LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Amazon Book: The View from Whitman's Ridge

My latest book is up on Amazon, The View from Whitman's Ridge.

I will be giving a book away next weekend to celebrate this latest book. The second in the Thin Walls Trilogy: Waiting in Diapers. The link to it and all my stories is in the signature at the bottom.

Here's a teaser first chapter from the book:

Chapter 1

SOLD! That's what it said on the sign Jake Whitman was putting up. It was the property he closed on earlier in the day. It should have been a great day. After all, the six percent commission on a $549,000 home sale should be reason enough to celebrate but Jake was feeling like he was going through the motions, doing what was expected of him.

His real estate business, Whitman Realty, was booming. A new factory was moving to town and everything with a roof and an internet connection was selling in days of going on the market. Who could complain in an area where he was making money hand over fist?

On top of that, his home on the biggest and best lot on Whitman's Ridge was paid for with plenty of money in the bank to spare. Jake wouldn't need to work another day in his life if he didn't feel like it. He was well respected in the community and gave generously to charity. It was too bad his wife did not live to see their dreams realized.

Jake still missed Sue. Even after more than 18 months the hole in his heart ached. He'd been plodding along so far by trying not to think about it but every time he saw her picture on his desk he was reminded of the pain he felt at her loss. It was so sudden he'd not had time to prepare. A cruel twist of fate took away his happiness in the world when everything seemed to be going his way.

"Well, you've felt sorry for yourself long enough," Jake said to himself, "time to break out this funk and get on with your life! Sue wouldn't let you mope around like this. Get back to living!"

With that little pep talk to himself, Jake climbed into his white Tahoe and drove back to the office. His secretary smiled and handed him a stack of messages as he walked to his desk, closing the frosted glass door behind him. It was days like these that made him wish he could just go home and slip into a nice, comfy diaper for the evening.

Gee, he hadn't had a thought like that in a few decades. Sue would have never approved and Jake had hidden it from himself and her for nearly 30 years. Not since college, where he met Sue, had he let his kinky feelings for diapers bubble up into his conscious mind.

Jake decided today was going to be different. There was no reason he shouldn't indulge in his long denied, most secret passion. He resolved to leave early that afternoon and stop by the pharmacy store on the way up to his house on the hill.

He returned a few calls and finally decided to leave when his stack was cleared of important items. He couldn't concentrate any more on work. Jake's mind was not on real estate any way. His mind was already diapered and his loins soon would be as well. He told Glenda, his secretary, he was tired and leaving for the day. She wished him well and he left with a plan.

As his drive home approached closer to the drug store he suddenly became very apprehensive. Here he was, in a big white Chevy SUV, his name and company logo plastered down the side, and he was going to go in and buy himself adult diapers? What was he thinking? A 52 year old man in his right mind wouldn't be doing this, he thought.

Jake nearly changed his mind several times but when he arrived at the intersection where he needed to turn, the turn signal was already blinking. He had committed no crime, his life would not suddenly end if anyone found out though his reputation might be tarnished. He had a right to privacy. At least that was the thing he kept telling himself as he exited the big Chevy and walked to the door. He took a deep, relaxing breath and walked inside.

As he looked around the aisles, he saw the bright red signs hanging above each aisle noting the products available in each. The store was nearly as empty as the parking lot. It was 2 o'clock on a Tuesday afternoon and there were only a half dozen cars in the parking lot. He figured most of them were likely employees. The aisle he was interested in browsing was in the farthest corner from the door. Jake decided to walk down the toothpaste aisle first. He needed a fresh tube any way.

Next he visited the vitamin aisle. His stock of vitamin E was getting low. At the end of the vitamin aisle he turned and walked along the very back of the store, past the pharmacist window and turned straight up to the incontinence aisle.

"Darn," Jake said under his breath, seeing the top of someone else's head, browsing in the aisle.

The other person turned out to be a rather pretty young lady. From the back she was about medium height, wearing a short, dark skirt and light, sleeveless blouse. Her slightly wavy brown hair just past her shoulders was shiny and silky looking. Her legs were long and tanned.

The young lady turned as she heard Jake entered the aisle. She had a pleasant face, green eyes and was holding a bag of size small Attends. She displayed a pleasing smile as she saw him approach and he nervously smiled back. He looked at the sizes, trying to get in and out without any undue interaction. Jake looked over the selection and finally decided he needed mediums.

"Excuse me," Jake said as he passed by her to pick up a bag of medium Attends. He couldn't help but notice that the bag of diapers she was holding would probably fit her. He tried not to be obvious with his glance but she didn't appear to be wearing one now, as if he could really tell the difference.

Her skirt was not tight fitting but it hung close to her and it didn't appear to be overly padded any where that he could tell. Her waist was actually pretty small. This made her bottom look pleasantly full but not diapered. Her breasts were firm, round and perky. How Jake missed the company of a woman since his beloved Sue was taken from him.

"So sorry. Pardon me," she said as she looked up to allow him to pass and added hesitantly, "Aren't you Jacob Whitman?"

Feeling a bit flushed at being recognized, he replied with a slight grin, "I think so, that's what it says on my business cards."

She smiled and apologized, "I'm sorry, its just that I've seen your picture in the paper and billboards... well, you look so much taller and thinner than your picture."

"Those were taken a few years ago," replied Jake with slight smile, “I've lost a bit of weight and they say the camera adds 10 pounds.”

He remembered how his wife had gotten him to smile for those pictures. She was killed by a drunk driver only a month after that. He had forgotten where he was and what he had intended, lost in a memory of a happier time. The young lady spoke and he returned to reality of the moment.

"Oh, well, I guess I should leave you alone. I better get these home," she said, tapping the package of adult diapers she carried.

As she walked away, Jake watched her hips wiggle and her beautiful, brown hair bounce. She was probably only 18 or 19 but she seemed confident and comfortable with herself. He finally stopped looking at her and walked off with a package of mediums for himself.

On his way to the front Jake picked up a tube of A&D ointment, baby powder and disposable wipes. That should get him started, at least until he could buy some thick, cloth diapers and plastic pants off the Internet. Those wouldn't be available in any store he knew of.

He reached the counter, hoping to see the cute young lady again but she was already gone. He paid the older lady behind the counter with cash and walked out, a bit embarrassed to be carrying the diapers. A bag of medium Attends wouldn't fit in any of the small plastic bags so he had to carry them in the open.

In the parking lot, he looked around but did not see anyone. He opened the rear passenger door of his Tahoe and was putting his shopping in the backseat when he heard a voice that startled him.

"I am so sorry to bother you again," said the same young lady from the store, "but my car won't start. Would you mind giving me a jump start? I have my own set of cables."

Jake looked at her, his frown turning to a smile, and answered, "Sure, young lady, but we have to stop meeting like this."

She giggled again. Jake liked that. She seemed relieved that he was going to help her. A gentleman always helps a damsel in distress.

"I really appreciate this," she said, "I need a new battery but I don't get paid until Friday. I usually park on a hill but it wasn't enough of a slope to roll-start it."

Now it was Jake's turn to laugh as he remembered his early years with a beat up old Dodge truck with two different colored doors. She pointed at her car at the far end of the parking lot.

Jake asked her, “You drive a stick?”

“Yes, I learned on a manual shift car and always liked them,” she said.

"Get in and I'll drive you over there," he said as he opened the passenger door for her.

She climbed into the passenger's seat. She glanced back at his shopping as she got in the passenger's seat but didn't linger. Well, now she knew, Jake thought, so he stopped fidgeting and got in and drove over to her car. It was an older silver Toyota Corolla, in good shape but with a slightly worn finish and hazy headlights.

"Just pull up here," she said, "I'll get the cables."

She jumped out, bounced to the back of her car and opened the trunk. Jake exited his truck and lifted the hood. From his vantage point, he could see her Attends were in the trunk. Her cute little butt was not diapered, either. Maybe the diapers weren't for her. She walked back with the cables and handed him one end of the red and black cables. He let her connect her side first and then secured his cables, attaching the ground to a heavy engine bracket.

"Give it a try now," Jake said, as he revved the V8 motor to increase the charge rate.

Her car started instantly and he proceeded to undo the cables. He carried them around to the back of her car and she walked back to meet him. With the trunk open, he noticed that she had a load of laundry, the package of Attends and some wipes. She blushed as he stowed the cables in a box containing a few basic tools and auto cleaning supplies.

"Thanks, Jacob, I owe you," she started, "Gosh, this thing is a mess. I've got to get some time to catch up and clean it out."

"You can call me Jake and who can I say owes me?" Jake asked.

"OH, I'm sorry," she said, "My name is Gillian Hammond but my friends call me Jill."

"So, Jill, can I call you Jill?” asked Jake.

Jill nodded, “Anyone that helps me get my car started is definitely a friend.”

Jake pointed at the clothes in the trunk, “I guess you can't get time to wash clothes so you are switching to disposable underwear?"

Now she blushed in earnest and half stammered, "Uh, well, I guess its a long story."

"OH, I'm only kidding," Jake said, "besides, you already know it takes one to know one. Mine are just a size bigger."

Jill giggled again and Jake closed her trunk. He handed her one of his cards and told her that if she ever needed a jump start or a new home to call him. She thanked him and they went their separate ways.

Jake wasn't feeling blue any more, his spirits were lifted as he drove the rest of the way home. He smiled all the way up the hill. Soon, he would indulge in his long denied kink and see where that led. After 30 years in dormancy, he wasn't sure what to expect but he was determined to find out.

Well, I seem to have screwed up and uploaded the wrong file to Amazon by sending "By Court Order" again. I've corrected it but it takes a day or two for Amazon to update the file and go live on their site. I apologize for my screw up.

If anyone has purchased this book in the last day, Sunday evening to now, can you report what is the title page inside the book?

Thanks

Not sure if just uk store or kindle problem. I brought the book but the content is "By Court Order"

The cover page and description are correct

No idea how to report the problem. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Galdamax said:

Not sure if just uk store or kindle problem. I brought the book but the content is "By Court Order"

The cover page and description are correct

No idea how to report the problem. 

What do you see if you select "Peek Inside" from the book page? I guess I'm going to have to pull it down and start over.

OK, Amazon has confirmed they have pushed the new content to anyone that bought the book and had the wrong content.

If you had the wrong book in your copy of "The View from Whitman's Ridge" it should be fixed now.

Please let me know if it is not.

Amazon replied back with this. If you have issues, please try this:

Yes, you can confirm with the readers to check if the updated content is available for them. I'd like to clarify that the updated content can be viewed by them, after they download the updates. We’ve sent an e-mail to customers who own the book to notify them of the update. These customers can download the update through their “Manage Your Content and Devices” page. If you own a copy of your book, you can also download the newer version from this page.

• Thanks 1