LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is it about going out in a messy diaper - An Idea also

I did not want to put this in pooping in public thread because I'm looking for a different response then what's going on in the other thread. There are two topics in this thread, one of them is an idea some of you might find very interesting:

Firstly: what is the specific reason you like to mess your diaper in public? Is it the idea of being caught? Or the naughty feeling of the sticky load? Try not to answer quickly, or add a fake story. But really try to think of what is going though your mind when you are about to do it, or if the pleasure comes after you do it. What are you trying to accomplish?

Secondly: something I've done recently to keep the smell not as strong, but also keep the clean up simple and quick. (as in no need to change your diaper)

1. Regarding the smell: I've always liked poopy diapers to have a more baby kind of smell. A baby will poop a much smaller amount then adults, and so their stinky diapers are more mild. and with baby powder, that's one of my favored combinations.
  • Take a sandwich bag and poke 50 or more holes in it
  • Put a solid chunk of poo in it, hard poo preferably.
  • wrap the plastic bag with a napkin
  • Then put the wrapped bag of poop into another (second) sandwich bag with holes. The napkin will keep any moister from getting out into your diaper and also add some air space by keeping the two plastic bags from clinging.
  • Put the poopy bag with lots of baby powder into your diaper. If you walk around for an hour or so in public, your diaper will have a baby kind of poop smell but will also smell like baby powder in stead of just a nasty poo smell. The baby power and the tamed down odor from the poop being in a bag with holes will be less of a strong adult poop smell.
  • The clean up is super easy, if you run into a desperate situation and need to get the poop out of your diaper, just reach down and remove the poop filed sandwich bag.

I've done this a couple times.  Glad Wrap has Press And Seal plastic wrap, and it is not like regular Saran Wrap.  This is stronger and doesn't stick all over itself if you don't pull it out of the package correctly.  the idea is you can press it around bowls and even to itself to make your own sealed packages.  I've taken Press And Seal and pulled out sections that will cover each half of my butt.  I make sure to tuck the edge between my butt crack and then press it over my butt cheeks on each side.  It sticks perfectly put peals off very easy.  I can load up my diaper if I want to, walk around and even sit in the messy diaper and when it's time to change, all I have to do is peal off each side of Press And Seal from my butt cheeks and I have just a little cleaning to do!  It's so much easier than cleaning up from a big mess.  It kind of feels interesting walking around with Press And Seal stuck on your butt cheeks, but after a while you don't notice it.   https://www.glad.com/food-storage/plastic-wrap/press-n-seal/    

I've used the Press And Seal plastic wrap for food before. The only thing is, I like the feeling of a big clump at the bottom-center of my diaper. So when I walk, I like the feeling a big load at the bottom of my diaper.

As far as the sandwich bags I was talking about above, I think they sell them will holes already. I remember seeing something like that. But you can also poke holes yourself.

I did not want to put this in pooping in public thread because I'm looking for a different response then what's going on in the other thread. There are two topics in this thread, one of them is an idea some of you might find very interesting:
Firstly: what is the specific reason you like to mess your diaper in public? Is it the idea of being caught? Or the naughty feeling of the sticky load? Try not to answer quickly, or add a fake story. But really try to think of what is going though your mind when you are about to do it, or if the pleasure comes after you do it. What are you trying to accomplish?
Secondly: something I've done recently to keep the smell not as strong, but also keep the clean up simple and quick. (as in no need to change your diaper)
  1. Regarding the smell: I've always liked poopy diapers to have a more baby kind of smell. A baby will poop a much smaller amount then adults, and so their stinky diapers are more mild. and with baby powder, that's one of my favored combinations.
  • Take a sandwich bag and poke 50 or more holes in it
  • Put a solid chunk of poo in it, hard poo preferably.
  • wrap the plastic bag with a napkin
  • Then put the wrapped bag of poop into another (second) sandwich bag with holes. The napkin will keep any moister from getting out into your diaper and also add some air space by keeping the two plastic bags from clinging.
  • Put the poopy bag with lots of baby powder into your diaper. If you walk around for an hour or so in public, your diaper will have a baby kind of poop smell but will also smell like baby powder in stead of just a nasty poo smell. The baby power and the tamed down odor from the poop being in a bag with holes will be less of a strong adult poop smell.
  • The clean up is super easy, if you run into a desperate situation and need to get the poop out of your diaper, just reach down and remove the poop filed sandwich bag.

This brings back memories...my mother used baby powder on me every single day. My room smelled like baby powder and it masked the smell of my wet and messy pants/diapers. I wet my bed through childhood and beyond and pooped in my pants until almost 10 yrs old. I still powder myself and it does control the odor. Love the smell of baby powder!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1
On 7/5/2019 at 10:27 AM, crawling-in-diapers said:

I've used the Press And Seal plastic wrap for food before. The only thing is, I like the feeling of a big clump at the bottom-center of my diaper. So when I walk, I like the feeling a big load at the bottom of my diaper.

As far as the sandwich bags I was talking about above, I think they sell them will holes already. I remember seeing something like that. But you can also poke holes yourself.

You may have gotten the wrong idea about my usage of Press And Seal.  What I do is take the Press And Seal, tear off a square and cover one half of my butt cheek with it by just sticking it to my skin. Then I tear off another square and stick it to my other butt cheek.  All I'm doing is placing a thin plastic layer between my butt cheeks and my diaper.  I still load up a good load in my diaper and walk around feeling it bump around inside, business as usual.  No mistaking you have a load in your diaper and you can feel it as you walk and even sit in it and have it mush all over and flatten the seat of your diaper when you stand back up.  What the Press And Seal does is make clean up easier.  Instead of having to wash all the mess everywhere off your bottom, once you have removed your diaper you can just grab the edge of the press and seal at the top of your waist and just peal it off your butt, mess, residue and all!  Sure there will be some cleaning to do between your butt crack and maybe some small areas, but the thing is, your entire skin won't be covered in poop.  Much less actual skin to clean up, less lingering poop smell after you have changed into a clean diaper since most of the poop won't be mashed into your pores while you enjoy your messy diaper.  If you just happen to be out somewhere with a need to change a messy diaper in a restroom somewhere, this can speed up the process and amount of cleaning.  I still don't advocate walking around among people who can smell your dirty diaper but I know bowel incontinent people don't have a choice, and some will do it anyway just for their own fun.  To each his own.  I'm just saying if you do it and like the feeling of a big load in your diaper, the only thing different about it is a plastic barrier on your butt between your skin and mess making it easier to clean up when it comes time to change. 

• Thanks 1

What I do is use lots of baby powder and baby oil, it gives you that clean fresh diaper smell and after the deed of messing your diaper it helps cover the fowl smell of your poop. 

• Thanks 1

I've also coated my bottom with baby oil and then put myself in a diaper loaded with baby powder that would stick to my bottom from the oil. It's amazing smelling, and even better with a poopy diaper. But you have to be careful if you have to go somewhere that day. That oil will mix with the poop and will be much more difficult to get the smell off you.