LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 7/12/2019 at 9:13 AM, Pierry Louys said:

Ohh my poor daniel 

She has him right where she wants him.

On 7/12/2019 at 9:54 AM, kirababy said:

Definitely in over his head.

Oh for sure! He has no idea what's in store for him.

On 7/12/2019 at 11:55 PM, Fulldiaper said:

Emma is using Pavlov conditioning on Daniel, and he has no idea the trap has been sprung, and Emma has snared herself a new bABy boy.

Hook, line and sinker.

On 7/13/2019 at 8:39 PM, aldl4811 said:

Wow I love this story it’s incredibly exciting in so many ways

I'm very glad you're enjoying it! I hope I can keep entertaining you with future chapters and stories!

On 7/14/2019 at 2:58 AM, SGTbaby said:

lovely story!! waiting for more!

I'm very glad you think so!  I'm very happy with the amount of support I get on this story. I hope I can keep satisfying everyone with future stories/chapters!

On 7/15/2019 at 2:51 AM, 1505_madmax said:

lovely story!! waiting for more!

THE WAIT IS OVER!!! Very glad you're enjoying it. :)

Hello Everyone, Chapter 5 is ready to go! I hope everyone enjoys it as much as the previous chapters.

====Chapter 5 Home is where you're told it is.====

I wasn't a big fan of getting a "new home" I was very attached to my current home. Why should I have to go to this women's house? I looked up and remembered how much taller and stronger she was than me and quickly remembered the answer.

"Alright baby it's time for your very first car ride. I have everything prepared for you to make sure the ride is nice and smooth" Emma said opening the car door and slowly placing me in an adult sized car seat. "Look at that you fit perfectly in there, I knew you'd make the perfect little baby!" Emma giggled strapping me into the seat, unscrewing the bottle from my gag and replacing it with the pacifier cap. "Aww it's okay baby I know you like your milkies! I'll give you plenty once we get home, but I don't want you to choke on any while we're driving." Emma commented as if I enjoyed being force fed large quantities of milk constantly.

"Pweaz no mo miwk!" I begged from behind my pacifier gag, my stomach already extremely bloated from the milk I already had.

"It's really no trouble at all precious! Mommy will make sure you get all the milk you need." Emma replied starting the car and beginning our trip to what I suppose would be my new home, until I could escape that is.

Eventually after about 30 minutes of driving we reached our destination. "Here we are! Home sweet home!" Emma parked the car in the driveway, got out of the car and went to go pick me up. Emma cradled me in her arms and walked us into the house.

Instantly I was amazed, the amount of baby things scattered around the living room alone was ridiculous. There was a play pen with a bunch of toys, changing tables on the walls, baby strollers by the door. That was just what could be seen from the entrance and the craziest thing about it... everything was my size.

"Alright honey, you go walk around your new home and familiarize yourself while Mommy Emma goes and gets some work done on her computer." Emma placed me in the oversized playpen.

Very first thing I did was take out this stupid pacifier gag I had in my mouth.
'Not much walking around I can do when I'm trapped in this small sectioned off area.' I thought to myself. I very quickly ran out of places to look around, my walking area was small enough to where you could see everything that needed to be seen just by looking straight ahead. I decided now would be a perfect time to start thinking about an escape. At that moment it hit me, the perfect escape plan. Flawless in every way. If I wanted to get back to my old situation, or more specifically get out of this one, I would need to outsmart Emma and I think I know exactly how to do it.

"Mommy Emma!" I yelled.

Instantly I heard Emma get up from her chair and swiftly walk towards me. "Yes precious!?!? What can Mommy do for you?" Emma said with a slightly worried tone.

"Remember back in the hospital when I had an accident? You said you would have given me another chance without diapers if it was up to you."  I gave an innocent grin.

"Yes baby I do remember that, why do you ask?" Emma asked.

"Well since it is up to you now, I figured maybe I could have my second chance now?" I asked innocently once again trying to use Emma's past words against her.

"Oh honey I really wish I could, unfortunately I think you've already gotten accustomed to using your diapers and I don't want to risk getting a stain on my nice carpeting. Now maybe if you didn't go number 1, 2 and 3 in your diapers multiple times it would be a different story, but it is what it is." Emma said with a sweet smile. "Honey what happened to your paci?" Emma asked with a concerned tone of voice.

"I took it off, I don't need it and I don't want it." I replied firmly.

"I see, well it's about time for your very first milking! Come now baby time for mommy to milk you." Emma picked me up and took me over to a bright pink room to the right of the bathroom, this room had a rocking chair, a crib, baby bottles and a very comfortable looking wooden changing table with a nice cushion on it, sorta like a mini bed. Emma placed me on the changing table and began removing my diaper. "Okay baby are you ready for your milking?" Emma asked with a giggle.

I tried to say no but was interrupted with a pacifier gag being shoved into my mouth again and strapped around my head.

"Mommy almost forgot, Mommy can't milk you unless you're sucking your paci! That's the rule." Emma giggled and began strapping my legs and arms to the changing table using some strong red ribbon attached to the changing table. "Alright baby this is your very first milking so it might be a bit of an adjustment to you, but to help calm you down I got you a bottle full of yummy milkies that you can drink while Mommy works on milking you. It should help calm you down and make your first time a little less intense." Emma said before quickly unscrewing the pacifier cap and screwing in the large baby bottle in it's place.

This bottle was no different than the last ones I had there was a slow dribble of milk that sorta forced me to start sucking the bottle or else I'd be very likely to choke on milk. After less than a minute of sucking I started to get an erection, I don't know why this was happening.

"Good boy! You're making Mommy's job much easier!" Emma gently grabbed the tip of my penis and slowly started moving her hand up and down.
"Does baby like drinking his baba? I bet he does! Look at how lucky you are! You get to suckle on some yummy milkies while Mommy takes care of your little stiffy! You're such a spoiled boy aren't you?" Emma continued stroking my penis, her speeds varying from very slow and gentle to very fast and hard.

"Mmmnnnngggg" I moaned behind the bottle in my mouth, still sucking at it rhythmically.

"That's a good boy, keep sucking on your yummy baba while Mommy takes care of that naughty little pee pee of yours. That's it good boy." Emma continued working my penis.

"Just relax and enjoy your baba baby boy, You really like your baba huh? Look at how much your drinking! Look at how hard your pee pee is. It's okay baby, I'll milk you all the time. So long as you continue being such a good sweet boy. Maybe some of Mommy's friends will come over and they'll milk you too. Lot's of Mommy's friends have big heavy milky titties and I'm sure they'd just love for a little baby like you to empty them out. That's it baby keep sucking, good boy! Let it all out baby it's okay, let it all out!" Emma encouraged working my penis faster and faster.

My body began to spasm as I shot out a huge load of cum. I heard Emma say "Good boy. You have a big day ahead of you tomorrow." before I passed out.

====End of Chapter 5====

Will Daniel ever find a way out of this situation? I guess you'll have to wait and find out.

As always I love reading what you have to say and I try my best to respond to all the comments I receive.

Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 5 and I hope you'll enjoy Chapter 6 when it comes out!

5 hours ago, kirababy said:

noooo - too short!!!!!

LOL   Can't wait to see what the big day is all about, and just what she is spiking his milk with.

Ditto...Way too short. Please do continue.

7 hours ago, kirababy said:

noooo - too short!!!!!

LOL   Can't wait to see what the big day is all about, and just what she is spiking his milk with.

I'm guessing it's been spiked with nanites that will rebuild his body with the musclcular control and strength of an infant so he'll be incontinent and have to struggle to crawl and whatnot and maintain him at that level so he's a crawling stinky diaperbutt forever! or maybe a wereplatypus! :)

On 7/15/2019 at 8:59 PM, kirababy said:

noooo - too short!!!!!

So sorry the length of Chapter 5 was significantly shorter than my Usual Chapter length. Chapter 6 returns to the average Chapter Length!

On 7/16/2019 at 2:50 AM, Fulldiaper said:

Ditto...Way too short. Please do continue.

Sorry that Chapter 5 was too short! I wanted to see if shorter chapters more frequently would be well received as opposed to longer chapters slightly less frequently. I learned that lesson! Chapter 6 returns to the usual length.

On 7/16/2019 at 3:02 AM, SGTbaby said:

I don’t want to wait!! 

The wait is over Chapter 6 is out!

On 7/16/2019 at 4:33 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

I'm guessing it's been spiked with nanites that will rebuild his body with the musclcular control and strength of an infant so he'll be incontinent and have to struggle to crawl and whatnot and maintain him at that level so he's a crawling stinky diaperbutt forever! or maybe a wereplatypus! :)

Good guess, is it a correct guess? I guess you'll have to wait and see. ;)

Welcome to Chapter 6 hope everyone enjoys it!

I'll start working on Chapter 7 tomorrow and hopefully that will be out soon too!

I'm very glad everyone is enjoying this story. I feel like I've already learned a lot. I will be making more stories in the future, probably longer with slower regressions and more detail than this one. I will probably be releasing those shortly after this story reaches it's conclusion. I hope everyone enjoys what's to come of this story and also enjoys the other stories I eventually put out!

====Chapter 6 Stacy The Sitter====

I woke up to a baby bottle nipple being gently placed inbetween my lips.

"Good morning baby, I hope you had a good sleep! It's time for your milkies!" Emma held up the bottle rocking me in a rocking chair.

My penis was at full mast already, forming a little tent in my thick diaper. 'I wonder what's been causing me to be so horny lately' I thought to myself slowly sucking on the bottle that was in my mouth.

"Honey I just milked you! I'm sorry but you're just going to have to wait for your next milking. Now just relax and drink you baba." Emma giggled slowly rubbing the front of my diaper with her free hand.

'That would be easier if you weren't such a cock tease.' I frustratingly thought to myself, my whole body squirming a little.

"Shhh Shhh, It's okay baby! Mommy is just trying to ease the tension a little bit, just relax and drink your yummy milkies Mmmk?" Emma said with a giggle still rubbing the front of my diaper continuing to force me to suck on the huge baby bottle.

I swear these bottles were getting bigger and bigger. The first one I had was only a little larger than a baby bottle and now they're huge. Almost as big as one of Emma's tits. It was getting harder and harder to drink all of them, I was perpetually full and I can't remember the last full hour I went without having a bottle of milk in my mouth.

A faint ringing could be heard from the frontroom. 'Is someone at the door?' I thought, still attempting to empty this huge baby bottle.

"Oh goody they're here!" Emma giggled. Emma looked down at me quickly before looking forward again. "No no, this wont do. How am I suppose to answer the door if you're not done with your bottle yet? Hmmmmm" Emma thought out loud. "I know!" Emma shouted joyfully.

Emma took her breasts out of her shirt and placed them over my face to where the bottle was inbetween them.
"There we go now I can hold your bottle for you, hold you and still have a free hand to answer the door. It's perfect!" Emma said obviously very proud of her new discovery.

Quickly I noticed my body bouncing up and down, breasts smacking against my face every single time my body fell back down. I couldn't see very well because the tits in my face were obstructing most of my vision except a very small bit of it. I was very lucky I was still able to breath through Emma's massive milk jugs.

I could hear the sounds of a doorknob being twisted and the sound of a door opening followed.

"Stacy I'm so glad you could make it!" Emma greeted her friend from the hospital.

"Hey Emma! Glad to be here. I gotta say, when I said You should let me babysit I wasn't expecting you to call me so soon." Stacy replied with a chuckle.

"Unfortunately I still have things to do. I have work and shopping to do, even though I'd absolutely love to spend all my time with my special little man." Emma said moving her freehand to the front of my diaper and giving it a quick rub.

"Alright, so give me a quick rundown of what I need to do and I'll let you be on your way." Stacy said ready to start her first day of baby sitting.

"First thing's first, he needs a nipple in his mouth at all time, this can be his paci, his bottle or...well you know. He needs to be given his bottle every 30 minutes or so. I've prepared all the bottles you need for the day in the bottom drawer of the fridge. You should give his pee pee frequent stimulation so he doesn't get too sexually frustrated, but if he does end up becoming a little too frustrated, you can milk him. The nursing room is next to the bathroom, all the milking equipment you need should be in there." Emma explained as she handed me off to Stacy. "I better get going I don't want to be late. Be a good boy for Stacy while I'm gone!" Emma said as she quickly put her tits back in her shirt and rushed out the door, in an obvious hurry.

"Alright baby, first on the agenda is to get you fed! You're probably really thirsty huh?" Stacy said taking me into the kitchen.

'No I'm not thirsty I haven't even finished this bottle of milk yet!' I yelled internally. It already felt like I was a water balloon ready to burst any second.

"Good boy for finishing up your bottle! Now it's time for your feeding." Stacy giggled replacing the now empty bottle with a full bottle.

Stacy went to the nearest rocking chair and took a seat, cradling me in her arms.

"That's it good boy, Auntie Stacy is here to make you feel all better" Stacy held up my bottle for me and began slowly rubbing the front of my diaper with her free hand. "That's it baby drink your yummy babas! If you're really good maybe Auntie Stacy will milk you! Would you like that?" Stacie pulled me into her breasts, continuing to rub the front of my diaper.

'Wait, I don't have my paci-gag in right now, meaning I can just jump off. Maybe Stacy will prove to be more reasonable than Emma.' I thought to myself, using all my strength to hurl my body off the rocking chair.

"Stacy you have to listen to me! I'm not a baby and I'm not consenting to this type of treatment! I've essentially been kidnapped! Please you have to understand where I'm coming from and let me go!" I pleaded.

"Is that so? Well I guess I'll just have to help you escape than wont I?" Stacy said as she scooped me up in her arms.

"R-Really? I really appreciate that." I began to tear up from excitement.

"Ofcourse! Now let's get that diaper off of you so we can get you home A S A P" Stacy said booping my nose quickly.

While we were walking over to the changing table I was being bounced up and down over and over again with each step Stacy took. I really needed to use the bathroom and bouncing up and down like that really jostled me, Not like I could help it, I didn't really have a moment where milk wasn't being forced into me since I got here.
I tried my best to hold in the poop but just as I was being placed onto the changing table. I pooped myself.

"Aww you poor thing!" Stacy said quickly taking off my diaper full of cum pee and now poop and changing me into a new one.

"W-Why did you put a new diaper on me? I thought you were going to help me escape?" I said very confused.

"Oh and I was sweetheart I really was! But anyone who would just poop in their diapers like that must be wearing them for a reason. Clearly Mommy Emma is doing this for your own good! You're just like a baby who insists they don't need diapers when they aren't potty trained yet. Don't worry baby I'm sure you'll learn to use the big boy potty in no time!" Stacy said before placing my paci-gag in my mouth and attaching it to the back of my head so I couldn't spit it out.

I had never done that before, it's like I didn't have any control over it, I felt it coming but I couldn't stop it.

Stacy picked me up, cradled me and sat us down in the rocking chair again before unscrewing my Paci-cap and screwing in a baby bottle in it's place. "Now baby I want you to suck your baba like a good boy and use those hands for something productive, otherwise you'll lose your hand privileges!" Stacy scolded as she placed my hands on her breasts. "Now be a good boy and squeeze Auntie's Titties while you drink your Baba." Stacy stated with a very firm tone moving her hand back to where it was holding up the baby bottle.

Not wanting to lose my hand privileges and cause I love the feeling of a nice tit, I began squeezing Aunti- I mean Stacy's tits.

"That's a good boy! Keep doing what Auntie Stacy tells you and Maybe I wont tell Emma about that nasty lie you told earlier." Stacy said with a giggle as I continued fondling her larger than life breasts.

Emma's tits were at least G-cups so Stacy's were at least F-cups, since Stacy's tits were a little smaller than Emma's but not by much at all.

'Alright, it's become clear that Stacy and Emma can't be reasoned with. I'd bet anyone else affiliated with them also can't be reasoned with. I'll have to find a way out of this place and I'll have to do it alone.' I thought to myself still being forced to suck the bottle in my mouth while massaging Stacy's massive mammaries.

"Alright baby I can't take this anymore. Auntie is going to do something she thinks you'll really like. But you have to promise to cooperate okay?" Stacy said very sternly. "If you disobey at all, You'll get a bottle shoved into your mouth again and before that I'll be sure to give you the worst spanking you've ever had in your entire life. Do you understand?" Stacy explained further.

I nodded in response, essentially the same as scrolling all the way down and clicking the "I have read and agree to the terms and conditions" without actually having even skimmed them. I had absolutely no Idea what was in store for me.

Before I knew it the bottle was being unscrewed from my pacifier gag and the gag itself was being detached from my head.

"Don't say anything baby. If you speak I'll put it right back in with a bottle that has an even higher flow speed" Stacy threatened me.

I don't know if I could handle a bottle with milk that flowed out of it faster, I could barely handle the ones I was already being forced to drink from.

Stacy unbuttoned her top, revealing her massive breasts in all their glory. I was still being cradled in her lap as she slowly moved my head towards her giant nipple. "Now you be good and suckle on Aunties heavy milky titties and Auntie will take care of that little pee pee of yours" Stacy forced my face into her fleshy milk flesh and began using her free hand to rub the front of my diaper.

Almost immediately milk began to flow into my mouth like Niagara Falls, I couldn't keep up with the amount of milk flowing out of Stacy's breast into my mouth. Milk started to leak out of both sides of my mouth as I tried my best to keep up enough to not drown in breast milk.

"Good boy, just suckle on Auntie's titties. I understand it's a lot of milkies all at once, just relax and do the best you can." Stacy moved her hand underneath my diaper and began stroking my cock directly.

I moaned causing more milk to spill out of my mouth.

"Good boy! You must really like being babied huh? Look at how big your pee pee has gotten. Maybe I'll have to tell Mommy to breastfeed you too. I think it'll be very useful for milking sessions" Stacy giggled, continuing to rub my erect cock with her free hand.

'Wait Emma has breast milk too? Why am I suddenly being treated like a baby by these women? Why am I losing control over my basic bodily functions? I guess I shouldn't think about it too much. Tonight when I get put down to go to sleep I'll break out of here. I just have endure this treatment a little longer.... that shouldn't be too hard.'

====End of Chapter 6====

Hope everyone enjoyed Chapter 6!!

I'd love to read what you have to say!

• Like 2

Something tells me the only breaking he'll be dooing is the undoing of his potty training, and becoming more dependent on diapers, Emma, and Stacy's breast milk?

What is in the bottle besides the milk? Nanites, hormones, chemicals...looking forward to finding out! Great story at a fun pace and looking forward to more in this story and your future ones!

On 7/6/2019 at 3:02 AM, kasarberang said:

Hello all! This is my very first original story! I hope you like it! Please feel free to leave comments/suggestions and what not! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

As of Chapter 3 this story has 2 perspectives **** is shown to signify perspective switching. This is an experiment I'm doing to see if I can tell the story better this way.

====Chapter 1 "Just A Checkup"====

"Those pills will make you feel pretty tired so I recommend laying down for a few minutes, we'll sort everything out after the effects wear off." Emma gently pushed me down onto the exam table so I was laying instead of sitting.
Instantly I started feeling the effects of the pills kick in. I didn't get much sleep last night anyway, so I decided to close my eyes take a quick snooze.

====End of Chapter 1====

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of my very first public story of this type! Let me know if you enjoy it and want me to make more. I had a pretty fun time making it!

Remember this is my very first public story, so go easy on me!

Hope it was worth your time. Look forward to potentially writing more chapters.

Feel free to Modify, Remix, Redistribute this story in any way you like. So long as it remains publicly available and free you have my official permission. Some credit in the modified, remixed, redistributed would be nice, even something as simple as "Original By Kasarberang" would be greatly appreciated, but that part doesn't matter that much to me. I think these terms are more than reasonable.

Just A Checkup 60.54 kB · 0 downloads

Yeah this is why you never take pills without knowing what the fuck they do... Shit I've never had doctor's give me medications in consult. This would be a serious read flag.

On 7/18/2019 at 12:36 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

Yups so definitely being given nantites to turn him into a wereplatypus at the next full moon :)  I guessed it! *bounces excitedly*

Darn, you figured me out!

On 7/18/2019 at 1:00 PM, Fulldiaper said:

Something tells me the only breaking he'll be dooing is the undoing of his potty training, and becoming more dependent on diapers, Emma, and Stacy's breast milk?

Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe ;)

On 7/19/2019 at 2:54 AM, SGTbaby said:

What is in the bottle besides the milk? Nanites, hormones, chemicals...looking forward to finding out! Great story at a fun pace and looking forward to more in this story and your future ones!

Glad you're enjoying it! I have a decent amount of future story ideas already. I was thinking of making a chapter 1 for all of them and leaving it up to a vote on which one should be worked on first. I thought that would be fun!

On 7/20/2019 at 12:02 AM, YourFNF said:

Yeah this is why you never take pills without knowing what the fuck they do... Shit I've never had doctor's give me medications in consult. This would be a serious read flag.

I personally don't trust anyone in the medical field, absolutely DO NOT trust anyone in the medical field without doing extensive research of your own. Most of them just want their paycheck and couldn't give a rat's tookus what happens to you.

14 hours ago, aldl4811 said:

Keeps getting better and better

Glad you're enjoying it! Hope I can continue to supply you with good quality masturbation material I mean engaging narrative content :33_EmoticonsHDcom:

Good news and bad news everyone

Good news: Chapter 7 is Ready to Roll and Chapter 8 will be out shortly!

Bad news: Chapter 7 is a shorter chapter and I'm very sorry about that. I hope you guys enjoy it anyway! Chapter 8 will be longer I promise! :3

====Chapter 7 Lost in the woods====

I found myself in a field at night time. "oh fuck how did I end up here?" I said to myself.
Walking around I quickly realized there was no one in sight, no houses nearby either. Only the bright light of the full moon keeping everything lit.

Loud growling noises could be heard from behind me. Slowly I turned my head to find a pack of huge feral dogs all foaming at the mouth slowly inching towards me. Quickly I began to run as fast as I could, I just kept running and running with no intentions to stop anytime soon. I saw a body of water in front of me, I knew if I stopped I'd be dead. My only option was to take my chances with the water.

I took a leap of faith into the body of water creating a huge splash behind me. I began swimming, strangely I was actually swimming way faster than when I was on land running. Why was this? I stopped and put my hand in front of my face, I couldn't believe what I saw. This wasn't my hand in front of my face, this was the webbed foot of a platypus! Somehow I had turned into a platypus, but how? THE MILK! OFCOURSE!! STACY AND EMMA MUST'VE BEEN GIVING ME SOME SORT OF MAGIC MILK TO TURN ME INTO A PLATYPUS! wait....actually that makes no sense.

Why would they want me to become a platypus? And even if they DID want me to become a platypus why would they drop me off in the middle of nowhere. You can't reap the benefits of having a platypus, whatever those might be. If you don't keep the platypus with you! This whole thing made no sense. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain coming from behind.

Slowly turning around around I saw one of the feral dogs from before had swam out to where I was and decided to bite my tender platypus rump. I screamed in terror figuring this must be the end of it all. The dog had already taken a huge chunk of my butt off of my body, there's no way I was going to survive anymore of this. I was either going to die from the dog or die from the massive amounts of blood spewing out of my literally torn up ass. I closed my eyes and just began crying, wanting to just go back to being babied by two very attractive women, not a care in the world and more importantly not a huge hole in my butt....that wasn't supposed to be there.

I shot up covered in sweat my whole body was shaking and I was crying.
'It was just a dream' I thought to myself absolutely relieved. Still crying from the absolute shock of everything. That was the most vivid dream I ever had.

"Oh baby! Are you alright?" Emma said hugging me close to her. "I didn't want to wake you since you seemed to be asleep so peacefully when I got home, so I just decided that you'd sleep next to Mommy tonight." Emma commented continuing to hug me tightly, stroking my hair with her free hand. "Did baby have a nightmare?" Emma asked.

I nodded in reply, hugging Emma close, never wanting to let go. It felt so nice and warm hugged in Emma's arms. Her soft warm breasts pushing against my body

"I think I know something that'll make you feel better." Emma detached my pacifier gag and positioned me to where I was laying across her lap, my face less than an inch away from her already exposed nipple. "There we go precious, now just suckle Mommy's nipple and relax." Emma pushed my face into her massive mammary.

I began to suck Emma's giant breast as milk flowed into my mouth. There was significantly more milk coming out than there was when I was sucking on Auntie Stacy's breasts earlier. I couldn't keep up, milk started pouring out of the sides of my mouth as I sucked as much as I could.

"That's it baby, just relax and suckle on mommy's titties. Mommy will take care of everything." Emma reached down the front of my diaper and started gently stroking my cock with her free hand.

I continued sucking the delicious milk out of Emma's overflowing breasts. The whole thing was very comforting all I had to do was suck on a very attractive woman's teats and in return I got delicious milk and I got jerked off. Really this whole being Emma's baby thing was starting to look kinda appealing.

"That's it baby, keep emptying Mommy's big heavy titties. Usually it doesn't get this bad, but I haven't had any time to pump since I got home. Shhhh Shhhhh Shhhh that's it, keep drinking, that's my good baby boy." Emma cooed

I began feeling drowsy, my eyes getting heavier and heavier I didn't know how long I could....

"Awww, looks like my little baby passed out" Emma giggled under her breath, wiping Daniel's face of the excess milk with a baby wipe.

Emma reached for her cellphone and started to dial.

Emma: "Stacy, Our little project had a nightmare."

Stacy: "How did he react?"

Emma: "Better than expected, he was all over my tits afterwards, no struggling or anything. I think he's warming up to the idea of being our little baby boy."

Stacy: "Oh goody! I can't wait to babysit again, he's so cute! My titties already miss him."

Emma: "I know, I feel very engorged myself. I need to make him up more of his special milk soon. He might have more nightmares, but it seems to be increasing his compliance. Not a bad trade off if you ask me. Anyway Stacy I'll talk to you later, I have a few things I have to get ready before I go to bed."

Stacy: "Alright, talk to you later Emma thanks for the update!"

Emma: "Bye."

Stacy: "Baaaai."

I felt myself being adjusted which caused me to open my eyes half way to see what was going on. Emma's nipple was less than an inch away from my face, I could literally feel it brushing against my mouth.

"I'm sorry to wake you honey but you have to finish what you started, Mommy's titties are very full and it's your job as Mommy's baby to suck all the yummy milk out of them." Emma pushed my face into her breast essentially forcing me to suck on her nipple. "That's a good boy, You can go back to sleep if you want do, but Mommy is going to finish your milking so that you don't wake up in the morning needing to be milked." Emma reached her hand under my diaper again and continued to stroke me as I sucked her titties..

"I have a lovely outing planned for you tomorrow baby! We're going to go to the park, I even bought you a special stroller that I'm sure you'll love." Emma cooed at me continuing to bring me off

'How could someone love a stroller? It's just a way to get something from one place to another, what about it could be particularly enjoyable? Is it attached to a roller coaster?' I thought to myself contently sucking on Mommy Emma's titty, squeezing the other one with my free hand.

"Mmmmm Good boy, keep squeezing Mommy's big squishy titties!" Emma moaned pulling me closer to her large full breast, still stroking my erect cock with her free hand.

I could feel the pressure building up in my penis, I didn't even try to resist I just kinda let it happen.
I shot a hot load into my diaper one spurt after another of hot sticky cum.

"Good boy doing cummies for Mommy. Alright sweetheart, time to get some rest, we have a big day tomorrow."

====End of Chapter 7====

As always I hope you enjoyed and I'd love to hear what you have to say! Your comments let me know what you like and what you didn't like! It also keeps me motivated and helps me improve future chapters!

• Thanks 1
On 7/23/2019 at 2:34 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

Whee platypus :)

I couldn't help myself.

On 7/24/2019 at 3:54 AM, SGTbaby said:

Nightmares to reinforce is an interesting idea nd I think the chapter 1 idea could be good actually 

After this chapter I think I'll start working on other stories. This isn't the last chapter  by a long shot. At first I thought that I'd end this by chapter 10, but now I think it might be a little longer than that. That's a good think though, that means I have a lot of interesting ideas. I just want to take a short break and focus on other stories alongside this one. So there might be a bigger gap between chapters. On the bright side though, there might be more stories as well! So it's possible there will be more content overall.

On 7/24/2019 at 8:54 PM, kirababy said:

LOL at platypus - way to incorporate a zany suggestion in a realistic fashion!!  Love where this is going...lot of mystery a it unfolds

I'm really happy you're enjoying it! I hope I can keep delivering a quality that meets your expectations!

CHAPTER 8 IS OUT EVERYONE!!

====Chapter 8 A Casual Stroll====

My eyes started to open groggily. I was on a changing table and Emma was taking off the current diaper I had on.

"Good morning precious! Did my special baby boy have a good sleep?" Emma asked disposing of the dirty diaper and scooting a new one under my butt.

Emma sprinkled some baby powder on my nether regions and began rubbing it in, paying particular attention to my penis. I started squirming and moaning as an erection began to form, Emma still rubbing baby powder on my penis.

"Oh honey, Mommy was worried this would happen! Unfortunately I can't milk you right now! We need to get you ready for the park!" Emma started taping up my diaper over my erection, leaving a huge tent.

All the sexual frustration I was feeling made me squirm and whimper slightly.

"Aww you're so cute when you're all frustrated!" Emma giggled giving my crotch a few gentle pats which just caused me to squirm even more.

I continued to be sexually frustrated throughout the day. Emma repeatedly kept stimulating me whenever my erection was about to go down so that she could "take the edge off", but if you ask me I don't think "taking the edge off" was her goal at all.

To my surprise my stomach began to hurt and I got extremely hungry and thirsty. There was almost no time where I didn't have some sort of liquid going into my mouth but today Emma has been too busy to give me anything.

"M-Mm-Mommy Emma I'm v-vewy Thirsy." I said through my pacifier gag.

"Oh baby! It's okay Mommy will make you feel all better!" Emma quickly scooped me up, cradling me underneath her giant breasts. "Mommy can't feed you right this instant, but having a titty right against your face should take the edge off. Oh that reminds me!" Emma giggled as she began rubbing the front of my diaper. "We wouldn't want you to get too frustrated now would we?" Emma said matter of factly.

Emma's breasts up against my face didn't help my hunger, the sweet smell of her breasts only made it worse along with her rubbing the front of my diaper which also just made me feel even more sexually frustrated.

"Alright baby it's time to get you in your special stroller and take you to the park!" Emma walked us towards the door and placed me in the only stroller that looked like it was ready to roll. The front of the stroller had a very visible "Guurgl" Logo on it. Guurgl was a rather small company, I had only heard about them once or twice. They must've worked in multiple industries because I had never heard of them in the context of baby things.

Emma began rubbing the front of my diaper again. "It's okay baby Mommy will make sure this naughty thing doesn't get too frustrated!" Emma continued rubbing my penis waiting for it to get hard. Once my penis achieved full mast Emma untaped a specific piece of tape from the very front of my diaper which revealed a crotch hole like you would find in most underwear. Emma reached into my diaper, fished my penis out through the crotch hole and placed it into a tube with padding on the inside. The stroller seat belt clicked together connecting to the tube around my penis. Emma than reached for a long stretch of tubing and screwed it into the back of my pacifier gag. The tubing lead to the top of the stroller where the little baby-bottle holder was. Emma than placed one of those large baby bottles upside down in the bottle holder attached to the tube. A blanket was placed over me so to anyone looking they'd just think I was a baby sucking on a pacifier.

"There we go baby, all strapped in! This stroller is very special. It gives you milkies and if you're a good boy and drink the milkies at a steady pace it'll give you a nice reward! I'm sure you'll just absolutely adore it! Mommy has lots of bottles in the back pouch of your stroller so you shouldn't run out of milkies." Emma chuckled turning a nozzle connected to the baby-bottle holder which let a very slow stream of milk go through the tubing into my pacifier gag.

The flow of milk going in my mouth was way lower than I was used to. Instead of the usual steady stream this was more of a light dribble. I was incredibly thirsty so I started sucking the pacifier gag drawing as much milk from it as I could. While I was sucking the milk from my feeding-gag the tube that my penis was encased in started to get moist and I began to feel something massaging my penis. The feeling was so slight it was just enough to be stimulating but not enough to offer any sort of relief in the foreseeable future.

"See I just knew you'd enjoy it! Come on now, it's time to get going!" Emma walked us out the door and we began on our way to the park.

Only a few minutes into our walk we had walked passed atleast 20 women and about 5 of them also had strollers with babies in them. The weirdest thing about it all, I don't think we passed by a single adult male.. infact I don't think I've seen an adult male since my checkup at the hospital, all the males there were children too. I suppose it could be chocked up to coincidence or maybe the neighborhood we're in just doesn't have a lot of men around, but it sure is interesting seeing so many women and not a single man in sight.

"Who's this cutie?" A women asked about me bending over and looking in my stroller.

The women was wearing a very frilly light blue dress, she had long wavy light brown hair that she was wearing down.

"This is my baby Daniel! He's being a really good boy right now, but sometimes he can be really naughty." Emma responded to the women.

"Oh I bet! I wish I had a baby, even a naughty one would do fine. My breasts are absolutely killing me, I started lactating a few months ago and I have no baby to help drain my engorged titties." The women commented lightly bouncing her breasts in her hands to demonstrate how big and full they were.

You could really see the size of her tits even through the frilly dress she was wearing, they were  even larger than Emma's I mean they were absolutely massive. They couldn't possibly be smaller than H-cups, they were probably even bigger than that though.

"Well I know I don't have any problem with that when it comes to this little guy, I can barely produce enough to keep up with his incredible appetite for milkies" Emma giggled.

"Is that so?" The women looked at me intensely for a few seconds before turning back to look at Emma.

"I hope you eventually find a baby of your own. It's really much easier than people make it out to be, you just have to be smart about it." Emma advised the women.

"Thank you very much. I hope I find one too. Oh where are my manners my name's Emily nice to meet you!"

Finally a name to connect to the face.

"Hi Emily I'm Emma and of course you already know Daniel." Emma and Emily both giggled as they formally shook hands.

"Yes I do, he's such an absolute cutie, yes he is!" Emily cooed at me reaching into my stroller and starting to gently my balls through my diaper. This made me suck on my feeding-gag even harder which in turn made the tube jerk off my penis even more. I began squirming and moaning slightly in the stroller. The sexual frustration I was being subjected to was absolutely unbearable. What's worse is no one had any idea what Emily was doing to me since the blanket covered up where her hand was.

"He's so cute, I want to find one just as cute as he is!" Emily giggled obviously trying very hard to hold in her excitement.

"I'm sure you will! It was really wonderful meeting you! I hate to have to cut this encounter short, but we have to be at the park very soon. I wanted to make a day of it and I'd prefer to get there before it gets dark. I'd love to exchange phone numbers with you though. He seems to like you so maybe you could babysit him when I have to work." Emma said.

"Oh my gosh I'd absolutely love to babysit, He's such a little cutie!!!! Alright my number is" Emily and Emma exchanged phone numbers before parting our separate ways.

"Wow baby, I'm surprised, we're not even at the park yet and already you need another bottle. It's okay though Mommy's got you covered!" Emma replaced the bottle attached to the stroller with a new full one.

My stomach was already hurting and I honestly felt like I was going to explode. I don't know how much of this I could handle, I think I already peed in my diaper atleast twice, but I'm not sure. I haven't really been able to tell when I pee or poop anymore. Probably something Emma is doing to me no doubt.

"Okay baby we finally made it to the park." Emma walked by the nearest bench and sat down, having my stroller face towards the park.

There was a little playground on the park, with a lot of young kids there. The majority of them were male, some of the males were wearing quite girly clothing like dresses and skirts. I did see a handful of actual girls there. The girls treated the boys like babies, despite being roughly the same age.

Emma unstrapped me from my stroller and sent me to play with the other kids. "Go on baby have fun with hte other kids! Mommy will be right here keeping an eye on you." She even unstrapped my pacifier gag for the first time in forever so I could actually communicate.

Thank god Emma decided to put clothes on me today so I wasn't just in a diaper.
I toddled over to the playground where all the other kids were maybe ask them acouple questions.

"Hey Daniel!!" A voice whispered at me I looked and it was Emily from earlier.
"Hey Baby, I know why you're here. I have all the answers you're looking for that no one else will tell you. Come here and I'll explain everything."

'Could it be, could I finally get some answers of why everything in this place is so weird. I have to find out.' I thought to myself.

I quickly toddled over to where Emily was hiding and asked one simple question. "Can you help me escape?"

"Oh baby, I promise you that you will never see Emma or any of her friends ever again." Emily giggled.

==== End of Chapter 8 ====

As always feel free to give me feedback. I love reading what you have to say. Your support helps me stay motivated to make more chapters! It lets me know you're still interested in this series!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 9:16 PM, kirababy said:

me thinks the hole just got deeper...need to be careful who one trusts...very nice twist and cliffhanger.

Glad you're enjoying it! Chapter 9 will be out soon enough! Sorry to keep you guys waiting for so long!

On 7/30/2019 at 5:59 AM, SGTbaby said:

Ooh interesting development!

Glad you think so! Right now I'm working on Chapter 2 of my newest story Babied By The Sitter but once that's released Chapter 9 of this story should follow shortly afterwards.

On 8/1/2019 at 9:14 PM, chlorobaby said:

Looking forward to reading more

Love your stories and I'm very happy you're enjoying mine as well! The next chapter will be out soon, I hope you continue to enjoy the content I put out!

On 8/13/2019 at 10:26 AM, DiaperBoyy said:

What a cliff hanger to leave us on, absolutely loving the story so far keep ul the great work! ?

Sorry to keep you waiting so long. I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far.

Here's the next chapter.

====Chapter 9 Cooperation?====

"Alright, I'm in." Daniel accepted Emily's offer.

As soon as Emily got the OK from Daniel she scooped him up, cradled him in her arms and started for her home.

Daniel: "So what happened? I never remember all the women being so big and I don't think I've seen a single male around here who isn't a baby or being treated like one."

Emily: "Over here Women are just accepted to be the superior sex and men are just universally accepted to be nothing but eternal children and sex toys."

Daniel: "Alright, well...how did I get here?"

Emily: "We have permission to go to come and go as we please. Emma probably went over to where you're from and snatched you to take you here."

Daniel: "How is that even legal?"

Emily: "Our nation has a deal with most other nations. We send them as small amount of money periodically and help them with overpopulation. In return well, they allow us to come and go and take a specific amount of men per month."

Daniel: "So you can go anywhere in the world and take any male you want?"

Emily: "Well not exactly, there are plenty of restrictions, the most important of which being they have to be over 18 and not be contributing much to society, so people with high paying jobs are out, unless you want to go through a lot of red tape."

Daniel: "So where are we?"

Emily: "We're in The United Women's Isle or T.U.W.I for short. We're a very small island located near the Bermuda Triangle"

They arrived at a fairly nice looking house, walked up to the door and went inside.

Emily: "Okay. we're here."

Daniel: "Why am I here, aren't you going to help me get back home?" Daniel questioned.

Emily: "Oh, yes absolutely!, but it's getting late and the process of getting you back to where you came from is a long tedious one. You can stay with me while we get everything settled okay?"

Daniel: "That sounds reasonable, what's the catch?"

Emily: "Well, yes actually there is a catch. To keep up appearances I'm going to be treating you like a baby while you stay with me. Otherwise people would absolutely get suspicious and they would probably take you to an orphanage or something, and I'm pretty sure neither of us want that."

Daniel: "Okay, I understand, I don't like it, but I understand."

Daniel's stomach started to rumble, he wasn't used to going this long without being fed.

To Daniel's surprise Emily didn't instantly jump at the chance to shove some sort of nipple gag into his mouth and force him to drink something, she just kinda, didn't even notice.

"Well it's getting late, I think it's about time I put you to bed." Emily started walking into the nursery, still cradling Daniel in her arms.

There was a black cage in the back of the room, it looked sort of crib like, but it mostly just looked like a cage that you would keep a captive in. The cage had a little blue pillow and blanket in it, the bottom looked like it was padded too.

Emily opened up the cage and placed Daniel inside "There we go, nice and snug in your little crib!" Emily said before leaving the room and turning off the lights.

Daniel's stomach was really aching from not being fed in a while and Emily seemed to have no intention of giving him anything until the morning. Daniel reluctantly tried to fall to sleep, forced to endure the horrible stomach pain through the night.

Daniel woke up the next morning still feeling that horrible pain in his stomach. Daniel was just sitting in the cage he was forced in for what felt like hours before Emily decided to go into the nursery.

"Alright baby! It's time for your first feeding!" Emily said with a smile as she unlocked the cage doors and scooped Daniel out of the cage, cradling him in her arms. Emily took Daniel over to a nice upholstered rocking chair in the corner of the room and re-positioned him so he was laying on her lap, his head resting against one of her arms.

Slowly Emily unbuttoned her shirt exposing her massive breasts dangling them inches away from Daniel's face.
Daniel quickly pushed his face forward to try and get the nipple in his mouth, 'anything to stop the pain' he thought to himself. Right as he pushed his face forward Emily pulled her breast backwards. "Ah ah ah, not so fast. If baby wants some milkies, he's going to have to cry for it, just like a baby." Emily grinned

Daniel's eyes began tearing up even if Emily didn't tell him to cry he probably would have anyway, he felt horrible being denied any for of sustenance, before he knew it he was bawling just like Emily wanted him to be.

"Good boy!" Emily placed her dripping nipple into Daniel's mouth instantly letting a massive flow of milk shoot into Daniel's mouth.

Daniel kept sucking and swallowing as fast as he could but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't keep up, milk started dribbling down the sides of his face.

"Such a messy baby" Emily grabbed a wet washcloth from the table beside her and gently cleaned Daniel's face.
"That's it keep sucking, Mommy Emily is going to make sure you get all the milk she has in her titties and then some!" Emily smiled down at Daniel giving her titties a firm squeeze which forced another jet of milk into Daniel's mouth.

'All of the milk in her breasts and then some?' Daniel thought to himself nervously he was already full and he hadn't even gotten close to even draining one of her massive mammaries yet.

"Aww baby are you full already?" Emily gently rubbed Daniel's cheek.

Daniel simply nodded in reply.

"Well let's give you a little break than okay?" Emily took her breast out of Daniel's mouth.

Daniel was relieved, he was worried he'd be forced to drink her milk non-stop until she didn't have any left in the whole house.

Emily placed Daniel on a changing table and strapped him in so he couldn't get up by himself. First thing she did was shove a pacifier gag into his mouth, strapping it around his neck followed by her taking off his dirty diaper, replacing it with a new one. The changing procedure was normal except for one thing. Right before taping the new diaper up, Emily placed some sort of tube over Daniel's penis as well as a flat square piece against his balls. She than taped the diaper up like usual.

Emily re-positioned Daniel into the breastfeeding position she had him in before, only this time she grabbed a capped baby bottle from the table next to the chair. She popped the cap off the bottle and attached it to the back of the pacifier gag strapped around Daniel's head.

Daniel had no choice but to suckle on the bottle in his mouth, as usual this one had a passive flow to it aswell so if he didn't suck and swallow he would drown.

"It's okay baby, I know you feel full, but lucky for you Mommy knows best and Mommy thinks you need your milkies! So be a good boy and drink your babas!" Emily held the bottle up for Daniel.

Suddenly the tube attached to Daniels dick began slowly jerking him off, the flat piece attached to his balls began gently vibrating like a massage chair. Daniel moaned sucking the nipple in his mouth harder due to a combination of sexual frustration and sexual pleasure.

"That's it baby, Mommy knew you were still thirsty. Just keep sucking like a good boy, Mommy has plenty more where that came from." Emily cooed.

====End of Chapter 9===

As always I'd love to hear what you guys think.

You might have noticed this chapter doesn't end in a cliffhanger, that's because as of right now, I don't know where else to take this story without it retreading old ground. So for now this is the final chapter. I'm not going to officially say the story is over, since I might get some inspiration and eventually post Chapter 10 and beyond, but right now I simply don't see that happening.

I hope you guys enjoyed this story and I hope you enjoy some of my other stories!

Right now I'm working on another story Babied By The Sitter ~ A Kasarberang Story which is still under heavy development and there's even more coming soon, promise!