LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Those who are either incon or working to be incon

Well, there is that and given what I’ve done I can’t fault you for feeding that way.  Just keep in mind that incontinence will affect your employment opportunities and your social life since you’re starting down this path so young. 

I ive already been working for six years dealing with my incontinence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, there is that and given what I’ve done I can’t fault you for feeding that way.  Just keep in mind that incontinence will affect your employment opportunities and your social life since you’re starting down this path so young. 

It was for fun at first but then i got true incontinence so its still fun but not much

It was for fun at first but then i got true incontinence so its still fun but not much

How long did it take to achieve incontinence by choice even though you dont have a voluntary choice anymore

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2019 at 4:42 PM, Clr224 said:

I’m not so sure. The need for incontinence may be so strong that without it you are not as happy as you could be. Therefore that need being satisfied one is more willing to move on to other things. Just a thought.... When I lost urinary control I became consumed with losing bowel control as well. After I achieved that completely my outlook is as good as it ever was before I lost urinary control. Don’t ask me to explain it because I can’t. I just know the end result has been good for me

I agree.  Achieving total incontinence satisfied a long held and deep seated need for me and I’ve been quite satisfied.  My point was that becoming bladder and bowel incontinent at a much younger age adds complications if you are working full-time, dating, or starting a family.  So, I was recommending that anyone seeking to become incontinent at a relatively young age give serious thought to the ramifications of the impact it will have on most aspects of daily life. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

When I’m at work I make sure I check my diaper every couple of hours and change if needed to avoid leaks. I don’t worry so much about it at home but do often suddenly become aware that I’m completely saturated.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Suzie said:

When I’m at work I make sure I check my diaper every couple of hours and change if needed to avoid leaks. I don’t worry so much about it at home but do often suddenly become aware that I’m completely saturated.

Same here. At home I don't worry but often find I am very wet 

• Like 1

I was totally incountaince for 3 weeks dripping 24/7 nonstop going through diapers fast   Then when rubbing one off the lube stays moist because the urine keep the lube wet. I wet through the day with out diapers and had to put them back on. I had to clean the tile floor because it was totally wet with urine. If there a person who gets into dripping and wetting on self im your man slave   

I'm not incontinent, I wear for leakage, mostly dribbles, so if I want I can make it the whole day on one diaper. I am medically retired, at this point I would like to just be a better dribble, constant, without thinking. Then I would have a more lugit,,,, reason to wear, at my age people really would not think twice about me wearing diapers. I wore to work for 3-4 yrs. and wet them, I went into out house's and changed mine. (I had to use them, I worked outside). 

I have put up with #2 being my worst problem, chronic constipation I almost think having both pee and poo just flow would be better. I have gotten plugged up so bad with poo that I end up in the hospital. I do enema every day, because I can't poop at ALL. That sucks. Poo in a public place would be embarrassing .

Is there any meds that really work to keep the poop loose? I have tried a lot. with no help.

I am on morphine 24/7 and had my chronic constipation before starting meds. (people say the meds cause it, But I know better). I also have had hemorrhoids for 20 plus yrs. 

2 hours ago, foreverdl said:

I'm not incontinent, I wear for leakage, mostly dribbles, so if I want I can make it the whole day on one diaper. I am medically retired, at this point I would like to just be a better dribble, constant, without thinking. Then I would have a more lugit,,,, reason to wear, at my age people really would not think twice about me wearing diapers.

If you have leakage/dribbles, you are incontinent... it doesn't have to mean having no control at all!

There's no shame in choosing to wear diapers if you have any sort of leakage, nobody else will know the exact extent of your incontinence.

• Like 1
I'm not incontinent, I wear for leakage, mostly dribbles, so if I want I can make it the whole day on one diaper. I am medically retired, at this point I would like to just be a better dribble, constant, without thinking. Then I would have a more lugit,,,, reason to wear, at my age people really would not think twice about me wearing diapers. I wore to work for 3-4 yrs. and wet them, I went into out house's and changed mine. (I had to use them, I worked outside). 
I have put up with #2 being my worst problem, chronic constipation I almost think having both pee and poo just flow would be better. I have gotten plugged up so bad with poo that I end up in the hospital. I do enema every day, because I can't poop at ALL. That sucks. Poo in a public place would be embarrassing .
Is there any meds that really work to keep the poop loose? I have tried a lot. with no help.
I am on morphine 24/7 and had my chronic constipation before starting meds. (people say the meds cause it, But I know better). I also have had hemorrhoids for 20 plus yrs. 

Have you tried Mirilax and Lactulose , I have ended up in the hospital from constipation myself( last time was in august , one of my doctors quit and they prescribed my lactulose ,so a chronic health problem turned into an emergency ) I also have dealt with Rhoid's & anal fissures due to hard stool ,i take mirilax in the morning and lactulose at each meal and have 4 soft bowel movements a day .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Have you tried Mirilax and Lactulose , I have ended up in the hospital from constipation myself( last time was in august , one of my doctors quit and they prescribed my lactulose ,so a chronic health problem turned into an emergency ) I also have dealt with Rhoid's & anal fissures due to hard stool ,i take mirilax in the morning and lactulose at each meal and have 4 soft bowel movements a day .

Thanks,

I have tried mirilax with stool softeners, didn't work, I just bought some Lactulose off the internet ,I don't think its supposed to be sold without a Dr,  and I thought it would be something to take oral, the bottle says to use it rectal, in enema ? I did it one night and I got a very good clean out, but it lingered for a few hours. I only used a small amount, it called for one part to 2-3 parts water,  that would be a bottle a night . I use about 3 quarts water twice every night, and baby shampoo is the mildest on my insides, I have used different soaps before, and had bad reactions and bleeding hemorrhoids from to rough of a clean out. I guess I need to look for a an oral Lactulose. How much Lactulose do you take at each meal?

Sorry I just looked and what I got is Sorbitol, I think its the same idea? but I need to search out Lactulose

Thanks,

I have tried mirilax with stool softeners, didn't work, I just bought some Lactulose off the internet ,I don't think its supposed to be sold without a Dr,  and I thought it would be something to take oral, the bottle says to use it rectal, in enema ? I did it one night and I got a very good clean out, but it lingered for a few hours. I only used a small amount, it called for one part to 2-3 parts water,  that would be a bottle a night . I use about 3 quarts water twice every night, and baby shampoo is the mildest on my insides, I have used different soaps before, and had bad reactions and bleeding hemorrhoids from to rough of a clean out. I guess I need to look for a an oral Lactulose. How much Lactulose do you take at each meal?

Sorry I just looked and what I got is Sorbitol, I think its the same idea? but I need to search out Lactulose

Rectal is only for encephalopathy coma patients, take 30 ML by mouth at each meal ,I put it in my coffee ,rectal will not help with constipation ,oral does wonders ,all waste is in my diaper by 8 PM , if you are really backed up, on the first day take about 90 ML within about 2 hours it will clean you out , then just start taking it in the 3 times a day smaller dose to remain completely regular . And yes ordinarily in the US you need a prescription it's OTC in the rest of the world .There a pretty good article on Wikipedia about or if you have questions ask away ,I am easy

Yes Sorbitol is same idea, slightly different but basicaly are interchangeable .they are both used for diabetic candy sweetner and for laxative effect in larger dose .

7 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Rectal is only for encephalopathy coma patients, take 30 ML by mouth at each meal ,I put it in my coffee ,rectal will not help with constipation ,oral does wonders ,all waste is in my diaper by 8 PM , if you are really backed up, on the first day take about 90 ML within about 2 hours it will clean you out , then just start taking it in the 3 times a day smaller dose to remain completely regular . And yes ordinarily in the US you need a prescription it's OTC in the rest of the world .There a pretty good article on Wikipedia about or if you have questions ask away ,I am easy

Ok, that answers my questions, but will the Sorbitol, GeriCare brand, 70%w/w ,  work same as the Lactulose?

Ok, that answers my questions, but will the Sorbitol, GeriCare brand, 70%w/w ,  work same as the Lactulose?
Yes , Sorbitol will work the same pretty much ,it will soften your stool and promote larger and more frequent BM's .

3 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Yes , Sorbitol will work the same pretty much ,it will soften your stool and promote larger and more frequent BM's .

Cool, thanks, I will wait a few days I do want to be home for at least 24 hrs before trying this:baby_smiley3: