LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sammich and Lollipops

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Lolli does have her own channel, but I can't remember what it is..... Lolliangel maybe? 

Anyway, as for dredging up this post, I went to their channel tonight and it is empty!!!!!! ? 

everything s gone except for a 2019 compilation vid....which is cute, yes ( and as said above lolli is adorable) 

anyone know or hear anything about this???? I wish they posted here so things like this could be discussed factually instead o f us just guessing ? 

i just hope the channel didn't get torn down because of some silly content violation or other nonsense?

?????????

Qwack

Ok, I just looked them up again last night and all their vids and content is back up. Don't know what happened, but what ever it was is done and all their stuff is back.....enjoy!? 

• 2 years later...

Annnnnnd...as of today, youtube vids are all gone.....again!!! *sigh* anyone know anything?? Or follow them on other channels etc???? :sad:

• Sad 1
On 6/27/2022 at 8:59 AM, square_duck said:

Annnnnnd...as of today, youtube vids are all gone.....again!!! *sigh* anyone know anything?? Or follow them on other channels etc???? :sad:

I know they had a Patreon by the same name but haven't subscribed to it for a while

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Found a US(?) counterpart to sammich and lilipops..user name is "nk3o mom and dad" the young ladys name is 'kidden', and her cg/ daddy is ' hoshi' ....kidden reminds me ALOT of paige from mindlessly diapered....and she is.....stunningly adorable...and 6 feet tall ?....( Yes I am a sucker for tall blonds....can we say adorable!!??!?

She is a "regresser"....and I guess recently "discovered" her AB side, since she is exploring many AB  style diapers....she used to only wear goodnites before.....

Anyways, check out thier vids....go to the oldest ones first if you want to see her progress from just an age regresser to more an AB  little....

• Thanks 2