LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Zoe and Jake

I've just spent the last hour writing this.  What do people think?  Should I write more?

A glimpse into the life of Zoe and Jake

Jake was sitting on the floor playing with his new Lego set.  He’d built about half of it but now he couldn’t find a tiny grey piece he needed for building the roof of Hagrid’s Hut.  He’d looked through all the pieces scattered around him on the wooden floor and the woolly rug.  He checked the box.  He’d stood up to make sure he wasn’t sitting on it.  It was nowhere.  He swore to himself, getting quite cross and frustrated.  He sat down again.

At that moment Zoe came into the nursery.  ‘Are you OK baby?  I thought I heard you on the baby monitor.  Don’t forget we’re going out to the supermarket in a few minutes.’

‘I’ve lost one of my Lego pieces.  I can’t find it anywhere.’  He looked at Zoe sadly.

‘Oh Jakey, I’m sure it’ll be around here somewhere.  You’ve only just opened the box up this morning.  Have you looked in the box?’

‘I’ve looked everywhere, Mummy’.

‘Well how come I can see a bit of Lego poking out of your shorts pocket then? Is this it?’  Zoe put her hand down, and picked out a tiny grey brick.’

‘That’s it Mummy.  That’s the one I lost!  Now I can finish Hagrid’s Hut.’

‘Yes, but I’m afraid you’ll have to stop now, darling.  We’ve got the shopping to do.  You’ll have plenty of time later, when we get back.’

‘Oh Mummy, no.  I want to finish it now.  Please!’

Jake was now wearing a stubborn expression, but Zoe was firm, as she always was.  ‘That’s enough Jakey.  Come over here, so I can check the state of that nappy.

Jake stood up and walked across to the door, where Zoe was waiting for him.  She patted his bottom.  ‘Oh well, no need to check further, that’s got to be changed before we go out.  Up you get, on the table.’

She led him by the hand to the changing table in the corner of the nursery.  It was a solid wooden chest of drawers, painted light blue, six feet long with a padded top to make it comfortable for Jake to lie on.  The padding had a cover of yellow oilcloth with a pattern of sandcastles, bucket and spades on it.  Jake climbed up onto it, using the matching stool that stood next to it.  He lay down, knees up and feet apart.  Zoe opened a drawer, pulled out one of Jakey’s padded cotton nappies, and closed the drawer again.

She undid the poppers at the crotch of Jake’s shorts.  ‘Bottom up.’  Jake lifted his bottom from the table.  Zoe pulled his shorts up out of the way, and pulled his plastic pants down to his ankles.  ‘Bottom down.’  She pulled the Velcro sides of his wet nappy open, and had a quick look inside.  ‘That’s fine, just wet.  Bottom up again.’  Jake did what he was told, and she pulled his wet nappy out from under him, and patted him to let him know he could go down again.  She fastened the Velcro back up again, and posted the wet nappy in the swing top bin at the end of the table.

Zoe went over to the sink, and rinsed through a face flannel with warm water.  Then she came back to the table, and cleaned Jake thoroughly.  He had to lift his bottom up again so she could clean that all over too.  ‘Keep that bottom up.’  She put the flannel aside, and slipped the clean nappy under him.  ‘Good boy.  Bottom down.’  He did as he was told.  Zoe opened a tub of Sudocrem, and applied it generously with her finger up the crack of his bottom.  She wiped her finger on a tissue, then fastened the Velcro on Jake’s nappy, keeping it nice and tight, so nothing could leak out.  ‘Bottom up.’  She pulled his plastic pants up again, fastened the poppers on his shorts back up again, and helped him down from the changing table.

Zoe rinsed the flannel through, and washed her hands.  ‘Good boy Jakey.  Come on then.  Let’s get your trainers and your coat on.’  She led him out of the nursery.

Five minutes later Jake was strapped into his seat in the back of the car, and they were on their way to the supermarket.  Was he dressed as a child?  Well yes, in a lot of respects.  Was it so blatant that people would realise what was going on?  No, or at least he hoped not.  Mummy would look after him anyway.  Jakey smiled at her in the car mirror.  She smiled back.

Zoe is 38, Jake is 34.  They have been together for two years, and married for 18 months.  This is an episode from a longer story that tells how they met and what happened in the years to follow.  Some of it has been written, most of it has not.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought it was very cute. It is definitely worth taking the time to read. I would very much like to read more. I would have gladly given it a like but I ran out this morning. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello  I would like to make a few comments, about the story.

The story had a pretty good start to it , but the problem I am having. is the ending 

with couples ages leaving you to wonder, if there would be a part two.

As it is written the age of the couple should of been in the beginning.

not the end.

Please finish the story. 

• 4 weeks later...