LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hemorrhoids and diapers

BabyCR

This is sort of an embarrassing question, but I figured it was a good idea to seek counsel here. I've been suffering from hemorrhoids the last few days, and while they've started to go away I also feel the need to regress and de-stress by embracing my little side. The problem is, my little side is a baby, and diapers are necessary for the full effect. My question is, will wetting the diapers cause the hemorrhoids to get worse? 

Not had that problem in recent years, but I have in the past, when I wasn't wearing nappies regularly.  I'd use an ointment rather than a cream, i.e. oil-based rather than water-based.  It doesn't get washed off as easily, so should better in a wet nappy.  Ointments are more messy than creams though, so you have to be careful using them if you're wearing grown-up clothes.  Over here I've used Anusol ointment - no idea whether that's available in the US.

Yeah have them too. I find high fiber and alot of water keeps them at bay 90% of the time. No a wet diaper wont cause them to come back. But hard stools will. A diaper for me makes it less painful when one does flare.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, BabyCR said:

This is sort of an embarrassing question, but I figured it was a good idea to seek counsel here. I've been suffering from hemorrhoids the last few days, and while they've started to go away I also feel the need to regress and de-stress by embracing my little side. The problem is, my little side is a baby, and diapers are necessary for the full effect. My question is, will wetting the diapers cause the hemorrhoids to get worse? 

Don't think so. Got them after surgery when I couldn't pee and had to really push in order to pee. Then they pooped out. Surgically removed, but came back again! Chiropractor has a goofy treatment that actually worked!!!

ppdude, Hey what is the goofy treatment that your chiropractor has? I have had the hemorrhoids fo 30 yrs, and had the surgery in 1994, they came back, I had the banding done about five  yrs ago it was better, but not gone, only for a yr. I have been doing soap water enemas every night, for 3-5 yrs, now, and its the only answer I have IT Sucks. I have a painful couple hrs every night and then I am ok for 24hrs, I don't poop regular, only when I do my enema. I am always open to hear ideas no matter how goofy they are I just may have to try it. 

I use tampons to deal with hemorrhoids - believe it or not.  I use the target cream on the tampon.  Works supper well when irritated (and sometimes just for fun).  They pop out when you poop.  Haven't had an issue in years and wetting has never been a problem.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...