LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My grandma put me in a diaper

So, as the title implies I found myself in an odd situation. This kind of scenario is almost straight out of a fantasy. However, I'm finding it really strange and i'm unable to enjoy because its my grandma. Some context: im 19 and staying with my grandma for work over the summer. my grandma is 60 and not all there. She knows i wet the bed and decided that if i was gonna sleep on her couch then i was wearing a diaper. she also insisted that she put me in it. still,  not sure if this is gonna be a regular thing between us. I do really like diapers, but i don't like my grandma putting me in them. Any thoughts or advice on this topic would be appreciated. 

Perhaps she wants to be sure you are wearing?, If you put the diaper on yourself and show her, she might be happy with just knowing you are ready for the night,,,

Not ideal I guess, but maybe better than her putting a diaper on you as you are not comfortable with that,,,

That does sound like something straight out of a fantasy.  If it’s true then maybe you should try asking her to let you diaper yourself and then show her you are diapered before bed.  Would that possibly appease her?

You're 19. You're an adult. Your grandmother has no business diapering you. Honestly, this just sounds like a fantasy but if it isn't then you are right not to like your grandma doing it and you should put a stop to it.

Little kaiya

• Like 2

Well, personally I think if you’re a bedwetter and not using diapers on your own she should put you in diapers every evening at seven and spank your bottom if you resist. Then in the morning, you shouldn’t be allowed to take it off until after breakfast, and she should be the one to do it.

(Does that help the fantasy?)

10 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

Well, personally I think if you’re a bedwetter and not using diapers on your own she should put you in diapers every evening at seven and spank your bottom if you resist. Then in the morning, you shouldn’t be allowed to take it off until after breakfast, and she should be the one to do it.

(Does that help the fantasy?)

Lol, you trying to put ideas into grandmas head? :t61026: