LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Those who are either incon or working to be incon

This is a quick question.  

How do you know when it is time to change your diaper?  Like some people like it soaked and some not so soaked.

If i am at work I don't want a soaked wet diaper.  

If it is messy well there is no question I will go and change that right out.  Unless I am on the register.

Thank you all in advance

The easiest method is changing at scheduled times.  My routine is to shower and change in morning after breakfast; then after lunch after I’ve messed my diaper; and finally before going to bed. Sometimes, an additional change may be necessary if I’m urinating very heavily, typically in the afternoon or in the middle of the night. 

• Like 1

Not incon myself, but I think it would be harder for people with no feeling below the waist to not realize how wet they were getting.  I can't see much of a difference in how wet you feel your diaper is if you are incontinent or just wear for fun.  I really don't know, so I'm just guessing.  Maybe always being in diapers 24/7 and wetting, you get used to feeling wet, but I would think you could still tell when your diaper is getting to the point it needs to be changed.  You can decide if you want to change it before it's really soaked, like when you are at work so it doesn't get so heavy it sags and might start to leak, or at home just letting it fill up and droop.  I think either way you would still be aware of how wet your diaper was getting weather you wet on purpose or wet reflexively.

Not incon myself, but I think it would be harder for people with no feeling below the waist to not realize how wet they were getting.  I can't see much of a difference in how wet you feel your diaper is if you are incontinent or just wear for fun.  I really don't know, so I'm just guessing.  Maybe always being in diapers 24/7 and wetting, you get used to feeling wet, but I would think you could still tell when your diaper is getting to the point it needs to be changed.  You can decide if you want to change it before it's really soaked, like when you are at work so it doesn't get so heavy it sags and might start to leak, or at home just letting it fill up and droop.  I think either way you would still be aware of how wet your diaper was getting weather you wet on purpose or wet reflexively.

Thats good your not incontinent but do you voluntarily wet or mess your diapers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can gauge when my preferred diaper is nearing it's limits by how high I feel wetness in back. If you pay attention you'll find certain characteristics with any diaper to let you know something about it's remaining capacity.  How far you push those limits is up to you.

Bettypooh

When at work I tend to change part way through the day (early afternoon) as a just incase as some times my diaper padding  is already breaking due to my activities ie up and down a ladder under desks . I would rather change even if the diaper is no where near saturation then risk a self made puddle in a server room.

• Like 1

Since I have to CIC 5 X's a day ,I use that as a change point, since your having 85 % of a change ,i just have my aide go 100% ,i am always wet to some degree or straight up messy .

Messy gets immediate change ,wet doesn't phase me .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Since I have to CIC 5 X's a day ,I use that as a change point, since your having 85 % of a change ,i just have my aide go 100% ,i am always wet to some degree or straight up messy .

Messy gets immediate change ,wet doesn't phase me .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

What does CIC 5x5 mean?

• 1 month later...

ok its been only 2 days but so far i worked those 2 days  from 10 to 16 and i changed round 1 (just after the rush hours) but its when my diaper started tobe unconfortable both time ( 2 or 3 wetting , ) home same i wait till the diaper doesn't feel confortable anymore  depending if i stay home or leave if i leave and i know im wet ill change first but if stay home ill wait till i get unconfortable

I change 3-4 times a day.  I put a clean one on in the morning after showering. I change an hour or so after lunch when the bowel movement triggered by the meal completes. I change again in the late afternoon and again before going to bed. I try to change before it’s absolutely essential because the diaper has reached its capacity.

I change 3-4 times a day.  I put a clean one on in the morning after showering. I change an hour or so after lunch when the bowel movement triggered by the meal completes. I change again in the late afternoon and again before going to bed. I try to change before it’s absolutely essential because the diaper has reached its capacity.

are you severely dual incontinent

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

I’m not quite sure what the adjective “severely” connotes relative to incontinence, but yes, I have no bowel or bladder control.  When it happens, it happens.  I can speed the process along, but I can’t stop it. 

I’m not quite sure what the adjective “severely” connotes relative to incontinence, but yes, I have no bowel or bladder control.  When it happens, it happens.  I can speed the process along, but I can’t stop it. 

What caused it

1 hour ago, scif788 said:

What caused it

I made a personal choice to become incontinent so I would have a “legal” reason to wear diapers. I’ve been a DL since at least the age of 3.  I believe my incontinence was mostly by choice, but there may have been some natural forces involved, too.  The reason there is some doubt is that I remember my doctor telling me during a physical exam for Boy Scout camp when I was 10 that I might start wetting again when I got older.  

I made a personal choice to become incontinent so I would have a “legal” reason to wear diapers. I’ve been a DL since at least the age of 3.  I believe my incontinence was mostly by choice, but there may have been some natural forces involved, too.  The reason there is some doubt is that I remember my doctor telling me during a physical exam for Boy Scout camp when I was 10 that I might start wetting again when I got older.  

By doing just wetting and messing your pants when you felt like

By doing just wetting and messing your pants when you felt like

Did you start out wetting and messing your underwear i do that

Did you start out wetting and messing your underwear i do that

Usually at home though

I’ve gone beyond simply voluntarily wetting or messing when I want to.  I’ve been using diapers off and on for more than 50 years.  In the years before I retired, I finally achieved nighttime incontinence and was wetting while I slept.  After I retired, I committed myself to becoming fully incontinent, a goal that was impractical while I was working.  Once I made the decision to begin using diapers full-time, I was surprised at how quickly incontinence became a natural action.  Urinary incontinence came first, I was wetting with little or no conscious awareness.  Within a year or so, the bowel accidents started.  Now, they have become an unconscious event. Many nights, I’ll mess my diaper while asleep.

Yes.  Back when I was a kid (probably as old as 14) I messed my pants.  That was one of the reasons I was still wearing diapers on trips when I was 16 years old, although by then, the diapers were supposed to be "just in case."  I did it at home and got caught sometimes.  However, I also messed my diaper while traveling on family vacations.  The last time I can remember happened when I was 13 and I didn't do it on purpose.  

• Like 1

I’ve gone beyond simply voluntarily wetting or messing when I want to.  I’ve been using diapers off and on for more than 50 years.  In the years before I retired, I finally achieved nighttime incontinence and was wetting while I slept.  After I retired, I committed myself to becoming fully incontinent, a goal that was impractical while I was working.  Once I made the decision to begin using diapers full-time, I was surprised at how quickly incontinence became at natural action.  Urinary incontinence came first, I was wetting with little or no conscious awareness.  Within a year or so, the bowel accidents started.  Now, they have become an unconscious event. Many nights, I’ll mess my diaper while asleep.

Yes.  Back when I was a kid (probably as old as 14) I messed my pants.  That was one of the reasons I was still wearing diapers on trips when I was 16 years old, although by then, the diapers were supposed to be "just in case."  I did it at home and got caught sometimes.  However, I also messed my diaper while traveling on family vacations.  The last time I can remember happened when I was 13 and I didn't do it on purpose.  

I like that you lost control completely im 26 ive been urinary incontinent since after high school and i think im losing control of my bowels because ive been having alot of messy accidents

I like that you lost control completely im 26 ive been urinary incontinent since after high school and i think im losing control of my bowels because ive been having alot of messy accidents

I also messed my pants at 14

1 hour ago, scif788 said:

I also messed my pants at 14

What is the cause of your incontinence?

If incontinence is a problem with one medication, sometimes there are alternative medications that don’t have that side effect. 

Well, there is that and given what I’ve done I can’t fault you for feeling that way.  Just keep in mind that incontinence will affect your employment opportunities and your social life since you’re starting down this path so young.