LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do we have the right to wear?

Do we have the right to wear diapers?   

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do we have the right to wear

• Yes
    • No

Your pop caught you wearing, and he said, no way!
That hypocrite wears 4 diapers a day
Man, living at home is such a drag
Your mom threw away your favorite diaper bag......

Bust it!

You've gotta fight.....for your right....to wear diiiiiiii-apers!!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The right to life, liberty, pursuit of happiness, if it makes you happy to wear diapers, and you are not impacting someone else,  not making someone change you, not making others smell your waste,  you are being decent about it, who cares?

• Like 1

What I've spoken of in my previous response is a legal right, as has been determined by the US Federal Government's Courts. It has nothing to do with "human rights" or any other self-interpreted meaning someone wishes to assign to the word "right". How things are elsewhere I do not know which is why I specified "USA". It is something I've researched well as it had importance to me back when I was actively and publicly advocating for the LGBTQ community to wit:

There are still laws on the books in places here which make it illegal to wear clothing of another gender. Our legal system does not prevent them from being on the books or even from having such laws newly-legislated; it only prevents them from being enforced once they are found to be unconstitutional. The ruling which gives us this right was based on someone wearing a T-shirt which had what is generally deemed a curse-word printed on it, which they were prosecuted for. Their argument was that their prosecution violated their 1st Amendment right to free speech, which had already been ruled to extend to the written word. In the decision which cemented this right as ours, the Courts clearly expounded that the right extended to the wearing of any clothing by anyone, and that at a Federal level is was only directly applicable to groups who had been given specific legal protections against discrimination as that is all the US Constitution allowed directly, but indirectly the ruling was also applicable as a limitation on all States who are not as limited in scope of their legal powers. Since a diaper is clothing it is therefore legal and indeed your right to wear one anywhere in the US.

Where the States and their subdivisions may enact laws is in regards to legal standards regarding what they deem to be offensive, but only as far as levels of lewd exposure of what they deem to be genitalia and underwear but not to extend any further than that. And moreso there has just been a Supreme Court ruling which says that the right of free speech extends to the use of profane words in public. You'll soon be seeing "Fuck" brand clothing on the racks in stores and in online shops, which further solidifies the prior ruling of clothing choice being a 1st Amendment protected right in the US as the brand name will be visible when worn by design.

Personally I don't agree with all of the above but that matters not- this is the law of this land. My own beliefs are that we should be considerate of those we're living with and around, as well as being considerate of how our choices and actions could affect the ABDL community at large. I see no wrong in wearing diapers under clothing even if it is sometimes unintentionally exposed. I'm OK with in-sight wearing in places where such may be expected, such as PRIDE events and conventions related to the subject, and even in areas where the community would be tolerant of it at any time. What I am against personally is when someone wears openly with total disregard of others around them- especially children- or when they expose their diapers intentionally under clothing as a means of causing other people to react to it. TBH I would love to have a world where I myself could wear more openly, but I don't see that happening for me in my lifetime. This paragraph is just my opinion- not a legal allowance or restriction which is what this thread is about- and if you want to you can find all I've spoken about online. Google it as I neither have the direct references anymore nor the desire to spend my limited time digging them up- and I'm not going to argue those points further. I know the truth and you can too.

Bettypooh

I’m not going to get political with this, mainly because this is probably one of the most pointless things to be turned into a political debate. We’re all human, we all have free will, and within reason we can all do as we please. As for the politics...

23759BE4-DF12-4791-A623-74F3EF8AA0DD.jpeg

• Haha 1

Here’s my take on the subject. 

You have the right to wear whatever article of clothing you feel comfortable in. 

Someone some where will find your choice of clothing offensive. 

Many chose to find it offensive to see an adult in only a diaper in public.

Laws are made to appease the masses and punish the few. 

I myself find it offensive to see overweight individuals wearing swimsuits, yet they are aloud to do so without fear of prosecution. 

I find it offensive to see women with makeup caked on their faces, again with out fear of prosecution. 

What I find to be offensive, you may not, and the masses may not, so what gives you or the masses the right to make a law restricting my choice of clothing to wear that makes me feel comfortable.