LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Those who have trouble controlling your bowels, how often do you mess yourself?

Add me to the growing list of users starting to have bowel issues after years of being diapered 24/7 for a bladder issue, I now have at least 2 unexpected bowel movements they just start with no warning.  I let my urologist know and he was not surprised or concerned about the issue neither was my family doctor Im guessing its a semi regular occurrence for people who are IC to develop dual IC over time. Bladder issues are easy to deal with and accept but it was harder to accept the fact I now have bowel issues to contend with I now just head to the bathroom to cleanup and change and Iry not to worry about it. 

Add me to the growing list of users starting to have bowel issues after years of being diapered 24/7 for a bladder issue, I now have at least 2 unexpected bowel movements they just start with no warning.  I let my urologist know and he was not surprised or concerned about the issue neither was my family doctor Im guessing its a semi regular occurrence for people who are IC to develop dual IC over time. Bladder issues are easy to deal with and accept but it was harder to accept the fact I now have bowel issues to contend with I now just head to the bathroom to cleanup and change and Iry not to worry about it. 

Me too on vacation i had a lot of bowel issues i pooped my pants 3times on three different occasions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On 8/14/2019 at 11:11 AM, Rob110 said:

Same here it happened today without any warning. My Doctor wasn't concerned either when I told him. 

I hate to bitch ,but I am going to ....
Just got outta the health jail ,after a week stay , I have been IC 27+ years , i am pretty open and accepting of all things ,but I have my limits, I found one during this visit.

All the nurses and personnel ,completely cool non sealant about it , making reassuring/supportive comments.

But for me Sunday through Saturday being on a total liquid diet ,and having to drink 5 complete Go Lytely bowel preps meant I was shit Vesuvius, and my bed my ground zero , I don't think I need to enumerate the cheap diapers that leaked everywhere due to the rate , consistency and volume of tail pipe emissions .

And hearing things like "it's normal" "your supposed too" " your not messy, your my job" " its not disgusting ( when i am ready to choke on my own smell)".
Just really seem lame ,never before have I had to do back to back bowel prep, where no body but God is in control for 5 days, they had a commode ,but due to my lack of mobility and lack of awareness until diaper was overfilled it wasn't an option . I felt like that hospital room is where my dignity went to die , I am completely chill with the 4 or so messy diapers a day at home ,but in a hospital they just barely get you cleaned up , and taped up when your saying "I need to be changed again is infuriating " . Sometimes nurses would change 9 or 10 in a row ,before getting to leave and someone coming to do it awhile .
Rant off

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
I'm bladder and bowel incont. I always use my diaper because I don't know I need to go potty until I feel it in my diaper. 
I normally just use diapers also , my bladder has a mind of its own ,and my bowels are medication controlled, it just feels so totaly wrong to empty every last crumb of food in your body into a diaper . I can't say no at home ,however the medication i use does keep me empty, as opposed to spending an entire week eating jello and drinking purgative's( there was no solid stool or soft stool like at home , this was all liquid and brown gel ,at home 4 soft stool a day is normal , in the hospital uncontrollable 10 or more an hour was norm ,like I say they would just get you changed and it would be time to be changed ).

I suppose enduring 1 day of that would be less miserable than a week, not there fault it took a week?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

My bladder incontinence has developed gradually over the years to the point where I now wet myself constantly. I’ve messed myself accidentally a few times recently but do try to control it and make sure I head to the bathroom as soon as I get the first signs that I need to poop.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My bowel incontinence involves awareness but complete lack of control, so, by definition, I just go in my diapers.

When it was still partial rather than complete (c. 2014 to 2016), I started out by trying to hold it and trying to make it to a toilet. In the end, I decided to just use my diapers, even though I still had some control when I made that decision. There were a few reasons for that -

1. In general, my campus had a layout that made the appropriate toilet unusually, exceptionally difficult to reach, which affected everything else.
  2. I was keeping a continence journal at the time. At the point where I abandoned toileting entirely, I'd been struggling to make it 50% of the time for the few months prior; for about a month before the decision, I wasn't managing half the time, no matter how hard I tried.
  3. I'd dealt with enough messy diapers that exiting class in an orderly fashion to go change was less time-consuming than trying to book it to the toilet and ending up messy anyway.
  • Like 1