LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best friends Baby Private

jmg1217

Rick started to eat his own lunch when he said, "We'll be staying at my house buddy. I told your mom about my parents being out of town and she agreed. We can stop at your place after school so you can pick some things up and then head to my house after."

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick finished too as he grabbed up all the trash and threw it away. "Oh look at the time Max, we need to hurry come on." Rick started to sprint as he then turned around and saw Max was a mile away. He looked around and didn't see anyone, so without asking he put the boy on his back and he sprinted to their next class.

Dispite his age and the perceived embarrassment of this situation Max always loved getting carried. It made him feel safe so for this reason he didn’t complain to Rick he just hugged the older boys neck

Rick felt Max hold on and didn't put up a fight. It wasn't the first time he had lifted Max, but it was the first on school ground. Rick gently let Max down as they made it to the class. Breathing heavily he turned to Max and said, "You ok bud? Sorry I didn't ask, I just didn't want to be late."

Rick surveyed the room, he only saw 2 chairs in the class and they were in the back. ,"lets sit back there, all the other seats are taken. " As Max sat next to Rick, rick noticed that Max didn't have that good of view. He then lifted Max onto his own desk asking, "can you see the front of the class now?"

Max was caught off guard “wooow a little warning maybe” but he recovered “thanks Rick this is better” he sat on Ricks desk kicking his feet as he did eventually dangling the shoes from his feet

Rick leaned back as he was still easily able to see the front. Every once in awhile he would put his hand on Max's back to keep him steady. He leaned into Max and in a jokingly tone said" Don't you even think about touching your shoes or I will tape them on you."

Halfway through the class the teacher asked for everyone to get in groups of two for the assignment. Rick hugged Max and said, "I got my partner right here."

Max giggled at his friend but went back to listening keeping his shoes halfway in . When Rick hugged him and pulled him back he jerks slightly knocking them off. He sighed in annoyance can I just leave them off for the rest of class please” 

Rick shrugged and said,"Fine but they are staying next to me. I don't want this to go flying across the room like in your last class." Rick took off Max's shoes and set them right beside him. "Alright lets get started on the assignment."

Rick was overlooking Max as he did his assignment. He noticed Max had a few incorrect answers. He then reach behind and said, "That's not buddy. It's suppose to be this...and this." Rick then started to help Max finish, he put his hand on Max's tiny hand and help navigate all the right answers.

Rick felt Max lean into him more, when he looked down at Max he looked into his eyes. He paused for a second and said, "Um...well the professor said we could leave once we were done. And I believe that was the last of it. Now lets put on your shoes and we can head to your house."

Rick smiled and said, "Of course buddy." But instead of handing him the shoes, Rick put on Max's shoes one by one. After they were tied he lifted Max on the ground and they headed out.

Once they got into the parking lot, Rick held the door opened for Sam. "Do you need help getting in?"

Rick laughed a little and said, "Really bud? But you're almost 20? But I guess I can see that happening." They then pulled into Max's driveway and Rick said, "Well since your mom isn't here I guess i'll have to help you pack some things. Now lets hurry so we can go back to my place."

Max froze “ummmRick do you have a key, at forgot mine and moms not here so unless she gave you one earlier we can’t get in the house” he looked worried “do you have anything I could wear at your place”

Rick's eyes got big as he said, "Really Max? No I don't and your mom is long gone by now. I don't want to try and break in with the alarm on." Rick paused for a bit and said, "Well I don't have much in your size, except for the night time clothes your mom dropped off. But you can wear my shirts? I feel like we may have to get you an outfit tomorrow or something though. It's fine, I got you buddy. Let's go to my place and we can order some pizza?"

When they parked in the driveway Rick opened the door and said, "You can leave your school stuff down here.Let's look in my room for something. Oh, if you want we can hit up the jaccuzi later? That sounds pretty relaxing right?"