LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many Diapers have you worn at one time?

Over 10 years ago I put on 4 that was the max I could fit.  Though they were cheap depends.  The new AB Diapers i am not sure if I could do it as they cost so much money.  Plus it is a waste of money in my thoughts.

• Like 1

I had a pack of attends that I had to get rid of so i put the remaining 8 on just to see what it was like. Just as expected, hard to walk and do a lot of other things.

I think it was like ten(?), disposables of various brands and sizes (larger sizes and lower capacities towards the outside) and five or so cloth flats folded and layered in between somehow. 

I have a thing for really thick padding. 

Usually I wear four disposables where the innermost is boosted with an insert, and the inner three are adapted to seep through to the outer, a bed mat over that against accidental leaks, then some flats and four more disposables on top. Mind you I don't wear daily, it's like a special treat that get to I enjoy when I have the time. Lying on a side is obviously out of the question with that, and walking is not really walking, more like waddling. 

6 various abdl brand's when ever me or my girlfriend get an unused diaper from the factory and it has a punch or some other serious defect like missing tapes bambino I'm looking at you we put in a box till new years eve when we take them all out and I wear many as my girlfriend can fit on me then she wears the remaining diapers and we put one good diaper over it and plastic pants to prevent leaks

Probably 2.  In the past when I went out of town Christmas shopping I would sometimes put on 2 diapers for convenience. I usually get my diapers from thrift stores and they are more like store brands, good for maybe 3 hours or so.  With one diaper on over the other, I can just pull down the outer diaper, remove the  inner diaper, bull the remaining diaper back up and I'm good for a few more hours.  That's more important in summer where it's hard to sneak in a fresh diaper to a restroom.  In winter I can always tuck a change under the sleeve and armpit of my heavy winter coat.  Can't do that in summer with a t-shirt.  Now when out of town I wear  a premium diaper good for at least 7 to 8 hours.

I haven’t done this in years, but when I was pretty new to diapers and all I could get were Depends, circa 2003 or so, I put on maybe 8 at a time. Still not as thick as two molicares.

I stopped double diapering myself with disposables, but if I’m at home, especially bedtime, and peeing a lot I’ll put

in two cloth with a stuffer, or one cloth and multiple stuffers.

Probably 2.  In the past when I went out of town Christmas shopping I would sometimes put on 2 diapers for convenience. I usually get my diapers from thrift stores and they are more like store brands, good for maybe 3 hours or so.  With one diaper on over the other, I can just pull down the outer diaper, remove the  inner diaper, bull the remaining diaper back up and I'm good for a few more hours.  That's more important in summer where it's hard to sneak in a fresh diaper to a restroom.  In winter I can always tuck a change under the sleeve and armpit of my heavy winter coat.  Can't do that in summer with a t-shirt.  Now when out of town I wear  a premium diaper good for at least 7 to 8 hours.

How about taking a backpack with you when you’re out during the Summer? A couple of extra diapers,some rash cream, if needed, or baby powder, plastic bag for wet diaper..... some shopping....

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I never carry a backpack.  Never.  Then you could possibly take a chance on someone at the store entrance opening it up and checking the contents (bombs, knives, guns and all that).  Most stores I go to have signs that say, "Leave all backpacks at the front of the store".  I'm all about keeping a low profile and no backbacks or things that could draw extra attention to me (even though I know anyone over the age of 6 carries a backpack these days).  I never use rash cream, powder, wipes or anything.  Since I wet, I just take a plastic grocery bag in my coat pocket to bag the wet diaper and toss it when I change.  I use family restrooms so it's not like I'm changing my diaper in a stall with others around.  Still, I like being discreet and in summer it's now easier to just use a premium diaper that will last 6 or 7 hours instead of Goodwill diapers that should be changed after 3 hours or so.  Double diapering worked OK for the 2 or 3 times a year I went out of town running errands.

I never carry a backpack.  Never.  Then you could possibly take a chance on someone at the store entrance opening it up and checking the contents (bombs, knives, guns and all that).  Most stores I go to have signs that say, "Leave all backpacks at the front of the store".  I'm all about keeping a low profile and no backbacks or things that could draw extra attention to me (even though I know anyone over the age of 6 carries a backpack these days).  I never use rash cream, powder, wipes or anything.  Since I wet, I just take a plastic grocery bag in my coat pocket to bag the wet diaper and toss it when I change.  I use family restrooms so it's not like I'm changing my diaper in a stall with others around.  Still, I like being discreet and in summer it's now easier to just use a premium diaper that will last 6 or 7 hours instead of Goodwill diapers that should be changed after 3 hours or so.  Double diapering worked OK for the 2 or 3 times a year I went out of town running errands.

Never thought about wearing more than one diaper I might try it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, in my adolescent years, I probably had over 20 diapers of various sizes on at one time. Sure, not the most functional, but GOD was it sensual! Now that I'm older and wiser, the most I typically have on at once (a combination of baby diapers as stuffers and adult diapers of various sizes) is around 7 diapers. My most typical combination diaper is a adult medium AB disposable diaper of some type (currently my go to is a Bambino Bellisimo) with 2 vintage white Medium Goodnites as stuffers, a Large Bambino UltraBianco, and then another medium vintage Goodnites as a stuffer (all white Goodnites diaper), a large Attends with waistband 6 tape diaper over all of that taped with a vintage baby plastic diaper of some type to tape the top tapes to. I soak heavily and often wet the outer baby diaper, usually the back of the Attends, and then at least the inner layers before leaking as I am a side and stomach sleeper. I LOVE my THICK, crinkly diapers (in case you couldn't tell)!