LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bowel incontinent challenge

Over the years I’ve had several people ask how I made myself bowel incontinent & they wished for the same thing for themselves. Well let’s start a thread here where we can start and support each other through the process. It is a journey to be sure and there are pitfalls along the way but I’m confident you can achieve it the same way I have. Here we discuss supplies needed, clothing needed and the mental preparation needed to get going. We can work through all aspects. And over time you will find yourself fully bowel incontinent for life and how complete you will feel afterwards. Are there any takers? I hope so because I’ve sure been asked enough about it. Let’s start the discussion now! 

I’ve thought about starting something like this for a long time now but didn’t want to commit to being on here so much. That is up until now. 

Over the years I’ve had several people ask how I made myself bowel incontinent & they wished for the same thing for themselves. Well let’s start a thread here where we can start and support each other through the process. It is a journey to be sure and there are pitfalls along the way but I’m confident you can achieve it the same way I have. Here we discuss supplies needed, clothing needed and the mental preparation needed to get going. We can work through all aspects. And over time you will find yourself fully bowel incontinent for life and how complete you will feel afterwards. Are there any takers? I hope so because I’ve sure been asked enough about it. Let’s start the discussion now! 
I’ve thought about starting something like this for a long time now but didn’t want to commit to being on here so much. That is up until now. 

Sure if i could afford that many diapers i would

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The need/desire has to be greater than the cost. It just has to be. You will need to get the income to support this. Over time you will no longer have a choice and isn’t that what you really want?

The need/desire has to be greater than the cost. It just has to be. You will need to get the income to support this. Over time you will no longer have a choice and isn’t that what you really want?

So far im urinary incontinent i dont want to be bowel incontinent at this time

6 hours ago, scif788 said:

Sure if i could afford that many diapers i would

I'm at that point as well but I'm doing things to make extra money so I can have this lifestyle.

• Like 1

I have periods of incontinence depending on my stress levels at the time. I'm more bowel incontinent than I am urinary. I made a dozen cloth diaper covers with 3 dozen inserts several years ago (some old tshirts and stuff were used to cut down on cost) for just over $140 by borrowing a friend's sewing machine "to mend some clothes" and practicing on scrap material from Value Village. They've lasted well because I don't wash them too vigorously, but also I only need them for about 2-8 months a year. Hope that helps with the cost thing, though money for diapers is definitely a consideration for training yourself to be incontinent. 

• Like 1
I have periods of incontinence depending on my stress levels at the time. I'm more bowel incontinent than I am urinary. I made a dozen cloth diaper covers with 3 dozen inserts several years ago (some old tshirts and stuff were used to cut down on cost) for just over $140 by borrowing a friend's sewing machine "to mend some clothes" and practicing on scrap material from Value Village. They've lasted well because I don't wash them too vigorously, but also I only need them for about 2-8 months a year. Hope that helps with the cost thing, though money for diapers is definitely a consideration for training yourself to be incontinent. 

I just had a horrible messy accident

11 hours ago, incondl said:

I like this challenge idea!  I think it will go well for a few people.  When I start working towards my own Unpotty training I will post here for what I will be doing for the bowel movement stuff like clean up and such.  To help others.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I like this challenge idea!  I think it will go well for a few people.  When I start working towards my own Unpotty training I will post here for what I will be doing for the bowel movement stuff like clean up and such.  To help others.

For those wanting it the commitment level is high. It doesn’t happen fast but when it does happen you will have trained the mind to do it involuntary. No turning back at that point. These days I poop long before thinking about it. 

6 hours ago, incondl said:

For those wanting it the commitment level is high. It doesn’t happen fast but when it does happen you will have trained the mind to do it involuntary. No turning back at that point. These days I poop long before thinking about it. 

I already most of the time involuntary mess myself so why not just be diapered and be done with it.  

On another note I need to get me some nullo pills so as I do not care for the smell.

Do you like pooping in diapers?

Yes but the clean is a hassle

Yes but the clean is a hassle

Only when im alone usually

I’d do this if I was living alone, and had no work comment, 24/7 in diapers, toilet totally out of bounds, only down side for me would be the clean up after soiling my diaper, I’ve done it a few times, used about a dozen baby wipes, and still needed a shower after that, my daily bowel movements are usually about 9:30am, which would take up my whole morning, after I got up I’d stay in my night diaper until I’ve done it, maybe an hour or so to clean myself up, morning tea (coffee) a few small chores before lunch, then I could go to the shops and walk around, knowing that I’m going to wet my diaper discreetly.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I'm certainly up for this challenge as achieving dual IC has been my long term goal. I'm almost 10 months 24/7 now and lack of bowel control is something I'm now noticing much more, especially stress IC

It took me a fair amount of time to prepare myself. In the beginning there was so much to learn. Clothing choices, diapers to use, diaper covering, internal deodorant etc. I would go sometimes in the toilet & sometimes in the diaper. I finally reconciled in my mind that what I wanted with urinary incontinence was bowel incontinence as well. It wasn’t for the fun of doing it either. It was a deep need/desire. That’s when I decided that everything will be done when nature calls and be done in my diaper. I never turned back. When the feeling struck, I went. No matter where. No matter when. Each time I learned something new in how to manage it. I worked on regularity, odor control and types of food to eat. I was serious about achieving my goal. Anyone walking down this road needs to be just as serious because it won’t happen unless you are.

• 1 month later...
On 7/9/2019 at 6:40 AM, incondl said:

It took me a fair amount of time to prepare myself. In the beginning there was so much to learn. Clothing choices, diapers to use, diaper covering, internal deodorant etc. I would go sometimes in the toilet & sometimes in the diaper. I finally reconciled in my mind that what I wanted with urinary incontinence was bowel incontinence as well. It wasn’t for the fun of doing it either. It was a deep need/desire. That’s when I decided that everything will be done when nature calls and be done in my diaper. I never turned back. When the feeling struck, I went. No matter where. No matter when. Each time I learned something new in how to manage it. I worked on regularity, odor control and types of food to eat. I was serious about achieving my goal. Anyone walking down this road needs to be just as serious because it won’t happen unless you are.

I'm almost there myself.

My main goal is to mess in my sleep...

Any tips would be deeply appreciated! ?

Messing while you sleep can possibly be the same while awake. You’ll find that over time while never holding back you’ll mess several times in any given 24 hour period. For me it’s always within a short time after you eat. The same holds true just before or after you wake up. It’s just a matter of automatic body reflex. So you cannot have it both ways. Letting it happen on its own means just that and always. Any time you hold back just means you are still in control somewhat. Once you are there messing in your sleep might happen more often if your body determines it needs to. 

• Like 1
Aren't you just urinary incontinent?

Yes but because of adderall it causes frequent urgency bms and diarrhea and sometimes i dont make it i think i have slight urge bowel incontinence

I already most of the time involuntary mess myself so why not just be diapered and be done with it.  
On another note I need to get me some nullo pills so as I do not care for the smell.

Do you mean me just where diapers 24/7/365 im not sure if want to lose all control