LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

And not just physically but emotionally, mentally. I just recently started accepting myself as an ABDL. I started trying to slowly get more and more involved. I wanted to finally try wearing for myself. Before, I only wanted someone to do it for me, but I was finally ready to own it. I found someone who was willing to help me roleplay, get into a digital little space. 

But my trip to the store didn't go like I planned. I got overwhelmed and had a brief panic attack and had to go hide in housewares for a bit. Then, the partner I found gets to know me and my situation and decides they have to split. Not that I blame them. I'm an effing train wreck. 

My wife acknowledges that this is a part of me, but doesn't want anything to do with it and doesn't want to hear about it.

I live in a backwoods area of the south.

And while I know there are other AB's out there in the world, I dont know of a way to help myself. I see a therapist,  I'm on medication, but still the only thing that I want is to Express this part of me in a way that hurts no one. 

I'm sorry that you're feeling so low. I haven't been wearing much at all over the last two years, and during that time I've been very depressed at times. It's nothing to do with my fetish though, I'm just lonely and feeling kind of stuck.

I guess the best advice I could give you is to try to get yourself out there and be friendly with people outside of your fetish. Even if you force it at first it'll make you feel better. Think about your AB or DL tendencies as icing on the cake of life; if the cake isn't ready, you can't put the icing on! 

Human beings are social by nature, so if you're not feeling like you've got a friend or family member to lean on, then you'll be looking to other things - like your diapers - to fill that void. Even if you indulge yourself in your fetish, you'll be sad without people in your life who you enjoy being around.

That's my best advice. I hope it helps!