LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Online dating

I’m curious what apps people use and what strategies they’ve found effective. I think I’ve exhausted Bumble for the time being and need to switch apps.

I have a good friend that used plenty of fish .com and he is urinary incontinent the lady he met didn't care about his diapers.

They are married now 

Your better bet if you want someone into it like you is probably Fetlife.con 

I have used tinder and POF a long time ago with success from both. I honestly think that whichever platform you use, you need to prioritize what you want. If it's a serious relationship or just someone that's ok with diapers that you can be with. 

Obviously if you go in search of finding someone who is into diapers, you will have a much harder time compatibility-wise.

In my personal experience, finding a wonderful person that met my basic relationship needs was first and acceptability for kink took a back burner. I was open and honest about it before the relationship got serious and she was accepting of me. I really couldn't ask for a better partner.

In closing Alex, listen to the Love in brief podcast. They have a few episodes on  finding that one special person.

• Like 1

I have never used an online dating service. I think I might give it a try, but for guys it's a really tough gig; no need to get into the reasons why because if you're a guy, you already know. Not that I'm a hard sell. I've got my ducks in a row and ABDL fetishes aren't all that important to me. 

I've just noticed that these girls who've spent a lot of time using apps like Tinder, Bumble, POF, etc. get so used to guys pandering to them that they tend to get super picky after just a few guys. They get spoiled for choice, and just spoiled in general. Of course, not every girl, but plenty.