LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

put my cat to sleep today.

Sorry to hear that, and for your lose of a close family member. Not an easy thing to have to do, even when you know it’s the best thing. 

He will be there to greet you once again, when your time comes. I like to believe in that myself. 

I had to do that to my tomcat August 4th 2017 and it still hurts, then 7 months later I lost my boxer  who was 18 months old he died unexpectedly died. Still sad over both.

Sorry for your loss.. Yes you should feel better for him since he's no longer in pain.

It's all about the quality of life..

Once again I'm sorry for your loss there will be a day when you remember the good times and you'll smile just thinking about him..

My cat was diagnosed with Feline AIDS in January. He had stopped eating five days before. I took him home and kept him for six more hours before going back to the vet. I feel guilty for a) not talking to him more on his last day; b) I stayed with him until the injection was finished, but I wish I had gone to the other side of the table and kissed him on the lips like I usually did. I cried for two days. I only had Shadow for three years. He would have been 14 this year in March.

As I get older, it never gets any easier for me to say goodbye to any of my animals. I can still name each and every one, remember their faces and unique traits about each. I have been truly blessed to have those experiences and the memories too. Remember the good stuff, not the end.