LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello all! This is my very first original story! I hope you like it! Please feel free to leave comments/suggestions and what not! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

As of Chapter 3 this story has 2 perspectives **** is shown to signify perspective switching. This is an experiment I'm doing to see if I can tell the story better this way.

====Chapter 1 "Just A Checkup"====

I was getting ready for a doctors appointment. It was 6am, but my doctors appointment wasn't until 1pm. Than why was I getting up so early, It's entirely due to the method of transportation I use. "Phone-A-Trip" a service that allows disabled people and seniors to go anywhere in the county for a mere $5 each way. I didn't have a car so this seemed like the most cost-effective option, especially when you consider ride-sharing apps like "Ryde" would cost at least triple that price. As the saying goes you get what you pay for, Phone-A-Trip would guarantee you get to your appointment on time or your money back. The way they did this however was by giving you a pickup time about 6 hours away from your actual appointment time, give or take.

Today my ride was scheduled between 6:30am - 7:00am, this meant that I had to sit outside my front door for a half hour as Phone-A-Trip did not call you when the driver arrived, if you missed your ride you could be penalized and possibly lose access to the service entirely. Lucky for me I was ready and out the door by 6:15am.

Once the Phone-A-Trip had arrived I paid the driver $5 and took my seat. There was only 1 other group of people on the bus so I assumed they would get me to my appointment early. I was wrong, I got to my appointment with less than 10 minutes to spare, the other group of people wanted to go to the complete opposite side of the county and Phone-A-Trip put them ahead of me on the queue because their appointment was earlier, even though my destination was on the way to where they wanted to go, I literally saw my drop off spot while we were driving and asked the driver if he could just drop me off. He replied with something along the lines of "I have to drop everyone off in the order they are assigned."

I walked to the pediatrics clinic, which I had been going to for years and continued to go to. They already knew everything about my situation, it would've just been a pain to go to a different doctor who I didn't know. I barely trusted the doctors I had been seeing for years! No way I was just going to go somewhere else with people I didn't know at all and just trust them with handling my situation.

The worst part about the pediatrics office was by far the Waiting Room. Nothing but kids running screaming and crying. There were some well behaved kids here and there, but the shear amount of misbehaving kids kinda outnumbered them, maybe not in size but definitely in noise level. I usually just brought a pair of headphones so I could listen to some Music on my phone while I waited. It didn't completely drown out the noise of loud children, but it helped significantly. When my name was called I received a little SMS alert on my phone saying "Daniel Kasar Berang the doctor will see you now please go to office #15 within the next 15 minutes." If you waited more than 15 minutes to report to the office you had to sign in again as they only had a few available rooms at any given time. I think a 15 minute wait is more than reasonable though, I know people who can't even be 2 minutes late after being called into see the doctor.

I got up off my chair and started walking into the hallway where all the rooms were located I walked until I came across a restroom, at which point I stopped and paused to think if I needed to go number one or number two before my appointment. I sorta had an urge to do both, but these appointments weren't usually longer than 15 - 30 minutes. Ultimately I ended up deciding against it this time, besides I didn't want to be late and potentially be stuck in the waiting room for even longer and possibly never get seen for missing my original appointment time.

I continued walking down the hall until I saw rooms number #12 #13 #14 and #15. I had never been to room #15 in my entire 21 years of going to this hospital, in fact I didn't know they had a room #15, they were recently doing a lot of renovations though, so it's entirely possible it's a new addition. I gave the door 3 good hard knocks just to make sure no one was already in there. I've accidentally walked into the wrong room before and it was very embarrassing to say the least, ever since then I've done this 3 knock routine and I haven't gotten the wrong room since!

I slowly opened the door and walked into the examination room and I see a large hospital crib. The thick metal bars were not raised so the crib was more like a standard examination table. You could tell it was still a crib since the bars were still there touching the floor they just weren't raised. The room also had stuff like baby bottles, breast pumps, toys and other things scattered about the room.

At first I thought I got the wrong room. I got my phone out my my pocket and went to go double check the text to make sure the room number was correct, sure enough it said right on the text "please go to office #15 within the next 15 minutes." As I stood there to ponder what could have possibly gone wrong I hear a knock on the door before it begins to open.

"Hello Daniel My name is Emma I'll be your nurse this evening. Are you ready for your checkup?" She asked as she stepped further into the examination room. Emma was a tall woman with medium blonde hair, it went about down to her shoulders. She was wearing white nurses uniform which had 2 of the buttons undone, presumably to prevent her huge breasts from popping the buttons completely off the uniform entirely. She also had a baby's pacifier pinned to her shirt dangling right next to her nurses badge.

"Yeah, I do have one question though. Am I in the right room? This seems like an examination room for infants not like the regular exam rooms." I questioned

"I'm very sorry about that! all of our regular exam rooms are occupied, we're currently at full capacity. This room should work fine, but if you feel uncomfortable I can reschedule your appointment." She replied with a smile, obviously trying to make sure that I was as comfortable as possible

"No no, I'm already here, I was honestly just curious is all." I said not even noticing I was staring at the pacifier clipped to her uniform.

She looked at me and followed my gaze to the pacifier. "Oh this? Sometimes infants can get really fussy, this helps calm them down. I get a new one every time I get assigned this room with a new patient. I didn't actually know it was you until I was already wearing it." Emma explained as if she knew exactly why I was staring. "So shall we get started? Just come here and take a seat on the examination table." Emma said as she grabbed my hand and walked me over to the crib which I suppose doubled as an examination table.

I sat down on the "exam table" and Emma began going through the usual steps. First she got out a stethoscope and pressed it against my back "Deep Breath Please." Emma asked politely. I Inhaled deeply and than gave a quick exhale, like anyone would after being told to give a "deep breath".

"Careful now! You don't want to blow the roof off this place do you?" Emma teased with a cute giggle."
After about 4 or 5 more deep breaths with the stethoscope she moved on to heartbeat.

"Alright heart rate is normal, maybe a little fast but it's within the normal margin of error." She commented placing the stethoscope back in her uniform pocket.

"There is one more thing I have to test before I can release you with a clean bill of health." Emma had a nervous tone to her voice as she said that. "It's nothing serious or anything, it's just a simple temperature. The issue is... we only have thermometers meant for babies, meaning.... it goes up your butt."

"W-w-w-Wait! You must be able to get a thermometer from another room! That can't be the only option!!" I quickly stammered to try to think of any alternative.

"Unfortunately it is the only option. The reason you got put in this room was because all the 'big kid' rooms were taken, so I'm afraid all the 'big kid' thermometers are currently being used for other patients." Emma replied matter of factly as she went over to get the thermometer and some lubricant. "I'll try to make it as painless as possible okay?" Emma said trying to comfort me.

"Just get it over with. P-Please." I said, my whole body shaking slightly and my cheeks blushing bright red. I assumed the position on the crib, currently exam table. My asshole pointing upwards, overall just trying to make the whole thing get done as quickly as possible.

Emma laughed "Maybe you do belong here after all."

"That's not funny!" I growled.

Emma got her fingers covered in the lubricant and set course for my butthole. "Here comes the plain! VRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMM" She sounded out with her mouth, really drinking in the humiliation of the whole situation.

I let out a yelp once the cold lubrication made contact with my butthole. Before I even had time to process what just happened I felt the thermometer enter through my back door without so much as knocking. "Eeep" I squealed.

"You're really cute, you know that?" Emma started to count down from 30. "30, 29, 28, 27, 26." It felt like a literal eternity with this unwanted object just sitting there in my butt and if I didn't know any better I'd say Emma was enjoying every minute of it, judging by the huge grin she had on her face. "15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 10, 9" 'Did she just fucking rewind a couple of seconds?' I thought to myself. 'SHE REALLY IS ENJOYING THIS ISN'T SHE!?!?!?!' "5, 4, 3, 2.....5, 4, 3,...4, 3 2 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand 1." she made sure to make those last few seconds the longest. I swear those last 5 seconds were longer than every other number of the countdown combined.

Emma slowly started to move the thermometer out of my asshole just when it was about halfway out, she decided to push it back in. Which caused me to let out a slight squeal. I would've called her out on her bullshit, but It'd be pretty stupid to anger her, especially when she literally had me defenseless.

After about a minute or two of her playing around with the thermometer, pretending to remove it before putting it back in and letting it sit for a couple of seconds and repeating the process over multiple times. She finally decided to stop joking around and took the thermometer out of my asshole, for real this time.

"See that wasn't so bad now was it?" I swear she had the biggest fucking smug ass look on her face, she was practically getting off to this. I quickly pulled my underwear and pants back up, not wanting to have them off any longer than absolutely necessary.

"Sorry I had to keep re-inserting it like that. The thermometer kept giving me a bad reading." she attempted to excuse herself. That's the worst fucking excuse I've ever heard of! "Yes, it was exactly that bad." I sulked.

"Aww come now, don't pout!" Emma went over and got a couple pills and a cup of water. "Here take this, you have some irregularities in your vitals, nothing serious but these should get them back to normal." Emma handed me the pills and the class of water. I reluctantly took the pills and washed them down with the cup of water.

"Those pills will make you feel pretty tired so I recommend laying down for a few minutes, we'll sort everything out after the effects wear off." Emma gently pushed me down onto the exam table so I was laying instead of sitting.
Instantly I started feeling the effects of the pills kick in. I didn't get much sleep last night anyway, so I decided to close my eyes take a quick snooze.

====End of Chapter 1====

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of my very first public story of this type! Let me know if you enjoy it and want me to make more. I had a pretty fun time making it!

Remember this is my very first public story, so go easy on me!

Hope it was worth your time. Look forward to potentially writing more chapters.

Feel free to Modify, Remix, Redistribute this story in any way you like. So long as it remains publicly available and free you have my official permission. Some credit in the modified, remixed, redistributed would be nice, even something as simple as "Original By Kasarberang" would be greatly appreciated, but that part doesn't matter that much to me. I think these terms are more than reasonable.

Just A Checkup ~ A Kasarberang Story

• Like 2

Really glad everyone is liking it sofar. I had a hit of inspiration tonight and I managed to get another chapter out in less than 17hrs. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Hope everyone likes this as much as they like the first chapter, or maybe even more!

Thanks for the support sofar. It really keeps me motivated to continue.
Grammar was never my strong suite, specifically punctuation, so I hope I do a good enough job to where the story is still enjoyable inspite of potentially bad punctuation. Anyway here's Chapter 2! Enjoy!

====Chapter 2 Up Shit Creek====

After what felt like a long refreshing sleep I started to slowly open my eyes, fully expecting for my eyes to burn out of their sockets due to the ungodly bright lights of the examination room I had fell asleep in. I was pleasantly surprised when I found out my eyes were not being assaulted by a bright light. Instead the room was completely dark, with the exception of a small orange ceiling light, which was very dim. It dim enough to sleep through pleasantly without really being bothered, but bright enough to navigate the room without running into something. Personally I don't see why a hospital would need such a thing, if someone managed to hurt themselves it's not like they have to travel for miles in an ambulance to get to the nearest hospital or anything. In all actuality though the light is probably there for doctors to check up on patients, the way I look at it is funnier though.

I must have been asleep for awhile, my eyes had those bits of like crust in them that you get when you wake up after sleeping a whole night. Once I got those out though I got a better look at my environment. I noticed there was a TV in front of me mounted to the wall which was most certainly not there before, so I must have been relocated somewhere, presumably to keep the examination rooms free for other patients, they did say that the place was at full capacity.
The TV was turned to an episode of The Looney Tunes Show playing on Boomerang. The Looney Tunes Show is one of my favorite more modern TV shows, so I was happy to see that I had something to watch while I waited for the nurse to come check on me so that I could be on my way.

Upon further inspection I realized that my view of the room was obstructed by large thick metal bars, preventing me from really getting a full view of the place. I was sleeping on the examination table which was just a crib with the bars down on the floor, if I had to guess they probably just raised the bars so that I wouldn't roll off the bed and potentially hurt myself in my sleep. I'm sure there would be a risk of them being held responsible for the incident if they hadn't done that. Even most of the 'big kid beds' have little guard rails to prevent kids from rolling off the bed in their sleep.

This prison I had found myself in was weird it somehow managed to feel both rather roomy and very claustrophobic at the same time. I didn't know those two things could go together, but apparently they can. What I'm talking about specifically is that the crib itself was rather roomy, there was ample room for me to lay down, though I was only about 5'5.5'' tall so that's not saying much. There was also no top to the crib so I couldn't bump my head on anything if I sat up, but I was still in a cage so I felt very much so vulnerable in a way I don't think I've felt before. why do we do this to children? We literally lock them up in glorified cages to sleep in. That can't possibly be good for their mental health.

I had decided that I looked around enough. I should probably sit up so if somebody walks past they wont think I'm still sleeping, the goal was to get out of here and get signed out as fast as possible after all.
I found it rather difficult to get up at first, my body was still fairly weak, presumably from those pills that I had taken earlier. I was able to sit up eventually, even if it took a little more effort than it should have.
After finally managing to sit myself up I went to get into a more comfortable position....Wait whenever I moved I felt a slight crinkling and heard a crinkling noise around my butt.... Slowly I moved my hand underneath my pants and I was very surprised when I found out what the culprit was....

It was the Phone-A-Trip Receipt from this morning! I must've forgot to throw it away, cause it was still in my back pocket.

Given my slightly more convenient position I decided to give the room a quick once over again. Would you believe it, I was still in the children's ward. Why in the world would they transfer me, an obvious adult to the children's ward? Were all the 'big kid' hospital rooms taken up too!?!? I find that hard to believe. I looked towards the room door which had a few square windows which allowed me to see outside the room. There was a lot of nurses walking around. I was constantly amazed by the sheer lack of privacy in this room, anyone who wanted to could just look in on me, there was a curtain but for some reason the curtain in my room was practically transparent the fabric was so thin. I feel bad for the parents who stay the night with their kids, there's literally no privacy.

"Daniel, You awake yet?" spoke a soft voice coming from the entrance.

"Holy shit!" I squawked my whole body jumping slightly.

"I'm going to take that as a yes. How're you feeling? You've been out for about 6hrs, I had to move you to a hospital room otherwise my boss would have forced me to wake you up. I couldn't bring myself to do that, you looked like you really needed the rest." Emma walked in closer. "Sorry you're in the children's ward. It's hospital policy that if we transfer patients from an exam room to a hospital room both rooms have to be in the same ward. I tried to make it extra comfortable for you though! Boomerang is actually the most adult channel we get in this ward. The TVs are locked down so parents can't turn on the news and possibly frighten their children. We find it creates a more relaxed environment for children. It also helps keep the parents from yelling at the TV." She joked.

"I'm doing alright, my body is still a little weak feeling from those pills. That's an understandable policy, I appreciate you letting me sleep, I had to wake up really early to get here for my appointment today." I replied

"Hey, are you thirsty? I went and got you your favorite soda! Dr. K" Emma handed me one of those metal sports drink containers with a straw in it. "You're the only person I know of who has such a specific drink preference that it's actually listed on your medical records." She laughed obviously amused at that little fact about me.

"Wow thanks! I am a bit thirsty, I haven't had anything to drink in over 10 hours. I really appreciate this." I tried to grab the drink with my hands but I wasn't physically capable of holding the drink up.

"Oh you poor thing! Here I'll hold it for you" Emma placed the straw up to my mouth as I drank the Dr. K she had brought. As I drank the soda I noticed that I was kinda being indirectly forced to stare at Emma's breasts which was basically the only thing in front of me, not to mention I found the helpless situation I was currently in arousing. Everything together caused me to get an erection and there wasn't much I could do about it either, except hope and pray that Emma didn't notice.

"I'm done for right now thank you." I said having finished a fourth of the drink, which for me was a decent amount, usually it took me about an hour to fully finish a soda. "Alright I'll leave it over here for if you want to have some more later. You'll probably regain your strength by than, but in the off chance you don't I'll gladly hold it for you again." Emma playfully booped my nose before she placed the drink on a metal tray on wheels which was right next to the crib so I could access it if I needed/wanted to.

"I don't mean to be rude or anything, but when can I go home? I was kinda only planning on being here for a few hours tops." I inquired with a very shy tone of voice.

Emma went over to her computer and started typing up some things before replying with: "Well, I don't think you have any way of getting home tonight, especially since it seems the pills haven't worn off on you just yet. I think you should stay the night and we'll have you home early in the morning, Sound good?"

I simply nodded my head in response. I probably couldn't even get a ride home at this hour, even if I did somehow manage I'd have to go through Ryde which at this time of night would cost at least $50USD. It would be most financially beneficial if I waited for more Ryde Drivers to show up in the morning so the price would be a little cheaper.

Having come to the conclusion that the situation I was currently being forced into was in fact the best situation to be in given the circumstances. I calmed down a little and started to relax. Right when my body was about to fully relax I realized something terrifying.... I needed to use the bathroom, really badly. I hadn't gone literally all day and since part of my medical condition was having Diarrhea almost constantly this whole situation was looking rather grim. I quickly tried to find a way to get out of the crib so that I could make it to the bathroom before making a huge mess everywhere. I really didn't want to ruin my cloths, the bedding AND the floor all at once. My cheeks felt like they were about to melt my skin off I'm sure I was blushing bright red. I soon realized there was literally no way out of this crib unless someone let me out I tried to calm down so I wouldn't sound too panicked in front of Emma.

"Uhm, Emma... I-I uhm... I need to use the bathroom." I asked, my lips quivering the whole time. 'I should've used the bathroom earlier, when I had a chance.' I thought to myself.

"Just hold on for just a minute. I haven't finished signing you in yet and I don't want the page to time out on me and lose all of my progress. We'll get you to the bathroom as soon as possible I promise." Emma replied with seemingly no urgency in her voice at all. She just went right back to what she was doing on the computer, paying me basically no mind at all.

'Okay Daniel you can do that right? wait for just a minute or two? That shouldn't be too hard right?' I frantically thought o myself trying to distract myself from the horrid pain in my stomach I was feeling. I was clenching my butt cheeks as hard as I could physically clench them. This was the worst pain I had ever experienced holding my shit before. I never had it get this bad before, then again usually I use the toilet more than zero times in any given day.
I started making audible noises of discomfort trying to prevent my asshole from flooding the entire children's ward with Diarrhea. It felt like if I let go now everyone in the ward would need some sort of flotation device.

"N-NuurseEem-ma IrReally Hav to go...." It took all my might to get that broken sentence out. It's not easy single handedly saving countless children from a smelly watery grave, much less to talk while doing so.

"I'm almost done sweetheart just give me a few more seconds, I just have to enter your Patient ID and Room Number. After that I'll make sure you get to the bathroom." Emma said reassuringly as if my asshole wasn't being torn apart as she spoke. I know she was just doing her job, but If I was her I'd consider the safety and well being of everyone in the building more important than filling out a form a second time. Literally hundreds if not thousands of lives were at stake here and she just sits there as if nothing is going on. World War 3 is about to happen right before your very eyes lady! Wake up and smell the shit!! The gallons and gallons of shit.

Just as I felt I couldn't hold it any longer Emma gets up off her chair and walks over to the crib, but it was too late. I couldn't hold it any longer.

Diarrhea started pouring out of my butt hole, I never felt so much painful pleasure before in my life. Shit soaked through my clothes, the bedding and started pouring onto the floor as well. It felt like it would never end and the worst part about all of it. Emma was watching the whole thing go down, she had a front row seat to this literal shit show and you could see the disgust in her eyes. After about 3 minutes everything stopped. I had finally released everything that needed to be released. At the end of it the room was filled with a good 2inches of shit. Lucky for me none of the furniture was damaged, since most of them had wooden legs about 4 inches off the ground.

Emma stared me down with the most pissed off face I've ever seen a women have. And let me tell you it did not look good on her.

"You really couldn't have held it for 1 more minute?!?!?! Did you not see me walking towards you about to take you to the bathroom?!?!?!? You know who has to clean this up right? I do, since you're MY patient. Not to mention you absolutely fucking trashed my work shoes! If I had known I'd be an the newest episode of DIRTY JOBS I WOULD HAVE DRESSED MORE APPROPRIATELY!" Emma yelled, very aggressively.

"I...I'm s-s-s-so s-sorry n-nurse e-Emma. I really did try my b-best." I started to tear up, very sad that I made Emma so upset with me.

Emma looked at me for a couple seconds "You know what, It's not your fault." she stated.

"It's not?" I sniffed wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Of course it's not baby! It's clearly my fault. I've been treating you all wrong and I really do apologize for that. From now on I'll start treating you more appropriately. Now lets get you out of those messy cloths and into a clean bed while I go and deal with this mess." Emma said cheerfully as if her entire mood changed. Emma walked towards the crib lowered one of the bars took my cloths off, picked me up and held me over her shoulder as she relocated me to a dry spot in the room. "You relax on the couch while I clean up okay sweetheart? I'll find you something to wear when I'm done."

Not wanting to bother Emma anymore than I already had, I laid down on the couch and tried to fall asleep.
'I can't wait to be released tomorrow and put this whole mess behind me.' I thought as I pulled a blanket over myself before drifting right off to sleep

====End of Chapter 2====

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

Haha you got me there heheeh now I think someone needs thicker pants hehe

Really glad you're enjoying it! I'm a little worried for our protagonist, Emma seemed really upset at the end of Chapter 2 there. If I was him, I'd sleep with one eye open.

56 minutes ago, Pierry Louys said:

I think it’s to late for that ! He destiny it’s already sealed in thicker pants hehehe

You're not wrong.

19 minutes ago, Fulldiaper said:

Something tells me he's going to be there longer than tomorrow morning, huh?

If the decision is up to Emma, he'll wish he packed more bags.

Very happy everyone is enjoying the story! I didn't think I'd get such positive feedback on my first shot at writing something publicly. Hope you guys enjoy what I have coming up in the next chapter.

On 7/6/2019 at 2:36 PM, TheBabyPants said:

what a great start, looking forward to more

On 7/6/2019 at 2:32 PM, Crinkleybutt said:

It's definitely a good start. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

On 7/6/2019 at 8:40 AM, SallyKAT said:

That's a good start. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. 

So happy you are enjoying the story SallyKAT, CrinkleyButt and TheBabyPants! Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 are out now! I hope you enjoy them as much as you enjoyed chapter 1.

On 7/7/2019 at 10:58 PM, Pierry Louys said:

Very happy to hear that hehehe and hope you don’t take to long to post the new chapter hehehe

Well the wait is over because here's Chapter 3

As of Chapter 3 this story has 2 perspectives **** is shown to signify perspective switching. This is an experiment I'm doing to see if I can tell the story better this way.

I tend to also do minor edits to previous chapters in order to make everything flow a little better, so It might be a good idea to reread some of those if something doesn't make sense continuity wise. Chances are I probably added a little detail to previous chapters to help connect things together a little more.

Anyway Here's Chapter 3, I hope everyone enjoys!

====Chapter 3 The Big Change====

I awoke from my slumber, slightly opening my eyes to see if Emma was still in the room. I was trying to avoid her for the moment as much as possible, to kinda avoid any potential residual anger she might still have towards me. I couldn't see her so I boldly opened my eyes the rest of the way and sat up. I was back in the crib from earlier and that crinkling was back when I moved. I remembered going to sleep with no clothing on, but I was definitely wearing something right now. I looked down and I had been dressed in a bright blue shirt with an image of a rubber duck on the front, I was amazed at how well it fit me. "Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me." I angrily mumbled to myself after I noticed that I was in a very thick pair of plastic pants and beneath that was a diaper, which was also incredibly thick. The thickness of the pants alone was about as thick as a winter coat that someone would wear in below 0 degree weather. As you could probably imagine this made it rather hard to move my legs, which were being spread pretty far apart due to the clothing thickness.

"Oh goody you're awake again!" Emma happily exclaimed from the other end of the room, she was just on the couch reading something waiting for me to wake up.... How can a nurse just sit around in a patient's room waiting for them to wake up. Surely she has other patients to tend to, not to mention the fact that it's kinda off-putting.

"E-Emma why am I dressed like this?" I asked trying my best to hold back frustration at the whole thing.

"What else did you want me to do? You ruined the clothes you were wearing, this is just some spare cloths we had laying around. Would you rather remain completely naked? As for the diaper, it's to prevent you from having another accident. If it were up to me I would've given you another chance, but my manager said your little fiasco almost caused severe damage to hospital property. I think you look really cute in what you're wearing, though I suppose I'm a bit bias since I did pick out the outfit myself." Emma chuckled

"Alright, I suppose I understand. I want to make it clear I wouldn't have had that accident if you would've taken me to the bathroom when I first asked." I stated confidently, or as confident as one could be wearing what I was wearing.

"You should've communicated it better that it was an emergency. I'm not a mind reader you know! MOST people have enough self control to hold in their shit for more than 2 minutes." Emma replied acting all innocent like she couldn't have possibly done anything wrong.

"Well it doesn't matter anyway. I'll be out of this place tomorrow anyway. I'm going to go to bed, it's almost midnight and I need to get some rest." I laid back down trying to get to sleep.

"Good he's finally asleep" Emma said under her breath. Emma got up and walked over to the crib that Daniel was currently sleeping in, being very careful to be very quite. "He's so cute!" Emma was a little bit over 6'5'' so Daniel was fairly small in comparison to her. Standing side by side Daniel's face would be about the same heigher as Emma's breast. "Alright sweetheart it's time for the first phase of your training." Emma whispered moving her hand right next to Daniel's mouth.

Emma made her hand into a fist, except for her pointer and index finger. Slowly she moved her two extended fingers into Daniel's mouth seeing if he would unconsciously start to suck on them. To Emma's surprise and delight after a few minutes of her fingers being in his mouth Daniel started to suck them like an infant nursing a breast. Feeling bold Emma decided to go to the next step of her plan early, since Daniel was already behaving better than she thought he would with the first step. Emma leaned in right next to Daniel's ear and started whispering little suggestions.

"That's it baby good boy, you like sucking on Mommy Emma's titties don't you? Yes you do, Mommy's titties makes you very horny don't they? Yes they do. You're such a naughty baby, but it's okay cause Mommy loves you anyway. Shhh Shhh Shhh just keep sucking Mommy's titties, that's right good boy." this treatment went on for about an hour, before Emma carefully replaced her fingers with Daniel's thumb.

"Daniel, Daniel. It's time to wake up." I heard a soft voice disturbing my slumber. "wa du yew wand?" I said 'what the fuck?' I thought to myself wondering why my words came out that way. It didn't take me long to figure out that I had my thumb in my mouth, wait was I sucking my thumb in my sleep? I've never done that before what made me do that and here of all places? My adulthood is being challenged enough by the people here already.

"That's just so adorable that you suck your thumb in your sleep! Maybe you really do belong in this section of the hospital" Emma giggled excitedly jumping up and down a little bit. My eyes were glued to her tits as she jumped, they were pretty hypnotising, they were also huge, they had to have been a G-cup at least! They seemed even larger than usual today, did she always have 3 of the buttons undone? I can't remember, but she probably did.

"I don't usually do that I swear!" I quickly stated trying to defend myself.

"Uhuh, than what's different about today that's 'suddenly' causing you to suck your thumb while you sleep?" Emma said with this smug look on her face.

"I-I-I don't...know." I defeatedly answered.

"That's what I thought. It's okay though baby! Sometimes babyish things are just comforting. It's nothing to be ashamed of!" Emma tried to reassure me. "Anyway It's time to change your diaper! I wouldn't want you getting a rash!" Emma walked over to me, pulled down the crib railing and picked me up over her shoulder with ease. She was only about a foot taller than me, but it felt like she was a giant.

Emma was rubbing my back as she moved me over to a changing table. Which was located next to the bathroom in this particular Hospital room, meaning anyone could just peak in and see what was happening to me.

"I'm an adult, I don't need to be changed!" I squirmed as Emma put me down on the changing table, holding me their by putting her hand firmly on my chest. 

"Oh my goodness, I can see you're not going to cooperate with me, are you? Well I have to get you changed otherwise you could get a rash. I suppose I have no other choice than." Emma reached into her pocket and took out a pacifier with a strap connected to it. "Wait, Emma what's that fo-" Emma shoved the pacifier gag into my mouth and connected the straps around my head so that I couldn't spit it out. "That's it sweetheart just calm down and suck on your nice tasty paci for a couple of seconds, it should help keep you calm." Emma said holding the pacifier in my mouth, even though the straps did a fine job at doing that on its own. I had literally no other choice other than to suck the pacifier. I knew if I didn't suck it I'd probably get an even worse punishment, so I gave in and started slowly sucking the pacifier that was being forced into my mouth. It tasted pretty good and calmed me down significantly.

"That's it baby, now let me change that tinky diapey of yours!" Emma said as she started removing Daniel's plastic pants and untaping his diaper. "My my look what we have here." She stated referring to obvious cum stains that were in the diaper "If I didn't know any better I'd think someone enjoyed his diaper." Emma grinned evilly.

Daniel's vision was getting blurry and his mind getting foggy as he continued sucking on the pacifier, before he ended up losing consciousness entirely.

"That's it baby keep sucking on your paci, You love your paci almost as much as you love sucking Mommy's big heavy titties, don't you? Yes you do!" Emma continued giving her little night time suggestions to Daniel. Emma moved her hand over to the front of Daniel's fresh new diaper and began rubbing him to hardness. "What a naughty boy, getting horny just from Mommy Emma changing your diaper!" She continued rubbing the front of Daniel's diaper harder and faster before stopping entirely and slowly picking back up again. After few minutes of this treatment the sleeping boy shot a load of cum out into his diaper. "What a naughty baby you are." Emma said as she placed Daniel back in his plastic pants and moved him back to his crib. "Gee, I sure hope you wake up in time to get signed out." She said with a grin. "Though judging by the sleeping drug I laced that paci with, I highly doubt you will. Such a shame. But don't worry baby, Mommy Emma will take very good care of you."

====End Of Chapter 3====

Hope you enjoyed it! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

• Like 2

For a first effort, this is very well done.  So far, quotation marks are appropriate throughout, but when you start sharing a character's thoughts with us instead of spoken words, conventionally authors signal the switch by shifting to italics.  

Discontinuity is the bane of every writer of a serial, so it's good to see that you are returning to earlier chapters and editing them as you go along.  The most economic way to avoid these kinds of mistakes is to sit on a chapter until you have written the next three.  This allows you to see the inconsistencies and iron them out off stage, as it were.

12 hours ago, Fulldiaper said:

Thank you, a thousand times, thank you. Please don't keep us waiting for the next chapter.

Very happy you're enjoying it sofar. I'll try to have atleast 1 chapter a week for you guys, but I make no promises as I do have a mommy of my own to please as well as adulting to do. Usually 90% of the writing I do is while mommy (my wife) is asleep. So yeah I'll do my best to get chapters out on a weekly basis, but I don't want to commit to anything, just in case something very important comes up.

11 hours ago, Babypants said:

For a first effort, this is very well done.  So far, quotation marks are appropriate throughout, but when you start sharing a character's thoughts with us instead of spoken words, conventionally authors signal the switch by shifting to italics.  

Discontinuity is the bane of every writer of a serial, so it's good to see that you are returning to earlier chapters and editing them as you go along.  The most economic way to avoid these kinds of mistakes is to sit on a chapter until you have written the next three.  This allows you to see the inconsistencies and iron them out off stage, as it were.

This isn't only my first public work, it's actually my first story that I've ever written, so it's nice that so many people think it's well done! I really appreciate your critique and I want to go through each of your points individually.

As for character thoughts, I write the story down in a .txt file and try my best to use no formatting. I've seen many stories formatting become broken after a decent amount of updates and the sentences that use formatting getting obnoxious %$ type of characters before and after it, which I want to avoid happening.

I feel since most of the story is told in a 1st person perspective that most of the story is in fact just thoughts so marking them specifically with something seems pointless, at least for the most part. I think there are one or two instances where a character specifically thought something in the moment and I did signify that with '' instead of "" so it would be like 'This is a thought' and "This is a spoken sentence." sort of thing. I will take this into account for future though and try to be more aware as to if a character is specifically thinking something.

I think people would prefer I get the chapters out quicker and do the minor stuff later on after the next chapter has been released. I like it better this way too as it helps keep me motivated and keep me on track, it sorta keeps me working on the story if that makes sense.

Thanks again very much for your critique! I'll definitely take what you have to say in consideration and try to implement it in future chapters/stories.

4 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

Emma is evil rsrs I  think that the next step is he using his pampers awake and being feed from mommy hehehehe

I guess you'll just have to wait and find out. B)

29 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

:lol:

Here's Chapter 4! I hope you guys enjoy the direction this story is going. I think I have a pretty good idea where I'm going to take the next few chapters!

====Chapter 4 Well this sucks====

Slowly I began to wake up again, I had no idea how long I was out for. Once I got my eyes fully opened the very first thing I saw was Emma looking down on me. "Good morning sleepy head" She cooed "How was my favorite little boy's nap? You slept so long that I wasn't able to sign you out yesterday, I'm so sorry about that. Don't worry though I'm going to make sure the rest of your stay here is very comfortable. You wont be staying in this hospital for much longer." she gave my diapered bottom a few firm pats and lightly giggled. The plastic pants I was wearing earlier were being hung over a dresser of sorts next to the  chair we were in, I guess Emma decided I wouldn't be needing them right now..

"W-Whi sould I beleib yew? Yewr de weason I'm en dis mesh to begi wif." I countered, the pacifier still stuck in my mouth from earlier

"Wow you're quick to point your little finger aren't you? I wouldn't have given you that pacifier if you would've been cooperative from the beginning, and I didn't do anything that would've made you fall to sleep you did that entirely on your own." Emma replied matter-of-factly. Suddenly I began to bounce up and down. after a quick look around I found out that I wasn't in the crib but instead I was laying in Emma's lap and we weren't even in my hospital room anymore, we were in a different room entirely. This room had bright pink walls, which were noticeably different from the white walls in the hospital room I was staying in.

"Whew aw we?" I asked the pacifier still destroying my ability to speak like a normal person.

"I figured you needed a change of scenery, it's not fair you get kept in that same boring pure white hospital room all day! Besides a little extra stimulation will do you good." Emma replied still bouncing me in her lap. I wasn't the only thing bouncing up and down, Emma's huge tits were bouncing up and down with me and my face was basically being forced right next to them due to the way I was being held. Her breasts would occasionally hit me in the face on their way down. After a few minutes of this suddenly the bouncing stopped. Emma's breast was right next to my face, her nipple poking right up against her nursing uniform, she was clearly not wearing a bra. Everything about her breasts was turning me on, the size, the smell, even the warmth they were emitting was arousing. Unsurprisingly an erection began to form in my diaper.

"Are you thirsty baby? I don't think you had anything to drink yesterday, you must be very thirsty huh?" Emma asked me as she gently rubbed my diapered butt.

"I geth I'm a widdle bit thirsy" I responded, not really worrying about how stupid my voice sounded anymore, after all there's nothing I could do about it.

"I bet you are! Don't worry though sweetheart, Mommy Emma will make it all better." Emma reached over to the table next to the chair we were in and grabbed a large pink baby bottle filled with, what appeared to be milk. "Alright baby time for your feeding." Emma moved her freehand near my mouth and started fiddling with the end of the pacifier.

"Ish thad a baby boddle? I can dwink on my own tank yew vewy mu-" Suddenly milk began filling my mouth, there was a cap at the end of the pacifier that could be unscrewed and the bottle could be screwed in it's place. The bottle didn't actually need to be sucked for the liquid to flow out of it. A steady dribble of liquid was flowing into my mouth whether I sucked on it or not. To my surprise the milk was actually very tasty, it was incredibly sweet, almost too sweet. Since I had no choice but to drink the liquid, I slowly began sucking on the bottle so that I could get this whole thing over with quicker.

"What a good boy! Sucking on your bottle without making a fuss! I think that deserves a reward." Emma cooed holding the bottle up for me. Emma's free hand began making it's way to the front of my diaper. I tried to protest but the bottle in my mouth prevented me from making any noise unless I wanted to choke on milk. I started to squirm as much as I could, this was the only way I could protest the treatment I was about to be subjected to.

"Shhh Shhhh Shhhh baby it's okay! I promise this will make you feel really good okay? Just relax and drink your milkies while Mommy takes care of the rest okay?" Emma patted the front of my diaper than the patting stopped and the rubbing began. Emma began slowly rubbing the front of my diaper causing my penis to grow inside my diaper. "Looks like baby's little pee pee is on Mommy's side." Emma giggled and continued rubbing my erection through my diaper.

"MMMhhmmmmmmnnnn" I moaned audibly.

"That's it baby, just relax and drink up. Isn't it just nice to let go and relax, No worries in the world. Mommy takes care of everything for you. Hasn't your stay in the hospital so far been relaxing? Wouldn't you like it to be like this all the time?" Emma cooed hypnotically still rubbing my erection which was pushing up against my diaper as hard as it possibly could at the moment.

She was right, the entire time I stayed at the hospital I didn't have to do anything, everything was handled for me. 'maybe this wouldn't be so bad' I thought to myself.

"Would you like that baby? Would you like for everything to be taken care of for you all the time? Everything you ever wanted given to you without you having to even lift a finger to get it? Mommy would be in complete control and would take care of everything. If you were hungry Mommy would give you a bottle, if you were tired Mommy would make sure you got some sleep, if you were horny? Well Mommy would take care of that too." Emma laughed still rubbing the front of my diaper, her speed beginning to increase.

My mouth was starting to overflow with milk from the huge baby bottle that I was being forced to drink from. To make matters worse it was only a matter of time before I shot my full load into my diaper from the constant stimulation given to me by Emma.

"So what do you say baby? Do you want to be my little baby boy forever and get all your needs taken care of?" Emma asked, her rubbing motion slowing down significantly.

I wasn't really in any situation to where I could reply, the bottle was almost empty, but still not empty enough to where I could reply without possibly choking on the milk that was flooding my mouth. If I could reply though I would've probably said no, because while this was nice and all I much preferred having a bit more control over my life.

"I'll tell you what, if you do a cummy in your diapey I'll take it as a yes and we'll start with your official training right away. If you don't do a cummy than I'll take that as a no and I'll sign you out tonight, I'll even drive you home." Emma picked up the pace on her diaper torture again rubbing the front of my diaper with varying levels of speed which caused my penis to only get more sexually frustrated.

'THAT ISN'T FAIR AT ALL!!!!' I screamed internally, having no real control in the matter what so ever.

"Come on baby, so a nice creamy cummy in your diapey for mommy! Shhhh Shhhh Shhhh, Mommy's right here Mommy will make it all better, just let it all out honey." Emma cooed at me, forcing my head right up against her huge soft fleshy tit.

I began breathing faster and heavier and faster and heavier until....I came.

"That's Mommy's good boy! Mommy will take such good care of you." Emma praised me hugging me tightly to her breasts as I finished up the last few sips of the bottle.

Emma began unscrewing the bottle from my pacifier gag before throwing me over her shoulder and gently patting my back.
"Come on baby, give mommy I nice big burpy!" Emma said right before I let out a burp. "Good boy!!" She praised in response.

"Now I think it's about time to introduce you to your new home! We'll need to get past the other nurses though." Emma said obviously thinking out loud. "I think I know just how to do it. I hope you're not too full baby, because it's time for another feeding" Emma grabbed an even larger baby bottle than before and attached it to the pacifier gag.

'oh god no, not another one' I thought. 'I feel like I'm about to explode already. I don't know how much more milk I can handle.'

Emma cradled me in her arms and walked into the hospital hallway, where a ton of nurses where walking around, one of which decided to stop and chat with Emma for a bit. "Hey Stacy how's it going?" Emma greeted the other nurse. Stacy had long brown hair and a figure very similar to Emma's except with slightly smaller breasts, closer to DD instead of G.

"Oh, just the usual. Who's this thirsty little fella you have here?" Stacy asked as she began to rub my diaper just like Emma had earlier.

"This is my little baby Daniel, this is already his second bottle today, he's such a greedy little baby." Emma replied as if I actually was her baby boy.

These women had the audacity to sit there and talk about me as if I wasn't even there. All the while forcing me to drink tons of milk from a baby bottle as they rubbed my diaper like I was property. This whole thing was absolutely humiliating.

"I can see that, it looks like his little pee pee is just as greedy as he is." Stacy replied referring to the erection that was forming due to the torture she was subjecting me too. "One of these days you should let me come over and babysit for you! I'd love to take care of a little baby like this one, he seems especially feisty. All the ones I deal with right now are boring and too cooperative." Stacy winked at Emma "Oh absolutely! I'm sure my little baby Daniel would love to have you baby sit him sometime." Emma chuckled.

"I'm looking forward to it." Stacy said as both her and Emma walked their separate ways

"You're such a cute little boy! Already you're little pee pee is hard again, don't worry mommy will deal with that a little later. For now let's get you to your new home." Emma giggled.

====End of Chapter 4====

Hope you enjoyed Chapter 4!

As always I'd love to read what you have to say!

Chapter 5 will be coming out soon.

• Like 4