LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is this ok?

Bumble_Bee_J

Question

Not sure where I should ask this but I guess this is as good a place as any.

Do you ever feel like what we are into (ABDL) is wrong and strange?

There is so much pressure in the media about what is socially acceptable. I find it very hard to accept what who I am sometimes. I can go for weeks or sometimes months trying to "get over" this fetish but never can.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

11 answers to this question

Think of it in these terms:

everyone has their vices. Everyone. Some people drink, some do drugs, others turn to gambling. You like to wear diapers and act like a baby. And really, when you stack that against booze, drugs, and gambling, does it really seem all that bad?

Baby girl J 

Once you learn to accept yourself for who you are and you know keep our lifestyle to ourselves unless with others like us in private you should be fine.

As for wear diapers even in public is fine as long as you conceal it well.

Of course there are many cities in the world now that you could get away with being open about it but I think we shouldn't forced ourselves into others but do accept ourselves for who we are and when in the privacy of our own homes we should be able to be our true diaper little selves.

• Like 1

Been into this my whole life, all the way back to childhood, and including when I was still a toddler. I’m now 54 years old. I started early, and when through years of thinking there was something wrong with me, and it was wrong. It took a long time, especially back in the days of no internet. But, I came to terms with it, and learned there is absolutely nothing wrong with what I do, and how I feel. Your feeling are natural, but you need to get to a place where, you are ok with it. It can take some time, and visiting sites like this, to help you work through to where you do feel ok with it. Keep in mind, you’re not the first, or the only one to have these feelings. Many of us have been there. The simple straight forward advice, relax, have fun, and enjoy it, don’t sweat any negative thoughts. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Baby_Girl_J said:

Thanks for everyone for answering my question.

I was a little worried that I would offend people.

You are welcome, and no one will, (or should) jump on you for being curious, and asking a question, no matter what it is. You want to be comfortable with who you are, and asking questions and talking about things, is the thing to do. 

Just keep in mind, to check around (the website), on the subject on any questions. There may already be a post, or discussion on the subject out there already. If you happen to ask a question that has already been covered in a post, then you might be “jumped on”. Not that you should be! You should be respectability, informed the subject is covered elsewhere, and where to find it.  Just for the record. ? 

On 7/13/2019 at 6:45 AM, Baby_Girl_J said:

There is so much pressure in the media about what is socially acceptable. I find it very hard to accept what who I am sometimes. I can go for weeks or sometimes months trying to "get over" this fetish but never can.

Even as someone who wears diapers permanently I still fight the same feelings you are describing from time to time.  Just today I contemplated not wearing a pink diaper to work because I felt ashamed to do so.  I even went back into my house I got a plain white diaper should I need to change at work. 

With ABDL feelings you never really know what side of the crib you are going to wake up on day to day.  The important thing is to be honest with yourself and to accept yourself for the unique individual you are.  The great thing about ABDL feelings is you can be discreet about them.  The world does not have to know you desire to be a little or that you desire to be diapered.  The only person that needs to accept this about you is you.

For years I fought my desires to be a baby girl and I basically lived life miserable.  Now that I have given in to those feelings I am emotionally in such a better place even if I feel ashamed about it from time to time.  For some of us, diapers are that important.

The good thing in today's world is it is so easy to realize you are not alone with your feelings.  Although this fetish is unique there are many more people just like you that feel the same way.  This forum is a safe place for you to share your padded feelings and desires regardless of what they may be and no one will judge you for doing so.

Yes I do feel it why are we this way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I do feel it why are we this way

I’m not sure if its a quirk from being on the Autism Spectrum Disorder for me anyway kind like my quirk where i laugh in the wrong situations like after i talk i laugh its embarrassing not to mention how laugh when obviously the situation at that moment isn’t supposed to be funny

It is weird and strange, but that's life for you. Not everyone will like you and you can't make everyone happy. I'd been given that advice ten years ago and haven't really made sense of it in my own terms until recently.

Be yourself on your own terms. If you want to be a little in public then go for it. You will get opposition, new ideas and concepts typically do, but as long as you're within your rights then no one can fault you for it. Alternatively you can also keep this side of yourself as an aspect of who you are as a person and not define yourself by it, if that makes any sense. Either way, love yourself. If you don't have yourself on your side then you are fighting a losing battle for sure.

I know I'm late to the party. I'll tell you my story.

I discovered my DL side at age 13.  By the age of 15, I had convinced myself that there was something wrong, and that I must have a problem. So I stuffed the desire to wear diapers way down deep inside. And I thought I was over it until one afternoon when I was in my early 20s.  Again I thought a grown man shouldn't be doing this, besides, guests might smell something a little off.

And this pattern kept up through my 30s, 40s, and 50s.  I still have lingering feelings of needing to keep my diapers a secret. It's getting better, though. 

You're among friends here.