LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cage

Not to sure if this the right place or not so here goes. I am thinking about buying a chastity cage to wear while I am diapered. The thought is to wear it as much as possible, I am talking day after day, locking myself in and posting the key back to myself in X amount of days...I am not going to post the key I am just making a point haha. I am just wondering what are the negative effects? Could it actually alter the size of my penis for instance?

Thanks for any advice.

Long-term chastity use does not permanently shrink your penis, no. Most people report that after spending months to years in chastity they take 24-48 hours to achieve "full" erections, but that's it. The penis isn't a muscle, it's a membrane. As long as you aren't injurying yourself, there shouldn't be any longterm sideeffects.

That being said, the longer you wear chastity, the smaller the cage you'll be able to fit into. 

On 7/7/2019 at 12:23 PM, BabyRob85 said:

Not to sure if this the right place or not so here goes. I am thinking about buying a chastity cage to wear while I am diapered. The thought is to wear it as much as possible, I am talking day after day, locking myself in and posting the key back to myself in X amount of days...I am not going to post the key I am just making a point haha. I am just wondering what are the negative effects? Could it actually alter the size of my penis for instance?

Thanks for any advice.

The biggest negative about wearing diapers and a chastity device is hygiene.  After wearing diapers and a chastity cage for a week straight with no removal the smell was repulsive when my wife finally decided to let my lil wee wee out.  All this despite bathing throughly multiple times a day and using Q-tips to reach the hard to wash places.

The are a lot of benifits to wearing a chastity device while diapered as well.  For some, it will keep you in diapers.  Many men after having an orgasm want to remove their diaper.  Being constantly aroused should keep your desire for being diapered fueled.  Additionally, your diaper leaks less as your wee wee is guaranteed to be pointed down and also wets more towards the middle of your diaper.  It is also easier to wet because your little guy is not stuffed against padding.

58 minutes ago, BabyRob85 said:

I have read about some chastity cages having catheters with them, do these extend to the bladder?

I think you can purchase ones that do but most just insert into the urethra.  If you do have one that extends into the bladder I would be very concerned avout getting a urinary tract infection.

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 3:11 PM, deacon said:

I think I am going to pass on  this device and stick to locking rubber pants even the three lock system, much more comfortable and I am betting better feeling.  

In any event it is no more playing with baby's fire hose although it did not put out much of a fire in its confined condition.

The best part about being caged and diapered is the double security layer encountered to prevent unauthorized personal entertainment !

Whether that secure condition is to be exposed or hidden from view is another element of humiliation.

A question to ponder if wearing thigh high hose & garter belt and those thigh locking pants is that some kind of new fad fashion ?

Or put another way - Why do you have locks on the hem of your thigh pants ?

• 1 year later...
On 7/7/2019 at 12:23 PM, BabyRob85 said:

Thanks for any advice.

Can I just ask why you would want to alter or change the size of your penis first ? I am a sissy too and I love my diapers, and have worn a cage for fun with my wife, but never to hurt myself or even think of altering my penis. I refuse to go through hormones or anything that will affect my penis. Breast aumentation I did but only for appearance. I'm sorry if it sounds wrong, but I would never do anything that would endanger my penis.

6 hours ago, Transfusionelle said:

Can I just ask why you would want to alter or change the size of your penis first ? I am a sissy too and I love my diapers, and have worn a cage for fun with my wife, but never to hurt myself or even think of altering my penis. I refuse to go through hormones or anything that will affect my penis. Breast aumentation I did but only for appearance. I'm sorry if it sounds wrong, but I would never do anything that would endanger my penis.

Wearing a chastity cage does not endanger ones penis/clitty penis at all. Provided one adheres to proper hygiene necessities everyday and inspection. With that said, cages do tend to keep your clitty penis on the small side with very little room for "expansion", unless with permission. I have noticed over the past year, that my own clitty penis has retreated more and more, of which is a pure astounding sensation of excitement/arousal...........especially during self playtime:whistling:

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2020 at 8:38 PM, SrDiapCaged said:

Wearing a chastity cage does not endanger ones penis/clitty penis at all. Provided one adheres to proper hygiene necessities everyday and inspection. With that said, cages do tend to keep your clitty penis on the small side with very little room for "expansion", unless with permission. I have noticed over the past year, that my own clitty penis has retreated more and more, of which is a pure astounding sensation of excitement/arousal...........especially during self playtime:whistling:

Thats exactly what I am saying why on earth would I want my penis to retreat ? that just sounds like you don't want your penis. I use a cage to have a more powerful ejaculation without the erection, when I am being rectally stimulated by my wifes strapon. When I have sex with my wife whether its anal or vaginal, I have no problem with an erection and ejaculating is usually very powerful because I practice ejaculating with a cage.

• Like 1

I’ve often wondered what it would be like to wear one but at my age my sissy clitty doesn’t get as excited as much anymore, not to mention having nobody to tease me or take care of me.

So I just enjoy my diapered and little time as I can 

I wear a full steel belt, thankfully have found under diapers, unlike plastic and silicone devices, after a wet wipe, there is no smell on the belt anymore.

Due release on the 12th November and very looking forward to it, will have completed 90 days.  I do get regular releases for cleaning, shaving etc, and the occasional orgasm.

Then 2nd December, will be starting a one year lockup, 9 orgasms guaranteed, I can earn more, I can also loose more, and can earn extra time, going to be fun, certainly diapered is it much more, the belt is much more comfy, the padding helps.  Pair of jeans over the top, no one would know.