LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I used to chat to a lady some years ago who was more of a governess/matron figure who had some fiercely original ideas about diapering and feminization and all things disciplinary  and expected all her "charges" to pursue 24/7 diapering. Does anyone else prefer a governess figure or strict nanny as opposed to a mommy?

I think you may be talking about governess X she was very interesting. She use to do videos and had a website 

I think I would prefer a mommy to meet my little needs but I did enjoy reading things on governess x site 

My “mommy” does have a dominant side.  She is both loving and strict at the same time and that’s the way I prefer it.  She is currently enforcing diapers at night due to my increase in bedwetting frequency 

I like the idea of forced feminization in clothing and maybe a wig but nothing else.  It would be fun to be made to wear panties and bras and mini skirts and thigh hi boots, leather skirts and frilly under wear and humiliated with  photo taking and French maid outfit serving her lady friends. . This could be fun but I am not a sissy but I think it would be a real blast. Disciplines and diapering with locking rubber pants and spanking would be acceptable.  Not sure this is what you are looking for as an answ

1 hour ago, diapered charles said:

I would prefer a strict governess type of authoritarian figure over a mommy type. I’m more into femdom, humiliation, and being submissive. I just want to be used and controlled.

Great comment and I agree, a forceful governess 

I definitely wished my wife was like this.  We have tried living a FLR lifestyle but it is simply too hard for my wife to be constantly strict and mean.  I have even tried paying her off with lavish gifts in exchange for her iron fist but you just simply cannot change someone's pesonality.

I would kill to be with a woman that spent all day making sure I tend to all her needs and takes pleasure in humiliating me constantly.

1 hour ago, MarkSmith said:

I definitely wished my wife was like this.  We have tried living a FLR lifestyle but it is simply too hard for my wife to be constantly strict and mean.  I have even tried paying her off with lavish gifts in exchange for her iron fist but you just simply cannot change someone's pesonality.

I would kill to be with a woman that spent all day making sure I tend to all her needs and takes pleasure in humiliating me constantly.

I would think women like that are few and far between. Most women need some kind of loving attention and for those that prefer the submissive role 24/7 it’s just more fantasy than reality. I know in my case as a single person it’s always just going to be a fantasy to be diaper dominated and babied 

4 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

I would think women like that are few and far between. Most women need some kind of loving attention and for those that prefer the submissive role 24/7 it’s just more fantasy than reality. I know in my case as a single person it’s always just going to be a fantasy to be diaper dominated and babied 

I would agree but I believe that they do exist.  My wife and I have delved into both the cuckolding lifestyle and chastity scenes and there are wives who are extremely dominant and controlling on more than a regular basis.  I believe that that woman out there exists.