’s slender, hairless legs and smoothed them down gently with her hands while Marie finished the outfit with large, pink hairband that came adorned with floppy white bunny ears. The two nannies stood back to admire their work, and Marie felt her heart melt at the sight despite her giggling. Becki truly was adorable.

Mmrrrph...” Becki mumbled in grumpy displeasure.

Alright. Yeah. That outfit is perfect. So freaking cute. Our little pet bunny for the day,” Marie said cheerfully.

Absolutely. I’m so glad I spotted it,” Maggie said proudly.

Well alright. Becki is all set for her day of class. Would you like to lead her there while I stock the nursery?” Marie asked.

Maggie positively beamed at the idea. “Absolutely. I would love to!” she said as she scurried over and took Becki’s mittened hand in her own. She gave it a soft squeeze and then tugged the waddling sissy towards the door.

Marie smiled to herself, unable to keep her eyes off of Becki’s plump bottom as she waddled out of the room with the new nanny. That lustful pride, however, soon turned into worry some minutes later when she was restocking Becki’s diapers at the changing table.

I...probably should have told her how to get there...uh oh..” she said to herself with concern.

• Like 4
Guest KWOceans

Padding the story with some roleplay lines I see. Fun to see that 'eloquent response' bit again. Still makes me laugh. Though I feel like someone's mooching a little off mommy's lines too. Pretty sure I remember writing a very similar thigh tracing line and careful now, since you seem to like the bunny onsie so much, I just might dress you in it :P Seems like you're building up to some potential mischief in the next part. Surely you know better than to leave me on a cliffhanger, don't you? 

I'm very impressed though, you've still got some surprises in you, and I think I now have some new ideas to put to use thanks to this little story. Mommy's very proud and loves you very much. ❤️ 

Hi all! New post. I hope you like it. I'm not loving this one, as I got stuck in several spots. I might do some editing later. We'll see.

Chapter 3:

Maggie pulled the diapered sissy along as she walked down the hallway. The Norrisview facility, however, ended up proving to be far larger than she originally anticipated, and she found herself quickly looking for some kind of guidance.

“What I wouldn’t give for one of those ‘You Are Here’ signs like the mall,” she said to no one in particular as she gripped Becki’s mittened hand tightly. “I doubt you have any advice do you?”

“Mmmmph….” came Becki’s annoyed reply.

“Right, right. Gagged. Well...make noises or something to help guide me where I need to be,” she said as she moved down a hallway.

The hallway itself was adorned with doors upon doors, which Maggie assumed were nurseries made for housing more sissies, if they weren’t already. Her heels clicked on the tile floor as she moved forward, mingling with the loud crinkling of Becki’s diapers as she toddled behind to the best of her ability.

“That sound must get old quickly, huh?” she asked playfully while patting Becki’s thickly padded crotch.

Becki only nodded in response and sighed into her pacifier. Maggie paid her little mind and focused more trying to interpret the signs she occasionally saw. The problem, however, was that the signs were more focused on where she was rather than directing her to where she needed to go.

“Hope you don’t get in trouble if I make you late for your lessons. I’ll explain the situation if you do so don’t worry,” Maggie said with a smile as she gave Becki’s hand a slight squeeze.

Becki nodded gratefully and blushed softly, she did, in fact, know where the classroom was, but had chosen not to say anything when Maggie pulled her down the wrong hallway. Currently, however, she was as lost as Maggie and the additional time spent trying to find the classroom meant that maybe she could avoid some of the more annoying parts or even miss altogether. So Becki remained quiet and unhelpful, occasionally taking discreet sucks on her pacifier when she felt that Maggie was not looking.

Eventually the duo passed by a room that neither of them were familiar with. The door was different in that it was more reminiscent of a hospital door, with no handle or doorknob to speak of. Past the fiberglass frame, Maggie could hear a low buzzing noise and occasional squeals. She pressed her hand against the door and pushed it open slowly.

Inside, she found what appeared to be a clinic. Nurses, both male and female, wandered the large room tending to bound sissies in various states of undress. In the corner, one of the poor things was strapped down to a bench that forced her into a bent position. Her exposed, diaperless rump was being worked on carefully by a casually dressed woman with purple hair who was carefully applying some kind of tattoo with a large tattoo gun.

“Are you checking your sissy in with us, Miss?” one of the nurses suddenly asked. Maggie jumped in surprise as she turned to look at the professionally dressed woman. She was dressed surprisingly plainly, like the rest of the nurses. Only light blue scrubs and a personalized nametag that read “Gloria” under laminated plastic.

“Oh no...I um...well I just got a little bit turned around. I’m trying to get Becki here to her classroom for lessons today, and I think I’m lost,” Maggie said bashfully.

“I see,” the nurse said with a calming smile. “It’s easy to get turned around in the facility when you’re not use to it. Just have a seat, and I’ll call one of the nurses to help to guide you,”

Maggie thanked the woman profusely as she tugged Becki over to a seating area. Unable to help herself, she tugged Becki into her lap and squeezed her close while wrapping her arms around the sissy’s waist. Becki was so shockingly submissive and compliant that Maggie simply could not resist, and she smiled to herself as she squeezed the sissy close.

“You smell like baby powder, Princess,” she whispered teasingly.

Becki blushed and squirmed softly, trying to find a comfortable place on Maggie’s lap for her gargantuan padded behind. The squeals of the bound sissy enduring her tattoo caught Becki’s attention and she could not help but watch as the poor thing was slowly worked on. From this angle, Becki could even make out what the tattoo was. It was a simple affair, right on the lower back in a position that Becki, when she was still Charles, might have referred to as a tramp stamp. The sissy’s soon-to-be owner definitely might have called it that as the poor thing now had “Daddy’s Anal Slut” permanently stamped onto her lower back.

“W-wow...” Maggie said nervously as she looked at the scene. “Best hope you don’t get sent here, huh?”

Maggie meant it to be, the scene was disturbing to her. She squeezed Becki close in a strangely protective way and rested her head on Becki’s shoulder. She hoped that Becki’s Mommy would not be as cruel as that sissy’s owner. Or at least would get something much more tasteful than a tramp stamp.

Several minutes went by until finally a fair-haired young man in scrubs arrived and greeted Becki with a warm smile.

“Hello, miss,” he said politely. “I was told to help guide you to the classroom area. Please follow me,”

Becki smiled at the polite young man and rose off her chair. She tugged Becki along gently and the two followed after him as he lead the way. Maggie was surprised to see men working at Norrisview, there was always this air of female dominance that pervaded the facility so much, that the idea of seeing a non-submissive man was a bit of a shock.

“I didn’t expect to see many men working here,” Maggie said out loud as she followed behind.

The young man, to her surprise, blushed and stammered slightly. “W-well...you know. It’s rare, but it does happen from time to time...”

Maggie smiled at the boy’s bashfulness, but her eyes were immediately drawn down to the trousers of the scrubs. There was no mistaking it, the young man was walking with a noticeable waddle, and Maggie could hear the tell-tale crinkle of thick diapers underneath.

The young man followed her gaze downward and his face quickly flushed like a tomato. “I...I can explain...”

Maggie said nothing. She merely looked up, confused, at the boy as he began to try and compose himself.

“I...I...my Mommy allowed me the opportunity to work on the weekends as a nurse,” he said, eyes cast downward.

“You’re a sissy? Just like Becki?” Maggie asked surprised.

“Y-yes ma’am,” he said bashfully. “I spend the week in my nursery and weekends in the clinic...”

“I...I’m surprised they allow one of their sissies such freedoms,” Maggie said. “I can’t imagine Becki here waddling around in boy clothes,”

“Mmmrrph...” Becki replied angrily.

“It...it happens sometimes. Good behavior earns rewards in Norrisview,” he said with a small, blushing smile. “And my Mommy is a hospital director here in town. She knew I was attending college to be a nurse. So as a reward for good behavior, I get to be trained as a nurse on the weekends. I think it helps that scrubs are technically gender-neutral clothing,” he said with a warm laugh.

Maggie nodded, surprised but strangely delighted. “Well then. I’d say you’re one lucky sissy then to have such an accommodating Mommy,” she said. “What’s your name, sweetie?”

“It’s Susie now ma’am...” he said with a bright blush. “I-I’m not allowed to use my original name anymore,”

Maggie smile and placed a hand on Susie’s shoulder. “Well Susie. You’ve been extremely helpful to me and Becki today. I’ll be sure to pass along what a good girl you’ve been to your nanny if I happen to see her in the future,

Susie beamed, his white teeth contrasting against his reddened cheeks. “I...I would appreciate it, ma’am,” he said. “And this I believe is your stop. Thank you for your kind words...”

Maggie smiled as Susie waddled away, looking adorable even when not in one of his precious outfits. Her eyes turned back to Becki and she reached down to plant a gentle kiss on the sissy’s cheek.

“Don’t worry, cutie,” she said smiling. “You’re still my favorite,”

With that said, she gave Becki a firm pat on her diapered rump and sent her waddling into the classroom. She followed behind and offered up an excuse as to why Becki was almost twenty minutes late for class. The teacher was understanding, and only playfully scolded Maggie instead of Becki which earned a few muffled giggles from the sissies sitting down on the carpet waiting for their lessons to continue.

Maggie waved goodbye to Becki as she exited the classroom. She peaked an eye into the window and watched as Becki took her seat at the back of the crowd and began listening to whatever it was the teacher was explaining. She wondered what it was…

“That would be General Obedience, I think,” a firm voice said behind her, and Maggie whirled in surprise to see a tall, prim woman smiling at her. The woman was older, around mid-forties if Maggie had to guess, and had a strong air of authority around her. She was not dressed as a nanny, instead she wore a simple dark grey blouse accompanied by a longer skirt and heels. Her hair was done up in a tight bun, and minimal makeup adorned her face with calm, green eyes under her glasses. She was strangely plain, and yet bore this air of power that immediately arrested Maggie.

“I...I’m sorry?” she asked nervously.

The woman smiled. “I could tell you were wondering what they were doing. That’s one of our obedience courses. It’s specially designed to help encourage good behavior and incentivize it in our sissies. Not all of them take to it, of course, but even making the disobedient ones sit through it helps reinforce behavior,” she said with a confident smile.

“I see...that does make sense,” Maggie said, not truly understanding.

“Your uniform tells me you’re new here. No name tag either. Could I get your name, please?” the woman asked calmly.

“Margaret Owens. I just started today,” she said, trying to sound like she belonged here.

“Oh yes. I remember now. Abigail recommended you to me. She seemed quite confident you’d fit right in,” the woman said.

“Oh...a-are you the uh...” Maggie said, searching for the right words.

“I’m the Headmistress, yes,” she said warmly and extended a hand. “Sophia Norris. I am the owner and founder of Norrisview Nursery. At your service, Maggie,”

Maggie blinked and nodded her head nervously. This woman was effective her boss! She smiled as she extended her hand and shook it eagerly. “I-It’s very nice to meet you, ma’am! I’m honored to be given the opportunity to work here,”

“As you should be,” Sophia said confidently. “Norrisview is a prestigious place both for our clients, nannies, and our charges. Everyone who walks through these halls is assured the highest quality service. I make sure of it,”

The woman eyed Maggie carefully, and Maggie felt herself shrinking under her powerful gaze. Of course this would be the woman to start something like Norrisview, and Maggie wondered what her history with this place was exactly. She imagined it would be quite the story.

“We need to get you a name tag,” Sophia said suddenly. “I’m heading back to my office now. I’ll call ahead once I am there and have you a name tag prepped for when you leave,”

“That would be very kind of you, ma’am,” Maggie said happily. “I’d greatly appreciate it,”

Sophia nodded and turned to head back down the hallway, her heels clicking loudly on the tile floor as she did so. Maggie breathed a sigh of relief as she departed, happy that she had not made some kind of fool of herself in front of her employer.

“Oh my gosh you actually made it!” came a squealing voice as Maggie was suddenly engulfed in a huge, tight hug. Marie was squeezing her tight and lifting her off the ground with her prodigious strength. Maggie felt the air leaving her lungs, and she kicked her legs helplessly as Marie squeezed her.

“M-Marie please...” she said helplessly.

“Oh! Sorry!” Marie said chuckling as she deposited Maggie back on the ground and gave her a friendly pat on the back. “Got carried away, but I was nervous you’d gotten lost! I’ve been running up the hallways trying to find you,”

“Well...” Maggie started bashfully. “I honestly did get kinda lost. Took me a while to get Becki to her class, but the clinic offered some guidance,”

Marie nodded. “Well being a little late won’t hurt her,” she said warmly. “Sorry. I should have taken her myself or at least told you where it was. We haven’t had any new hands on in a while since...” Marie stopped suddenly, as if realizing she was about to say something that she should not. “W-Well it all worked out! No harm, no foul,”

Maggie nodded smiling, wondering what Marie had stopped herself from saying. “Do you need some help back in Becki’s nursery?” she asked, hoping to change the subject and dispel the awkwardness from the air.

“Oh yeah I do. I finished stocking Becki’s diapers for the week, but you could help me clean and check the other supplies,” she said happily.

“I’d be happy to,” Maggie said as the two set out back towards the nursery together. “Oh...I ran into Miss Norris earlier,”

“Oh wow. Rare to see her in the hallways when she’s here,” Marie said, impressed. “She usually sticks to her main office. Hope you didn’t get chewed out or anything. She can be quite the taskmaster,”

Maggie shook her head. “Oh no. She was actually very nice. Intimidating though like you said,” she said with a small laugh as the two entered the nursery together.

“Oh...” Marie said, looking confused. “Well...that’s good! I’m glad she was nice to you,”

Maggie was busy checking the supplies in the cabinets. “Were you expecting that she wouldn’t be?” she asked, confused. “Oh and we need to get some more lube,”

“Lube is important for sure! Can’t properly stuff Becki’s butt without lots of lube,” she said, quickly. “I’m gonna go grab some from storage. Wait right here, Maggie!”

“Marie wait I-” Maggie said, but Marie had already scurried from the room as she was speaking, and Maggie sighed in frustration.

Maggie stood alone in the nursery, wondering now what to do. She walked around, idly checking on a few things here and there, but not really working on anything specific. She could tell that Marie was hiding something, but she wondered what it might be. She looked up at the clock. Becki would still be in class for another hour, and Marie was out of the room for who knows how long.

“Heeeey you!”came a loud, sing-song cry at the door. Maggie turned in surprise to see Abigail waiting for her, all smiles.

“Abby!” Maggie said happily at seeing her best friend. “What are you doing here? I thought you had to milk the twins?”

“Nah,” she said deviously. “Like I said, those two handle each other. When I left those two were blowing each other pretty vigorously. They both knew that if I come back and don’t see two cum filled mouths then there will be hell to pay,”

Maggie blushed brightly at the ease in which Abigail described her milking method with her two sissies. She coughed slightly, and looked away. Abigail only laughed in response.

“You’ll lose that shyness after a few weeks. Trust me,” she said with a wink. “Soon you’ll be shocked at the things you make Becki do. And your future charge,”

“I-I guess so...” she said. “Hey Abigail can I ask you a question?”

“Oh sure,” she said happily. “Anything, hon,”

“Marie’s been acting a bit weird,” Maggie began. “She seemed weirded out that I met with Miss Norris and kinda-sorta indicated something happened before I was hired. Do you know anything?”

Abigail’s eyes widened slightly. “Oh yeah. I can see why she might be acting a bit strangely,” she said. “Well...there was a bit of an incident with the last nanny who worked here before you. You see-”

“And I’m back!” Marie said loudly as she barged back into the room. “Armed with plenty of lube for our anal loving-Oh! Abigail..”

“Hey Marie!” Abigail said, not missing a beat. “I was just saying hey to Maggie while I had a few moments. Sorry to barge in,”

Marie smiled as she marched over to the cabinet to restock. “Nothing to apologize for, silly! It’s always good seeing one of my co-workers, and especially a friend of Maggie’s,”

Abigail and Marie made light smalltalk for a few minutes before Abigail dismissed herself back to her own nursery and charges. Maggie decided not to press Marie too much on what she was acting strange about, and merely pressed on with her nanny duties in the nursery.

“Oh, Maggie. Would you please prep one of the blue bottles for Becki’s lunch, please?” Marie said suddenly.

“Oh yeah, sure...wait. Aren’t those the...” she said, confused.

“Oh yes they are,” Marie said. “Becki should have known where she should have been going and I can only assume that she intentionally allowed you to get lost. That means a blue bottle for lunch and dinner tonight plus a spanking before bed,”

Maggie nodded. It had crossed her mind that Becki might have been keeping directions from her, but

had not thought actually press her on it. “T-that’s some punishment for a single infraction,” Maggie said as she opened the fridge to retrieve one of the blue bottles.

“Swift punishment for wrongdoings helps reinforce good behavior,” Marie said in a matter of fact tone of voice. “And besides, she’s been here long enough to know not to pull those kinds of tricks,”

Maggie just nodded again as she placed the bottle in the warmer and turned it on. She felt a bit bad prepping her punishment, but she wondered why. She was delighted in helping during Becki’s milking, but that was different than a punishment. It was humiliating, yes, but also necessary. She was also pretty sure that Becki did not hate her milkings as much as she let on. Maybe she was too easily swayed by Becki’s cuteness to be harsh with her. She still had to much to learn when it came to looking after a sissy, and even more about Norrisview itself. She’d text Abigail tonight when they were both off work, and maybe then she’d get to the bottom of what had happened before she started.

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

Whee a mystery I'm guessing someone forgot to lock the door on the full moon and all there were-bear nannies escaped and romped and nommed some wild honey instead of playing were-bear time insides and nommings store bought honey from the bear stocks in the kitchen pantry and stuff and got in lots of troubles so they had to look for someone new! :)

Chapter 4:

A few minutes later, Maggie retrieved the blue bottle from the warmer, and gingerly held it in her hands as Marie helped Becki get situated in an oversized highchair in the corner of the nursery.

“Normally I’d test the temperature on my arm, but ummm...” Maggie said hesistantly.

Marie snorted a bit as she bound Becki’s mittened hands to the side restraints of the highchair before affixing the tray. She playfully smacked Maggie on her shoulder as she approached, and then reached behind Becki’s head to undo the clasps of her pacifier gag.

“Alright, Lil Miss. Time for your lunch,” she said in a sing-song manner as she pulled the pacifier gag free, only then to softly push the phallic part of the gag back into her mouth. Becki gagged softly as Marie gently pushed and pulled the pacifier gag in and out of her mouth repeatedly. “Is our little sissy ready to drink up her cummies? I certainly hope so. Maybe think next time before you act up, Lil girl.”

Finally Marie pulled the gag completely free, but quickly replaced it with the teat of the blue bottle. Marie held it steady for Becki so that she could nurse hands-free. Maggie watched as Becki slowly suckled on the bottle, her face twisting and scrunching up at the obviously foul taste.

“Some first day, huh?” Marie asked, willfully ignoring Becki’s plight as she suckled on the bottle.

“I’d say so yeah,” Maggie said with a slight laugh.

“It’s been fun though, right?” Marie asked slightly hesitantly. “You’re enjoying it?”

Maggie looked up at Marie, and pondered over the scene she saw. She saw Marie, with her powerful build, strict countenance, and intimidating uniform exercising the power she had over Becki a diapered, trained, sissified captive who was currently being forced to literally drink her own milkings. Maggie felt that warm rush flow through her once more at witnessing the scene. That same addictive feeling that she prayed she would never grow use to.

“Oh yeah,” Maggie said with a bashful smile. “It’s been very fun.”

The two nannies spent some time just chatting then while Becki finished up her bottle. Maggie’s eyes would occasionally drift over to the bound sissy and contemplate her fate. She felt a bit bad having been involved in Becki’s punishment, a twinge of guilt that if she had just known where she was going beforehand then Becki might not have to endure her various punishments tonight. She could not deny, however, that the sight of Becki being punished did give her that all to familiar rush. Had Abigail noticed it before? Maybe Abigail had seen the dominant side of herself that she had been repressing, and that was what had given her the idea to extend the job offer.

“Oh hey. Can you check Becki’s diaper real quick?” Marie asked suddenly. “She’s almost done with the bottle, and I wanna know if we should go ahead and change her,”

Maggie blinked away her own internal thoughts as she nodded happily and reached underneath Becki’s frilly skirts to squeeze her thick padding. She enjoyed the way the diaper crinkled in her hands, and could not keep from squeezing and rubbing a few times to watch Becki squirm slightly.

“A lil damp, but honestly I think she’s good for a few more wettings with a diaper that thick,” Maggie said confidently.

Marie never questioned her. She simply nodded and carried on with the feeding. It made Maggie smile to herself that Marie trusted her judgment so much even though she was so inexperienced. She felt herself wanting to become every bit the confident, strict nanny that Marie already was. She’d redouble her efforts tomorrow with Becki’s training and learn as much as she possibly could.

Minutes later, the blue bottle was finally tugged from Becki’s lips now that it was empty. Marie reached up with a damp cloth to wipe off Becki’s lips and face before handing the pacifier gag over to Maggie.

“Go ahead,” she said.

Maggie smiled and pressed the tip of the gag against Becki’s lips. “Open up, cutie,” she said playfully and then slowly pushed the gag deep into Becki’s mouth before refastening the clasps and restraints at the back of her head.

“You know. It’s gotta be frustrating being gagged all the time like that,” Maggie said aloud once Becki’s had been perfectly put in place.

“Oh yeah,” Marie agreed. “Though I hear that most sissies aren’t gagged twenty-four seven once they are in their homes. I imagine that their Mommies or Daddies like to keep them extra pent up and restricted during training so that they appreciate the freedoms they have at home,”

“I guess that makes sense,” Maggie said. “So how many sissies have you trained anyway?”

Marie was busy unshackling Becki from her restraints as she heard the question. She helped Becki back onto the plush carpet of the nursery and guided her waddling steps over to her playpen. Once Becki was seated and the playpen sealed she turned to Maggie.

“Becki here is my fourth charge,” she said proudly.

Maggie nodded, amazed at Marie’s expertise. A thought occurred to her, however, that embedded itself into her mind and refused to be dislodged.

“Do you...ever get attached?” she asked. “Like...do you miss them when you have to send them away to their new homes?”

Marie stopped in her tracks and turned to Maggie with a strange look on her face. It was silent for a few moments and only the crinkles of Becki’s diapers could be heard in the nursery. Then Marie smiled to Maggie, a soft, sad smile.

“You...always run the risk of getting attached,” she said somewhat softly. “Some more than others,”

Maggie nodded, not knowing what to say. She was worried she had touched upon something that should have remained untouched, and felt ashamed. The next few minutes were awkward as the two nannies spent some time sprucing up the nursery. Marie was smiling and humming as usual, but Maggie still felt strangely guilty and wondered how best to clear the air.

“So I uh-” she began.

A loud voice, tinged with interference rang out over the nursery. All three occupants jumped at the sudden jarring sound.

Junior-Nanny Margaret Owens. Please report to the office of the Headmistress, the voice said plainly.

Maggie blinked a few times, not use to hearing her own name on an intercom system since she was last in highschool. She looked to Marie who only looked pale and slightly nervous.

“I...I guess I’ll be back shortly,” Maggie said without confidence.

Marie nodded and gave her some quick pointers to Sophia’s office. With her guidance, it did not take long before she found herself standing outside of the office of the Headmistress. Her heart was pounding, and the back of her throat felt dry. She was not entirely sure why she was so worried. Maybe it had been the strange look on Marie’s face that had done it. That worrisome look and the strangeness of her eyes that had sent a signal to Maggie’s brain that she should be worried. She gulped twice, trying to clear her throat before gently knocking on the large, oak door.

“Come in,” she heard Sophia say.

Maggie hesitantly opened the door and stepped inside. The office itself was large, somewhat dimly lit, and reminded Marie of the Dean’s office of a college. In contrast to both the clinical look of the corridors and the whimsical look of the nurseries, Sophia’s office was a grandiose mix of mahogany tables, leather furniture, bookcases, and tasteful, expensive looking rug that dominated much of the floor. Everything in the room screamed expensive, luxury, and high stature that left Maggie off balance and feeling out of place.

“Ahem,” Sophia’s voice called out rather dramatically. “Please have a seat, dear,”

Maggie turned and saw the older woman now, behind a large desk adorned simply with lamp and a considerable amount of paperwork. Maggie wasted little time in sitting down in the chair opposite of Sophia. It was a comfortable, plush leather chair, and Maggie felt herself sink slightly into it. It felt strangely restrictive.

Sophia stared at her for a few moments before a soft smile adorned her face. Sophia snapped her fingers and immediately Maggie heard an all too familiar crinkling sound behind her. She turned to see a well-diapered sissy dressed up as a stereotypical french maid waddling and sashaying her way to Maggie. The sissy’s arms were bound in an armbinder behind her, but a tray of various treats and pastries was affixed to harness attached to a large leather collar. The sissy carefully positioned herself next to Maggie so that the treats were in reach.

“Please take one,” Sophia said warmly.

Maggie, not knowing what else to do, simply reached over and grabbed a small plate with a frosted slice of cake. She grabbed a fork from the tray, amazed at the sissy’s poise to remain so still and keep all the contents from sliding or spilling off.

Sophia waved her hand dismissively once Maggie had made her choice and the sissy merely took waddling, simpering steps back to her station in the corner of the office. Maggie nibbled on the cake, her stomach churning nervously as Sophia sipped from a cup of steaming tea.

“Forgive the abruptness of all this, Maggie,” Sophia said. “I simply wanted to touch base with you sooner than I thought.”

Maggie nodded, hoping that frosting was not currently on her lips as she began to speak. “Oh it’s okay! I was just helping Marie in the nursery was all,”

Sophia nodded. “And how do you feel about your first day?”

“Oh...umm..I’ve really enjoyed it so far,” Maggie said. “It was a big shock to the system, but I’ve felt...strangely alright.”

“Strangely?” Sophia asked, her interest piqued. “Why do you think it’s strange?”

Maggie looked surprised. She felt that it was obvious why everything here would be strange to the uninitiated. She licked her lips nervously before she continued.

“Oh just...I dunno. I never had any experience with stuff like this before,” she said. “Seeing all the sissies and their treatment...it was just a big shock, but I feel like I’ve acclimated pretty quickly,”

“Quickly indeed.” Sophia said. “It’s interesting how easily you’ve adjusted to things despite having no background in domination or any known fetish community,”

Maggie gulped, not sure where the questioning was going. “I...I don’t really know what to say, ma’am. I just...seeing the way Marie was handling Becki...it felt good,” Maggie said bashfully. “It was like there was this warmth in my stomach or my chest every time I saw Becki’s big diapered butt...or watched her milking...my legs felt shaky, but everything else felt tight and strong. I don’t know what it was...it was just..just...”

“Ah...I see now,” Sophia said, a smile on her face. “A repressed dominant. Abigail had mentioned to me that she felt you had the makings of a Nanny in you. I was skeptical...and I admit I still am somewhat. That being said, I believe in giving everyone a chance,”

“Thank you, ma’am,” Maggie said. “I appreciate the opportunity...”

Sophia smiled, her eyes locked on Maggie the entire time. She blinked rarely, and the dim lighting of the room gave her an overall ominous look. Maggie’s heart was a flutter with nerves as she sat there under the older woman’s stern gaze.

Suddenly there was a loud thump to Maggie right that made her jump and nearly squeal with surprise. To the right was a simple door near the library-like bookcase that Maggie had not noticed. Sophia turned, as if expecting the noise and sighed.

“Ah...she simply can’t keep herself from acting up it seems,” Sophia said. “Maggie would you please go retrieve my pet for me?”

Maggie, confused, merely nodded and stood up. She cast a glance to the sissy maid in the corner, wondering why Sophia had the maid and apparently a second sissy behind the door. Maggie opened the door cautiously and found not a nursery, but a dungeon. The room was adorned with various implements of bondage and BDSM play. Restraints, gags, paddles, sawhorses, stockades, and others that Maggie did not even know were all over the dark room. In the center of the room was what Maggie assumed was a playpen, but was more like a large cage with both a top and bottom to it, completely sealing in the occupant. The sissy was not dressed at all like the others that Maggie had seen. Instead she was adorned mostly in leather restraints. Her face was obscured by a tight mask that completely covered most of her face, leaving only her nostrils and mouth visible. The sissy’s mouth was occupied by a gag like all the others, but hers was different. It did not seem to be a pacifier, but more a large O-Ring gag that kept the sissy’s mouth permanently open, only now though it was plugged by some kind of vaguely pacifier shaped plunger. Her arms were bound in a tight armbinder behind her back. There were no frills or lace on the outfit, just a tight BDSM gear made up of tight latex and leather that squeaked and creaked as the poor creature moved about. A very large diaper was the only part of the outfit that Maggie felt was familiar, and the scene unsettled her strangely as she looked at the writhing prisoner.

As Maggie approached the cage and began unshackling the locks, the prisoner immediately began to thrash and sputter around her gag. She was impressively feminine, even moreso than the others that Maggie had seen. She was small of frame, with slender shoulders, and a smaller waist that stood out more against the tightness of her outfit. Maggie could even swore she saw a bust underneath all the restraints and locks.

“MMM! MMMMPHHH!!!!” the prisoner wailed, thrashing as Maggie tried her best to affix the leash to her collar. This one was not trained like Becki, she resisted as much as possible as Maggie finally managed to clasp the leash onto her.

“A-alright, missy,” Maggie said without confidence. “Stand up. Time to march,”

The sissy yanked and pulled against the leash as Maggie did her best to tug against the leash and thrashed against Maggie with as much as force as her bound form would allow.

“She’s being fussy, I take it?” came Sophia’s calm voice.

“Yes, ma’am! I’m s-sorry. I’m having some trouble,” Maggie said desperately.

“I’ll fix that. Don’t you worry,” Sophia said ominously.

Maggie had no idea what Sophia meant until suddenly the sissy froze, shivering hard and gasping into her gag as if there were an electrical current running through her body. For a moment, Maggie panicked and worried that just might be the case until she heard a loud buzzing sound coming from the prisoner’s diaper. She blushed, now knowing what Sophia had just switched on and continued to tug the sissy into the office. She was relieved when she finally gave up the reins to Sophia.

Sophia, for her part, merely smiled and pulled the struggling prisoner onto her lap as easily as she might a kitten.

“Someone’s cranky today, isn’t she?” Sophia asked, planting her mouth close to the prisoner’s ear. “I think we’ll have to punish her even more now, won’t we?”

“MMM! MMRRRRPH!!” the prisoner replied helplessly.

Sophia merely began to bounce the bound sissy on her knee, making sure it was placed squarely between her legs so that the bouncing stimulated her diapered crotch. The bound sissy sputtered and groaned into her gag, writhing as Sophia turned to speak to Maggie.

“Now then,” she said, speaking just above the muffled moans of the occupant of her lap. “I think we’re done here for now, Maggie,”

Maggie could not hide her confusion. She felt as if nothing had actually been accomplished or explained, and she worried that she might have made a poor impression for her inability to control the untrained sissy. Was that it? Had it all been a test that she had failed? Worry surged up from her chest, and her face sank as she faced Sophia.

Maggie stood up slowly, unsure what to say or do. Sophia had slipped her hand into the diaper of the prisoner, who was now thrashing even more as Sophia’s hand crept about doing who knows what, and Maggie sighed despondently as she finally turned to leave.

“You’ve done well today, Maggie,” Sophia said, never stopping her torment of the restrained slave. “I’m glad we’ve had this chat,”

Maggie blinked, unsure what to make the words. They were...praise? But what had she done? Marie had handled most of the care of Becki, and Maggie did a terrible job handling the untrained charge. Was there something else going on? Something she had not noticed? Maybe it had been a test, one that she had...passed?

“T-thank you, ma’am,” she said cautiously. “I really appreciate it coming from you,”

Sophia merely nodded and returned to tormenting the slave on her lap as Maggie finally left the office. She was confused but pleased. Whatever that had been, it seemed to have gone well? She still was not sure, and she wondered why the heavily bound sissy had given her such a strange feeling. One that she never felt around Becki or the other sissies at Norrisview. She returned the nursery, cautiously optimistic about her future, but with a mind full of new worries and small doubts.

• Like 6