LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bowel incontinent challenge

Well I don't know if this is TMI or not.. but daddy and I like butt plugs.. for their intended purpose...and after using the large one of my set I easily poop for a day or two till my muscles contract back. So wearing those might help. Just sayin. 

Bowel incontinence by choice, let’s see, yes I would chose this. 

Well I actually did chose this a long time ago as part of my wanting to need to wear diapers 24/7. 

Goals achieved! 

I am now both bladder and bowel incontinent after years of training. 

Do I regret not being in control, no!, I only wished I had better diapers back when I first started as it may have not taken as long to achieve my diaper dependence as it did. 

On 9/3/2019 at 6:29 AM, incondl said:

Messing while you sleep can possibly be the same while awake. You’ll find that over time while never holding back you’ll mess several times in any given 24 hour period. For me it’s always within a short time after you eat. The same holds true just before or after you wake up. It’s just a matter of automatic body reflex. So you cannot have it both ways. Letting it happen on its own means just that and always. Any time you hold back just means you are still in control somewhat. Once you are there messing in your sleep might happen more often if your body determines it needs to. 

So far, My bowel is trained to work only after I get up in the morning and have a few cups of coffee.

Evacuation comes on swiftly and completely.

No need to push, It just comes out!

Must be a gravity thing...

Aren't you just urinary incontinent?

now its dual during vacation i messed my pants without any control im going to the doctor this week to see whats going on and on the bus back i had messy accidents then too so i dont know whats going on. tbh im a little scared and this morning i messed my pants while feeding my dog

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

On 9/8/2019 at 1:35 PM, Pootattoo said:

So far, My bowel is trained to work only after I get up in the morning and have a few cups of coffee.

Evacuation comes on swiftly and completely.

No need to push, It just comes out!

Must be a gravity thing...

Might be gravity at work but the longer you keep it up it’ll happen more frequently except smaller amounts. I generally go 2-4 times in any given 24 hour period. It usually happens within a couple of hours of eating. 

Might be gravity at work but the longer you keep it up it’ll happen more frequently except smaller amounts. I generally go 2-4 times in any given 24 hour period. It usually happens within a couple of hours of eating. 

okay its been feeling that way after i eat i sometimes have an urge to poop

so yep im bowel incontinent

i pooped my diaper in bed this morning i was half awake then finalky got up And took off my diaper

23 minutes ago, scif788 said:

i pooped my diaper in bed this morning i was half awake then finalky got up And took off my diaper

I hope it’s what you want. It is for me. Over time you’ll not give it a second thought. 

On 9/10/2019 at 8:34 AM, scif788 said:

are you incontinent by choice mine is medical but we can still be friends

Both. Lost urinary control due to accident. 5 years later I wanted bowel control lost. Now I’m both & satisfied 

• Like 1
On 7/7/2019 at 7:09 AM, incondl said:

Are there any takers? I hope so because I’ve sure been asked enough about it. Let’s start the discussion now! 

I am definitely interested! I wonder if there are terms to get started? Goals? I guess I wouldn't want to half-ass any sort of challenge.

1 hour ago, DiaperedJulia said:

I am definitely interested! I wonder if there are terms to get started? Goals? I guess I wouldn't want to half-ass any sort of challenge.

No there are no terms & the goal is pretty clear I think. Uncontrolled bowel movements of that is something you want. Some people do it occasionally & that’s not what this is about. 

On 9/10/2019 at 8:11 AM, scif788 said:

As a rule I generally don’t go while I’m sleeping but within a short time after waking & getting up & moving around I do. I prefer that happen before I shower because it’s happened in the shower as well which creates a clean up hassle at least for me. 

Whether urinary or bowel or dual hygiene is a major consideration. Skin creams, disposable wipes, quality diapers, plastic coverings & antibacterial soap all need to be within reach wherever you are. 

Skin creams, I find, are not all the same. I used Medline Remedy Calazime and never have had any rash since using it. How about others?

After you are fully incontinent consider doing an enema if you need to be somewhere and you don’t want to have a accident. Dinner with friends or a wedding would not be the right time for that. So when I’ve got that going on I’ll do a deep enema & I won’t poop for a minimum of 24 hours & maybe a lot longer. Be sure to follow it up with a probiotic to keep the digestive system working correctly.

I forgot internal deodorizer! How could I have forgotten that? They are a MUST! I use either Nullo or Chlorofresh. Both work extremely well to mask odors. 

For those of you actively working toward this I hope you are getting more comfortable when the feeling strikes you do nothing to hold it back. That is key. No matter where or when. That part of training actually tells the mind that’s it’s ok to do so. You’ve been conditioned to do otherwise. It takes time. A lot of time but in time you really won’t think about it any more. After that it just becomes automatic. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2019 at 1:46 PM, incondl said:

For those of you actively working toward this I hope you are getting more comfortable when the feeling strikes you do nothing to hold it back. That is key. No matter where or when. That part of training actually tells the mind that’s it’s ok to do so. You’ve been conditioned to do otherwise. It takes time. A lot of time but in time you really won’t think about it any more. After that it just becomes automatic. 

I wish I could join in with you all but right now I am not able to.  But the day will come.

I wish I could join in with you all but right now I am not able to.  But the day will come.

O h it wasn’t by choice neither is my urinary incontinence. I guess after awhile dealing with UI my bowels decided hey i want to join in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately bowel issue can start after you have been dealing with bladder issues and diapers for a few years,  I am now experiencing multiple bowel accidents a week and seem to be slowly increasing in frequency both my Doctor and Urologist were not surprised or worried its happening. I am glad I am protected when it happens and so far my diaper has contained it but I would never wish for dual incontinence as bowel accidents are just to messy. 

• Like 1

It is something that I would like. Today for instance I have had 2 messy accidents. 1st, I was about to take a shower so I thought I would mess but I then realised I left something down stairs, upon walking down the stairs I noticed I was filling my nappy with very little control. Once I was in the front room I decided to change (I find the clean up surprisingly quick, just a minute or 2) and I figured I would shower later on. 2nd accident, back to going to shower. I was in the middle of wetting before my shower when I noticed I was also filling my nappy...Must have been all the fruit and the cup of coffee I had for breakfast.

1 hour ago, DiaperDean said:

It is something that I would like. Today for instance I have had 2 messy accidents. 1st, I was about to take a shower so I thought I would mess but I then realised I left something down stairs, upon walking down the stairs I noticed I was filling my nappy with very little control. Once I was in the front room I decided to change (I find the clean up surprisingly quick, just a minute or 2) and I figured I would shower later on. 2nd accident, back to going to shower. I was in the middle of wetting before my shower when I noticed I was also filling my nappy...Must have been all the fruit and the cup of coffee I had for breakfast.

If it is something you want then begin now. That what I did & never looked back

15 hours ago, scif788 said:

O h it wasn’t by choice neither is my urinary incontinence. I guess after awhile dealing with UI my bowels decided hey i want to join in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I understand as there are days that I have to wear diapers as if I do not I need to get another pair of pants.  As well I make a really bad mess.  If I go to Knoxville to do Uber eats well then I have to wear as that is a hour drive both ways and well do not want to make a mess and have to turn around and go home as it is just to far.

• 2 months later...
On 10/8/2019 at 2:46 PM, incondl said:

If it is something you want then begin now. That what I did & never looked back

I would do, but maybe in the near future when things get sorted. It's an odd feeling, when braking wind or pooping in a nappy just feels right...