LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings From a New Baby

Hi, I'm Autiesaurus. I've been an abdl for a few years now, but always knew I wanted to be a baby from my earliest memories. I came over here from ADISC mostly because I'm interested in the "incontinence desires" forum that they don't have/allow over there. I have the same name there so you can drop by and say hi if you want.

I'm interested in all things baby, and am super excited because I'm moving into my own place that I'll have all to myself for the first time ever next month, and I'll be able to delve as deep into little space as I want. Im asexual though so it's never been a sexual thing for me, just something that feels good and makes me happy.

Last thing is that I'm autistic, so apologies in advance if I say anything unintentionally weird or odd, just point it out and I'll correct as necessary. Excited to be here and meet you all!

Hi and welcome to DD Antiesarus. It’s nice to meet you, and glad you joined us. There’s lots of fine likeminded people here. I think you’ll fit right in, and enjoy the site. 

I can understand how excited you must be, getting your own place, and having the freedom to explore more of your little self. 

Well, now all that’s left to do is, pull up a highchair, relax, have fun, and enjoy! See ya round.

6 hours ago, Autiesaurus said:

I'm interested in all things baby, and am super excited because I'm moving into my own place that I'll have all to myself for the first time ever next month, and I'll be able to delve as deep into little space as I want.

Hello and welcome. Congratulations on getting your own place! Speaking from my experience, wearing diapers and getting into littlespace is super relaxing, but hiding it from your roommates is quite stressful. I'm glad that very soon you won't have to worry about that anymore. I've found that this is a great community, so come on in and stay awhile.