LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Think they’ll ever make a good pull-up?

I’ve been musing on this for a while now.  Does anyone think there will ever be a good ABDL pull-up?  I applaud Bambino’s attempt at it but in my opinion they just weren’t up to snuff.  I’d love to see a pull-up with an all over print design (multiple prints if possible), with thick and thirsty padding that won’t clump and a design that hugs your body All over.  

Thats the dream at least until someone figures out how to make one.

i think there will be one day. it's just a lower demanded product compared to the super/ultra/mega/ultimate absorbent plastic-backed diapers, sometimes with a cutesy print. and the bambino pull-ups were/are crap! they felt great, possibly the softest and most comfy pull-up i've ever had, the print wasn't too over-the-top (i'm more DL, not AB, i don't care for the cutesy prints personally). but the damn things leaked on the second wetting! and it wasn't even a big wet, either! total let down! 

also, i sort of think that diapers are an easier thing to engineer and put together than pull-ups. diapers are less stretchy, custom fitted with the tapes, plus the tapes help hold it all up and together. pull-ups are quite more stretchy, have less of a custom taped fit (since they have no tapes), and rely entirely on the stretchy waistband to hold the thing up and together. too tight of a waistband, and it's uncomfortable, in the least. to be tight enough to hold up a fully loaded ABDL variety/style pull-up, your circulation would be cut off! 

two pull-ups have come close to the proper answer. the abri-form/foil/flex pull-up is very nice, holds a good amount, takes a small booster nicely, and is comfy. but it could hold more, have higher leg guards and padding, and could have a softer waistband. the other (oddly enough) is depends adjustable underwear... basically a pull-up with tapes! i don't remember much of it, having last worn it back in my early 20's, but i remember it fit well, didn't sag much because of the tapes and was comfy . maybe i'll get some more one day and refresh my memory. 

maybe one day some manufacturer will combine the comfort of the bambino, leg guard, larger padding and capacity of a quality diaper, and the tapes of the depends (and a spash of color/patterns, if you wish!) into one, magical, wonderful ABDL uber pull-up!! :D 

From what I’ve seen, most AB diapers have specs adopted from existing medical diapers, and then prints are added. If someone is doing the same with pull-ups, you’re going to get a medical-grade of retail-grade pull-up with prints.