LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a RP Partner

[If this belongs somewhere else, please let me know. I want to follow correct protocols]

Hi everyone!

I am looking for someone to RP with online only. I have Kik, Discord, the forum, all kinds of ways.

I am IRL in a relationship and looking for someone to help me let my little side run wild online. 

Looking for someone to RP as a Caretaker, Mommy, Daddy, so that I can RP as an Infant. 

I'm up for any scenario, just PM me if interested. 

• Like 1

Alright!

Jonas was tired. Not your run-of-the-mill long day sort of tired, but more like feeling drained of every ounce of care he had. Between the classroom and the home, Jonas spent so much time doing for others that there was never any time for himself. He didn't realize it, but that was soon about to change.

In the wee hours of the morning, while the rest of the house slept, Jonas sat at his desk. All the lights in the house were off, save the single desk lamp illuminating the keys. At the moment, Jonas was doing nothing except enjoying the silence. No one calling, "Mister, hey Mister," and no one else saying, "hey Daddy." As much as he loved them all, spilling yourself out for so many requires an equal amount of pouring in to. And he felt empty. He went to one of the parenting forums he frequented, and asked what he thought was an innocuous question: "Does anyone else wish they could be treated like one of their kids again?"

A short back and forth followed, some agreeing some disagreeing, and one lone person announcing they were "wine drunk and didnt care who knew it." Meanwhile, a lurking set of eyes watched the post, knowing that feeling Jonas was speaking of, and they set about to help Jonas find what he was looking for.

23 minutes ago, jan241989 said:

Do you want me to call the parents mom and dad

Let's say that, right now, "Mom" and "Dad" are the only things Jonah is allowed to call them. They don't reveal their names or say who they are. We also don't know how Jonah got into the possession of "Mom" and "Dad" but that's where he finds himself when he wakes up in the morning.

Jonah opens his eyes as a bright ray of sunlight pours in through the open window billowing the pale yellow curtains. He stretched out his arms and legs slowly waking up from a deep slumber. Though still half asleep, knew two things were wrong. One he was surrounded by white bars. Two, he felt something cold and wet on his backside. He sat up.

Jonah: ummmm....Hello! Anybody there?