LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best friends Baby Private

jmg1217

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Me to man, i'm starving. I just ordered the pizza on my phone. I got some wings and pepperoni pizza if that's cool? If not I can order another." Rick said as they entered his room. "Oh I almost forgot, take off your shoes and socks and leave them near my door. I'm sure you wont mind that" Rick joked.Rick looked under his bed and in his closest, he remembered that there was an old box from when he was a kid. "Alright Max, this box has some old clothes of mine when I was way younger. Let's see if you like anything. Then when we go down stairs we can check out the outfit your mom dropped off. "In the box were some smaller pair of denim shorts, jean shorts, and jean overalls. Along with some super hero and Disney shirts.

Max shrugged and toed off his shoes “I didn’t know you guys had that rule, why the socks too” he quickly obeyed and left his socks following Rick to his room “those are kind of young looking Rick”

Rick smiled a bit as it wasn't a house rule but Max didn't need to know that. "Ya man, it's something my parents asked. They didn't want me to get my sweaty shoes or socks on the carpet so they said the rule goes for me and my friends." As Rick watched Max look around he said, "Sorry man, it's all we got. You came into the house of giants haha. But you can wear one of my shirts if you want?"

Rick winked as he said, "You are most welcome slugger. But ya I am curious..to see what your mom dropped off." Rick tried to contain his smile as best he could, he picked out a matching shirt and top that had Mickey mouse on it. Rick then pulled the bag from the sink and handed it to Max saying, "well what did she get you?"

Max opened the bag and looked on in horror “wow these are awful, I mean they would be great for a toddler but why me” he groaned “do I have to wear these, I mean I could just sleep in. What I have on”

Rick shook his head slightly and said, "Sorry dude, your mom was really specific with this request. You don't have to put them on now, but when we you go to bed it's a must. But it's up to you, you can put them on now or later."

MAx  considered for a minute well, I’m not super comfortable but the outfit is awful, do I have to shower or anything tonight? He looked to Rick for guidance 

(hey maybe have one of thier friends from school come over or something embarrassing) 

"Again man, you're going to have to wear it. Your moms order. You can bathe later, I thought we could go to the Jacuzzi after pizza and then you can wash off after." Rick said

Suddenly the door bell rang as Rick said, "That must be the pizza." When he opened the door his eyes got big and said, "Mark? Is that you? When did you start delivering pizza's? You wanna come in?"

Mark replied, "Heey what up Rick, I forgot you lived here. I'm doing this to get some cash before going off to college. My shift is ending so ya why not, I got an extra pizza from another house that didn't want it." As Mark enetered the house he saw Max and said, "Is that Max too? WHat are you holding? Is that your night time jammies or something?"

Rick stepped in and said, "Back off Mark. His mom is making him wear these when she is gone, only when he goes to bed though. It's not like he wants to wear these."

Mark giggled and tried to contain his laughter. He said, 'Fine, but if you need any other clothes my brother just grew out of his. He's 5 now." Mark then tried again not to burst out laughing.

Mark replied, "Ya Rick said it was cool, I brought an extra pizza. Besides you might need help feeding your self cause your just a wittle guy."

Rick slapped the back of Mark's head and said, "Dude chill with that i'm serious. Anymore of that attitude towards Max and you have to go.. Now you two go sit on the couch while I grab some plates."

Max blushed at the comment and looked triumphant when Rick came to his defense. He looked at mark then back at his friend “how come he doesn’t have to take off his shoes Rick” he blushed slightly looking down at his own naked feet

Rick didn't noticed Mark's shoes as he replied, "Oh good eye bud, I hadn't noticed. Guess I was too focused on the pizza. Mark, take off your shoes and leave them by the door,  house rules." Rick then looked down at Max and said, "Go ahead and pick out something to watch on the TV i'll be there in a second with plates."

Mark looked at Rick and said, "Wait i've been over here plenty of times, when is that ever a house rule?" Mark didn't want to argue with Rick since he was already in hot water with him. He took off his shoes and headed towards the couch. He looked over in the kitchen and Rick had his back turned. Mark then said in a soft tone to Max, "So shorty, we going to watch Barney or something? That's what a kid like you likes right?"

Max flushed red. He looked like me wanted to tell rick but he didn’t want to be seen as a tattletale so he glared at the other “ no I don’t watch Barney, I watch big kid shoes, you know I’m bigger then you right”

• 2 weeks later...

Mark rolled his eyes, "Look you may be older by a year, but I have a good foot on you. Besides if you asked anyone, who would they say is older? Me or the tiny wittle boy right here."

Rick came over with the plastic plates and napkins He started to put the pizza on the plates. He looked up and got a little suspicious, "Is everything ok guys?"

Max huffed “fine, you ok, they’d say you’re older... but that’s not true so” he stopped looking embarrassed when Rick returned he looked up “nothing, everything is ok. Let’s eat, I’m hungry and we still need to figure out what to do about my clothes and stuff” Max went to take a slice of pizza

Rick was a little suspicious but if Max was good, then it was alright. "Well, we can go shopping tomorrow? I don't mind getting you something to wear for the weekend." Rick said as he took a big bite. While he was chewing he made sure to put a napkin on Max's lap.

Mark then found an opportunity and said, "Hey don't worry about it, I can bring some of clothes for him tomorrow...for free. I'm sure Max will look...nice in them."

Max looked down at his lap as Rick put a napkin there and said with mouth full “Thanks rick”

max rooked a bit helpless he just shrugged “thanks, I guess” he went back to eating his pizza” he looked st the clock time seemed to me speeding. He whined “rick do I really need to umm do that thing at 8:30” he looked reluctantly toward Mark 

Rick looked at the time and his eyes went big. "Well your mom is going to bed expecting those pictures buddy. She was very specific on this request."

Mark then giggled as he heard this.

Rick then gave Mark a shady look as he said, "Mark, thanks for the pizza but it's getting late and I think you should leave."

Mark was a little upset but said, "Psh fine, I guess i'll be back tomorrow around noon with the clothes."

Rick walked Mark out and came back to the couch where Max was sitting. He bent over, wiped the boys face and said, "Alright Max, we got about 10 minutes before your mom is expecting those pictures. Let's head upstairs."