LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaperboy looking for a LTR Mommy!

DiaperboyEddie12

Hi there I am currently in Tennessee where i live right now with my mom and stepdad which I help my mom with different things like driving her for appointments and to pay the bills and such.  Though I do wish to find me a LTR mommy who is ok with changing my diapers and loving me for who I am.  

I have tried this before though no results.

As for the LTR part of the relationship I just wish for a nice lady to grow old with who I can share life with. One who can go to the movies with long walks do dinner nights and such.  

Though I want a nice lady for the relationship I do not wish for anyone older then 49 or younger then 35 as I feel that the right age is between those ages I put before this writing.  I do wish for having kids of our own and if I could adopt kids that would be awesome as well.  I believe there are many kids out there who just want a home of their own.  

Though if we do have kids or get to adopt kids the diapers will never be known as that is something that is not to be known.  There is no reason to let that out of the closet.  

Movies I like to watch are Action adventure sci-fi rommantic dramma and so forth.  I also like different tv shows like Law & Order SVU, CI and such.  I also like comedy's 

I also like to read books on different topics of Marketing and how to do things.

I am a big believer in  Law of attraction and I will be working on using it to get a nice lady to be part of my life.

Thank you for reading!

Archived