LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What goes in and on your diaper?

Hey everybody,

Since i'm planning on making a move to wearing diapers more often i was wondering what all you guys put into your diaper when you wear them. I'm a bit of a clean-freak myself and i dislike any smells comming from my diaper when i used it. I've been wearing them to bed for a while now and i use baby powder, rash cream (preventative), barriere cream and some scented oil to help keep smells away. What do you guys use to still keep kind of clean during wearing? have i missed anything?

Hey everybody,
Since i'm planning on making a move to wearing diapers more often i was wondering what all you guys put into your diaper when you wear them. I'm a bit of a clean-freak myself and i dislike any smells comming from my diaper when i used it. I've been wearing them to bed for a while now and i use baby powder, rash cream (preventative), barriere cream and some scented oil to help keep smells away. What do you guys use to still keep kind of clean during wearing? have i missed anything?

I use lots of baby powder especially overnight. You could try a doubler that you can find at a drug store or online.

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

The only thing that go into my diapers is baby powder. I normally put a good coating of butt paste on myself when I am diapering up for bed, but that is all. The only other things that go into my diapers afterwards is pee and poop. Normally good amounts of both.

1 hour ago, Alice said:

Hey everybody,

Baby powder for me.  Have you considered taking an internal deodorizer such as Nullo pills?  My wife confirms that when I am taking these pills the smell in my diaper is greatly reduced.

Barrier cream if anything's in danger of getting sore (Sudocrem), but generally nothing.  A good wipe down all over at each change is important, and be aware that any hair you've got inside your nappy tends to become a home for bacteria, & therefore can be smelly however much you try to keep it clean. I stopped using baby powder because it made me smell more, not less.  A different smell of course, but just as much a give-away.  Change your nappy regularly.

• Like 1

IN: i use calmoseptine cream, j&j powder a good shower and scrub with odor reducing/eliminating bodywash (if possible) between messy diapers and fresh diapers, and wipes between changes. also often enough i put a booster in!

OUT: protective pants/shorts of some nature. right now it's a switch up between some PVC or PUL japanese style pants, and some gary active PUL pants. then over them some usual sized boxer-briefs help keep everything contained and held up, plus they help with any noise. then over that all, a pair of over-sized jeans. or after the protective PVC/PUL pants and put on gym shorts, lounge pants, footie jammies or a onesie :P 

In general I do not use any creams or powders. My strategy to avoid rashes, smells and such is to drink sufficient fluids so your urine doesn’t get to strong. And on the up-side drinking more fluids forces you to change more frequently. It also helps to avoid certain foods and spices. Last but not least I always wear plastic pants over my diaper it helps keeping odors in. To my personal opinion cotton feel diapers are more smelly than PE backed diapers as cotton feel diapers tend to weep.

• Like 1

Never been a fan of powder (though I'll use my lotramin powder if I get funky down in the crotch).    I use Dr. Boudreaux's Butt Paste when I feel I need protection.

Some times baby powder, sometimes rash cream. I don’t know what powder actually accomplished except a nice smell, as it doesn’t keep you dry or protect against rashes. It will help with chafing, but you need to put it on your thighs for that, not your diaper.

Oatmeal is fun in a diaper as simulated messing, and it’s good for your skin.

I'm typically a baby powder and Desitin kinda guy.....However, I'm personally a fan of a hint of stale pee coming from my diaper if/when that happens ?‍♂️

I use baby lotion for the skin and an insert from Babykins. The diaper is cloth, sources vary. Then a plastic pant, again the source is varied. Some are colored, infantile prints and clear.

• 2 months later...

I first wipe down with rubbing alcohol to clean area then use diaper rash cream then a soothing lotion followed by cornstarch baby powder an scented oil. Never really smells bad when wet. I also try to drink water to have cleaner urine

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

Inside my diaper....besides the obvious....depends on my circumstance.  At home usually just Johnson's Baby Powder and maybe Vaseline if I have a little irritation from a messy diaper.  When I wear diapers at work  I put a drop or two of scented oil and Baby Powder.  I don't mess at work, but wet throughout the day.

Honestly, I don’t do anything special. I will use powder on a rare occasion, but I generally don’t wear consistently enough or for long enough for rashes to even begin to develop. I don’t usually eat or drink anything to encourage any sort of damage down there, and I shower almost daily. 99% of the time as well, I only do #1 in my diapers, almost never #2. Even if I do mess, I don’t spend very long in it.

To me, any sort of powder or cream seems like an unnecessary step, at least in my personal diaper use. I have to really be in the right mood to powder up.

I’ve tried plastic pants before and I have a pair of them, but I seldom ever use them. I hardly ever leak and headspace-wise don’t really do anything for me. I prefer the feel and crinkle of my diaper’s plastic backing by itself, unless I’m wearing a onesie.

KISS, that’s how I look at it.