LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bras for cross dressers/sissies

Presuming that you have done the research to determine your size cup and whether you want the traditional back closing

or the more easy front closing type. In the cup determining factor are you going to need to fill it out by artificial means

or other method.

Having a professional bra fitting may help to get the right size perfect for the individual.

Not having that gumption it is a trial and error event - hopefully not having to return merchandise to often.

Ebay and major stores (at least what is left of them) are the least expensive and best for the trial and error fitting.

Have your measurements and knowledge of sizing ready to avoid unnecessary ambiguous guessing.

Cross dressing for simple cross dressing clothing worn over the bra can be subdued hidden blending for the SISSY

however the effect is like a black bra worn under a sleek sheer tight fitting blouse revealing all to be seen. Having

pronounced cups (bullet bra) eliminating no doubt as to the status of the SISSY.

• 2 weeks later...

As long as you have the band size then most stores should had a large enough size, i wear a 42" and most places i go can go up to 44". If your wearing breastforms avoid plunge and push up bras, other than that most work.

On 7/21/2019 at 8:57 AM, Kaede said:

As long as you have the band size then most stores should had a large enough size, i wear a 42" and most places i go can go up to 44". If your wearing breastforms avoid plunge and push up bras, other than that most work.

I agree. I’m a 44” and some places even have a B cup. 

• 1 year later...
On 7/21/2019 at 8:57 AM, Kaede said:

So very true.........there is quite array of 42C bras out there for me. In fact, I love the ones that HommeMystere sells.

• 1 month later...

I found a 38B and 42C on ebay, both cheep bras, About 8 bucks each and both are pushup style.  The 42C fits comfortably with or without my forms, but with forms it pulls them a little to close together to look real.  The 38B came with a size extender, as if they knew it would be popular for CDs.  I actually fill the B cup nicely and the pushup style enhances them and also gives me some cleavage.  

• 3 weeks later...

One important thing to remember is that bras are not all the same size or shape, even if they are listed as the same band and cup size. 

I multiple bras in the same cup and band sizes, and one is a fairly good fit, the others seem to be anywhere from half to a full cup size bigger.

Most companies make and sell large 40"+ band bras. Some as small as "A" cups.

Google is your friend.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/5/2020 at 12:00 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

One important thing to remember is that bras are not all the same size or shape, even if they are listed as the same band and cup size. 

I multiple bras in the same cup and band sizes, and one is a fairly good fit, the others seem to be anywhere from half to a full cup size bigger.

Most companies make and sell large 40"+ band bras. Some as small as "A" cups.

Google is your friend.

I’ve never heard of Google. Could you give me a link? ????????

But seriously, through the magic of the internet I learned there is such a thing as a bra extender.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

I’ve never heard of Google. Could you give me a link? ????????

But seriously, through the magic of the internet I learned there is such a thing as a bra extender.

Thanks!

I could give you a link, but I think you would learn more if you Googled it.

• 1 month later...

Be careful with ordering anything that comes from China. It will run much smaller than US sizes. If you’re going to wear breastforms and are looking for a decent cup size, I like Torrid. They are already plus sized and are super comfortable!

I have worn a bra for last 10 years or so, partially because of breast development due to meds and loss of T and partially because I wanted to.  I am not a small guy(46-48 B,C size) and  have been measured in a store several times already, and can find properly fitting bras from multiple locations.  One of my favorite stores, Catherine's, is now closed, but their products are still available in the Lane Bryant chain and can be ordered on line for sure.  Playtex has also come out with a good fitting product, the Ultimate Lift bra which I now have 3 of as typically their cups run large.  In addition there are some good Bali bras in larger sizes, Woman within has lots to choose from, as well as the already mentioned Leading Lady

I would mention again that buying bras from an unknown vendor will probably get you a poorly made bra of unknown size. The best bet again already mentioned is to stop into a store and get professionally measured.  Call ahead to be sure they can do it but a couple stores that do are the Layne Bryant stores and the Outlet stores for Hanes brand, OHP.  From all I read, this market is rapidly expanding and these stores will be very happy for your business!

• 4 months later...

I have c cup breast forms. To find a good bra fit, I had it professionally measured. This is quite a humiliating experience, so be sure you are ready before doing it. When I had it done, the lady said strip down to my panties. She was a bit taken back when she saw I was in a diaper. My Mistress just stuck a pacifier in my mouth and they continued on. I think every women in the shop had some excuse to come back where I was getting measured. When there finished I got my diaper changed in front of a huge crowd. 

• Sad 1
  • 6 months later...

I have had good luck with unlined underwire bras a demi cup bra may fit you better than a full coverage cup. Recerch styles and fabrics to find what you like.I have some full coverage and some demi cup I wear a 36 or 38B depending on make and model and they fit me well.You want to find a cup that has some stretch so it will fit your male breast tissue some of us like me have some to work with. good luck

• Like 1

looks nice it must be nice to have your wife approve and even buy you some things.I wish I could have the same thing. will she take you shopping for lingerie? I just got some new bras from target they are Auden unlined underwire demi cup but are more full coverage they feel nice and fit well I wear a 38B.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I like the one from Auden as well. I like their front close push up bra. I have one in black and going to buy a berry red version to match some panties I have from Auden. They introduced a new bodysuit that has a push-up bra part that is just smashing to wear. I have quite a few things from Auden like the bodysuit and bras along with several thong panties and babydoll lingerie. Huge fan of their products. 

• 1 month later...

Highly recommend starting with training bras of you can fit in the band sizes. Typically 28-38 depending on brand. And cups from A-C depending on brand.

And they typically come in multi packs so you're only spending $3-$10 per bra instead of $20-$50 on a women's one.

I just got some size 38 ones from Walmart (brand: Wonder Nation) they're so comfy I wear them to work and no one even notices.

If you need a larger size, thrift shops usually have a good selection of cute and interesting ones. Anytime I buy sissy things there the staff is always super nice. And most of the time they don't bat an eye of I go to the register with a bra and some girls yoga pants.