LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Backyard diapers (and landscaping suggestions)

I had a partial fence put in and some privacy plants. I’m not invisible back there, but as the plants grow, eventually I will be. This was motivated 90% by wanting to be able to wear outside without worrying about my diaper peaking over my pants, and sometimes with no pants at all (sunbathing, for example).

The frustrating part is I couldn’t put in a full fence because of the indentures, and now I have to wait for the trees I planted to grow, so it won’t be until next summer that I’ll have a truly private backyard for this. Grr.

Anyone else landscape their backyard to be able to wear openly but privately? If so, what did you plant?

My newest house has a wall with a trellis on top of it with vines.  This is perfect as I can roam around in just diapers and plastic pants all day.  Sat outside like that last night and enjoyed the breeze.

I think I broke my body.

I decided to put a tree in at the end of the fence for that extra bit of privacy, and ended up chipping my way through big pieces of limestone with a hatchet. Took almost three hours. My Fitbit thinks I hiked a half mile. Everything is gonna hurt so bad soon.

Anyone else landscape their backyard to be able to wear openly but privately? If so, what did you plant?
Oh yes! Enjoy outdoor gardening on weekends for years in complete privacy inside our huge fence where we grow our own food. At end of gardening and harvesting day, and after clean diaper change into special diaper made for pool, we take a nice warm swim.IMG_2219.thumb.jpg.3f53b7b5f57af15d1c20758d5ff0882b.jpg
  • Like 1
Oh yes! Enjoy outdoor gardening on weekends for years in complete privacy inside our huge fence where we grow our own food. At end of gardening and harvesting days, after a clean diaper change into a pool-safe diaper, we take a nice warm swim.IMG_2219.thumb.jpg.3f53b7b5f57af15d1c20758d5ff0882b.jpg

I like gardening too, always with the right protective clothing (wink wink) as soon as I hear running water I nearly always wet myself (diaper)

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
3 hours ago, Andrew51 said:

"as soon as I hear running water I nearly always wet myself (diaper)"

@Andrew51 I as well.  when I am at work and I am wearing my diaper that day at work when i run the water to fill the bucket to mop the floor it never fails I start pissing.  If I am not wearing a diaper though I have to stop what I am doing and run to the bathroom as I know what will happen if I am not diapered.

• Like 1

I do enjoy my flowers, but all of them are potted. Where I used to live I would occasionally give them their morning water drink pre-dawn wearing a diaper with or without anything else so long as the neighbor's lights weren't on. Can't do that here where I'm at now :huh: Everything "diapers" here is highly restricted due to circumstances but when I can get the F out of this place and into one of my own, that's going to change back to how I want it :P The move did make one flower issue happen. My Mom gave me a pink and white Camellia- beautiful and a rare coloration. It was getting root-bound in a huge pot and there was no way I could deal with it here so it went to my dearest friends house where she gave it a special place in her yard- we planted it together. It's doing very well, she loves it as much as I do, and now part of my Mom is safe and will live on forever where I can go and enjoy it any time I want to :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

• Like 3

Can't say I've done yard work like that but boy when winter comes I love having the diaper under all the layers of winter clohtes when I'm out doing stuff.

• Like 2

Nothing destroys a diaper like yard work or exercise. Put on my Abena under my running shorts, went to Home Depot to pick up some landscaping rock, came home and did the work, and my diaper was soaked with sweat and coming apart when I took it off. 

Downed two liters of Gatorade and barely peeing, so far. Stay hydrated if you’re outside today, people.

On 7/6/2019 at 2:04 PM, le Hollandais said:

I would love to be able to do just that: put up a privacy fence. The expense is what prohibits me.

Have you considered a partial fence? I had just one panel put in, and the guy I hired to do it is independent. Materials plus his labor at $35 an hour brought the total to about $120. I’m sure a fence company would have charged me $400 for the same job.

On the other side of my yard, I put in trees called Arborvitae. It stays green year round, grows about three feet a year, and reaches about ten feet tall and four feet wide. They interlock when grown, so next year they should form an evergreen wall on that side of my yard. $15 a tree, and easy to plant, then just be sure to keep them well watered until they’re established. After that, they require minimal upkeep.

• Like 1

Sounds like a good plan. I'd have to screen three sides of my yard. In my neighborhood the lots are narrow north to south, and long east to west. That means the neighbors are pretty near. In back of my house runs an alley, with a couple of two story houses directly behind. So the trees might do the trick there.