LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Garlic Capital with a touch of Central Coast

mitchi403

Hey guys, I know 1st post but sometimes when you find something what can you do right. So I want to start out by saying I’m looking for people like myself. Seems like as reading through the other posts and other people around there are a few people who share similar likes to myself. I do live in the Gilroy area but I won’t get much more specific than that. I have enjoyed this lifestyle for the past 8+ years, but have never physically met anyone else who was also similar to myself.

So I want to make a proposition, for those interested or for those who never have met people like us before. I would like to schedule some sort or meet up, someplace public but we can be ourselves. My 1st idea would be the movies, being an absolute superhero fan, Spider-Man just hit theaters. If anyone has another idea please feel free to comment down below with those. This is my 1st real time trying something like this, and again I know, 1st post but like I said before, what can you do sometimes. 

I will say I’m not looking for a physical relationship. I have been happily married for the past 4 years and this was actually my wife’s idea, but if you would like to know more about me, please feel free to message me, I can be an open book to those who try. 

Archived