LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Profile Ages

As part of the ongoing effort to keep minors out of this site, we're conducting random & not-so-random checks of peoples profiles. We're looking to see that the Date-Of-Birth & the "real age" correlate appropriately. This is a useful tool for catching minors. However, everyone should check their profiles and make sure that your information is up to date. Remember !......Profile ages DON'T update automatically as time passes. As an example, I found someone who had a 6-year discrepancy in their information. However, that's how long they've been a member here, so that one simply hasn't kept their data current. No one will get banned without  fair warning. So, no need to worry about Admin over-reacting to stale information. Nevertheless, I urge everyone to help us keep this site free of underagers. Check your profiles and update them as needed. Thanks for your help, everyone ! ???

1 hour ago, spoonchicken said:

As part of the ongoing effort to keep minors out of this site, we're conducting random & not-so-random checks of peoples profiles. We're looking to see that the Date-Of-Birth & the "real age" correlate appropriately. This is a useful tool for catching minors. However, everyone should check their profiles and make sure that your information is up to date. Remember !......Profile ages DON'T update automatically as time passes. As an example, I found someone who had a 6-year discrepancy in their information. However, that's how long they've been a member here, so that one simply hasn't kept their data current. No one will get banned without  fair warning. So, no need to worry about Admin over-reacting to stale information. Nevertheless, I urge everyone to help us keep this site free of underagers. Check your profiles and update them as needed. Thanks for your help, everyone ! ???

Spoony I am sending you a PM about this.